Peacorn Universe ♦ ♢ RELATABLE LOVE STORY ADVENTURE ☼ (Open)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Peacorn Universe ♦ ♢ RELATABLE LOVE STORY ADVENTURE ☼ (O

Postby Lunar Lullaby » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:04 pm

Oh Em Gee my lads! Okay, this made my heart the uwu bean emotion because these movie characters totes remind me of O,P and M. Ugh I love it and makes me thing PU could go viral but also like... they probs made millions of of our idea :cry: but whatever - we're the three musketeers and our bond is stronger than Peacorn's insanity and Peacorn's shoes and Millard's sad life. Go wildcats! Our heads in the game xoxox love you loser
Lunar Lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .jabberwocky » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:13 am

Nisha

It was as though the universe was a freight train, and the conductor was pulling on the breaks, and sparks were shrieking and flying as everything slowly, slowly, catastrophically came to a halt. Nisha's eyes went wide as a single concentrated beam of light bounced from the tacky light fixture off of Peacorn's greasy head and directly into her left eye like a child into a swimming pool. A flash, a burst of sound, like a party-popper.

Nisha's brain short-circuited. Machinery overheated, melted, came clanging to the floor. Her face took on a strange expression, frozen in a duck-face of shock, her lips pursed stupidly as her molecules got rearranged--for some reason, the last cognizant thought she had was of a white-haired teenage ghost, flying across her vision and waving hi. He shouted something but it was warbly, indistinct.

"Jason?" she mumbled.

And then, it was over.

Her purple eyelids wobbled as her spray-tanned legs turned to jelly, and she fainted dead away, right onto the table, which she promptly slipped off of and onto the filthy diner floor, accidentally slapping Aunt October across the face with the dead weight of her arm on the way down. Her head lolled to the side, and one could almost see two little x's over her eyes.
This Signature is CHUCK NORRIS APPROVED
.jabberwocky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A.ntique » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:08 am

October

Suddenly, October froze in her seat. She could hear what sounded like a kettle about to blow, but the sound was coming from her brother. As she looked over, she saw little sparks begin to dance on his billiard-ball for a head. She flew into action. One hand went to her purse where she extracted a pair of sunglasses and hastily shoved them onto her head while the other hand went to reach across the table and land heavily against Kent's eyes. Not again. She set her teeth grimly.

- - October remembered it as if it were only yesterday: She was hosting a birthday party for Millard at her house when disaster struck. Bernie was telling a story and smiled one of his signature 'should be on a colgate commercial' smiles when the light from the candles on the birthday cake (they were rather large, oddly shaped candles, but Peacorn had insisted) and reflected off of Bernie's perfect teeth. This beam of light shot heavenward and tangled in the chandelier which sent it flying back down to Peacorn's head. From there, it became so concentrated and bright - a single stream of blinding light. Really, it would have been quite beautiful had it not hit her parrot, Zultar, in his left eye sending him into a spell of sharp "caws!" and ending in a stroke. The bird survived, thank God, but the eye had to be replaced and the birthday party disbanded early. - -

Luckily, October acted in time and protected herself and her son from the dangerous rays. Millard still had his eyes squeezed shut as he continued to choke, so the woman assumed his safety. However, she was pulled out of her momentary victory as the waitress collapsed, smacking her on the way down. October jerked her head towards the girl now lying on the floor and an animalistic growl escaped her throat. Had the girl not already been unconscious, October would have made it so. "Peacorn!" she snapped, turning to smack her brother in the back of his weapon of a head, "Look what you've done now! Can't we have one normal meal?"
A.ntique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .jabberwocky » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:00 am

[Millard]

Millard, with one final heave, choked up a wad of spit and his asthmatic lungs unfroze once more, and he sucked in the stale, greasy diner air with the gusto of a diver who's been underwater for the last 12 days. He attempted to twist his lips into a cool, wry grin. "I'm fine," he reassured anyone.

He remembered then that he had heard a tremendous thunk, like an elephant tripping, and he leaned over the table to investigate. The waitress from earlier was sprawled spread-eagled on the floor, her glazed eyes staring into the oblivion and mouth propped stupidly open as a trail of drool puddled next to her head.

"Uh," he managed. "Uh, should we call the police?"

Millard remembered then how the girl had said such strange things to him before her accident. Such nice things, really... Maybe she'd want a friendly face when she woke up! Despite that friendly face belonging to him. "Maybe we should take her with us," he squeaked. "And we can drop her off wherever she needs to go..."
This Signature is CHUCK NORRIS APPROVED
.jabberwocky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .jabberwocky » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:29 pm

bump