White Hill Meadows Ranch|Rider & Horse RP|Open And Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: White Hill Meadows Ranch|Rider & Horse RP|Open And Accep

Postby Loѕт Boy » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:33 pm

{{Accepted. We need boys! Anyone?}}
Loѕт Boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .d r o p d e a d. » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:41 pm

Name: Madeline Brookstone
Nickname: Madi
Looks: Above
Personality: Madi is an outgoing girl, who loves all horses, especially hers. She feels that no matter what a horse can be good, and she's sweet to everyone, and she's quite charming.
History: Don't ask her, when she opens up to you, she'll tell you.
Siblings: None
Riding Level: Advanced
Style: English
Skill: Jumping
Horse: Zero
Crush: "That Owen boy is cute, I guess."
Girl/Boyfriend: None

Name: Zero
Show Name: Black Tango
Stall Number: 13
Breed: Tennessee Walking Horse
Looks: Above
Owner: Madi

I owe my life to this man, this sweet, loud, caring man. This man who turns all of his feelings into amazing songs to help other people overcome their sadness. I owe my life to Oliver Sykes. Thank you so much, Oli. I love you, I truly love you.
.d r o p d e a d.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A.K.A Raptor » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:42 pm

{Could I use my own form? And If so, I'll be making a boy :) }
I'm an old player from back in 2010 and really just on here to look for art
If you like any of the pets I have that are only uncommon/common if you send me a pun I'll almost certainly give them to you for free :)

Hey friends check out my adopts here : )
Ps- If i ever had any beef with any of you i am so, so sorry i was an arrogant jerk of a child who threw a fit whenever I didn't get my way
A.K.A Raptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loѕт Boy » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:44 pm

{{Accepted. And yes you can.}}
Loѕт Boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .d r o p d e a d. » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:51 pm

♥ Madi ♥

Madi stepped out of her car and walked around nervously alone, looking for Shelly. Her horse, Zero, was already here and she was desperate to find him. She walked around looking for him, but she was pretty much lost. She turned around and decided to look for Shelly on the other side of the school. She walked for a few minutes and threw her hands up in frustration. "Where my boy?" She called out.

I owe my life to this man, this sweet, loud, caring man. This man who turns all of his feelings into amazing songs to help other people overcome their sadness. I owe my life to Oliver Sykes. Thank you so much, Oli. I love you, I truly love you.
.d r o p d e a d.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loѕт Boy » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:56 pm

Hannah walk out of the barn with a damp Folly following her. She held the lead rope loosely and saw a girl throwing her hands in the air. "Uh, hello?" she said walking up to the girl, "Are you looking for someone?" Folly flicked her tail around her back and stomped one giant, feathered hoof on the ground. Hannah nudged Folly's chest.
Loѕт Boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .d r o p d e a d. » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:01 pm

♥ Madi ♥

Turning to face Hannah, she looked almost relieved. Then she looked at her horse and was mesmerized. "That horse is gorgeous." She said, then remembered her question. Pulling out a crumpled piece of paper from her pocket, she read it and read off, "Shelly. Is she here? She told my parents that my horse is here and I need to see him." She said with a smile. "Oh, I'm Madi by the way."

.d r o p d e a d.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A.K.A Raptor » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:02 pm

"The bravest thing you could do is keep fighting, even if your outgunned, outnumbered, and even close to death. That show's true Loyalty"
.:Name:.
My name's Fledge, named after the word Fledgling. I guess I like my name. I mean, it sort of fits. And I haven't seen anyone else with that name before. Like, ever.
.:Nicknames:.
Eh. I've been called almost everything, so call me anything really.
.: G e n d e r :.
I am defiantly a male. Dude, boy. Whatever.
.: A g e :.
I turned seventeen a while ago. I guess you wanna know what day and where? Well, I was born on October 28, in Nunavut, Canada. Lotta snow up there, I'll say that.
.: Looks :.
Well, since I don't have a picture I can use, since my camera broke and I don't like how other pictures come out.
Well, my hair is the regular maple brown, but two years ago I died some blonde streaks into the bangs. I have to say, I like it better now. Besides, I totally didn't use permanent dye by mistake.
Eh, I'm five foot nine. Yeah. Not the tallest. Okay I guess.
I'm not the most athletic dude, but I do do parkour and I wanna learn how to Surf. I never could because I grew up in a really cold Territory. Yeah. Not the perfect place to surf.
.: S p e c i a l t y :.
Show Jumping
.: L i k e s :.
Animals
Horses
Dogs
Fruit
Parkour
Music
Snakes
Snow
Cold weather
Aztec
Horses
.: D i s l i k e s :.
Dogfighting
Cockfighting
Old music
People who take everything serious.
Horse Slaughter
War
Cheaters
Shark Finning
Eggs
.: F a m i l y :.
My dad who I live with right now. He's not the most caring guy, but He can be if something happens. My mom is in Hawaii with some other guy, I'll bet you. She's done enough to make me hate her.
.: H i s t o r y :.
Eh, it was normal enough. Though after my mom left us, I had snuck out and was heading down the road when I came to what seemed to be a horse slaughter auction barn. I ran back and got some money, deciding to buy a horse. I was sure we could take care of it, since my dad had a good job and I would to soon. So, I ended up buying a Arabian mix, as I'm guessing it.
.: C r u s h :.
No one's caught my eye yet. I'm looking for someone who's not afraid to speak out for themselves and loves to be with animals too.
Would you mind if I left out the Personality? Fledge is still kind of a new character so I'm not sure how I would explain it yet.
Horse Form
Name:
Aztec
Show Name:
Tasmanian Devil
Stall Number:
Breed:
Arabian mix. Unknown what other breeds mixed with.
Looks:
A tall black horse, about 16 hands. He has a white blaze.
Owner:
Fledge
{Gotta go now. Hopefully i can roleplay later today or tomorrow for sure }
I'm an old player from back in 2010 and really just on here to look for art
If you like any of the pets I have that are only uncommon/common if you send me a pun I'll almost certainly give them to you for free :)

Hey friends check out my adopts here : )
Ps- If i ever had any beef with any of you i am so, so sorry i was an arrogant jerk of a child who threw a fit whenever I didn't get my way
A.K.A Raptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loѕт Boy » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:11 pm

"I'm Hanna and this is Folly. Shelly is my mom, and yes she is here, but she is busy. I can show you to your horse, Zero right?" Hannah told Madi remembering that her mom telling her about the horse. Folly threw her head up and shook out her mane as if she was showing off. Hannah sighed and admitted, "That's my clydesdale for ya," refering to Folly showing off, " And zero should be in the gelding pasture. Come with me, I'll show you where it is." Hannah turned Folly to the side to let Madi by before healding over to the pasture herself.

{{Accepted.}}
Loѕт Boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .d r o p d e a d. » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:15 pm

♥ Madi ♥

She stroked Folly's side briefly and smiled. "She seems sweet." She said with a smile, and she walked with Hannah. "So, how many horses are here?"

.d r o p d e a d.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me