Summer Camp | Teens Romance | Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Summer Camp | Teens Romance | Accepting

Postby aequilibrium » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:19 am

Image ____ ____ Image ____ ____ Image

.: Summer Camp :.

This year you are going to a summer camp whether you did it voluntarily or against your own. This summer camp is different than most camps though, it's not for little kids, just teenagers. Yet these teenagers, each one has a talent like singing, dancing, acting or drawing, maybe even some sort of sport. It's kind of like going to boarding school except for the fact this is all out doors. You are going to be in a cabin with some more persons there. With all the teenagers in the camp, romances may be brewing. You never know how far they will go or if it could actually be love. You don't know what's waiting for you there.

Image ____ ____ Image ___ _____ Image

aequilibrium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby aequilibrium » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:19 am

.: Tess' Rules :.
This is obvious and you should know these rules like no god modding, no power playing...
Also this is a romance role play, but please don't take it too far and keep it always pg -13.

.: Joining :.
If you want to join please PM me or PM the mods your forms before posting them here.
After that, we'll tell you if you're accepted or not and tell you some things about the role play.

.: Literacy :.
This is a low semi-lit role play so please try to post at least two lines per post. You can always write more and there's
an exception, I know that sometimes it's hard to do long posts when characters are talking. No chat speak, please.

.: Plot :.
There's a plot for some reason, so please follow it, don't go to other themes.

.: Characters :.
I don't think much needs to be said about this. The maximum of characters you can have is three.
Please don't choose just girls or just boys, you need to play characters with a different gender if you
want to role play more than one. Also, your characters may have the sexual orientation you wish.

.: Forms :.
You may do your own form, just remember that you must have the basis. We would like to see
original forms so feel free to make your own form. If you want you may ask for some help too.

.: Activity :.
Please be active and try to post once every day. I don't want this to die so please be active. If you keep more than two days
without posting I'll take you the spots and someone will replace you. If you're going in vacations or you can't come please PM me.

.: Mods :.
This role play has many people role playing and only one person can't take care all time and everything so we
have some mods in this role play. xXStill SwingingXx is our mod. Anything related to the role play they'll take
care of when I'm not here. Also if you want to join and I don't reply in one day please PM a mod.

aequilibrium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Girls

Postby aequilibrium » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:25 am

Jennifer Melody Stewart | 16 | Bi | Skating
Amy Melody Stewart | 16 | Straight | Photography
Luna Bella Garcia | 18 | Bi | Designing and Drawing
Spirit Hart | 17 | Straight | Dancing
Fionna Rose | 17 | Straight | Singing / Playing Guitar
Adeline Rose Dunn | 17 | Straight | Singing
Marianna Kash | 15 | Straight | Arts
Rehanna Grace Nemrah | 16 | Straight | Photography / Drawing
Louise Ella Boyd | 17 | Straight | Writing
Lea Jane Westbrook | 17 | Straight | Singing / Acting
Nicole Elizabeth Shaddix | 16 | Straight | Music
Kasidy Klarke | 17 | Straight | Dancing
Spencer Ray Fields | 16 | Straight | Music
Skyler Eliza Langdon | 18 | Bi | Dancing
Audrey Heather Grey | 17 | Straight | Singing / Dancing
Orical Burn | 18 | Bi | Singing / Origami Designing
Tara-Rose Kimpton | 17 | Straight | Playing Piano / Singing

Last edited by aequilibrium on Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:01 am, edited 25 times in total.
aequilibrium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Boys

Postby aequilibrium » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:25 am

Nathan James Smith | 17 | Straight | Playing Guitar
Kenneth Adam Moon II | 19 | Bi | Music
Thomas James Wilson | 18 | Straight | Singing
Christopher Mintz-plasse | 19 | Straight | Acting
Justin Joel Johnson | 17 | Straight | Singing
Tristan Kyle Wilder | 18 | Bi | Writing / Drawing
Maximus Cole Cabret | 17 | Straight | Playing Guitar / Singing
Jaden Warden | 17 | Bi | Acting / Writing
Levi Reid Carter | 17 | Straight | Dancing
Tyler James Langdon | 18 | Straight | Basketball
Roxas Lucas Knight | 19 | Bi | Drawing / Music
Marc Jagger Camp | 17 | Straight | Football / Writing

Last edited by aequilibrium on Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:25 am, edited 20 times in total.
aequilibrium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

White.Wings' Characters

Postby aequilibrium » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:29 am

MY LIFE, MY FAIRY TALE

Full Name >> My full name is Jennifer Melody Stewart.
Nicknames >>People call me just Jenny or Jen.
Age >> I'm 16.
Gender >> Yeah, I'm a girl...
Birth Date >> I was born on 23rd May, 1996
Hometown >> Coimbra, Portugal
Family >> My dad, my mom, a twin sister and three dogs, a female Golden Retriever called Daisy, a male puppy Rottweiler called Kovu and a young female Collie called Lassie just like in the movie.

THE MIRROR ONLY TELLS ONE SIDE

Hair >> I have a long straight brown hair. Sometimes I dye my hair tips to blond.
Eyes >> I have big brown eyes and I love them.
Skin >> I'm tan. Just a little and no, it's not those fake tans.
Body Type >> Well, I'm skinny.
Height >> 175 cm, 5'8", whatever you want...
Weight >> 50 kg, 110 pounds, whatever...
Body Modifications >> So, I have pierced ears, both with one, a small piercing on the nose and belly button pierced too, not planning on having more, I think those are enough... Also, I have a cross tattoo on by backs. Oh, and I have a long scar on my arm... Yeah, skater life.

WHAT'S IN THE INSIDE MATTERS MORE

History >> Ok, I'm only 16, I haven't much to say about my history... So, I was born in Portugal. I lived there until my 4 years of age, then we moved to England and we stayed there. We come to Portugal almost every years to see our family. Uhhh, I had a brother before. He was two years older than me. He died in a car accident. I don't really like to talk about that... He really liked dogs so, for him, we've been adopting dogs that people don't want, that's why we have lots of dogs in our home sometimes. Also, I was bullied before at school because of my sexual orientation. People made fun of me and called me names and stuff like that only because of it. I got tired of hearing the same so I moved school. Since then nobody knows my sexual orientation, only my sister, she's able to keep it in secret. I think that's all I have to say about my history for now.
Personality >> I think that some people know me better than I do but I still can say something about my personality... So, I think I'm a cute girl that is funny and a bit strange sometimes. I'm friendly and extroverted, but sometimes I'm very shy with people that I have a crush on. I'm an active girl. I'm a bit convinced and very stubborn sometimes and I don't give up easily. Everyone tells me I have a wild spirit... I can be very annoying if I don't have what I want. I think that everything is possible if we don't give up and we follow our dreams. I can't work under pressure, mainly when we're talking about time... I like to be free and do what I want without people saying me what to do and not to do. And yes, I'm crazy sometimes.
Likes and Dislikes >> I love the Summer, the sea, the beaches, I love the hot seasons. I love hanging out with friends to calm places. I don't really like the noise. Sometimes I like to be alone, mainly when I need to think about something. I hate routines, we're always doing the same things at the same time in the same place... it gets boring, like... a lot. I am a night girl but I like the Sun too. I like secrets. I love music. I like vanilla and white chocolate. I love Italian food. I love tigers, horses, wolves and snakes. Well, basically I love all kind of animals. My favorite color is blue and purple. I love skating and surfing. I also love tattoos. I love Vans, like... I love them with my whole heart! Oh, and I loooove wear boys' hoodies... Really good friends have seen me doing that.

MY LOVE STORY

Crush >> None for now...
Relationship Status >> Single, but looking for someone.
Sexual Orientation >> I'm bi, 50 : 50. I think almost anyone knows that, just my sister...

MY LIFE, MY FAIRY TALE

Full Name >> My full name is Amy Melody Stewart.
Nicknames >>Amy is enough.
Age >> 16.
Gender >> Yeah, I'm a girl...
Birth Date >> I was born on 23rd May, 1996
Hometown >> Coimbra, Portugal
Family >> Same as Jen, dad, mom, Jennifer the twin sister and the three dogs, a female Golden Retriever called Daisy, a male puppy Rottweiler called Kovu and a young female Collie called Lassie just like in the movie.

Hair >> I have a long straight brown hair. Natural is straight but sometimes I just like to have it wavy.
Eyes >> I have big brown eyes but in the left I have this things called central heterochromia and my eye is hazel really close to the pupil. I know, it's a little weird, but it's cool.
Skin >> I'm a kind of tan. Just a little and no, it's not those fake tans.
Body Type >> Well, I'm a kind of skinny.
Height >> 173 cm, 5'67", whatever you want...
Weight >> 49 kg, 108 pounds, whatever...
Body Modifications >> I have pierced ears, both with one... I have a dream catcher tattoo on by backs. No scars, no marks...

History >> Ok, I'm only 16 and it's basically the same as Jennifer, I haven't much to say about my history... So, I was born in Portugal. I lived there until my 4 years, then we moved to England and we stayed there. Uhhh, I had a brother before. He was two years older than me. He died in a car accident. I don't really like to talk about that... He really liked dogs so, for him, we've been adopting dogs that people don't want, that's why we have lots of dogs in our home sometimes. I think that's all I have to say about my history for now.
Personality >> No, I'm not very different from Jennifer but still we don't have the same personality. I guess I'm a little sensitive sometimes. Sometimes I am a bit immature. I'm a messy girl most of the time, I think I learned with my sister. I'm carefree, friendly, playful... I may be seen as a cheater sometimes. And there are people that don't like me for that reason. I'm not sorry, I can't change myself. Well, I'm not a liar, I always tell the truth. I like to have fun with friends. I'm sweet and cheerful I guess. I'm respectful. I think I'm a little protective at least when it's about my sister. You know, she can be very annoying sometimes but... The past makes us change. I can't say a lot more right now, you can know more if you spend some time with me.
Likes and Dislikes >> The most important - boys. Boys that know how to make a girl blush. It's just so cute... I love photography so much. I love being outdoor, I just love the nature. I love camping. I also love horse-back riding, mainly dressage. I like dancing, do gymnastics... Playing piano is also one of my favourite hobbies. I love seafood and pizza.. Yeah, who doesn't? And I have a strange like for cooking I don't know why... I like dolphins... And dogs, and cats...

MY LOVE STORY

Crush >> None for now...
Relationship Status >> Single.
Sexual Orientation >> I'm straight.

MY LIFE, MY FAIRY TALE

Full Name >> My full name is Nathan James Smith.
Nicknames >> Well, just Nathan...
Age >> I'm 17. Yeah, everyone thinks always I'm younger than that, but that's the truth...
Gender >> I'm a boy of course...
Birth Date >> I was born on 16th August, 1995.
Hometown >> California
Family >> My dad and mom and my Siamese male cat called Mico. And yes, no annoying siblings at home.

Hair >> It's a kind of light brown hair, straight and a little long, the normal long of the boys' hair...
Eyes >> I have blue eyes.
Skin >> It's like... a little tan.
Body Type >> Thin?
Height >> I'm 5'9", 180 cm, whatever.
Weight >>
Body Modifications >> Well, nothing. Really nothing

History >> So, I always lived in California, since I was born until today. I also lived always with my dad and mom. Well, my dad is always traveling around the world and he's just sometimes at home.
Personality >> I'm a little shy with most of the people I don't know. With friends I'm not even close to shy. I'm very protective and caring. At least it's what everyone says. I value everything I have... I'm a little selfish sometimes but I like to help people when they need, even knowing I'm not good at it... I'm very random and playful... I think I can't be serious for more than 5 seconds. I'm calm and relaxed. I don't stress very easily. I'm friendly with everyone. I don't usually get in troubles. I'm very distracted.
Likes and Dislikes >> I love skiing and snowboarding. Well, I like every sports that have a board. I also like swimming... I love drawing and playing guitar... and horseback riding... I know, I like lots of things that are hobbies. I don't really like to be alone, I prefer being always with someone talking and having fun. I love going to parties but I'm claustrophobic so no crowds. I don't like dogs pretty much, since I'm young... I don't like restrictions and punishments. I think anyone likes. I hate smoke or smokers. I like the nature and I hate being closed between four walls...

MY LOVE STORY

Crush >> None for now...
Relationship Status >> Single.
Sexual Orientation >> I'm straight... Very straight.

© form White.Wings
© characters White.Wings
© pictures Tumblr

Last edited by aequilibrium on Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
aequilibrium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Summer Camp | Teens Romance | Accepting

Postby Kaeris » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:31 am

---Kenneth is a musician, and Luna a drawer/designer. Roxas a drawer and into intruments---

Luna Bella Garcia

'

Aim for the
If you miss, you
may hit a

- W. Clement Stone

I guess you want to get to know me. My name is Luna. Yes, Luna. And my full name is Luna Bella Garcia. Luna means moon, as both my parents love the moon, and as it's beautiful. Bella means beautiful. The Moon is beautiful, and if you change place on my first name and middle name, it means beautiful moon. Garcia is my family surname, and I don't really know what it means, but it's a pretty common surname. I'm at the age of 18, and was born on the 14th of February. So I'm a winter/spring child. I am born a month to early, so I wan't expected until Mars. But here I am! A February child! If you can't see it, I'm clearly a female, chick, girl, Latina or what ever you want to call it. My origins are all from Spain and Venezuela. My mother is from Venezuela, and my dad from Spain.

How I look? OK, you may only listen if you're blind. I'm standing tall at 1,75 M, which is tall for a female. I have raven black eyes, and am a brunette. It's a bit darker shade of Brown, nearly black. I'm fairly tanned, but yet pale. I'm kinda small to my size, for being tall. I'm pretty thin, but i'm not just skin and bones slight most girls, I have slight curves. What I dress in depends a lot on my mood, and how my day before had been. Usually I have a small bottle, with the text 'pixie dust' on it's side. It has a cahin, so I can hang it somewhere. Like around my neck or in my jeans.

ImageImage

'

You're asking about me and my background? First off all, don't misunderstand me, not at all! I'm born here, in America, and raised here. My origins are form Spain and Venezuela. I have an older brother, by the name Antonio. Don't get me wrong. I love him, but he can be a pain in the *ss. I live with my older brother, as I repeatedly argued with our parents. I actually enjoy living with my brother more than living with my parents. He gives me more freedom than what they did.

When you meet me for the first time, I might be a bit shy. But once I open up for you I'm not even close to shy! I'm pretty talkative, and loves to joke around. I'm pretty childish, as my brother is. I can get a long with pretty much anyone, just come talk to me!

I'm creative in many ways. I sing, dance, play instruments, draws. I love being creative in as many ways as possible! if it's creative, you betcha I'll do it! I always carry around an tablet, with pen, which I use to draw on. Most of my drawings are digital, even if some are on paper. I have a drawing and writing pad, or a note book as you would call it.

My parents met at a vacation my mother had in Spain, and they kept contact when she moved back to America. She later found out that my father had moved to America, and they lived in the same neighborhood. They got to know each other and eventually got together, and moved together into a small house. After being together for a few years, they got my brother Antonio. To the beginning they wanted a girl, but they were really happy with Antonio. The year Antonio turned four, I was born. A happy little family. Me, our parents, Antonio and of course, our dog and cat. The cat belongs to Antonio, and the dog to me.

I make my own clothes! I draw them out and then I sew them. So, I'm a designer. I made most clothes I own.I bought fabrics, or used old clothes. If they don't fit, I'll rip them apart and make something new out of it! Like my favorite dress, it was made by fabric and an old skirt i had.I do it with accessories too. Take old, worn out accessories and make them into something else. Like when I took one of my old earrings, and made a necklace out of it!

I can be a tomboy at times, as I skate and don't mind getting my nails dirty. I usually helped my brother with his four wheel, and his pick up truck. I'm not to much into the girly things, even if I'm sometimes seen wearing a pink dress or something. I can be a girly girl at times, but that's not often. As most of my friends are guys, and I get a long with guys better. I know, I said before I get a long with everyone. but some girls just goes on my nerves. Some makes me want to kick them with their own high heels.
ImageImage

My love life? Oh boy... I'm single at the moment, and I am, in mater of fact, bi-sexual. But I lean more towards liking boys. I've had my flirts in the past, as some guys finds me pretty, some other things. I've had plenty of ex's, both boys and a girl. I dated a girl once, just for a dare and try out. that's when I found out i'm Bi. I would rather not talk about my ex's, as some of them weren't... that nice... Let's just say that. Most of them didn't treat me that well. it will take a lot of time before I open up to a guy like that again This time I will take it more slow.

What I look for in a guy/girl? I just want the person to be caring, and not playing with me as all the others did. I want them to be sweet, maybe romantic? I d't care so much about looks, but I would kind of appreciate if he was taller than me.

©;; xXStillSwingingXx
©;; xXStill SwingingXx
©;; original owners
;; Selena Gomez

☯KENNETH ADAM MOON Ⅱ☯

ImageImage
YOU KNOW MY NAME, NOT MY STORY

Kenneth, Kenneth Adam Moon, but goes by the nickname Ken. Ken is at the age of 19, born on the day of the dead, 2nd of November, 1994. His family was of four, but a few more if you count in pets. He had his father, who he's named after. His father died a few days before Kenneth's birth, so he got his fathers whole name, in honor of him. He have amother, by the name Jennifer, then there's himself and his younger halfsister Jessica. His mother is aroudn the age of 45, and his younger sister is around the age of 14. They also own two kittens, a bigger pony and a horse, as they are an animal loving family. They also have a small house outside, a big glass house with around three birds, or four, and in there there's a few insects too. He have quite a family history, as his father was american, and his mother is german. so he's, what he calls himself, Gerican. Of course Kenneth is a male, if it isn't noticable on his features.

Kenneth is standing tall at the height of 186 CM, which is above average. he has emerald green eyes, and his haircolor is a mix between honey blond and dirty blonde. His eyebrows are rather thick, but he doesn't bother it. he's very thin for being a guy, but still has muscle features shoing, as he do run and work out from time to time. His clothing style depends alot on his mood, and how his day had been the day before. Sometime he can dress nerdy, like the gamer he is, and the next day he can dress like a hipster, or jsut casual with plain clothes. Kenneth has a tattoo on the side of his wrist, and the tattoo does give him hope sometimes. he's not sure why tough. When he talks or smiles, he have cute little dimples peeking out of his cheeks, and it's often they peek out fomr his cheeks. He have a small scar above his lip, why? Like Hannah Montana once sang 'you got it in july,fighting for your sisters reputation.'

Kenneth is a video game loving guy, and he's into more then just video games. He's into singing, animals, running, even schoolwork sometimes. Kenneth do have a creative mind, viritous, artistic, acting, singing, photographs. Just name it! His fave song is probably Slow the academy is.
his voice, and how he looks when he isn't black and white He started to play guitar at the age of 5, and singing.

Kenneth loves to read book and comics, and sometimes makes and writes his own. He is the founder behind a webstie where he puts out his own comics and books. most of them get popular, some don't. He writes his own songs, records thema ndput's them up on the same website, if he doesn't do covers and put them on youtube. He puts up pretty much everything he've done. Drawings, songs, books, comics, photos.

Nobody's perfect. Ken has his flaws, both good and bad. He's protective over the ones he love and cares about, even if he's a bit over protective over some. he can get easily mad, so do not attempt to light his fuse. he's not a vialont person, but lit the fuse and keep on, it will end up in a 'big bang.' He also needs his Nostaglia! He needs to relive his chidhood from time to time. watchign his old favorite cartoons, or read books from his childhood that his mother used to read for him, singing his lullabies. So with other words he can aslo be childish at times.

Most of his friends are all girls, but he have a few guy friends too! but he works better with girls then guys. That he has so many girl friends is the main reason to whyhe's friendzoned so much, and he's trying to hang out more with guys. but he has his guy friend son his xBox and steam, and all his other consoles.

If you go to his background you'll see he lived in germany as child, growing up there with his mother until his sister was born. He had a stepfather, his mother and halfsister Jessica. but his stepfather left his mother and they moved to America. Kenneth helped his motehr to raise his sister, and being 'the man in the house' as his mother says. He didn't have an easy life as young, but not tough either. It was average, growing up with his mother and half sister. His mother never dared to date again, so she stopped and stayed with her kids. He lived as an average american kid, evne if he dind't know english as kid. He talked German at home, with his sister and mother.

Kenneth is currently single as a pringle, and ready to mingle, if that makes sence. he's bi.sexual, wich means he can date or fall for either gender. He can fall for jsut any guy/girl, as he's not lookfing for anything special, besides... HE wants the person to be nice towards people, and not bossy or cocky. He doesn't care about how thye look, even if it would be a plus on the side. Even tough he've been friendzoned so many times, he never gives up the hope of finding someone who won't.

YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND IN ME

© form xXStill SwingingXx
© character xXStill SwingingXx
Faceclaim: Kendall Schmidt
© pictures to original owners

Roxas Lucas Knight
──────── ♚ ────────

BREAK OUT, GET A LITTLE LOUD
SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS NOW
WAKE UP, EVEN IF YOU'RE DOWN
YEAH WE GONNA RUN THIS TOWN
DON'T WAIT,TIME IS RUNNING OUT
CAN YOU HEAR IT TICKING,
LET THE MUSIC KICK IN
BREAK OUT, GET A LITTLE LOUD
SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS NOW

──────── ♚ ────────

NAME;;Roxas Lucas Knight
NICKNAME;; Roxy, Rox, Luke, The Knight
AGE;; 19
BIRTHDAY;; 16th July, 1994
NATIONALITY;;British
ACCENT;;British
HEIGHT;; 1,90 M
HAIR COLOR;; brunette
EYE COLOR;; hazel/green
SKIN TONE;; tanned
BODY MODS;;tattooed arms and snakebites.
GOOD TRAITS;; creative, virtuous
BAD HABIT;;Smokes at times
BAD TRAITS;; hot headed,
STATUS;; single w/ no crush
SEXUALITY;; bisexual
RELIGION;; atheist
FAMILY;;
Mother, Jasmina [alive]
Father, Jacob [deceased]
Brohter, Matthew [alive]

PETS;; Alaskan Klee Kai , Fox, and a Ferret, Kermit

©FORM;; xXStillSwingingXx
©CHARACTER;; xXStill SwingingXx
©PICTURES;; pinterest, favim and Tumblr
FACE CLAIM;; Photoshoped version of James David Maslow
Roxas, Roxas. The rebel most parents don't want. This rebel was names Roxas Lucas Knight. He has no idea, what his names mean, and don't really care about them. Roxas is quite unique, as he've never met anyone with the same name as him. His last name is more common, Knight. Knight is his father's surname. And was the surname his mother took when his parents got married. He has a few nicknames, as The knight, Luke, Rox. And one he hates... Roxy. People use that nickname against him, to tease with him. Roxas is at the age of 19, and recently turned so. Roxas is born and raise din London, and loved it there. He have no idea why he and his family moved to the US, but he's fine with it. He loves his new life there, and if happy with it.

Roxas is as creative as a person can be, and built his life around creativity. To get good grades, be creative, to keep grades up, stay creative! He is specially into music, and started to play guitar and drums at a very young age. and 14 years later, he's still playing piano. He writes his own songs, and would sing it to the person he wrote it for. He plays guitar the most, as it's easier to bring than a piano. He loves to draw, and to make paintings.

Roxas background wasn't all that good. He never knew his real father, and grew up with an abusive stepfather. he's happy his mother left him, and that they're never getting back together. His stepfather left a few faint scars among his back, but Roxas doesn't mind them. He finds them a sigh that he could stand the pain his stepfather put him out to. If we step back to his real father, he was killed, by someone who broke into their ranch. He never found out how, or by who. it's all he knows. He got a younger half brother, when he turned 6, when his mother got Matthew. Roxas never minded his half brother, and tried to stay away.

Roxas is hot headed, and can get pissed of pretty easily. He's not the violent type, but piss him off to much, he'll more then sure punch you. He do lift weights, he do work out. So his fist isn't so very small, and with his height. let's just say you don't want to get into a fight with this guy. Nor anyone he cares for. He'll be there to protect his loved ones, and will always stand up for them.

Just as any other guy, Roxas likes video games. but mostly RPG games, such as Everquest II or kingdom hearts for example. He've played through the whole collection of existing Kingdom hearts games. And on his PC, there's no telling how many games he has on it. He've played everything from COD, to sims 3. So, he has a wide collection of video games, even old Nintendo game, as Nintendo game cube's super Mario games!

Roxas has a few bad habits, but smoking is his main problem. he don't remember why he started, or even how he got his hands on them. It's not dangerously much, it's just barely. Maybe one of two cigarettes a week, or per 3 days. right now he is up in 5-7 cigarettes in a week. He's trying to quit, but needs help on the way. Even with the little he does smoke. he tries to keep it hidden, not even his own mother knows that he does. Barely anyone knows that he does.

when it comes to looks, Roxas cares about it. He works out when he can, lifts weights, runs. Do what he can! He always has his tan nicely out, with no brighter spots, not any visible. The way he dress depend son his mood, and what he is going to do that day. But mostly it's something casual, like a regular T-shirt, hoodie and jeans. together with converse. He has both piercings and tattoos. His whole arms are tattooed and he has snakebites under his lip. he stands tall at close to 2 meters, and is tanned and muscular. He's brunette, and has his green/hazel eyes. They shift a bit depending on his surroundings. His arms are tattooed all the way, and most of them are small dragons. He drew a lot of his tattoos himself, and isn't afraid of going back to the tattoo lab and put another tattoo on his arms, or any other place for that matter. He do have tattoos over his fingers too, with each letter over each finger 'Game over'.

Roxas mostly dated girl in his whole life, maybe dated one guy. he is Bisexual, and is known by it. but he has trouble getting out of the closet. No one besides the guy he dated knows his Bisexual. And Roxas do try and keep it hidden, in case he would fancy some girl and that he's Bi would scare her off. Once Roxas finds someone he fancies... and she likes him back... If he ever gets into a serious relationship, with someone he really loves, he can be so much more than a rebel he always stands out to be. He do dream about the day he will meet 'the one'. He will show love and affection in the most romantic ways. Go watch the sunset? picnic at the beach? a rose a day? small secret notes? He will send them, he will do it all, just to show that he does care.

What other is there to tell about Roxas? Most things about his is covered up by now. I guess if there's anything I've forgotten, he'll tell you about it later on.

──────── ♚ ────────
I STILL BELIEVE IN US
BUT THIS IS LIKE A HOPELESS STORY
I GIVE MYEVERYTHING
BUT ALWAYS SEEMS
TO END UP LONELY
──────── ♚ ────────
Last edited by Kaeris on Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .::PrincessDawn::. » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:54 am

Ƨριяιт Ħαят
General info
17 year old female
Birthday aug 27th
Shes sweet and playful always looking for something fun to do. she hates to be alone but is to shy to go up to many people and start a conversation shes also protective and gets kinda jealous easy
Likes ~ she loves animals, bubble gum, dancing, listning to mucis
Dislikes ~ Rude people, grape flavored things, getting hurt and fights
Fears ~ Thunder and lightning

Looks
Hight ~ 5.5
Weight ~ 110 pounds
Eyes ~ She has bluey green eyes
Hair ~ she has long brown hair to the middle of her lower back with black and light brown highlights and lighter tips
Figure ~ she has a slender figure a slight hour glass shape
Skin ~ she has lightly tanned skin
No piercings no tattoos

Background
History -
Spirit lived with both of her parents for most of her life untill they suddenly decided that they dident love eachother anymore and split up she went between parents for the rest of the time watching them both circle the drain her dad started to drink badly and her mother got depressed
Talent-(dancing)
She took diffrent dance classes all her life she cant pick a favorite style
The great pleasure of a dog is that

you may make a fool of yourself
with him and not only will he not
scold you, but he will make a fool
of himself too.
.::PrincessDawn::.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby swiftie 13 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:22 am

Thomas James Wilson
The singer

nice to meet you...
name: "Hello there, my name is Thomas James Wilson. I prefer to be called TJ. Thomas was my late father's name, but only my mother calls me that. My middle name is James, because that's what my father wanted my name to be but since he died it became my middle name and I was named after him to honor him. Wilson is my mothers maiden name, she went back to it after my father died.
age: "I'm 18 and I'll be turning 19 on the 27th September."
crush: "Nope. sorry."
sexuality: "I'm straight."

a little more..
hair and eyes: "My hair is like a dark blonde colour. I guess you could say it's more brown with blonde tints. My eyes are brown.
height: "I stand at 5'9" so I'd say I'm pretty tall."
weight: "I'm 136lbs, so I have some muscle but I don't look like I'm on steroids."
personality TJ is a quite a brainy guy. He was raised with high standards and his mother had high expectations, and he delivered no less. He always gets good grades and never skips school, so he could probably be pegged as a 'Goodie Goodie'. He's sensitive and listens to others problems and will stick up for other people, even if he doesn't know them. Even though his mother was homophobic and quite racist, he learnt that everyone was human so it didn't really matter if they were gay, and he actually can't stand homophobic people. TJ also is a very confident guy, because although he is smart he is good looking and he knows it. He could be considered cocky, and he likes to flirt with girls. He's never really been one for relationships, mainly because he's always been told that there's no point in being in a relationship if there is no love, so even though he flirts, he doesn't like to commit unless he's sure about it. He does like to work out every so often, just to keep himself in shape but he isn't the kind of guy that will spend hours in the gym to impress girls, that kind of thing isn't really important to him. TJ also puts the people he cares about first, but it doesn't really take much for him to trust you. He likes to give people a second chance because he believes that people can change.
fears: TJ's only real fear is that of spiders. He has no idea why he is afraid of spiders, but as soon as he sees one he freaks and sometimes faints. Even if it is just a common house spider, he still goes in to panic mode.
history: TJ was born and raised in Cardif, Wales, so he does speak Welsh but his main language is as he only learnt Welsh at school. He was happy as a child, he had a very large family who he loves very much. However, he had a strained relationship with his mom because she was what some people would call a 'snob'. She was a lawyer, so she had a fairly large income and let the wealth get to her head. TJ was raised with all sorts of luxuries, but his mother was rarely home so he spent a lot of time with his aunt and uncle. They wanted what was best for him, and he knew that they were proud of him but he had no idea how his mother felt about him. She was never around, so naturally he thought that she didn't want him. It was because of this feeling that he strived for his mothers attention. He wanted to make his mother proud, so he did well in school and did his best in everything he did. He never got in trouble, but it wasn't good enough for his mother. That's when he decided that he wanted to move out. He went to live with his aunt and uncle, but soon after that, his uncle died in a car crash. So, he and his aunt moved for a new start. However, TJ was depressed. He had lost the only father figure he ever had, and he wwas mourning. He wouldn't talk to anyone, so his aunt decided to send him to camp, hopeing that it would help to spend time with other people his age. He had to admit, he's a little excited to meet new people, but he doesn't really want to leave his aunt alone for the summer.

other..
He has a female Alsatian named Elsa.
Picture (TJ) © the original owners
Picture (Elsa) © me
Faceclaim - Brenton Thwaites.
Last edited by swiftie 13 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image---------------Image

LIFE SHOULD BE ABOUT

i'm ta'er al-sahfer, she/her. I love the 100, legends
and gaming. call of duty, fortnite, warzone, dbd, assassins
creed, wow and eso.
PS5 & XBOX;; xinfiniteG
epic games;; xinfiniteG
steam;; curdledmilk2

MORE THAN JUST SURVIVING

Image---------------Image
swiftie 13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dalliance, » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:33 am

Hello, there. Nice to see you! Well, lets talk some stuff about me and then i can hear about you? Well, my name is Mercedes Rose Andrews. I dont really have a nick name but i guess you can call me Merce? Like Mercy. Pronounced like that anyway. You could call me by my Middle name? Rose? But to be honest with you i prefer you just to call me Mercedes.I think my name is quite unique. I mean i dont hear it around much. I like it. My mum thought of the name Mercedes. I think it was like her mums name or her great Nan. Or just someones name in the family. Rose ; my middle name. Came from the bright red rose that was on the bed side table of the hospital when my mum gave birth. i thought that was really sweet. But.Anyway. I am 19 years of age and my birthday is the 4th of November 1993. My next birthday i will be 20! Whoop!Whoop! I dont like getting older to be honest. My life as just gone so quickly. I wish i was 13 again. They were the good days. But now im nearly 20 im looking for jobs and a new house and its just so much effort, you know? Erggh. I am a Female.And i always have been, if you cant tell then i think you need your eyes tested.. Badly. And i always have been. I dont see how people can have s*x changes.I mean you were born one gender, why dont you just stay that way. And become gay or something? But i guess that's just my opinion. Umm i am straight! I have nothing against gays or lesbians. But i just prefer relationship between a man and woman.

Well, i have Long blonde hair. Im not quite sure who i get it from as my mother had brown hair? Maybe my dad had blonde hair. Hmm possibly. Anyway it is naturally straight which i actually quite like. I really wouldn't like to have naturally curly hair as i have had it straight for so long. And i like to curl it myself even though it takes forever. But i think its worth it sometimes. I like to wear shorts, skirts and dresses. I guess i like to wear jeans in the winter but mostly them three. I think i look alot better in skirts and things that show my legs. I like to wear all kind of tops. Tank tops that show my stomach and i like long tops that just dont show anything. On a daily basis i like to wear flat shoes like converse and vans. Or some kind of nice pair of sandals. I dont really wear high heels as i have had many bad memories with them when i was a child. (Dont ask} So i dont really wear them unless its a girls night out or just some special occasion. I usually like to wear my hair down and i get head aches and stuff if i put it up because it puts pressure on my head. My eyes are blue! Whoo! I love blue eyes and i dont want to change it for any other color. I feel quite lucky to have blue eyes cause a lot of people want blue eyes. But anyway. I have one tattoo on the back of my shoulder. Its a bird. But most my tops cover that. I have three piercing 1 on each ear and one on my stomach.I'm five feet and eight inches tall,which by the way is quite tall. I'd rather be tall hen short. Cause people take the mick. and i feel for people who are bullied. Why cant the world be a better place??and i weigh one hundred twenty-three pounds. Which means im quite thin! But not thin like a stick. I dont think i could ever be that thin! i eat to much chocolate anyway. Im surprised im not the size of a house! Haha.

My personality is complicated but try to run with it. Anyway to those who dont know me, i can be intimidating. Ill stay in the background. Try not to be seen, i dont really like company. I dont mind being alone. I actually prefer it cause then no one annoys me and i can be in my own little world for a bit. I can seem rude, but in reality, i just speak my mind mind.This is when you first get to know me though. the truth hurts ya know? Making friends is something I am not good at. if i wanted to, she could- but she feels more comfortable by myself at school.I dont know why but i have always liked to keep myself to myself. I sit and watch the fights the boys and girls have when they are friends and not. It is so stupid. Most see me as having an icy personality- this is not true, far from it. Its just that people dont take the time to get to know me. I am clever but not to clever that i should be a genius, though will never put my hand up. This might shock you a bit but i do indeed have a caring side that people will only see if they get close to me - so only the rest of my family will see this. Once you know me, i have a good sense of humor, i am kind of thoughtful,But when you annoy me. I'm not but all in all im just a daydreaming girl people often mistake for being bleak. Anyway, moving on to my history. I guess my past isn't the best. But it isn't the worst either. I guess its just in the middle.Anyway, when i was born. My mother was very ill, the doctors didnt know what she had. And she was being treated for something they didnt know of? So when i was born my mother pretty much died 3 minutes after. I didnt know this until i was about 8-9. My dad had already buggerd off somewhere. And had left my mum with all the work. But when she died i had no one to turn to. So i was put into a childs home. And i grew up with a boy named Jack. He was ever so sweet. And he was like a brother to me. He was only 2 years younger then me. It was nice to have someone around as i was an only child.Anyway, by the time i was 16 i had to move out of the childs home and i had to move into my own home. I was upset to leave Jack behind but i was ever so happy to get out of there. As i grew up to the age i am now. Jack came to see me nearly everyday and still does. he is now 17! Aww bless him. SO thats it then. My only family left is my father who i have no clue where he is and Jack. My 'step' brother.

Mmm, i dont have a crush. And to be honest i never really had a crush. I didnt really spend much time with anyone but Jack. And i didn't really fancie him as he was a really close friend.When i moved out i didnt really get out much and i was still seeing Jack. So no i have never really had a crush. I dont know what it feels like. But i dont really want to have a crush because i dont want to end up broken hearted like people i see on the t.v. Anyway moving on. My likes and Dislikes? Cool. I like Strawberries! woo! Strawberries! I do love them. I also like apples to! Umm i like music" Music is basically my life. My favorite bands are, Three days grace, Mayday parade , Linkin park and Every avenue. I listen to music basically every day. I love it! I love to make people smile and laugh. I like to see people with a smile on there face. You know? It brightens up the world. I like to go the cinema or the theater.Oh and i love to read! I find reading really inspirational. It takes me into another world. I really dont like mango's! I dont know why but i dont like them. I dont really like many people either. I dont like mean people. Or people who are depressed all the time. I dont like spending the whole day indoors cause i get really bored. I like to do something with myself. Like go for a walk ect. I fear death. You know i like the age i am and i just want time to freeze. I dont want to grow older i dont want responsibilities of being a grown up! Oh and i fear Spiders! Like really big ones that crawl across the floor. Eeww! I hate them so much! Oh and i also like taking pictures and changing the colour of them and sometimes painting. Yea.. Thats about it.

T he End

- Dancer -

ON THE CHAIR

JUST TO THINK ;
Dalliance,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:03 am

(reserved for my girl and boy XD)
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me