.:Forever Scarred:. {{Emo/Scene Rp}} Semi-lit {Accepting}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: .:Forever Scarred:. {{Emo/Scene Rp}} Semi-lit {Accepting

Postby blackbear. » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:15 am

Name: Serena Acacia Calista
Nickname: None
Pronunciation: Sir-ee-nah A-sah-see-ah Cah-list-ah

"Well, hello there. I see you want to know a little about me. The name is Serena. I am 17 years young. I was born on the outskirts of France, in a town that you might as well never heard of. Let's keep it that way, okay?"
Hair color: Red
Eye color: Blue
Skin color: White -- Fairly tan.
Clothing style: to be added
Body Serena has a semi-curvy body.

"Hmm? My appearance? Well.. Fine. I'll tell you. I have semi-wavy hair. I'm a natural ginger, but I thought my natural orange-red hair was too dull so I dyed it a more brighter tone, and I like it that way. I'm fairly short and curvy. Um.. What else is there to me? Oh! My eyes are a light shade of blue, I love them. I am known as a punk, so I wear punkish clothes."

Likes:Beaches, girls, parties, sleeping, cats, reading, art.
Dislikes: Quiet areas, needles, spiders, heights, death.
Strengths: Serena dabbles in the art of karate, so she has fighting skills. She's good at keeping friends together, and problem solving.
Weakness': When Serena enters a dark area, she looses it. I guess you could call that a weakness. Another weakness of hers is the fact that she isn't that good at coordinating outfits.

"Okay, so since then I've been living in America, like I told you before. I love it here, but I'd rather be back in France! My personality, you ask? Well.. Most of the time I’m distant, like I’m in my own little world. I’m an outgoing person; actually, don’t take my quietness the wrong way. If I know you enough, I’m as loud and hyper as someone could be! I love joking around, because I think it’s sweet to see someone smile and laugh. Never have I once been depressed, because I love life and I intend to live it to the fullest! I’m easily excitable; to me it’s the little things that count. Did I mention I’m an artist? Well, dear, I am. I love all forms of art… Realism… Clay figures… Etc. It’s all so beautiful. I can be a little sensitive, just a for warning. I can be a bitch sometimes, if you get to my bad side. If you do… Well just don’t, okay? You don’t wanna see what will happen if you piss me off."
Father: Henry Calista
Mother:Francis Calista
Siblings:Thomas Calista- 4 years old

"Ughh.. Now you're getting a little personal.. Ah well. You want to know about my family? Well.. My dad, Henry, and brown hair and brown eyes; your typical brunette. While on the other hand, my mom, Francis, has redhair and blue eyes, which is something you don't normally see. Of course, Thomas got stuck with those dull brown eyes.. I'm the lucky one of of the kids, obtaining my moms signature pale blue eyes."

Crush: None
Relationship status: Single
Turn ons: Sweethearts, the ability to be funny, outgoing.
Turn offs: Heavily tattooed people, people who are extremely clingy, smokers.
Exes: Serena only has one ex, who died in a car accident 2 months ago.
Sexual orientation: Straight.

Why do you want to know so much? I don't have a crush. What I look for in a girl? Well.. I like people who have kind and gentle hearts, people who aren't afraid to joke around, someone who is always willing to go to the extreme with me, and most of all, someone to accept me for me. Turn offs? Well lets see.. I don't like people who smoke, it makes their breathe stinky, and there is no way I'm gonna kiss someone with stinky breath! I don't like people who are clingy, because I need space. Last of all, I don't like people who go out and get a tattoo every couple days, talk about nasty! One or two tattoos is okay, just don't over do it. My best friends? You know who you are talking to, right? I think you already know. Hm.. My sexual orientation.. I'm bisexual, but I lean towards girls. Problem?"
Last edited by blackbear. on Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
blackbear.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiver. » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:06 pm

{{ Accepted. }}

{Hello.
Hey guys I am Shiver.I love toRPand I am an aspiringartist! I will be offline much more frequently now though. But I will be open toone x ones.So send me a pmand maybe we can work something out!Bye!

{ Book :: DA :: Artshop :: Gallery}
Shiver.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blackbear. » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:18 pm

{Yay <3 Thanks. Could I get a recap of everything that has happened so far?}
blackbear.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sawyer beans. » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:31 am

{{ Nothing really has happened except people meeting eachother (: }}
VampireWarrior123 wrote:AMBER

I giggled a little bit as i continued to eat the pasta with his snake. His name ringed through my ears as i smiled up at him, "Nice name. Mines Amber." I told him simply.
sawyer beans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blackbear. » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:52 am

{Thanks much c:}

As daylight streamed out of the window next to her bed, Serena blinked open her insipid sapphire eyes. Groaning, she rolled over on her side to glimpse at the time. 12 pm. Of course, she slept in, something she always did, especially on school days. Serena climbed to her feet and kicked off her GIR slippers before making her way over to her closet. Picking out her Falling in Reverse t-shirt and a pair of blue skinny jeans, she pulled them on hurriedly. Having showered the previous night, a quick wash was needless.

After completing her morning schedule by putting on makeup, Serena started downstairs, a pair of converse sneakers awaiting her at the bottom. Slipping them on, she ran to the kitchen and grabbed an apple, before making her way back to the front hallway where the front door was. Swinging it open without uncertainty, Serena jumped onto the porch. Hmm... What to do.

Beginning down the street, Serena started her way towards the inner city, passing several small clothing stores and some fast food restaurants as well as diners.

{Any open characters?}
Last edited by blackbear. on Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
blackbear.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby c h a s i n g dreams » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:03 am

¦¦ Daemon is wandering around the city, if you want to meet him.¦¦
Yes, I am alive and finally allowed to roleplay again!! It would be absolutely wonderful if I could maybe get an update on the roleplays I'm in since I was grounded for so long? You know...if I haven't been kicked out? I'm still kind of limited on time, but you guys know how parents are, right?

ImageImage
chneider onkeys!!
c h a s i n g dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blackbear. » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:06 am

{Alright. I tweaked my post a bit so they could meet c;}
blackbear.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby c h a s i n g dreams » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:25 am

(I'm on my phone, so I can't do fancy posts.)

Daemon yawned, his black hair covering his steely, blue-grey eyes. He was bored out of his mind, just wandering around. "What is there to do?..." He muttered, walking by some diners without paying much attention. Before he realized what was going on, he accidentally bumped into a girl. "Woah! I'm so sorry!" He said quickly, his voice tight with embarrassment.
Yes, I am alive and finally allowed to roleplay again!! It would be absolutely wonderful if I could maybe get an update on the roleplays I'm in since I was grounded for so long? You know...if I haven't been kicked out? I'm still kind of limited on time, but you guys know how parents are, right?

ImageImage
chneider onkeys!!
c h a s i n g dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blackbear. » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:34 am

It wasn't long till Serena felt a large force ram into her, and being the clumsy person she was, she toppled over onto back. Lying flat on the sidewalk, her eyes grew wide in shock, and placed a hand on her forehead, to block the sun, and to see who had hit her. The figure of a teenage boy had formed in front of her. "Erm. It's okay." Serena mumbled softly, collecting herself before jumping back to her feet and dusting herself off.
blackbear.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiver. » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:09 am

Shiver <3 wrote:
Shiver <3 wrote:
.:18 :: Single :: Female :: Picture:.

Snow nodded, she did not move though, liking the comfort. She nodded again, "yeah I'm fine" she said in a shaking voice. She looked over to this stranger who had acutally cared for her. She wondered why he had even talked to her in the first place. "I, umm, sorry." she said "you can go if you want now" she said and looked down at her knees, letting go of him.

.:18 :: Single :: Male :: Pictures:.

Seth smiled. He finished up his pasta and moved to the kitchen as his kettle began screaming. He pulled it off the stove, turning off the burner. He poured the tea in a cup for himself adding some honey. "Whould you liked some" he asked turning his head to look at her.
Last edited by Shiver. on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

{Hello.
Hey guys I am Shiver.I love toRPand I am an aspiringartist! I will be offline much more frequently now though. But I will be open toone x ones.So send me a pmand maybe we can work something out!Bye!

{ Book :: DA :: Artshop :: Gallery}
Shiver.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me