~Kyak Hill Professional Riding Academy/ KHPRA~ (ACCPETING

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

What type of RP should i create next?

Dance academy RP
20%
Highschool RP
No votes
Werewolf RP
40%
Mystical creaters RP (Fairys,Mermaids,Elfs,etc..)
No votes
Western riding ranch/rodeo RP
40%
Other (If so, PM with what)
No votes

Total votes : 5

~Kyak Hill Professional Riding Academy/ KHPRA~ (ACCPETING

Postby E.urka » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:29 am

Your sitting in the back seat of your car, your bags on the seat beside you and in the trunk, The car goes up and down over the soft road as you look out the window, seeing the long green rolling hills and a large white-picket fence covering bolth sides- Huge oak trees growing on either side. The car comes to a stop at a large iron gate with Kyak Hill Professional Riding Academy Carved onto the gate. The gate slowy opens and your parents dive inside, the first thing you see is many large white barns, a huge but beautifull cottage styled home, Many white fenced areas and many of beautful, well groomed horses. Every rider wearing tan tights, tall black boots and the KHPR navy blue team jacket. The car pulls up to a parking space and you jump out, so happy to be there. A women in her late 20's comes over to you smiling and hands you a clipboard with all your classes and your dorm number for your room. You kiss your mother and father goodbye and get ready to be without them for a full year. But of course, you will have the time of your life!

Take a tour of our facility.

Our barns, we have 3 large barns like this. Each barn holds 30 stalls. 15 small stalls and the rest are larger box stalls. Each barn contains an office for paper work and 2 full sized tack rooms full with Saddles, bridels, grooming supplies, extra boots, crops, extra helmets, horseshoes, stirrup grips, saddle pads, girth's and medicine which is located in the cabnet on the far side of the tack room. Each barn contains 4 meduim sized washstalls and one large hay room- buckets of Oats, wheat, barley and grain are in this room aswell.

One of our tack rooms. Each tack room looks the same inside.

This is one of our farm houses. There is 6 of these located on the facilty- 2 homes for the girls, 2 homes for the boys and 2 homes for all the staff and teachers. Each home has 12 rooms, There is 4 people per room. Each room has their own washroom. The home is fitted with a heated and air conditioned lounge and a large kitchen. Each home has one nurse office and 'sick room' each home has a lundery room in the basement with 10 washing machines and 10 drying machines.

A hallway in one of our barns. Large, sturdy wooden stalls. All containing two cross ropes, 3 equipment hooks, a feed bucket, and a water bucket.

Our dressage ring. Used for lessons, test's and shows.

Outdoor jumping arena, the facilty holds 5 of these, 3 large and two smaller ones- which are ideal for lessons or tests.

Our indoor arena, our facilty holds 2 of these. Ideal for lessons and/or shows during bad weather (Rain,snow,etc)

Interested in enrolling to be with our team for a year? Just fill out this form with all your information and post it here, I will then let you know!

Your charaters name:
Your charaters age: (Must be either 12-19 to be a student, but 21-40 to be a teacher/instructor/nurse)
Your charaters height: (Important for picking a horse)
Your charaters Weight:
I am appilying to KHPR as a: (Student, groom, Teacher, or nurse)
Hair color:
Eye color:
Personailty:
Post a picture or link of what your charater looks like here:
Speciaized in: (What do you do, hunter jumping? Dressage, Cross counrty.)
Your horse: (Just fill out the horse you WANT. i will look and see, and then make it offical)
Have been riding for how many years:
Crushes:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:

Roleplay Rules, please read them or you wont be accepted.

* No more then 5 charaters per person.

* You MUST pick a horse from the selection given. Take note to your charaters riding skill, what he/she specilizes in, height and weight.

* You must post this here. please don't PM me.

* PM me any questions. don't post them here, please!

* You must fill out a form PER charater- please include lots of detail!

* IF YOU WANT TO CREATE YOUR OWN HORSE YOU MUST BECOME A TEACHER OF SOME SORT. THIS IS THE ONLY ACCEPTION!

Barn rules, please read!

* A helmet must be worn at all times during riding.

* No riding after 9:30pm (Unless in the indoor arena and being supervised by a teacher)

* Respect your peers and teachers.

* Your horse must be groomed atleast once a day, this includs fresh food, water and a mucked stall.

* You must show up for classes, unless sick.

* You must wear the team uniform during shows or test's. (Dress code is below)

* You must follow your daily schedual (Some things will be excused) (Daily chart below)

Dress code.

Shows/Tests: Tan breeches (White breeches if doing a dressage test/show), Tall black boots or short paddock boots with knee grips, Navy blue team jacket, Black gloves(White gloves if doing a dressage test/show), Black helmet. Girls hair has to be pulled back into a low ponytail. (A bun if doing a dressage test/show)

Lessons: Tan or white breeches. Denim jeans is accepted. Any shirt with a black safty vest over it. tall black boots or paddock boots, black helmet, Gloves are opptional. Girls are encouraged to pin their hair back but not nessisary for lessons.

Nighttime/resting time: After 9:30pm feel free to wear what you like. Most wear ther pyjamas but it's your choice. During resting time, IF you have classes after- keep your riding clothing on.

Your daily schedual.

Wake up at: 7:00am
Go to breakfast at 7:30am
You have untill 10:00am to clean yourselves up, get dressed and clean the horses stalls, groom your horse, tack your horse and get ready for your lesson.
You have your lesson untill: 12:00pm (Either dressage, a jumping class or cross counrty)
You then have free time to either rest or ride or leave the facitly untill 2:00pm (Lunch time aswell)
You then have another class untill: 5:00 (This is your longest class)(This time includes getting ready and tacked up again)
6:00 to 8:00 is your dinner time.
And then 8:30-9:30 is your barn time (Putting your horses away, grooming, untacking, cleaning stalls, feeding horses, polishing tack, sweeping floors, preparing for an upcoming test/show)
Everyone must be back in the house at 10:00pm
Eat a snack, study or just relax untill 10:30pm
11:00pm is your curfew- lights out!

Dorms and roomates

Dorm #1-Female: Lillian,Delilah,Kaitlyn.
Dorm #2-Female: Angel,Sara,Harley.
Dorm #3-Female: Katrina,Grace. [One space left]
Dorm #4-Male: Shane,Andrew. [One space left]
Dorm #5-Female-Staff: Erica,Victoria,Lexi
Dorm #6-Male-Staff: Allen,Seth. [One space left]

[b]CLASSES AND TEACHERS.

Angel-Dressage-Allen || Jumpers- Seth
Katrina-Dressage-Allen || Jumpers- Seth
Grace-Dressage-Allen || Jumpers- Erica
Andrew-Dressage-Allen || Jumpers- Erica
Harley-Dressage-Allen || Jumpers- Seth
Sara-Dressage-Allen || Jumpers- Erica
Lillian-Dressage-Allen || Jumpers- Erica
Delilah-Dressage-Allen || Jumpers- Seth
Kaitlyn-Dressage-Allen || Jumpers- Seth
Shane-Dressage-Allen || Jumpers- Erica

Choose your horse, you MUST pick from here! Horses will be added often.

Name: Caylipso
Show name: *You choose*
Breed: AQH
Height: 15.3 hands
Colors: Black and white
Specilizes in: Dressage.
Description: This horse is a perfect partner for a beginner or even an advanced rider- very paitent and easy to work with.
Owner: Andrew

Name: Rikola
Show name: *you choose*
Breed: AQH
Height: 16 hands
Colors: Dark red bay
Specilizes in: Cross counrty and jumping(including hunters)
Description: This young boy needs a kind and paitent owner to take care of him. He is a bit of a handful, but once you get through to him he is an amazing boy. This horse has the capibilty to jump up to 5 feet.
Owner: Angel

Name: Amber
Breed: Dales Pony
Height: 14.3 hands
Colors: Black
Specilizes in: Dressage and low jumping.
Description: This little girl will steal your heart, shes kind and soft and very paitent. She's amazing at dressage and will learn quick. Unfortuanlly she cannot jump to higher then 2 or 3 feet. If your higher then 5'5 then please don't apply for her.
Owner: Grace

Name: Ginger
Breed: Arabian Horse.
Height: 15 hands.
Colors: Palomino and white.
Specilizes in: Jumping and Dressage
Description: A fine horse, well trained and knows it all. perfect partner and usually the first horse picked, you will be very pleased with the results from this fine girl.
Owner: Katrina Ann Mendelson

Name: Melvin
Breed: New Forest horse
Height: 15.1 hands
Colors: Bay
Specilizes in: Jumping only.
Description: He's a little bit clumsy, No good at dressage. though he is a star at jumping and can jump as high as 5 feet due to his light frame and long legs. He's a silly boy, you will surely fall in love with him.
Owner: Delilah |Offical|

Name: Colby
Show name: *You pick*
Breed: Mustang cross
Height: 15 hands
Colors: Grey
Specilizes in: Dressage and a little jumping.
Description: Amazing dressage horse, but not that great of a jumper due to older age, He is a good horse for staff or students who don't ride in the higher up classes.
Owner: -Open to apply for-

Name: Jepsen
Show name: Blue Boy [001]
Breed: Mustang
Height: 16.2 hands
Colors: Blue roan
Specilizes in: Jumping, Dressage and Cross county
Description: A large, broad and sturdy boy. can preform dressage and jump up to 5 feet, he's sweet and gentel- but has his stubborn side aswell.
Owner: Me (Erica) Instuctor and my show horse.

Name: Bella
Breed: AQH cross
Colors: Light grey
Specilizes in: Jumping and Dressage
Description: Great horse, shes a hard worker and her performance results are very pleasing. She can jump up to 4 and a half feet and has been used in high up dressage shows.
Owner: Shane

Name: Bazil
Breed: Gypsy Vanner
Height: 15.3 hands
Color: Black and White
Specillizes in: Dressage only
Description: A stunning dressage horse. you will be pleased. Cannot jump at all, please do not pick if you have jumping in your classes.
Owner: Allen

Name: Spock
Show name: *You pick*
Breed: Mustang
Height: 16.2 hands
Color: Buckskin
Specillizes in: Jumping
Description: An incredable jumper, can almost clear a 6 foot rail. Also is new to dressage but is learing, an amazing horse for the more advanced riders.
Owner: Sara

Name: Calli
Show name: *you pick*
Breed: Fell pony cross
Height: 13.1 hands
Color: Chestnut
Specillizes in: Jumping, cross counrty and dressage
Description: This pony is only for students under 5 feet in height, this pony is a very cheerful but tricky little girl. She can jump to around 3 feet and has been learning dressage for 2 years. a great pony. dosent get used much.

Name: Lucky
Breed: Paint horse
Color: Black and white pinto
Specillizes in: Jumping, cross counrty and dressage.
Description: Exellent young mare, has been training in all subjects since 3 years of age, a pleasure to work with and coperates very well.
Owner: Lillian

Name: Belle
Show name: Princess Belle
Breed: Beguim
Height: 13hh
Specilized in: Undecided
Personality: Very gentel and loves children
Owner: Harley

Name: Jester
Show Name: Court Jester
Breed: Irish Sport Horse
Height: 15.6hh
Colors: Dun and black
Specilizes in: Show jumping
Description: Jester, being one of the few stallions around, is very hard to handle. He only likes being around his owner or very experienced handlers.
Owner: Seth Reed Waters

Name: Star
Breed: QH X Arabian
Height: 15.2
Specillizes in: Jumping and dressage
Description: Great mare, but has a firey temper and a sassy attitude, but once shes used to you, shes an amazing partner.

Name: Bullet
Breed: Appaloosa
Height: 16hh
Colors: Black and white
Description: A fun-loving, bouncy bubbly boy. Easy to ride and he learns very quick. He is an amazing jumper and loves going out into the cross-counrty jumping trail. He is new to the dressage arena.
Owener: Kaitlyn Bridget Summers |Offical|

Name: Cobalt
Breed: German Warmblood
Height: 16.1hh
Colors: All white (Albino)
Specillizes in: Show jumping and dressage
Description: Fun to ride, but takes a bit of getting used to. Has a large stride, but an amazing boy.

Name: Silvester
Breed: Shire
Height: 18.1hh
Specillizes in: Dressage only
Description: Now, this is what we call the friendly giant. This big boy has a huge heart and is easy to work with, He has been doing dressage since age 4. Unfortunally he is to large to be in show jumping or cross-counrty. So please don't choose him if you have any style of jumping in your classes. He is a dressage horse only.

Name: Zora
Breed: QH
Height: 15.3
Colors: Palomino
Description: A good jumping horse, has placed first in high-classed shows many times, perfect for a beginner or advanced rider.

Name: Myloh [Pronounced My-Low]
Show name: *You decided*
Height: 16hh
Breed: QH cross
Colors: Chestnut
Description: A good, hard working partner, Is a good school horse, can jump a pretty good height and gets along well with other horses, bonds to his rider easily.
Owner: Victoria

Our Students

Angel
Katrina
Grace
Andrew
Harley
Sara
Lillian
Delilah
Kaitlyn
Shane

Our Staff

Jumpers teacher: Erica (Me)
2nd jumpers teacher: Seth
3rd jumpers teacher: OPEN
Dressage teacher: Allen
2nd dressage teacher: OPEN
3rd dressage teacher: OPEN
CC (cross counrty) teacher: OPEN (only need one)
Student Nurse: Lexi (Me)
2nd Student nurse: OPEN
3rd student nurse: OPEN
Groom/stable hand: Victoria
2nd groom: OPEN
3rd groom: OPEN

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Your charaters name: Erica
Your charaters age: 24
Your charaters height: 5'8
Your charaters Weight: 133
I am appilying to KHPRA as a: Jumpers teacher
Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Blue
Personailty: Sweet kind and paitent, loves helping others with their lesson or show, shes very horse smart and can answer most of your horse questions.

Speciaized in: All of it, but mostly jumping and dressage
Have been riding for how many years: 18 years
Your horse: Jepsen
Crushes: None
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None

Your charaters name: Lexi
Your charaters age: 21
Your charaters height: 5'4
Your charaters Weight: 120
I am appilying to KHPR as a: Student nurse
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: brown
Personailty: Paitent and caring, will help any student from minor injuries to extreme injuries, will take care of you even if feeling ill or homesick. You can talk to her if you are being picked on by other students or just not feeling like yourself.

Speciaized in: Nursing
Have been Has been riding for 8 years, but dosent ride here at KHPRA
Your horse: None
Crushes: None
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None

Your charaters name: Shane Maquis
Your charaters age: 17
Your charaters height: 6'2
Your charaters Weight: 160
I am appilying to KHPR as a: Student
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Dark brown
Personailty: Kind and caring, he has a 'sudective' and flirty side, He loves being with others. He will protect and stand up for the ones he loves, He isint a jerk, but has a 'Badboy' side.
Speciaized in: Showjumping and dressage
Your horse: Bella
Have been riding for how many years: 11 years
Crushes: None right now.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Single

Your charaters name: Angel "Ange" Calahan
Your charaters age: 15
Your charaters height: 5 feet 5 inches
Your charaters Weight: 115
I am appilying to KHPR as a: student
Hair color: black
Eye color: silvery grey
Personailty: she can be shy at first but is really nice once you get to know her
Post a picture or link of what your charater looks like here: Image
Speciaized in: Cross counrty
Your horse: Rikola |MADE OFFICAL|
Have been riding for how many years: 1
Crushes: none yet!
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: none

Your charaters name:Katrina Ann Mendelson
Your charaters age:18
Your charaters height: 5'6"
Your charaters Weight:
Hair color:Brown
Eye color:Hazel
Personailty:sweet and kind but she easily gets mad if some one is doing something mean to a horse
Post a picture or link of what your charater looks like here: http://russians-brides.com/gallery/brid ... 08180B.jpg
Speciaized in: Jumping
Your horse: Ginger |MADE OFFICAL|
Have been riding for how many years: 3
Crushes:none
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:none

Your charaters name:
"Call me Victoria. My full name is Victoria Hope-Anne Johnson-Kors. What's yours?"
Your charaters age:
"I'm 21."
Your charaters height:
"I'm five foot four. I'm too tall for a pony. I may be short but don't mess with me."
Your charaters Weight:
"I am 116 lbs. Yes, I'm underweight but it's mostly muscle which I'm still building."
I am appilying to KHPR as a:
"I am applying as your groom."
Hair color:
"My hair color is blonde."
Eye color:
"My eye color is naturally blue.
Personailty:
Victoria truly loves horses and is a good, hard worker. She has never been able to afford a horse of her own, not accepting loans from her parents. She is independent and hates people suggesting that she needs help. She will ask for help if she truly needs it. Victoria is very smart and will be found watching lessons in her off time. She is very caring, always putting the safety of others before her own. She doesn't like huge crowds of people but doesn't exactly like being alone either. She doesn't take crap from anyone though.
See above.
Speciaized in:
Victoria used to ride in jumping and cross country but quit to get this job.
Your horse:
"I long for a horse of my own."
"I used to ride since I was 6. I quit about three months ago. You do the math."
Crushes:
"None."
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
"None."

Your charaters name:
"Seth Reed Waters. Call me Seth."
Your charaters age:
"23."
Your charaters height:
"Six feet."
Your charaters Weight:
"I weigh 135 lbs. About average I guess."
"I apply as a jumping teacher."
Hair color:
"Black."
Eye color:
"Green"
Personailty:
Seth is a very sweet man but he is strict. He doesn't just want perfection with his riders, he helps them strive for it. He is a huge fan of horsemanship and helps riders connect with their horses so they are on the same page. He really does care and hates to see a sad face.
See above.
Speciaized in:
"Hunter-jumping. I used to do dressage when I was younger. I don't ride that anymore."
Your horse:
"Jester."
"I have been riding since I was six. All in all 17 years."
Crushes:
"No time."
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
"Maybe."

Your charaters name:
"Lillian Grace Johnson-Kors"
Your charaters age:
"I am 15."
Your charaters height:
"I am five foot two and fully grown."
Your charaters Weight:
"I weigh 110 lbs. Average."
"I apply to be a student."
Hair color:
"Blonde."
Eye color:
"Green."
Personailty:
Lily is one of those hard-to-find girls. She isn't glued to her phone and is outgoing. She loves horses so much that she thinks about their safety. She loves her sister, Victoria. Lily is an avid learner and is willing to try anything and everything, within reason.
See above
Speciaized in:
"Jumping or cross country."
Your horse:
"I would enjoy riding Amber." |Changed to Lucky due to this horse taken, please see me for info|
"10 years."
Crushes:
"Hmm..."
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
"Hm..."

Your charaters name:
"Andrew Johnston."
Your charaters age:
"15."
Your charaters height:
"Five foot ten."
Your charaters Weight:
"116 lbs."
"Student."
Hair color:
"Brown."
Eye color:
"Brown."
Personailty:
Andrew is very quiet. He is often short in his answers and is known for speaking in very soft tones. He cares about animals of all sorts and never turns away an animal in need. He is someone who would be a good friend as he doesn't tell your secrets.
See above.
Speciaized in:
"Show Jumping or Cross Country."
Your horse:
"Caylipso catches my eye." |MADE OFFICAL|
"9 years."
Crushes: /
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: /

[b]Your character's name: Harley
Your character's age: 19yrs
Your character's gender: Female
Your character's height: 5ft 4in
Your character's Weight: 150
I am applying to KHPR as a: Student
Eye color: Brown
Personality: Loves horses and swimming. When not doing those, reading or on the computer
Post a picture or link of what your character looks like here: ME
Specialized in: All riding
Your horse: Princess Belle
Have been riding for how many years: Since I was 2yrs
Crush(es): No one

Your characters name: "I go by Sara." Sara [SAR-uh] Jane Marino
Your characters age:"I'm seven-teen, nearly eight-teen." 17
Your characters height: I'm five foot five inches." 5'5"
Your characters Weight: "Just one hundred and two pounds." 102
I am applying to KHPR as a: "For now a student, but I want to become an instructor one day." Student
Hair color: "Blonde, I however have blue low lights that I hide for shows, but let out for a normal day." Blonde
Eye color: "My eyes are blue, but have been known to look gray or green depending on the weather." Blue
Personality; "Well, try talking to me. I'm not that bad of a person." Sara is a very strong-willed young woman. Once determined to do something, it will eventual get done. Whether it costs her a couple scars or minor injuries, she up for the challenge. Secretive is another word used to describe Sara. She doesn't necessarily keep your secrets, but has quite a few of her own. She is also full of curiosity. Naturally a nosy or curious person, she does tend to get in a bit more trouble than wanted. The rare times she does happen to think something through, she really thinks through it. This is how she is when planning a big thing. She gets real deep into thought and often doesn't talk or move for long periods of time, just thinking.If you haven't already noticed, Sara is also sort of bitter and sarcastic. Her temper is also easily burned down and she doesn't try to hold herself back.
Post a picture or link of what your character looks like here: Sara Her low lights are hidden. x3 (Because I'm too lazy to switch computers and add blue. xP)
Specialize in: "Everything, but my strongest would be cross country." All
Your horse: "I don't want an easy horse.. Spock sounds up my alley with him being a jumper.." MADE OFFICAL
Have been riding for how many years: "Just about eleven. " 11
Crushes: "I haven't been looking." No one
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:"Single and not available." Single

Your characters name: "Allen Bradford" Allen David Bradford
Your characters age: "Twenty-nine.. About to hit thirty." 29
Your characters height: "Just six feet and an inch." 6'1
Your characters Weight: "One thirty-seven. Evenly set I guess.." 137lbs.
I am applying to KHPR as a: "Applying to be a dressage teacher" Dressage Teacher
Hair color:"Just a dark brown." Brown
Eye color:"Brown as well." A soft brown
Personality: "I'd say I'm to the point, but have enough patience to instruct beginner students." Allen is just as he said. He doesn't give a lot of hinting and tell you what needs to be done. He is however is a father and has the patience now for waiting for you to fix yourself.
Post a picture or link of what your character looks like here: Allen
Specialize in: "Dressage, but I am able to help with jumping." Dressage mainly.
Your horse: "Bazil sounds perfect." OFFICAL Unofficial so far
Have been riding for how many years: "About twenty years" 20
Crushes: "No one"
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: "No one"
(is divorced and has a daughter. She is not here)

Your charaters name:Delilah
Your charaters age: 16
Your charaters height: 5"8
Your charaters Weight:120
I am appilying to KHPR as a: (Student, groom, Teacher, or nurse)Student
Hair color:Brunette
Eye color:Blue
Personailty:She is most of the time happy and is often found helping others.She is very enjoyable and a trustworthy friend.
Post a picture or link of what your charater looks like here: http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2 ... 3g4dc1.jpg
Speciaized in: (What do you do, hunter jumping? Dressage, Cross counrty.) Show Jumping
Your horse: (Just fill out the horse you WANT. i will look and see, and then make it offical) Melvin?
Have been riding for how many years:Since she was 5
Crushes:None
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:Nope

Your charaters name: Kaitlyn Bridget Summers
Your charaters age: 16 1/2
Your charaters height: 5 foot 5 inches
Your charaters Weight: 120 pounds
Hair color: Natural layered blonde, on the Top is light blonde to the Middle is Dark Blonde, under that is a natural layer of Red (Ginger) hair. It is wavy and often becomes Poofy
Eye color:Hazel, though a honey colored brown and a leafy green colo.
Personailty:Kaitlyn Can be called Cranky, Short-tempered, Geeky,Competitive, and overall sometimes a plain pain in the Rear. She is sweet and Kind for people she knows, and or have never annoyed her. But let’s put it this Way, just don’t cross her, she doesn’t care about losing to friends, but if you annoy her don’t be surprised to get a nasty payback. She’d Never hurt an animal, but pranks against people aren’t against her rules.
Speciaized in: Show-Jumping, Cross-Country, Hunting-Jumping.
Your horse: Bella
Have been riding for how many years: 11
Crushes: Nope
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Nah
Last edited by E.urka on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:49 am, edited 18 times in total.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

} } } ACCEPTING TRADE OFFERS! { { {

Owner of the CS Atheist Club(18+): viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1139238
E.urka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Kyak Hill Professional Riding Academy/ KHPRA~ (ACCPETIN

Postby E.urka » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:33 am

BUMP
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

E.urka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby E.urka » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:47 am

Bump

E.urka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby E.urka » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:56 am

Bump

E.urka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby E.urka » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:11 am

Bump

E.urka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby We'reAllMadHere » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:17 am

I'll join profile in a sec!
Luna and Stellar

We'reAllMadHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby We'reAllMadHere » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:38 am

Your charaters name: Angel "Ange" Calahan
Your charaters age: 15
Your charaters height: 5 feet 5 inches
Your charaters Weight: 115
I am appilying to KHPR as a: student
Hair color: black 
Eye color: silvery grey
Personailty: she can be shy at first but is really nice once you get to know her
Post a picture or link of what your charater looks like here: Image
Speciaized in:  Cross counrty 
Your horse: Rikola
Have been riding for how many years: 1 
Crushes: none yet!
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: none
Luna and Stellar

We'reAllMadHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horsesrules » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:43 am

Your charaters name:Katrina Ann Mendelson
Your charaters age:18
Your charaters height: 5'6"
Your charaters Weight:
Hair color:Brown
Eye color:Hazel
Personailty:sweet and kind but she easily gets mad if some one is doing something mean to a horse
Post a picture or link of what your charater looks like here: http://russians-brides.com/gallery/brid ... 08180B.jpg
Speciaized in: Jumping
Your horse: Ginger
Have been riding for how many years: 3
Crushes:none
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:none

(i will make more later)
Horsesrules

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spring. » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:53 am

Your charaters name:
"Call me Victoria. My full name is Victoria Hope-Anne Johnson-Kors. What's yours?"
Your charaters age:
"I'm 21."
Your charaters height:
"I'm five foot four. I'm too tall for a pony. I may be short but don't mess with me."
Your charaters Weight:
"I am 116 lbs. Yes, I'm underweight but it's mostly muscle which I'm still building."
"I am applying as your groom."
Hair color:
"My hair color is blonde."
Eye color:
"My eye color is naturally blue.
Personailty:
Victoria truly loves horses and is a good, hard worker. She has never been able to afford a horse of her own, not accepting loans from her parents. She is independent and hates people suggesting that she needs help. She will ask for help if she truly needs it. Victoria is very smart and will be found watching lessons in her off time. She is very caring, always putting the safety of others before her own. She doesn't like huge crowds of people but doesn't exactly like being alone either. She doesn't take crap from anyone though.
See above.
Speciaized in:
Victoria used to ride in jumping and cross country but quit to get this job.
Your horse:
"I long for a horse of my own."
"I used to ride since I was 6. I quit about three months ago. You do the math."
Crushes:
"None."
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
"None."

Your charaters name:
"Seth Reed Waters. Call me Seth."
Your charaters age:
"23."
Your charaters height:
"Six feet."
Your charaters Weight:
"I weigh 135 lbs. About average I guess."
"I apply as a jumping teacher."
Hair color:
"Black."
Eye color:
"Green"
Personailty:
Seth is a very sweet man but he is strict. He doesn't just want perfection with his riders, he helps them strive for it. He is a huge fan of horsemanship and helps riders connect with their horses so they are on the same page. He really does care and hates to see a sad face.
See above.
Speciaized in:
"Hunter-jumping. I used to do dressage when I was younger. I don't ride that anymore."
Your horse:
"Jester."
"I have been riding since I was six. All in all 17 years."
Crushes:
"No time."
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
"Maybe."

Your charaters name:
"Lillian Grace Johnson-Kors"
Your charaters age:
"I am 15."
Your charaters height:
"I am five foot two and fully grown."
Your charaters Weight:
"I weigh 110 lbs. Average."
"I apply to be a student."
Hair color:
"Blonde."
Eye color:
"Green."
Personailty:
Lily is one of those hard-to-find girls. She isn't glued to her phone and is outgoing. She loves horses so much that she thinks about their safety. She loves her sister, Victoria. Lily is an avid learner and is willing to try anything and everything, within reason.
See above
Speciaized in:
"Jumping or cross country."
Your horse:
"I would enjoy riding Amber."
"10 years."
Crushes:
"Hmm..."
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
"Hm..."

Your charaters name:
"Andrew Johnston."
Your charaters age:
"15."
Your charaters height:
"Five foot ten."
Your charaters Weight:
"116 lbs."
"Student."
Hair color:
"Brown."
Eye color:
"Brown."
Personailty:
Andrew is very quiet. He is often short in his answers and is known for speaking in very soft tones. He cares about animals of all sorts and never turns away an animal in need. He is someone who would be a good friend as he doesn't tell your secrets.
See above.
Speciaized in:
"Show Jumping or Cross Country."
Your horse:
"Caylipso catches my eye."
"9 years."
Crushes:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Last edited by spring. on Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
spring.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kagome963 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:55 am

((Reserved For My Human!!))

Your character's name: Harley
Your character's age: 19yrs
Your character's gender: Female
Your character's height: 5ft 4in
Your character's Weight: 150
I am applying to KHPR as a: Student
Eye color: Brown
Personality: Loves horses and swimming. When not doing those, reading or on the computer
Post a picture or link of what your character looks like here: ME
Specialized in: All riding
Your horse: Princess Belle
Have been riding for how many years: Since I was 2yrs
Crush(es): No one

((Lol, yes this is the real me.))
Last edited by Kagome963 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
┌────────┘♥└────────┐
Female ♡ Adult
Nightmare ♡ Married
Proud Mother
She/Her Pronouns
└────────┐♥┌────────┘
┌─────┘♥└─────┐
Fursonas
D&D Characters
Lunar Ranch
Sales Barn
Art (C)