> West Winds Ranch < Horse&Rider > ACCEPTING

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

> West Winds Ranch < Horse&Rider > ACCEPTING

Postby E.urka » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:03 pm

> Welcome to West Winds Ranch or WWR. Located on the rolling hills of Alberta, Canada were the pastures are massive and possibilities are endless. We offer a large range of western discipline to all our riders along with offering of shows, rodeos and other possible places to travel. We also offer a English showjumping and cross country {Shows are offered as well for English riders} Many of the worlds greatest cowboys and girls have trained and grew up here on the ranch. We offer a large chalet which includes a master kitchen, two large lounges with a fireplace and a view of the mountains, Four bathrooms and almost an unlimited amount of dorm rooms which are all equipped with their own full bathrooms, beds and Tv's.

Since students are required to bring along their own horses we have unlimited amount of large, roomy box stalls for each horse that is equiped with steel barred lookouts, red oak wood doors and frame, sliding doors, cross ties and a lock/unlock sliding door that leads out into the paddock area. The barn hold three wash stalls and three tack rooms. Tack is offered to each student here, but they may bring their own if they would like. Tack safes are offered in the tack room to lock up personal tack items.

On the Ranch grounds there are many large open pastures. The ranch consists of the large closed pasture which is not for riding in, only for letting horses graze. The only riding that may be done here is to rope up your horse to take out. We have another large pasture which is open for riding in, great for roping or practicing in. We offer two large dry pins, ideal for jumping, reining, roping, pole bending or practicing barrel racing.

We have one small dry arena, for flat work

We also have two large indoor arenas for the students to use.

Off the second large pasture is a gate that leads to the trails and the mountains. WWR has over ten long trails for you to travel along, which lead over mountains, through rivers and through valleys, Five of these trails have cross country jumping obstacles to the sides for our cross country jumpers

The ranch also has a large field full of jumps for our cross country riders for them to practice.

The ranch has four round pins and a bronc riding pin with attached arena.

> So, are you ready to ride?

RULES:

1. Follow all CS rules
2. Only 2 characters each (If you wish to have two)
3. One horse per character
4. You cannot get into a relationship with yourself (both your characters)
5. No smoking or drinking on the grounds
6. All English riders must wear helmets (Same goes for all beginner western riders)
7. Be fair
8. Don't start problems/fights/etc.. without asking me. (I like to make it interesting so PM me your ideas)
9. No riding after 9:30pm or before 6:00am
10. YOU MUST POST MORE THAN FIVE LINES AND BE DETAILED. SPELLING AND GRAMMAR IS VERY IMPORTANT.
11. Age for character must be between 16-19

* Also, i will not be supplying the entry forms. You must make your own. Use pictures and be detailed, make sure you add History, name, personality Etc. Make sure you make a form for your horse as well! Including age, breed, colors and add a picture!

Our Riders: (ACCEPTING)

Male:
- Tyler Jenson || 18 || Single || Pg. 1 ||
- Ivan Fawn || 19 || Single || Pg. 2 ||
- Liam O'Shay || 18 || Single || Pg. 2 ||
- Leo Jackson || 18 || Single || Pg. 2 ||
- Charlie Luke Watson || 19 || Single || Pg. 3 ||
- Shane Samual Christel || 18 || Single || Pg. 3 ||
-
-

Female:
- Blair Morgan || 17 || Single || Pg. 1 ||
- Amber Nicole Rhodes || 16 || Single || Pg. 1 ||
- Marie Fawn || 18 || Single || Pg. 2 ||
- Nicole Costias || 18 || Single || Pg. 2 ||
- Maggie Taylor || 18 || Single || Pg.3 ||
- Keyston Alinston || 17 || Single || Pg. 3 ||
-
-

* Unlimited spots unless i say otherwise.

[center]Image

Below is the letter that is posted on the entrance of the parking lot, it's purpose it to direct you to the barn with your horse and help get you started.

Below is the dorm rooms, your partners and where you can find other staff and services on the property

Last edited by E.urka on Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:11 am, edited 13 times in total.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

} } } ACCEPTING TRADE OFFERS! { { {

Owner of the CS Atheist Club(18+): viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1139238
E.urka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ACCEPTING > West Winds Ranch < Horse&Rider >

Postby E.urka » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:06 pm

My Characters...

T.YLER J.ENSON

Name: "My name is Tyler Jenson. I don't really know why my parents named me this, i guess it was just a name they liked. My mom always had fertility problems so i guess she's lucky that she ever got to use this name on a child at all."

Nicknames: "I have a few nicknames actually, i stick to mainly Tye or just T. I don't like when random people i don't really know call me that, but if i know you well- feel free."

Appearance: "Well, i'm a pretty tall guy for my age. I stand about six feet two inches tall and i have a pretty decent athletic build, i guess cause i've been a ranch hand and a rider since i was a child. I have brown hair that goes a little lighter in the spring and summer and dark brown eyes. You'll usually just catch me wearing a pair of jeans and a tee-shirt and my boots, unless it's a competition or something like that, then i'll have my show gear on."

History&Personality: "Well, like i said above. My mother was really sick in the past and the doctors told her she would never be able to have a child, and if she ever did the child was at risk of premature birth, sever disability and more then likely death- After lot's of reading my mother found out she could try and there would be a slight possibility of success. She tried four or five times and finally got me. Of course, like the doctors predicted i wouldn't come out just perfect, I have Type 1 (A) diabetes, it's an auto immune thing. I got it when i was just three weeks old, of course that does not hinder my abilities in the real word, i wear a small insulin pump on my side that regulates everything for me. This ranch belongs to my father, who is now retired. That's who i picked up my passion from. He used to be among some of the best western riders here, but he had an accident one time and hurt his neck. It took him out of the top and then took him out of the game totally. He opened up this ranch and this program to let others come in from all over the globe to ride and become the best they can possibly be. I lived here all my life and i take part in the program and the riding with every single one of the students. I love making new friends and i'm a really nice kind of guy! Though i will stand up for what i love, even if i have to fight for it. I have a competitive side to my riding, but i'm still a great and funny guy to be around! I'm also known for being a huge flirt to the ladies.."

Likes: "I like horses, people, barrel racing, Taco's, and flirting."

Dislikes" I hate rude people and when i fall off my horse."

Relationships: "I'm straight and single."

Crush: "I don't have one right now."

Riding Discipline: "Right now i ride all western, i barrel race, pole bend, rope, cut and rein. I'd like to learn how to jump one day."

Name: Kipper

Nickname: Kip, K

Show name: Kippers Dream [003]

Breed: AQH X TB

Height: 16.1hh

Color: Black

Markings: None

History: Kipper was saved from a auction horse where most people buy horses from for slaughter, meat or to be trained to be violent for rodeos- Abused. Tyler's father bought her when she was three years old and has been training under several disciplines, but exceeds in western activities.

B.LAIR M.ORGAN

Name: "My name is Blair Morgan"
Nicknames: "No, just Blair.. i'm not a fan on nicknames unless it's cute and i approve."
Age: "I am 17 years old, my birthday is October 16th 1996- I was born a fall time baby."
Appearance: "I was never a big fan on the way i looked, i got picked on a lot at school back home for it too. I have very long dark red hair that is natural, i don't like the idea of hair dye, My eyes are a very deep baby blue color. I'm pale to,it's like i've never stepped foot out in the sun before, i've tried to tan once but i just burn up then go back to white. I'm very small too, i'm Five feet, one inch tall and i only weigh 98 pounds. I had a eating disorder in the past, but i'm better now. i have no piercings but i do have small dream catcher tattoo on my thigh, it's always hidden unless i'm wearing shorts or a skirt. You'll usually find me wearing my "Comfy clothes" i enjoy wearing baggy sweaters, leggings, jeans and combat/paddock boots. But i do wear my riding clothes during riding.
History&Personality: Well, i was born in London England, I'm the youngest in my family. I have two brothers- Brandon who is 19 and Braydon who is 22. We were never much of a "horsey" type of family. We lived in a small house, with a small yard and a small car. I remember watching the sports channel one day after my classes and flicked on the Spruce Meadows Equation jumping show, i remember being overtaken by it and falling in love with how gracefully the riders where and how calm, even if they were twice their height off the ground. I remember begging my mother to let me join the local stables but she would never let me. It was when i turned 10 i fell into depression and started skipping off school due to being bullied, My mother enrolled me into lessons to try and cheer me up. After that year it was a habit, i was enrolled every year until i turned 14. That's when my mother took me to the barn one Sunday and showed me she had purchased a horse for me, of my very own and was leasing a stall in the barn to keep her. I rode her in competitions, shows, lessons and for pleasure riding. I know i don't have as many years of riding behind me as many others here may have, but i know i can still try my very best. I'm a very nice and sweet girl, Though i am very, very quite and shy. I like to have friends, but i have a hard time making them because a lot of people don't want to put up with my lack of confidence, i like to show my confidence in the saddle and not in words. Though come talk to me, i wont bite. I like the company. Oh, i'm also a vegan."
Likes: "Riding, Reading, Art, Tattoos, Veggies and Fruits"
Dislikes: "Spiders, Blood, Meat of any kind"
Relationships: "I'm straight and single."
Crush: "I don't have one."
Riding Discipline: "I ride English, mainly jumping. But it would be fun to try something western.. I've never even sat in a western saddle before!"

Name: Akeeta
Nickname: KeeKee, K, Kee
Showname: Ah Kee Ta Ya Heart [008]
Breed: Belgian Warmblood X Clydesdale
Height: 16.2hh
Color: Chestnut, Flaxen
Markings: Stripe, 3 short socks
History: Akeeta was bought from a local horse owner who was selling her due to lack of space in their barn.
Last edited by E.urka on Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:09 am, edited 13 times in total.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

E.urka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schmidty. » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:06 am

Full name;;"Hiya! My name is Amber Nicole Rhodes."
Age;;"I'm 16, thank god I don't have to drive with my parents anymore."
Birthdate;;"I was born on October 23rd, at 3 am.'
Gender;;"Can't you tell? I'm girl."
BF/GF;;"Ha, who needs boys when you have a horse?"
Crush;;"Well I try to focus on my riding, but I guess I might develop a crush."
Eye color;;"Beautiful brown."
Hair color;;"I used to be blond, but I dyed it brown. You can still see a little of the blond, but I think it's really pretty, I love my hair <333!"
Likes;;"My horse, obviously. Um, western riding, dogs, galloping, barrel racing, pole bending, making new friends, trail rides, going to rodeos, competing.
Dislikes;;"I hate the bad name we get, that the girls that run in rodeos are drugging or training the horse to be a tip top athlete, and that they do nothing else. My horse loves to run, and I spend quality time with him all the time. Besides that, getting last, fighting, getting picked on."
Riding discipline;;"Western, I pole bend and barrel race mostly. I also love other games like jumping figure 8, keyhole."

Personality;;"I am definitely not some girly girl, so don't mistake me for one. You will be proved wrong! I am a very friendly person, but if your just looking for trouble, don't even bother talking to me. I hate drama, please don't drag me into it, because I'm not adding any flame to your fire. I am willing to be friends with everyone! I love making friends! I am pretty outgoing, but I can be shy at times, But if you are very talkative with me you can expect the same thing from me."
History;;"I grew up on a small farm. My dad and brothers raised pigs, While my mom and I were training horses. Both my brothers and I would show a horse and pig at fair every year. I didn't raise the pig because I was afraid of getting attached, and I knew where the pig would go eventually. So I stuck with horses. My first horse was named Titan, he was a beautiful overo paint gelding. We retired him 3 years ago, and I occasionally take him out and ride bareback. Since then, I have bought a new horse. Her name is Foxy, she is 10 year old a buckskin Quarter horse. I love her to death. We went to state our 2nd year and 3rd year together in games. She is the kind of horse that is an excellent games horse, fast and athletic. But she is also a very good pleasure horse, very smooth and calm. She is a smart girl, she can sense my attitude. If I am very calm, she is too. and if I am very excited, so is Foxy. She is the kind of horse everyone dreams of.

Show name;;Foxy Lady
Barn name;;Foxy
Age;;10 years
Birthdate;;March 9th, 2003
Gender;;Mare
Breed;;Quarter horse
Coat color;;Buckskin
Mane&tail color;;Black
Eye color;;Brown
Markings;;Star, black from knees down
Riding Discipline;;Western
History;;After Foxy was sold to Amber, she was very nervous when she left her original owner. When they arrived at her new home, she began to relax when Amber spoke to her softly and petted her. They fed her that night and gave her a few apples, and let her settle in. In the morning they introduced her to the other horses by putting her out in the pasture with them. She just stood near the gate at first and grazed alone. Then Titan went to her and 'introduced himself', then stuck with her the rest of the day. Amber rode Foxy around their farm as much as she could before fair time came around. Their first year was a bust, since the people in their last years of showing were gunning to go to state. They trained hard for the next one and it all paid off. They finished in the top 15 of all the games events. The third year was even better, finishing in the top FIVE in each game.
Last edited by Schmidty. on Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Schmidty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby E.urka » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:11 am

Accepted!

E.urka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby E.urka » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:35 am

Bump

E.urka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby E.urka » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:49 pm

Bump

E.urka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schmidty. » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:16 pm

Form is finished. Bump!
Schmidty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby E.urka » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:23 am

bump

E.urka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: > West Winds Ranch < Horse&Rider > ACCEPTING

Postby E.urka » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:24 am

bump

E.urka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: > West Winds Ranch < Horse&Rider > ACCEPTING

Postby E.urka » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:27 pm

BUMP

E.urka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me