Ɔαмρ Ƨʏмρнσиʏ | Teen RP | Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

What day should Hot Chelle Rae host a concert?

Poll ended at Wed May 02, 2012 1:06 pm

Today! (May 4th)
No votes
Tommorow (May 5th)
No votes
Two Days (May 6th)
No votes
Three Days (May 7th)
No votes
Four Days (May 8th)
No votes
Five Days (May 9th)
No votes
Six Days (May 10th)
No votes
Week from now (May 11th)
No votes

Total votes : 0

Re: Ɔαмρ Ƨʏмρнσиʏ | Teen RP | Accepting

Postby moustache. » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:20 pm

"I dont mind" he said back he didn't mind going star gazing but it would just bored him.Alot, he put his arm around Nina.
moustache wrote: hey guys, this is my moustache.. no stealies.

one direction wrote:live while we're young♥

moustache.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʞ ɔ ǝ ɹ ʍ d ı ʞ s » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:55 am

I think yes. || Click! || Maybe I like fedoras. || Haters gonna hate. || I liked my hair that way...

Ѧɛɛт Ѧɛ

name
Lily Brooke Thumps

nickname(s)
Just Lily, or LBT, even BLT

talent
Singer. She is absolutely hopeless with instruments, but she does play a LITTLE piano. Oh, and shes also a fabulous dancer, but sucks at remembering routines.

band
Pixelated - needs drummer and bassist
Lead vocals
Ryvan - guitar/piano

Ɖɛɛρɛя Ɯιтнιи

personality
Lily is a very happy person. She refuses to be sad, but sometimes she will cry when shes alone if something really bad has happened. Shes very hyper and random, an effect of her severe ADD. She is very fun to be around and has a brilliant sense of humor. Sometimes she does stupid things without thinking and she has a tenancy to say too much. She doesnt really keep her own secrets... Ever... But she is a loyal friend and would keep anyone else's secret to her grave. She is also insanely nerdy, which no one ever expects. She corrects most nerds she knows on LOTR and StarWars references and has beaten her step father at StarWars Trivia many a time. Shes a very sweet girl who is funny, loves to read, and loves to win. She has her faults, but nobody is perfect, right?

history
She has always lived in the States, but she moved around a lot. From Seattle, to Sacramento, to Las Vegas and back. Her parents never got along and married different people. Her mother has not been the same sense her eight year old brother was born and that is who she lives with. She has no half-siblings on her father's side and doesnt visit him much, but when she does she feels free and happy because she is much more like her father than her mother.

family
Wayne Thumps - father
Khayleen Lermonn-Harloe - mother
Tanner Harloe - step-father
Marie Thumps - step-mother
Jude Harloe - brother

Happiness
Being active
Sports (though she sucks)
Proving that shes not all girly like she looks

dislikes
Girly things
Pink
Stupid/mean people
Dumb instruments...

Ƨмιℓɛ ғσя тнɛ Ɔαмɛяα

height
5'4"

weight
111 lbs.

hair color
Strawberry blonde

eye color
Blue-green with gray and silver specks

piercings/tattoos
Ears pierced twice on the bottom and once on top on one ear.
Sagittarius tattoo on her right shoulder blade (without the stars).

wardrobe
Usually cute layered shirts with skinny jeans and her heavy duty black boots. She loves adding tomboy flair to girly getups.

˩σʌɛ ˩ιғɛ

sexual orientation
Straight as a ruler

crush
If anyone, it would be Alfie or Robert, but she doesnt know them very well... The only thing she does know is Alfie is taken and therefore OFF LIMITS. Shes not that kind of girl... So, on to Robert

relationship
Single

exes
None. No, literally. Single her whole life.

Ѧɛɛт Ѧɛ

name
Ryvan Aksel Stills

nickname(s)
Ry, Ryv

talent
He plays electric guitar. Acoustic, too, but he would rather rock out. Same situation with piano and synthesizer. He can play bass because of his guitar experience and only a little drums. His brother taught him drums up until he died; after that, Ryvan hasnt touched the things.

band
Pixelated - needs drummer and basist
Guitar/piano
Lily - lead vocals

Ɖɛɛρɛя Ɯιтнιи

personality
Ryvan is a turely sweet guy and very smart, but he can have a short temper. Hes a bit of a flirt, but with girls he really likes, he gets a little nervous. He gets annoyed easily and always speaks his mind, but he doesnt go around telling everyone brutal honesty. He can be a bit arrogant and cocky, especially when hes showing off his electric guitar skills. He loves to have fun and loves being outside. He goes to the beach a lot and to parks and fields and likes to be alone. His favorite time of day is dusk

history
Hes always lived in the same place, becoming more popular with each year. His older brother, Jasper, was his idol, but when Ryvan was 12, Jasper was drafted into the military. He was 22 and acted so brave. Two years later, his brother was missing in action and later discovered dead. This tore Ryvan apart and ever sense he has moment of memory that make him bitter and not very fun to be around.

family
Todd Stills - father
Roxanne Stills - mother
Jasper Stills - brother

Girls
Music
Hanging out
Doing daring things
Rocking out
Being alone with a piano

dislikes
Memories of his brother
Drums
Guns
Anything military
Shooting games

Ƨмιℓɛ ғσя тнɛ Ɔαмɛяα

height
6'

weight
133 lbs.

hair color
Dark blonde

eye color
Sky blue

piercings/tattoos
Nope

wardrobe
Skinny jeans always. ALWAYS. Usually worn with converse. His t-shirts are somewhat plain but hes always got on a flashy jacket.

˩σʌɛ ˩ιғɛ

sexual orientation
Straight

crush
Naw

relationship
Single

exes
Too many to count.
Last edited by ʞ ɔ ǝ ɹ ʍ d ı ʞ s on Sat May 05, 2012 1:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage

Imagewattpad x SoM x dark abyss x flight rising
ʞ ɔ ǝ ɹ ʍ d ı ʞ s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *BYE* » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:13 am

(best America icon EVA!)
Quit
*BYE*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʞ ɔ ǝ ɹ ʍ d ı ʞ s » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:25 am

((Someone though it was Sweden! *facepalm* Image << best Italy stamp EVA xD))
ImageImage

ʞ ɔ ǝ ɹ ʍ d ı ʞ s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winterwonderland. » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:59 am

{ I would appreciate if you made a guy, but you don't have to. Accepted. c: }
winterwonderland.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʞ ɔ ǝ ɹ ʍ d ı ʞ s » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:11 pm

((If I ever make another charrie, it shall be a guy :3 now... Whats everyone doin? xD))
ImageImage

ʞ ɔ ǝ ɹ ʍ d ı ʞ s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winterwonderland. » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:15 pm

{ Okay, thanks. Anyway, everyone just attended a camp meeting that recently finished. Now, I think it's around the evening (somewhere around nine or ten). }
winterwonderland.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .boo. » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:19 pm

Baby You Light Up My Life Like Nobody Else
The Way That You Flip Your Hair Makes Me Overwhelmed
And When You Smile At The Ground It Aint Hard To Tell
You Don't Know, oh oh, You Don't Know You're Beautiful.
Ѧɛɛт Ѧɛ
name
"Carter Bennett, simple enough?"
nickname(s)
"Just Carter. That's it."
Miguen, but it's only if you are very close to her. It was her brother's name for her before he died, and therfor is kept in reserve only for people she is absolutely sure she loves. So good luck. If you call her that and she doesn't like you... well, you may end up in the infirmary for a few weeks.
"Wow, there's a real confidence booster."
She's a girl.
"I'm seventeen years old, so please don't ask if I'm really old enough to be here. It's annoying, and I won't hesitate to hit you."
talent (ex. guitarist, singer)
Guitar and piano
"Eh, a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Mostly guitar and piano, though I can play a mean kazoo."
band
Nope
"Nah, I tend to work alone."

Ɖɛɛρɛя Ɯιтнιи
personality
Carter is a whole lot of personality wrapped up in one small girl. She tends to be one of two things: rude or hilarious.
If she likes you, se is a complete prankster. She loves to crack jokes and tease people, and almost always has a huge smile lighting up her face. She can be bouncy and random. She's genuinly funny, not stupid funny. She's also very cocky, but it's always in a joking fashion.
Buuut, if you ever try to prove her wrong, or get on her bad side somehow, she's not someone you'd want to be around. She's bold and rude, and won't stop at anything to find and exploit your weakness. She may be small, but she can seriously pack a punch.
Then again, hidden undre layers of sarcasm and laughs, is a protective, loyal Carter. She's not really affectionate, preffering to prove she likes you over telling you strait up. She finds it hard to sort out her feelings. No matter how hard she tries to hide it, she tends to fall too hard, too fast.
"I'm me, and that's all I wanna be."
history
Carter had an amzing life, with two loving parents and a great older brother. They almost never fought, and she could tell him everything. Well, that is, until her world shattered. She got invited to a party, being thrown by the populars at school. She should have seen that it was a set up, but no. She didn't realize until it was too late. Some bad things happened that night, and some guys had a bit too much to drink. So, yes, bad things. She called up her brother in tears and he came to pick her up, but she wouldn't tell him what was wrong. Eventually he grew tired of hearing her cry, and looked over at her instead of the road. Only for a moment, but life only took a moment to rip him away. A drunk driver crashed into the side of her car, and Matt died infront of her, three days later.
"If you know what's good for you, you'll turn and run away now."
family
Her mom and dad, brother died when she was younger.
"My parents."
Skateboarding, hockey, rugby, basketball, football, video games, horror movies
Acting, creative writing, music (duh), food
dislikes
Cooking, needles, preps, horses
Ƨмιℓɛ ғσя тнɛ Ɔαмɛяα
height
5"3
"I'm short, shut up."
weight
"Really, do you have to ask that?"
hair color
Long, curly and blonde, with caramel brown lowlights.
eye color
A bright blue with flecks of green towards the outer rim. They appear at times wither grey or green, but it tends to be a trick of teh light with the way her head is angled.
piercings/tattoos
Her ears, and a tattoo on her lower back.
"Ha, not like you'll ever see it."
wardrobe
Lots of hoodies and band-tees, as well as ripped skinny jeans and flares. Her converse sneakers are a must.
"Er... whatever's comfy?"

˩σʌɛ ˩ιғɛ
sexual orientation
Strait
"Strait as a board, thank you very much."
crush
Impress her ;) How much fun would it be to have her like a councelor? Would it be, or am I just creepy? :)
"Ha, right."
relationship
No
"Haha! You're hilarious!"
exes
None
"Go on, guess. Humor me."

Ѳтнɛя
Last edited by .boo. on Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I hope you're having a fantastic day!

I use general nicknames (bro, dude, etc.) as gender-neutral and if that makes you uncomfortable please tell me!! I totally am not trying to disrespect anyone's pronouns so let me know if you're not cool with it!
.boo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *BYE* » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:21 pm

(ohhh she pretty XD hey Winter..i was wondering if i could have more then two charas)
Quit
*BYE*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʞ ɔ ǝ ɹ ʍ d ı ʞ s » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:27 pm

. ι ʏ . r σ σ κ ɛ .

[ ♀ . 17 . ƨιиɢɛя ]

Lily wandered away from the meeting. She gazed around and hummed no tune in particular. She was not part a band like most others here, but she thought about starting up her own. Shes be by herself if she needed to. Owl City did, right? Why couldnt she? She had an overwhelming urge to sing, but not here. Just because it was music camp didnt mean you could burst out in song whenever you feel like it... Right? She shook her head to herself and put in the earphones that were always around her neck. She turned on shuffle on her phone and the first song that came on was Say So by My Favorite Highway. Yes. She turned the volume up to an unsafe level. She wouldnt be able to hear Bigfoot sneak up behind her like this. So, not being a very smart girl, she wandered, deaf, and blind, thanks to the dark, to the cabin she occupied by herself.
Last edited by ʞ ɔ ǝ ɹ ʍ d ı ʞ s on Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

ʞ ɔ ǝ ɹ ʍ d ı ʞ s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me