~But....~ {Arranged marriage rp}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

I've noticed that replies have become shorter and there is less posting...

please say this isn't dying...
43%
*ok, so let's make posts longer and more detailed so there is more to respond to
37%
*second, let's make sure to reply when you are on, to keep moving forward
20%

Total votes : 93

Re: ~But....~ {Arranged marriage rp}

Postby vixen; » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:08 pm

small bump.
hi! i haven't been on this site in years. i'm pretty open to trading away my pets as i doubt that i will be on here again.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:09 pm

Kilean
He watched her quietly, feeling only slightly uncomfortable from her bravery to ask such a question. He didn’t feel as though she meant it like she was going to kill him, but it did come across like that. Clearing his throat slightly, he accepted the offered napkin. Animals didn’t like demons… he hoped his cats would be well behaved at least- not run away or attack or anything. They were pretty tame and well-mannered usually. “Thank you, and you are forgiven. No hard feelings, you just caught me by surprise.”, he says in turn, after wiping the wine from himself. He watches her then, as she looks out the window before redirecting her gaze to her lap. “Is there something the matter?”, he asks, feeling bad. They didn’t know each other in the least and here they were, about to begin a new life together. Strange- the world was. Nothing made sense anymore.
Kwinerva
She smiles gently as he wipes at her tear and releases a breath of air that is nearly a laugh at the way she is acting. “I’m such a baby.”, she mutters with another small laugh. Moving slightly, she curls closer to him and gently kisses his cheek. “Call me crazy, but I honestly believe that you and I were just meant to be. I just feel so comfortable with you, despite only first meeting you at the altar.”, she looks up at him then and a light blush colors her cheeks. “I feel like I have known you forever and there is no other place I belong but here in your arms.
Jackson
He grins and looks up at her, nodding a greeting. “Good morning. How did you sleep, m’dear?”, he asks gently as he continues to cook. He beams as she hugs him from behind and slightly glances over his shoulder at her. “Hugs in the morning- best way to start the day.”, he says cheerily and watches as she begins to look for something. A gentle smile and he briefly leaves the food and opens a cupboard where she would find the plates and bowls before he opens a drawer where the silverware was located. Returning to his post, Jackson hums and flips the food to give it a nice golden brown to the other side.
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vixen; » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:57 am

levi
    she looked over at her new husband as he asked if she was okay. "yes. yes, i'm fine. i don't want to make you mad or upset, we just met, and just got married. i don't want to start off like this." she murmured. levi looked back at the window, she gave a quiet sigh before looking back at him. "okay. so, new conversation." her smile bright. "you have cats. what are their names?" she asked him before moving the hair away from her face. she continued to smile at him. "you must have questions about me. i have questions about you. you're a vampire, i'm a dream demon. we're both immortal," levi frowned at the thought before forcing a smile at him, "which should be fun. i hope it will be."
hi! i haven't been on this site in years. i'm pretty open to trading away my pets as i doubt that i will be on here again.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sonya; » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:29 pm

Lucas Napt
You can't hide the demon inside...

( Lucas ) ( 21 ) ( Demon ) ( Male )
Lucas looked down at her and gave her a kiss on the top of her head. "you're not a baby, Kwin... I wouldn't marry a baby!" he stated playfully before listening to her with a new found seriousness. Every word she spoke felt real and meaningful and he knew that he too had felt the same way. It was strange because he had met many a girl before, but, none such as this woman he know held in his arms and never wished to let go. "Kwin... My Kwinerva, I do believe that you and I will never part. And, in all honesty, I believe that you are my one and only trye love. This feeling I have is as real as I think it has ever been. I've never felt this way about anyone and that Is what makes it so special to me... and I thank you for that." he stated, his face felt hot but not a flash of color appeared in his cheeks.

Renesmay DeMonica
Don't hate me because I'm me...

( Renesmay ) ( 18 ) ( Vampire ) ( Female )
Ren looked over her shoulder and smirked at him as she heard his soothing voice, something said about morning hugs made her grin even more. As she scurried around she noticed Jack walk over to certain areas and open cupboards and drawers for her to find plates and such to set the table. Blinking the sleep away that still clung to her eyes she slowly made her way over to the cupboard pulling out the plates and closing the cabinet door. She gently laid her items on the table before moving to get silverware and doing the same before as she did with the plates. "need any help, love?" she asked as she stretched, that was the best sleep she had ever had in a long while.
sonya;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:31 pm

((Welp... it's been... years, but that's okie. I'll send a reply tomorrow and if you guys are interested at all in continuing, then we can go for it))
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:25 am

Kilean
He tilted his head just a little in interest as she began to speak in a reply to his question. I don't want to start off like this... well, she did have a point. These circumstances they had found themselves in were less than ideal, and the two of them were already off to a rather peculiar start. Oh, his cats? A hint of a smile peeked at the corners of his lips as he thinks of his sweet kitties. "Their names are Basil and Cinnamon." He says, his voice and tone softer now. "And don't worry yourself with thoughts about the future and immortality." He says. "Tell me of yourself. I've never known a whole lot about your species. Could you explain to me what it is a dream demon does?" He asks, having now decided he would at least try for whatever this strange relationship between them was.
Kwinerva
She smiled lightly at the sweet kiss atop her head before giggling lightly at his playful statement. She loved how he could make her laugh... Her expression fell to be a little more serious as he said her name, and she blinked up at him with large emerald eyes. His words were so incredibly sweet, and it made her heart and chest swell with joy and love. "There's no need to thank me sweet Lucas..." She says softly, lifting a hand to sweetly caress his cheek as she gazes into his eyes. "Just let me love you and care for you forever." Kwin says sweetly. "I want to make you happy and give you the life you dream of. Because you've already given me more than I could hope for. I didn't think I'd ever find love, but now I have you and it's like I never knew the sky was so blue or the birds song so sweet. You've given a new meaning to my life and I could never repay you for it." Kwin smiles sweetly, looking up at him for a long moment. "I really truly love you, Lucas." She whispers before leaning in and delicately kissing his lips
Jackson
He hummed cheerily to himself as he continued to cook the food, watching her movements out of the corner of his eyes. At her question, he turned to her a little curiously and smiled before putting his hand on her waist and tugging her close. "No, but you can stand here and look pretty..." He practically purrs, kissing the side of her head sweetly before softly booping her nose and letting her go. "I'm going to take care of you, Ren. From here on out." He vows with a warm smile before picking up the pan to bring to the table for them to eat. "I hope you're hungry." He says in a sing song voice as he moves to the table and begins to serve the food onto the plates she had set
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sonya; » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:07 am

{{ I would love for this to start up again c: }}
sonya;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:31 pm

((If you see this sonya; I know it's been years... again... lol, but we can continue this together in a 1x1?))
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawnie » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:37 am

Please do not gravedig old threads, as that is against the rules.
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆
help | RP rules| image guide

𝐬𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫 | 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 |𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖌𝖚𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖑𝖊𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖊𝖓𝖏𝖔𝖞𝖊𝖗
Fawnie
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me