Ashen Hollow ~ Romance RP ~ Accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Ashen Hollow ~ Romance RP ~ Accepting!

Postby Striped Barcode » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:35 am

Mercy laughed. "hey! you got a head start!" she shouted after him, before urging Dej into a gallop. Dej responded well and galloped down the hill towards the beach. the sea was in sight. av a gallop, it wouldn't take long to reach. and Dej was full of energy. mercy wasn't far behind cayden and seeker now. Dej went even faster, and they pulled up beside them. "you sure you're Going to be sending the post card?" she shouted over the wind.
Striped Barcode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woofers. » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:06 am

Cayden looked over at her slowly "Well, I'll see when I get there" He shouted back before turning back to the front, he stood up and bit and bent down, just like he does when he races, he was a good jockey and Seeker was a good Cross country horse.

woofers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Striped Barcode » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:51 am

Dej snorted in surprise. she didn't like being beaten, especially by a stallion. she put on a burst of speed, but being 14.3 meant she had shorter legs. mercy urged Ier horse on faster, using Ier voice mainly. she could see the sea up ahead, and knew that cayden would probably beat them. she laughed, but still urged Dej on faster.
Striped Barcode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chartreuse » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:33 pm

taylor walked out of the town hall with a massive grin on his face. he literally jumped to where truth was standing. "what have you done now?" she asked him. "well sis, i've Auditioned for a part in a play! les miserables! and............... im IN THE TOP THREE!!! I'll receive a letter and i'll know then if i've got the part!" taylor lifted himself onto reds back and urged him forwards. he noticed truth had a feed bag in her hands. red trotted throug the village, up the hill, round the road, and throug the school gates. truth jumped off when they reached the stable block and helped taylor down. walking into the washing bays taylor grabbed the hose and washed red down.
Chartreuse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Striped Barcode » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:50 pm

Mercy slowed to a walk as the gentle slope became steeper and rocky. Dej lifted Ier feet up high, excited about the beach. she could smell the salt. mercy laughed. "easy girl." they finally reached the bottom, and mercy started laughing again when Dej's hooves touched sand. they'd arrived! she patted Dej's neck, excited.
Striped Barcode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me