| Romance is in the Air | Couples | 5 boysl |

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

What should happen

Welcome back dance?
53%
School field trip?
18%
School play?
No votes
A Talent show?
24%
A fund raiser?
6%
Sports Try outs?
No votes

Total votes : 17

Re: | Romance is in the Air | Couples | OPEN |

Postby Griever. » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:27 pm

{Accepted, looks good c:}
ImageImageImage
○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

[ Romance is in the Air | Couples | OPEN ]
[Free Custom Character Shop | Artist Search]
[ Yeager Adopts | New Species | Artist Search ]
[ Griever.'s 100 Theme Challenge ]

[ coding ]
Griever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Be~Happy<3 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:23 pm

~The Basics~

Name: "Hi there! I'm Kay Isobel Madison. It's a pleasure to meet you!"
Nickname(s): "Well, I get called Kay-kay, a lot...and Cupcake, but that's something only my best friend and my cousin call me. It's an inside joke...tee-hee. Let's just say it involved a lot of cupcakes and my mischievous pal and cousin. It was so messy, but hilarious!"
Birthday: "July 30, 1996."
Gender: "Um...heh, can't you tell I'm...oh, forget it. This is a tad silly...can't you tell I'm a lady?"

~The Exterior~

Height: "I'm 5'2."
Weight: "Um...96 pounds, I think...? I don't know."
Physique: "Thin, but also a tiny bit fit."
Body Modifications: "The typical earlobes, but I also have cartilage piercing on my ears."

~The Interior~

Personality: "Well...I'm me, I'll say that much." Kay is, at first, a bit awkward and shy. She isn't much of a "people person," as some put it, and usually likes to hang out alone when her friends aren't around. When you get her to come out of her shell, however, you find that she can be sweet, kind, sometimes energetic, and perhaps a bit quirky. She's very random and clumsy, namely when she is super excited or nervous and doesn't know what to say and/or do. She can be very fun and carefree, but also has moments when she's very serious and/or moody. She's a bit hard on herself when she messes something up, and doesn't usually forgive herself quickly. With others, however, she is typically very forgiving. She has her moments when she can be clever and witty, but feels she has little to no sense of humor. She's as loyal as a puppy, caring, and kind-hearted. She can be very sarcastic and/or short-tempered when she wants to be, or when she's just really stressed, though she tries her best to veer away from these characteristics. Unless the sarcasm is used for comedic purposes, of course, but that's totally - in a way - different. She does tend to bottle up her emotions, and hates talking about her feelings, but isn't a good liar typically. So people can see right through her if she's really upset. She's a hopeless romantic, but is slightly embarrassed to admit this...
History: "Ahem...nothing that great, but, well..." Kay was born in Anaheim, California, and lived there until she was about fourteen years of age. Her mother's bakery was being moved to New York City, and is now a huge and greatly loved company. She was, for the first year or so, very cold and distant towards pretty much anyone. She was only kind to customers, as she used to work at her mother's bakery until about a month before she met her best friend. She eventually warmed up to her best friend - Ava - and considers her a sister. When she was 12, she made a few covers of some songs she liked. Ava eventually convinced her to post them on YouTube. At first, her videos didn't gather much attention, and it was rare that she even posted anything. But one thing lead to another, and somehow her channel gained a lot of popularity. At first, the haters really got Kay down, to the point where she nearly stopped posting videos, as she didn't take the criticism lightly. However, the fans, Ava, and her family encouraged her to ignore all that and to keep going. So, now, the hate mail doesn't bother her most of the time.
Likes: "Well...I like a lot of things. But here are a few, I guess. I love music, art, 5 Seconds of Summer, baking, video games, fashion, cosmetology, and things that are focused on happy thoughts, actions, topics, and so on."
Dislikes: "Rap music, fighting, needles, strong scents, pain...Justin Bieber..."
Fears: "Needles and hurting others, mostly. I don't like being mean...and needles, well, I'd rather not talk about that incident..."

~Relationship Status~

Sexuality: "I'm straight."
Crush: "My lovely boyfriend, of course."
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: (Will edit when someone signs up for the perfect couple boy)

~Additional Information~

Talents: "I can bake, draw, and sing. I'm okay at painting, but really not that great. I'm still working on developing that skill, aha."
Pet(s): "A female Morkie named Coco, as well as a female Maltese named Molly - so original, I know. What? It's just a cute name for a Maltese, in my opinion, no matter how cliche it is. Both are only three months old."
Interesting Facts: "Erm...I blush easily. Like, you can just look at me, and my cheeks will be scarlet. It's just a wee bit embarrassing. On a lighter note...ah, well, there's this one bracelet that has a lot of sentimental value that I have. It's a sterling silver bracelet with a sapphire pendant, as well as a diamond pendant. It was from my mother, and it will always be my favorite piece of jewelry. It's rare that I don't wear it."
Couple: The Perfect Couple
Hey, guys. I apologize for the long hiatus! Still not completely sure if I will able to be on as regularly as I used to, as I am still dealing with some issues, but working through them. I will try to get on when I can, though, and may join/make a roleplay or two (my forms will not be as great as they used to be, since I only have access through my 3DS - and posting images is quite tedious on this thing - but, if you would like to see my old forms for reference to my literacy level, I can certainly send or post a link to one. c: ). Again, I apologize for the long absence! On another note, I'm always up for a good trade (however, I will say that I cannot edit trades, so if you want to try offering another trade [or PMing me to see if we can make a deal) if I don't accept the first trade or two, please feel free to. c: I don't mind]! :3 Just be fair. That is all I ask. x3
"Watch your thoughts; they become your words.
Watch your words; they become your actions.
Watch your actions; they become your habits
Watch your habits; they become your lifestyle.
Watch your lifestyle; it becomes your destiny."
Be~Happy<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starman✧ » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:33 pm

The Gay Boy

Hello, my names Andrew, Andrew David Gene. Although you could just call me Andy or Drew, that's what most call me. I'm an eighteen year old guy who was born on October tenth. I'm a Homosexual dude by the way. I guess that's important information.

My eyes are hazel colored. But they're more green. My hair is a mix between blonde and brown, although a bit more blonde than brown. I'm at the height of six feet one inch. I weigh 120 pounds but most of that is muscle. I may not look like it but I'm pretty strong. My body structure is thin and lanky but I have abs and muscles. I think it's weird, but eh... Who cares. My clothing style is band shirts, graphic tees, converse, nikes, and jeans. I have one tattoo on my ribs, it says "Too weird to live too rare to die." I also have a scar that runs from my left hip to my right shoulder across my back and a little on my chest from the shoulder part.

My likes include Homestuck, Supernatural, Equality for all, Doctor Who, Basically all the Tumblr fandoms, Cats, Starbucks, Cosplaying, MCR, PTV, SWS, CIWWAF, and Elton John. My dislikes include Dogs, Loud noises, Lightning, and Fights. My favorite song has to be either Girls Chase Boys by Ingrid Michaelson or Dead! by My Chemical Romance. My favorite food is starfruit and my favorite instrument is the guitar.My favorite color is navy blue and cats are my favorite animals. Cats are soooo cute, eith their little whiskers and paws. Ohmygawsh I love them so much.

I'm a nice guy when you get to know me, but I'm pretty shy and distant until you give me a chance. I normally stray away from others, but sometimes I can be really friendly. Around my friends I can be really happy, outgoing and crazy. I like making videos which mainly consist of LARPing and Cosplaying with my friends.

My moms name is Alexandria Gene, my dad... I have no idea who he is, he left before I was born. I don't have any siblings as far as I know. I've never had a boyfriend before. But... I do have a crush on someone but I dunno if he'd like me back.. My crush is [*Insert Straight Boy's Name Here*]. I don't like telling people, cause I'm afraid they'll tell him and then he'd reject me. I also have two kittens who are my best friends. One is named Mint, a female, and the other is named Bounce, a male.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
This is me and this is how I'll stay
Why should I let anyone bring me down?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ImageImageImage
starman✧

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plaanets_ » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:55 pm

**Picture from tumblr. It is not mine and all rights go to the owner.**

Basic Information.
"Hi. My name is Christian Alexander Kitz. I am 17 years old. I am fully American. My personality consists of me really just being shy. I've only really had a few friends through out my life, most of them being girls because to be honest, I'd rather hang out with girls over guys because the guy drama these days really suck. I'm very quiet, too quiet. People can sometimes mistake my appearance. I've been called weak and pathetic but that doesn't really matter to me. I am a very good student in school, and always have been. I'm strong when it comes to that."

Skills.
"When school doesn't apply, I am an artist. I make doodles all the time of what most people think are 'weird' , but I see them as what's in my mind. My mind is kinda messed up. I've also been told that, but I already know, because it keeps me up sometimes. I am a very good problem solver, and it has gotten me pretty far. Another thing is that I can play acoustic guitar, and ukulele. I have made a few songs, but have never shared them with anyone, I sing as well, but I don't share that either. "

Love Life.
"Here is where I see myself pathetic. I currently have a crush on the heart breaker Anamika. I've never confessed to ever having a crush on anyone before. I'm scared of what might happen. I could end up hurt badly. I am too weak to hold it in.

Others.
When I was younger, my mother passed away due to a battle of cancer. I was about 5, so my Dad took care of me my whole life. He was basically my best friend and we did a lot together, because we both lost someone we cared about.
To be honest, I spend quite a bit of time on my hair. It's art, and thats my passion. I love to create. I'm also pretty big into photography. I like taking pictures of scenery and cities, and my bedroom mostly consists of my photos all over the walls of my small bedroom.
Last edited by plaanets_ on Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
plaanets_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griever. » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:10 pm

{All accepted and yes you may c:}
ImageImageImage

[ Romance is in the Air | Couples | OPEN ]
[Free Custom Character Shop | Artist Search]
[ Yeager Adopts | New Species | Artist Search ]
[ Griever.'s 100 Theme Challenge ]

[ coding ]
Griever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AttackofTheBeast » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:13 pm

Image Amber Martha Jones
Image Eighteen
Image Female
Image Green
Image Brown
Image 5'6
Image "I have a tattoo of a heart with thorns wrapped around it on my left shoulder blade."

Image She is a sweet girl who has always dreamed of her prince charming. She daydreams a lot and likes to believe in true love at first sight. She is a hopeless romantic and is swept up by the littlest affections. When she falls in love she falls hard and it sometimes is hard for her to pick up the pieces after they get shattered. She hates not knowing something or when people don't tell her the truth until it is too late. She deals with pain by shutting the world out, she becomes an empty shell in a way and begins showing fake emotions.
Image When she was a little girl her father went to the army. At first she didn't mind because she thought of him like a superhero who would come home. But a year after when he was suppose to come see her for her birthday her mother told her he died in battle. Amber didn't know how to react and it didn't help that her mother began leaning on her for support only being a seven year old little girl. She soon became a ball of emptiness, she faked her smiles and laughs for years until she meet _inseert name here_ in middle school. She began believing in love at first sight. She went out with him falling hard for him and even thinking about a future with him.
Image love, family, Sunrise, playing her violin, drawing, and hanging out with -blank-
Image not telling her the truth, keeping secrets, lies, fighting, and the army

Image "Well I am with my boyfriend so yeah he is my crush as well."
Image -insert later when Soldier boy is made.-
Image "My boyfriend is my bestfriend."
Image"I only have my mom left."
Image"I have a cat named Flula."

Hɪ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ. Yᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ғᴏʀᴜᴍs.
Couples RP
AttackofTheBeast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AttackofTheBeast » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:15 pm

((May I reserve Depressed girl?))

Hɪ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ. Yᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ғᴏʀᴜᴍs.
Couples RP
AttackofTheBeast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plaanets_ » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:19 pm

[Alright, I'm finished with my form.]