||Moonshine Hill Draft Horse Care & Training Center||

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

||Moonshine Hill Draft Horse Care & Training Center||

Postby E.urka » Tue May 28, 2013 1:10 pm

A young girl, about in her mid twenties walks up to you and smiles. Her long blonde hair is tied back into a tight bun, her piercing blue eyes twinkling in the sunlight that is basking down on her face, Clothed in tall black leather tie up feild boots, a pair of slim tan jods and i navy blue and white button up polo shirt, she places her hands on her hips and sighs in deeply, her face cheerful and happy, she then begins to speak.

"Hello, All. Welcome to Moonshine Hill or [MS]. Here we care for sick, abused, neglected, hurt and homeless draft horses. Along with very old ones, and ones that are to young to be alone yet. We are the highest care facility for Draft horses and we offer a large rage of care along with space, large stalls, huge pastures, Riding trails, areas, vet clinics, and Barns. We also offer an excellent housing system to our staff and students. A large house, single rooms, single bathrooms, a large kitchen, a large den, large storage space along with a back door that leads to the main barn"

The girl smiled and stepped forward, looking around, getting ready to speak once again

"My name is Mia Jones. I am the owner of Moonshine hill, along with a trainer. I am as easy going as the students who attend our facility. You pick the horse you would like from our list, and i will assign you with him/her. We have a very wide rage and selection of horses that need lots of care, we have a large range of breeds, colors, ages and genders aswell.

Mia turned and lifted a stack of papers from the pile behind her that was layed on a turned over bucket

"This is our RULES, please read them carfully to make sure you understand how things run around here, These sheets also show you posistions open on Moonshine Hill right now and the whole property map, Read up!"

Mia smiled as she watched everybody read the rules and everything else on the sheet. She waited a moment and then began to spoke, stepping away

"Want to be a part of our team? We are looking for STUDENTS(You can be a worker AND a student), VETS, TRAINERS, TEACHERS, OFFICE WORKERS, ICU WORKERS, AND BARN HANDS. Just fill out the small form below to join and then i'll lead you to our large selection of horses you may choose from. Remember, if you don't find one you like then you can wait till you find one, new horses come in almost everyday!"

Name:
Picture:
What are you applying as?:
What horse did you pick: (Put a >< if you havent deciced yet)
How long have you been working with horses?:
Medical experince?: (If you say no, you can still work as a vet. this is just incase we let you get bumped up higher into the medical feild of our center)
Did you read the rules?: (Be honest, if you didint go back and do so!)

Mia smiled and took back all the forms, leading the group into the large main barn

"Now, time to choose your new friend! go! you will find their age, breed, medical problem(if they have one) height, description and more in the block below."

Name: Kasper
Breed: Shire
Height: 18.2hh
Color: Black
Medical condition: Underweight, poor diet, poor nutriten
Desp: Found in an old abandoned barn, with a dirty stall and no food and water, vets think he has been left there for close to a year.
Needs: Saline solution treatments daily for an hour through IV, can be ridden and lead walked
Housed in: Main barn, but needs to be moved to the recovery barn for treatment.

Name: Jynx
Breed: Percheron
Height: 16hh
Color: Dark grey
Medical Condition: None, just old
Desp: Was dropped off to us by a couple who no longer wanted him due to old age. still a great boy for trail riding, and SMALL jumping (No higher then 1 foot)
Needs: Nothing, healthy
Housed in: Main Barn

Name: Amber
Breed: Belgian Draft Horse
Height: 16hh
Color: Palomino
Medical Condition: Heart condition
Desp: Was dropped off to us as a young foal, has been diganosed with a heart condition, is a very sweet girl who loves to go for gentle strolls through the trail or a nice walk on the lead chain in the arena/pature
Needs: Motioning 6 times daily, 3 diff medications daily
Housed in: ICU barn

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Business/ab ... 131_wg.jpg
Name: Lucy
Breed: Clydesdale
Height: Currently 7 hands
Color: Bay
Medical condition: Premature foal without mother
Desp: Found in an abandoned feild, mother had passed away during delivery
Needs: Consent check ups, bottle feedings, supplement feeds, and exersise
Housed in: Foaling/Labour barn

http://www.crosscreeksporthorses.com/ga ... lueweb.jpg
Name: Stark
Breed: Clyde X AQH
Height: 16.2hh
Color: Albino White
Medical Condition: Blind in the left eye
Desp: Bought from a slaughter house as a foal and has been living with us ever since, even though he may be blind in one eye, he is super active, an incredible jumper and a great listener, loves trail riding and can be a little cheeky
Needs: A weekly eye check up
Housed in: Main barn

http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/4746 ... rseom6.jpg
Name: Mollie
Breed: Unknown
Height: 17hh
Color: Bay
Medical condition: Has three legs only
Desp: Was saved from a tragic trailer accident but had to remove one of her legs due to exessive damage, EX racehorse. Super cheeky and still loves going for walks.
Needs: Daily check ups, wrap changes and IV medications
Housed in: ICU barn

http://cowboyfrank.net/fortvalley/breed ... enburg.jpg
Name: Blu
Breed: Oldenburg
Height: 17.1hh
Color: Grey
Medical condition: Hoof disease
Desp: Has a hoof disease, though pain can be controlled by medications and daily soaks. makes a great horse, very energetic and loves running
Needs: Daily hoof soak, 2 IV medications
Housed in: Main barn, but has to go to Recovery barn for the medical needs

(WILL ADD SOME MORE TOMMROW)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

} } } ACCEPTING TRADE OFFERS! { { {

Owner of the CS Atheist Club(18+): viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1139238
E.urka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ||Moonshine Hill Draft Horse Care & Training Center||

Postby E.urka » Wed May 29, 2013 9:39 am

bump
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

E.urka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ||Moonshine Hill Draft Horse Care & Training Center||

Postby E.urka » Thu May 30, 2013 12:38 pm

:!:

E.urka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me