Too Rebel For You || New and Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Too Rebel For You || New and Accepting

Postby Gray! » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:25 am

Jasmine
She face timed her dad "look I found it" she said her dad clapped and said to stay and they would track her phone to find her location she hung up and waited
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:29 am

Aiden

I step out from the shadows "You know I know who you are."
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:32 am

Jasmine
She looks back "really?if I were you I would leave because the police will be storming this place any minute" she said crossing her arma
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:35 am

Aiden

I shrug "Fine by me, seeing as this isn't the place you're looking for."
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:38 am

Jasmine
" it is the rebels place your trying to trick me" she said
Mayla
She heard someone outside with what sounded like aiden
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:40 am

Aiden

I shake my head "Do I look like a l look like a liar? And whoever these 'Rebels' are, do you really think they'd make it this easy to find their secret hideout?"
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:42 am

Jasmine
"It's called hiding in plain sight" she said she heard police sirens in the distance
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:50 am

Aiden

He shrugs "Fine, I'll stand by and watch you embarrass yourself."
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:56 am

Jasmine
She glares at him "fine" she called her dad who yelled at her for being wrong then she hung up "better"
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catmasterz » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:06 am

[quote="Catmasterz"]Katniss

Katniss scoffed and rolled her eyes "You happened Cupcake...." She half growled, but she was quick to pop her ankle and put her shoe back on so he wouldn't get a good look at it

Derek

He was wandering the streets when he heard a voice he saw a girl taking off her shoe when he recognized the girl "HOLY COW KATNISSS!!" He whisper yelled from his hiding spot. Her head snapped to him before the door swung open
Let your dreams be bigger than your fears,
And let your actions be bigger than your words
Catmasterz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me