✅West Coast V1.1 | Teen Vacation RP| Open

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ✅West Coast V1.1 | Teen Vacation RP| Open

Postby Irunwithwolves » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:10 am

Ryan Upchurch

male|18 years old|Tags::Tomie|Kentucky boy

He raised his brow at the female as she started to studder nervously "fist time traveler wow, it's not that bad when you get use to it." he said stepping out of the elevator and holding the doors again "I travel all over but this is the furthest west I've been." he chuckled before going to her guitar question "yup, I play, I'm pretty famous where I'm from but I want to be bigger than a small town singer. Maybe you can come to my room sometime and hear me practice." he said with a smile.
I'm Irun, a single mother and military personnel. If I don't respond within a few days please don't kick me out, I am a very busy person.

Irunwithwolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schmidty. » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:30 am

camden white | male | 17 yrs/o | tags: angel

"Angel," Cam smiled, picking up on her nervousness, glad he wasn't the only one. "I'm Camden, but I just go by Cam." He replied, holding out his hand for her to shake. "Good to meet you." He felt a little more comfortable now, as they weren't exactly strangers anymore. To avoid any uneccesary awkwardness, he tried to keep the conversation going. "So what brings you here?" He said with a little more confidence in his tone.
Schmidty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✅West Coast V1.1 | Teen Vacation RP| WIP

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:35 am

☆~Angel~☆

~Female~Comedian girl~18~
~Tags: Camden ~
Angel gave Camden a warm smile, and she then shakes his hand. "Nice to meet you, Camden." She replied with a bit more confidence. "I came here to... Well, escape my parents for a while... They are like two little fluffy kitties ready to scratch you anytime. I just wanted some time for myself, you know? What about you?" She asked, with a bit of excitement.
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
── ⋯ ───────── ⋯ ───── ⋯⋯ ─────────────────────────────── ⋯⋯ ───── ⋯ ───────── ⋯ ──
── ─ ─────── .✦ ❝ 𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐎, 𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐘 ! ─────
── ⋯ ───────── ⋯ ───── ⋯⋯ ─────────────────────────────── ⋯⋯ ───── ⋯ ───────── ⋯ ──
╔═════════════════╗

Hello, I am Floflo, but you can also call me Flo. I rea
lly love k-pop and my most favourite band is BTS. I
do have a bias- which is Kim Taehyung- however, I l
ove all of them equally, especially for their own uni
que talents and personalities. I also adore other k-p
op groups such as Blackpink, EXO, GOT7, etc. I lam
passionate about writing and reading, I am also a gi
ant fan of tea, equines, wolves, bunnies & poetry.
Hit me up if you wish to rp or converse. I don't bite~

Liz i Leef i Steph i Lime iHoshi i Character storage.

╚═════════════════╝
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neko Mimi » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:26 pm

Tomie Thompson, 16 y.o., Poor girl Ohio, Tags: Ryan

She relaxed a little thanks to the guy's friendliness, "Wow, you travel a lot huh, that's so neat!" she walked into the corridor. She whispered a small 'thank you' while going out the elevator which doors were kindly being held open. "Wish I could travel as freely as you, I never leave Ohio, well till now, I guess." she brushed a loose strand of hair behind her ear and her smile was small it was barely noticeable, " A-and sure, why not, I'll come and listen sometimes," she looked around the place and suddenly spot a familiar room number near the left corridor end.
Neko Mimi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Irunwithwolves » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:18 pm

Ryan Upchurch

male|18 years old|Tags::Tomie|Kentucky boy

"well of course." he said at her faint thank you.. "Well, I have basically drove to allot of places, Ohio is in that mix." he said with a smile as they passed a room "well heres my room, 222B, come over whenever you want. Im ordering pizza tonight," he told her leaning on his door about to open it "Ill see you later." he said with a smile opening up his door.
I'm Irun, a single mother and military personnel. If I don't respond within a few days please don't kick me out, I am a very busy person.

Irunwithwolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zambo » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:35 pm

{Does anyone have room to squeeze me in ^ ^}
    Just A tired highschool student
    Hello Im Koivae , Call me koi for short
    Gaming , Cosplaying , Writer/Artist & Rollerskater

Image | Image | Image | Image
zambo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laraesthetic » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:57 am

laraesthetic wrote:
grace yang
eighteen / florida brainiac / open

grace walked up to the front desk. "hey, checking in, grace yang?" the receptionist nodded and handed her the key to her room, as well as a few other papers, saying, "top floor, you won't miss the room, veer to the right of the elevator, and it's right there." grace smiled at the receptionist before getting onto the elevator.
laraesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴀʟɪᴄᴇ. » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:58 am

┌────────────────┐
name brooklyn
│tags seventeen
│gender female
│tags tyi
│location elevator
│crush/bf --

└────────────────┘
Brooklyn walked into the hotel, glancing around at the place. It was nice, smelled good too. She carried two pink vera bradley bags up to the counter and the lady greeted her with a smile. "Hello, have you already checked in online?" She asked. Brooke nodded. "Alright last name?" "Prescott." The brunette told her. The lady at the desk typed her name into the computer that was sitting in front of her, mumbled something and turned around to a rack to find the key to Brooklyn's room. "Here you go. Second floor, room 221A." Brooklyn gabbed the key and her bags from the floor and started off towards the elavator. "Thank you." She called back, after realizing she forgot to before. The elavator opened and she stepped in. There was a somewhat hot guy next to her, supposedly around her age (Tyi), and she winked with a small smirk on her face before setting her bags by her feet. I mean honestly, how could she resist?
Last edited by ᴀʟɪᴄᴇ. on Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
ᴀʟɪᴄᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Irunwithwolves » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:10 pm

Ryan Upchurch

Male||18||Kentucky boy||tags::Gracie

The tall male set down all his stuff on the bed and unzipped a bag exposing some soda 'here's to no more alcohol. ' he said turning to get a foam cup and put ice in it, he realized there was no ice in the mini fridges freezer 'great, just great.' he said slamming the door and grabbing the ice bucket. He shoved his room key in his back pocket with his dip can and went out to the hall way where he saw another female stepping off the elevator 'seems like a lot of young people traveling lately' he said to himself as he closed his room door.

Irunwithwolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schmidty. » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:51 pm

Camden White | Male | 17 yrs/o | tags: Angel

"Sounds pretty... Interesting." Cam stumbled a little bit to find the right words. He wasn't sure if he should tell Angel the real reason he was here, which was to get over his shyness, because he would never get anywhere if he was scared to be social. He felt a little ashamed and embarrassed of this. "Um, well... I've never really seen anything like California before. Or even the ocean." Cam told a little white lie. It was partially true but it wasn't the whole reason, he just conveniently left the part about being a social disaster out.
Schmidty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me