closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

closed

Postby XxMystic » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:31 am

Your decision your fate and two ships. Your a teen/young adult and for some reason or another..became a pirate. Many ships have wanted to recruit you but only two have caught your attention. The Devil's Hand and The Oceans Revenge. The Captain's will decide if they are allies or enemies, but with an enemy pirate ship roaming the seas...it may be a good idea to consider teaming up... Villages/towns are pillaged, ships are attacked, treasure at your finger tips and all at your Captains orders. Things go on under the table that the Captains don't know...like mutinies. There's always that one pirate who wants more power. Are you a loyal crew member? Or are you undercover planning a mutiny?

The Forsaken is a ship, that takes no mercy. The Captain wants to take over the seas. If you come into contact with this ship, you might as well start setting up your will. It will take more than one ship to defeat this enemy. The Forsaken's Captain has been known to leave no ship above water. If you find him in a good mood, you may be lucky being forced to work on his ship....or maybe you would have been better off dead?

Pets are allowed! Just not something over the top...like an elephant...or hippo... .-. So ferrets, dogs, cats, birds, a snake, etc. I love this picture by the way XD

There is an island however where ALL pirates stay and its a "peace" island named "Isle de sol, or Island Of The Sun. A resort for pirates so they can relax, size each other up, and make allies...or enemies. No fighting can occur on the island or near the islands reefs but once your in the ocean...all gloves are off

* I am not a Captain for either ship but this is still my forum. TheUmbraSide/Dracowolf has authority over this forum as well so listen to them.
* You can only have 3 characters Max! (Unless I say otherwise)
* No falling in love with your own characters...that's no fun!
* Typical Chicken Smoothie rules apply.
* This is REALISTIC ...ok? -_- no power play.
* You can not kill another character unless you ask them.
* There needs to be plenty of action, drama, fights, and adventure as you can come up with! So there's no limit on that.
* Captains and quarter masters are above everyone else's rank so listen to them.
* If you want to cuss, fine with me but just bleep it out or use an alternative word like: Fudge :)
* Only fights in the rp ....not out of it.
* Keep this RP active!!! If you aren't going to be on in awhile, then let me know. You will be kicked out if you have been inactive. Captains MUST be active, its hard to be on a ship with no Captain. Quarter Master: I expect to be reasonably active.[/center][/size][/i][/b]

Code: Select all
Name:
Personality:
Looks/pic:
Crush:
Member of what ship:
Pet(Optional):
Other:

Pleae try to keep Male/Females even, as well as the amount of members of each ship.
The Devil's Hand
Captain: Talia F
Quarter Master:
Ship Doctor:
Crew-
Alyssa F
Bane M
Dereth M
Damion M

The Ocean's Revenge
Captain: (Open..I think)
Quarter Master:
Ship Doctor:
Crew-
Bethany F
Leon M
Izzy F
Jackson M
Elizabeth F
Eliza F
Logan M

(If you make a character for this ship, I ask you make another for one of the other two ships unless your the Captain for this ship, you don't have too.)
The Forsaken
Captain: (Open)
Quarter Master: Arcath M
Ship Doctor Danen M
Crew:
Jasper M
Tyrell M
Geren M
Torquil M
Last edited by XxMystic on Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:28 pm, edited 36 times in total.
XxMystic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pirate RP *New/accepting!

Postby XxMystic » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:42 am

Name: Alyssa
Personality: Can be shy at first, but she's fun, friendly, and kind. She is protective of her crew/friends/captain. She wont hesitate to put her life in front of them. She's a daredevil, and adventurous. She is more into the pirating for the fun, rather then the wealth. She loves making new friends, and takes up for any of the crew members being bullied or hastled. Alyssa loves the sea, but cant stand being on the ship for too long.
[Looks/Pic: Image
(Besides the clothes...She wears typical pirate clothes:3 pic not mine)
Crush: Open
Member of what ship: The Devils Hand
Pet(optional): None right now.
Other: She's best with a sword, but she can use a pistol easily. Her favorite place on the ship is sitting on the rails.
Last edited by XxMystic on Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
XxMystic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUmbraSide » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:52 am

TheUmbraSide wrote:Name: Luka
Personality: She doesn't speak much but is pretty vicious when it comes to fighting. She is very violent and doesn't do well with other people. She's not afraid to kill and only likes her snake and her fellow crew members
Looks/pic: Her hair and stuff, she doesn't actually wear these clothes
Picture is not mine.
Crush: None yet
Member of what ship: The Ocean's Revenge
Other: She usually ties her hair up in a ponytail and carries a machete. She has a pet viper named Ray.

I changed her pet <3
Last edited by TheUmbraSide on Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please PM me if you would like to commission art :3 Thank you!

TheUmbraSide

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxMystic » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:01 am

(Thanks umbra. It just started storming where I'm at and the power went off for a bit..so if I don't reply you know why. -_-)
XxMystic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUmbraSide » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:02 am

mysticwolf09 wrote:(Thanks umbra. It just started storming where I'm at and the power went off for a bit..so if I don't reply you know why. -_-)

(That's fine :3 now hopefully more people join XD)

Please PM me if you would like to commission art :3 Thank you!

TheUmbraSide

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxMystic » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:05 am

(Yes! Hopefully! \(^.^)/)
XxMystic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxMystic » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:45 am

Bump
XxMystic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:55 am

((Sorry about the last one guys, my email stopped letting me know about replies. Talia, Bane and Leon are on their way over again.))
Always looking for new, interesting RPs with a focus towards plot not romance, with fantasy elements. Warrior Cats with fantasy, wolf packs with fantasy, honestly any animal with fantasy works too. Experienced Marvel RPer.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxMystic » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:04 am

(No prob!)
XxMystic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:06 am

Name: Natalia "Talia" Svear
Personality: Talia is stubborn and honestly comes off as a loner if it wasn’t for Bane. She likes to keep a lot of stuff to herself but is willing to open up around Bane. She’s tough and not afraid of getting into a fight with anyone. She’ll threaten anyone who threatens one of her friends and she will back that threat up with her fists. Cross her, and it'll be the last mistake you ever make. She has ambitions of eventually being captain but not to the point where she'd cause trouble with the current captain.
Looks/pic: Talia stands at 5’5. Green eyes cat like eyes and short but thick red hair, Talia has the look to her that shows that she can either choose to stand out or not, just by deciding how she wants to hold herself. She’s strong for someone her age and certainly a skilled fighter mainly from getting into fights all the time on Bane’s behalf but she doesn’t look it. She has a light Russian accent.
Crush:
Member of what ship: Captain of Devil's Hand
Pet(Optional): Clint (Harris' Hawk)
Other: Expert in Melee combat but only decent in range combat.
History that is known: Bane's Mother taught Talia English

Name: Bruce "Bane" Swiftstride - Call him Bane
Personality: Bane has a split personality. The main side, Bane, is a kind and very intelligent young man who is very shy and tends to distance himself from everyone. He can be helpful when asked to be but he tends to just stay with those he’s comfortable with. However being intelligent means that he's also very dangerous when it comes to tactics.

Nightbane on the other hand is Bane’s other half. Openly cruel, clever and evil Nightbane believes in taking all of Bane’s hate and anger out on the world. He will hurt those close to Bane very easily and will manipulate others.
Looks/pic:Bane stands at 5'4" with thick, short brown hair that reaches just past his ears, enough to cover the back of his neck. He tends to be wearing glasses though he rarely needs them and sometimes will wear contacts. He has kind brown eyes but at best he looks rather average and certainly doesn't look like a pirate.
Crush:
Member of what ship: Devil's Hand
Pet(Optional): Thor (Great Dane - Wears a red bandana around his neck)
Other: Extremely intelligent, very book smart.
History that is known so far: Bane grew up with Talia. His father was abusive. Talia rescued him from being hanged and Bane took a bullet for her.

Name: Arcath
Personality: Arcath is a rather cruel man when you meet him. He lives by a few rules, one take what you want, two kill anyone in your way, three make sure they're dead. He's about as dark as they come with no feeling towards others but a general understanding on how to manipulate them.
Looks/pic: Arcath short thick red hair, it's unclear if it's natural or not but most believe that it is not natural. He's thin and tall with a decent muscle build on him, he certainly looks fit and seems like the kind of guy who could easily handle a tough fight. He has a sadistic grin about him and an insane bone chilling laugh. The insane look is completed by dark brown eyes that nearly look black in certain light.
Crush:
Member of what ship: The Forsaken (Can take Quatermaster but he'll live anywhere)
Pet(Optional): Demon - African Rock Python - Over 20 Feet in length it enjoys laying around different parts of the ship. Often found in the rafters below deck or curled up on the top of the deck in sun, he's aggressive and doesn't alike to be touched by anyone who isn't Arcath.
Other: He's nuts.
Last edited by Dracowolf on Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:52 am, edited 5 times in total.
Always looking for new, interesting RPs with a focus towards plot not romance, with fantasy elements. Warrior Cats with fantasy, wolf packs with fantasy, honestly any animal with fantasy works too. Experienced Marvel RPer.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me