【 Versailles v.2 】[ historical romance rp ]【 o & a 】

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 【 Versailles v.2 】[ historical romance rp ]【 o & a 】

Postby Flower_Demon » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:10 pm

Chantelle Winsor
Dutchess of Auvergne | Female | 21 |Lesbian| Tags: Annabella

Chantelle decided she was bored of waiting. 'everyone here is dreadfully dull' she thought to herself. She fixed her skirt and decided to walk outside. Looking around, she noticed a very pretty woman reading peacefully under a tree. She shuffled her huge green dress over and noticed that she was reading Hamlet. 'I love that book. Maybe not everyone here is dull.' “Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love.” She thought this the perfect quote to woo her.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
ʙᴇᴇꜱ?! ᴏᴍɢ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇꜱ.
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
Call me Void, Lumen, Demon, Error
Ask pronouns
Genderfluid
Formerly @Fidgetlily
Leo rising and sun
Sagittarius moon
Panromantic Abrosexual
MCYT obsessed
Witchy vibes
Skull collector
Baby stims go brrrr
Cosplayer
ENFP
Chaotic good
Empath
Pagan
Eclectic witch

DeviantArt ToyHouse Art Shop

╚═════════════════════════╝

Flower_Demon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lord Ghirahim » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:46 am

[nvm]
Last edited by Lord Ghirahim on Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lord Ghirahim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:07 am

>exandrea hodgkins
>duchess of berry
>twenty-one
>pansexual
>single
>main hall/front door
>reya

exandrea had to look up a little to meet eyes with the girl. they were a rich brown, very pretty like the curls in her locks. "do you even know where you are?!" she asked, her tone obviously showing her frustration. she frowned and crossed her arms. this girl definitely didnt have her letter- if she did, she wouldnt be acting so clueless. exandrea furrowed her brow. "state your business with the hodgkins family now or else!" she threatened. "or i will have to call security and take you hostage."
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:45 pm

Luka Arin Kaiser- 24- male- homosexual- likes Salem- stableboy for His Royal Majesty- Tags: Lawrence
The cute young man hummed, shaking his head a couple of times. He looked up as the guy mentioned the army...“Army?” he asked, wondering if Lawrence was in it, er, what he did. He blushed faintly at being called cute. He then huffed at the male’s next words...as he actually liked working out here. The beautiful white Princess snorted again. Therefore, he turned his attention to her a moment. “Water is in the hose, fill a bucket. Hay is in the loft; Oats are in the bin,” he said.

(Repost Lawrence?)

Reya Lisa Isles- 22- female- pan- open- Marchioness of Nice (Knee-ss)- Exandrea’s place- Tags: Exandrea
Her long brown curls flew as she shook her head a couple more times. Black furred Lucius purred a bit as he was held. The little white and blonde Carmenn, feisty as she was, was surprisingly quiet. She (okay, I don't know how to answer you because I already had her say why she was here. She was literally wandering and saw Exandrea. So I don't know what you expect her to say now...)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:27 pm

[I'm still interested in this rp but idk who is open for tags or relationships or whatever??]
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:29 pm

Who are your characters?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:53 pm

Eh heh, can’t help you with relationships.
My boy is gay and my girl...is a girl)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:23 am

Salem Porter Stafford || 26 ||Closeted Homosexual|| Tags: Open
Salem watched the various people that filtered in and out of the foyer. He was quite observant, a trait he had acquired from years on the job. He loved social occasions but Salem didn't do quite well with stuck up royal and nobles. He sighed and looked around for a place to get a drink, nothing too strong, just something to occupy himself while he waited for the festivities to arrive. He had not been looking forward to this event and he could tell that it was going to be a long and boring one. He knew why the king wanted him to find a partner to help him relax on the off hours by convincing him to take his scheduled days off to travel and go places instead of working on them. That did not mean that he was not going to grumble the entire time and observe quietly from the wall. He still had a job to do after all.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:54 am

id expect her to come up with like... a defensive reply maybe? i dont know its your character. you dont just give up when you hit a roadblock in a roleplay, you write through it. idk what you want me to say...))
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me