| Romance is in the Air | Couples | 5 boysl |

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

What should happen

Welcome back dance?
53%
School field trip?
18%
School play?
No votes
A Talent show?
24%
A fund raiser?
6%
Sports Try outs?
No votes

Total votes : 17

Re: | Romance is in the Air | Couples | 6 boysl |

Postby opalnecklace » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:22 pm

~Isabella Grace Lane~

|Good girl|18|
~Tagged;;open~Doing;;Waking up and getting ready~

Isabella starts to walk in but she went in the back way of the school.All of the sudden a puff of smoke blows into her face.She starts coughing and then she holds her breath.Then a breeze blows by and the smell of smoke,honey,and strawberries comes off of her.She looks around her eyes watching Fromm the smell.She couldn't go inside the school smelling like this,people would think she had been smoking.She hated when people were smoking.
opalnecklace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deadbeat.bones » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:24 pm

Reika
american girl
single-
clothes today
tagged- open

American Girl-Asian boy couple

she put the mascara on her top eye lashes since they were the longest. her light green eyes looked back at her in the mirror. maybe she didnt want to go to school but she had to and she hated it, hated the feeling of being judged for looks and everything. though her class is like that for some odd reason compared to the rest of the school. she put the makeup in a bag and looked at herself and shook her head. oh well that's just life. she walked out and went back to her room and got a Gothic looking set of clothes and put them out on the bed and got ready to put them on. it took a few minutes and then she walked out her door with a bag slung over her shoulder and walked to the school.
Image Image Image
████████ ████████ ████████

B
T
S
!

A
R
M
Y
!
Image Image Image
YoonMin ████████████

DeadBeat.Bones here,Hello!!
I did go by Bones,don't take. I write
FanFics @MissMinYoongiKook
I'll join your rp! just pm me!

My Newest Friend Mochii
Deadbeat.bones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Why_so_serious_joker » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:27 pm

(I'm on my phone at the moment sorry.))

Finn slapped his buzzing alarm clock, looking lazily at the time. 7:16. "Crap! I'm going to be late." Finn stormed out of his room, dressed in a plain white tank top and shinny jeans. He didn't eat breakfast and just raced to school. His face beat red, sweat on his brow as he tried to get his breath.
Image Image
Ĵσκɛя~
"Ƴσʋ'яɛ ʝʋƨт α ғяɛακ, ℓικɛ мɛ!"

I'm a homicidal maniac, they look just like everyone else. ~ Wednesday Addams
Why_so_serious_joker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Writing 4 Eva! » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:37 pm

S A M I RA 》THE SWEETHEART
seventeen ~ female ~ tags; none

Sam had woken up pretty early because her two cats decided to attack her feet at around six in the morning, half an hour before her actual morning alarm brokw off. Anyway Sam pushed her cats off her bed and they ran away between bites against each other. She smiled and climbed off the bed herself, and decided to go downstairs. With her pajamas still on she ate breakfast and at six thirty Sam changed to her school clothes. Kissing her mother's cheek before going out, Sam ran to her car and drove to school. Arriving and parking in the parking lot the girl got off the car and walked slowly with her head high and her brownish blonde hair tucked behind her ears. Sam walked into the big builsing offering big smiles to everybody she passed and never even stopped grinning. Even to the teachers Sam smiled at and greeted them with a "Good morning, Mr. Gray. How are you?" And when the answer was given she would continue her way up to her locker.
════════════════

Not

All

Heroes

Wear

Capes
════════════════
join fireclan
Writing 4 Eva!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OverTheMoon » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:38 pm

Fraser Houston;;Hot Temper

Waking up early wasn't my idea of a good time. But my phone thought it was. Text messages from people I went dirt bike riding with yesterday. Do they not sleep? But when I saw what day it was, I understood. It was a Monday, and people were getting ready for school. Noobs. Since I was awake, and sweaty, I rolled out of bed and stretched. No matter what I did to my room, I always woke up hot and sweaty. I had the ceiling fan on high, and two other fans in my room on high also. I guess sleeping in my boxers and sleeping with only the bed sheet on me doesn't keep me cool either. Sighing, I grab my phone and texted Sam: Are you awake?
Hello c:
I am OverTheMoon.
Things I like:
-Sherlock
-Reading
-Writing
-Doctor
Who
-Computers
-Role
Playing
-Supernatural
-Talking
with people
-Anime
Links:
Tumblr
Twitter
OverTheMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opalnecklace » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:39 pm

opalnecklace wrote:
~Isabella Grace Lane~

|Good girl|18|

Isabella starts to walk in but she went in the back way of the school.All of the sudden a puff of smoke blows into her face.She starts coughing and then she holds her breath.Then a breeze blows by and the smell of smoke,honey,and strawberries comes off of her.She looks around her eyes watching Fromm the smell.She couldn't go inside the school smelling like this,people would think she had been smoking.She hated when people were smoking.
♥You could call her my best friend but we are really sisters♥This signature is for my best friends Animal_I've_Become and ily.Love you guys!♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
opalnecklace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griever. » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:44 pm

L U K A H . M I K O I
| Bad Boy | 18 | Male |
|Doing: Heading to school | Tagged: OPEN |

Lukah looked at the girl and blinked thinking she came out of no where. He took another puff of smoke and smirked "Hey doll, what are you doing back here? looking for trouble?" He asked with a smirk. He took another puff and blew it into the air and then popped his neck.

(Writers block xT}
ImageImageImage
○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

[ Romance is in the Air | Couples | OPEN ]
[Free Custom Character Shop | Artist Search]
[ Yeager Adopts | New Species | Artist Search ]
[ Griever.'s 100 Theme Challenge ]
○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

[ coding ]
Griever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opalnecklace » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:49 pm

~Isabella Grace Lane~

|Good girl|18|

Isabella shook her head."I was taking the back way to get to my class faster",she says looking at her shoes.She coughed when he puffed out more smoke.She started to walk again.This guy had to be trouble.He was in the back,he was smoking and she was pretty sure he come in on a motorcycle.She hated all of these things.The faster she could get to class the better.
opalnecklace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starman✧ » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:49 pm

Andrew David Gene
    The Gay Boy || Tagged - Open || 18
      Andrew rolled out of bed, hitting the floor with a thump and sighed. "Another day of torture." He mumbled and got up off the floor, dusted himself off and began his morning routine. Andrew fed his two small cat companions and took a quick shower, suddenly noticing he woke up late. Andrew rushed to get dressed after his shower and put together his bookbag. "I'm gonna be late!" He yelled to himself, grabbed his keys, made sure his two cats still had food for the day, and ran out the door. Andrew quickly unlocked his black Ford Raptor and pulled out of the driveway. "Aw man I forgot to tell mom bye! I'll text her at school." He said and drove off towards the school. "Please don't let there be traffic please don't let there be traffic." He said over and over and sighed in relief when he was there was no traffic.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
This is me and this is how I'll stay
Why should I let anyone bring me down?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ImageImageImage
starman✧

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Writing 4 Eva! » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:50 pm

S A M I RA 》THE SWEETHEART
seventeen ~ female ~ tags; none

Sam had gotten to her locker and was opening though several times got distracted to talk to her friends who she had not seen in all the summer holidays. When her phone vibrated she knew it was a text message. She wondered who it could be since usually she didn't use her phone much. When Sam pulled her phone out of her skinny jeans' pockets the message popped up on her lock screen. It was Fraser asking if she was awake. Leaving her stuff on the locker and leaning against the neighbour locker she typed a quick reply to her friend. Yes ^-^ I'm at school. What about you? After that another teacher came and told her that she had to make up a quiz that she had forgotten to do last year. It was surprising how Math teachers could erase your happiness but anyway Sam gave the teacher her usual wide smile and noddded.
════════════════

Not

All

Heroes

Wear

Capes
════════════════
join fireclan
Writing 4 Eva!

My pets
My items
My wishlist