dream .teen roleplay. .full.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: dream .teen roleplay. .full.

Postby minho » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:44 pm

⊰DAEMON * KINGSTON⊱

The excitement Robin had was entirely amusing to Daemon. He couldn't help but to smile as she jumped off the counter in excitement. Ah, this girl was pretty entertaining. He was about to say 'you're welcome' but then she had asked that weird question. They had just met...and she wanted to hug him? Daemon didn't have a problem with it considering she was the one who asked...and, well...Daemon was a sucker for hugs. Shh, don't tell anyone. That's probably one of his greatest weakness. In fact, if he hadn't felt so awkward in the beginning, Daemon would have probably hugged Robin. He set his crushed pop can on the counter and slid off the surface, extending his arms out. "Hugs make the world go 'round and I'm a pretty great hugger."

{sorry, tonight was my night for the kitchen and i have a slight cleaning problem. so i cleaned it earlier, ate dinner, taped my bro pretending to be a gorilla, then spent the next two hours cleaning the kitchen. baah D: it takes my other siblings 30 minutes tops to clean it ><
minho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paris; » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:57 pm

Outfit: This
Mood: Bubbly

Robin smiled when Daemon jumped off the counter. She just couldn't help but to ask. This girl loves hugs she'd go up to anyone and hug them. Well not anyone only people she knew. But she would hug a strange old lady. She just thinks they're so cute and well old. She laughed at what the brunette said, "Yep that's true.. and really? Well lets find out." She smiled again and then gave him a big ole' hug.

{{ That's fine and lol really a gorilla suit?? Hahah that's even better!!! C:
paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minho » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:49 pm

⊰DAEMON * KINGSTON⊱

Ah, that was so cute. Robin was shorter than Daemon. Judging by his height of six feet and one inch, she seemed to be...about...half a foot shorter than him. That would make her around 5' 7'', right? Ah, Daemon was never good when it came to calculating the differences in height. Anyway, he put his arms around Robin's waist and embraced the hug with an open heart. Whenever he got a hug, it just sent a warm feeling to explode in his stomach and it always brought a smile to his face. "Judgement?" he asked with a slight chuckle, waiting for Robin to be the one to pull away.
        {omg and my brother has a mountain lion suit
        he's a weirdo. he actually went as a mountain lion for halloween and i accidentally ripped off the tail.
minho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paris; » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:00 pm

Robin had to stand on her tiptoes for the hug. She wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled. Gosh she's so short, that's probably why she's always looking up at people. After a few seconds she let go and smiled up at Daemon. "Hmmm... I don't know..." Robin squinted at his face to make it look like she was thinking. She laughed and smiled again. "You passed!!" She jumped up and down excitedly. Wow she must look stupid. "So watcha wanna do?"

{{ I WANNA BE A PUMA!!! CC:
paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marsiscool » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:10 pm

Blythe slowly stood up from the hammock as she invited him in, he stuffed both hands inside his pocket as he stepped into the house letting the cold air wrap around him. Blythe walked over to the living room and sat on the sofa as she watched TV. Blythe awkwardly looked around the place and the other girl that was in the room.
marsiscool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Self Destruction » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:04 am

Shane Spire Castel
I nodded not doubting the fact that it was larger than it seemed as even though I was lost in deep thought outside when I was dropped off I still looked at the house and I noticed that it was so large on the outside so I didn't question the girls statement even if I did disagree I would have still probably not mentioned it just agreed with what she had to say. I turned around towards my suitcase and opened up the front pocket reaching my hands in to get the keys for the room that I got in the main, I had them originally in my pocket but they kept jamming into my side which really hurt especially with Esther's bad driving. I brought the keys out and showed them to Leah to confirm that I had them even adding a small "Yeah" so I didn't seem too rude as a lot of people had said just because of my quietness and my preference to be alone at most times, it is very rare to find me to want to be with other people and if so that person can consider that person very lucky but like that ever happens.
Self Destruction

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachie. » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:24 am

Leah smiled and watched him pull the keys out of his pocket. She gave a small nod and motioned towards the hall ways of doors. "Try your keys on the doors," She said with a smile. She leaned on the opposite wall, waiting for him to try unlocking some of the doors. Her gaze moved towards her feet, she wiggled her toes, amusing herself quietly.

Hello everyone! I am back for the summer since I have nothing to do over the span of my two month summer vacation!
I am searching for some semi-lit roleplays to take part in to keep me amused over the time. I won't be on every single waking moment although (like I used to) because I do have a little bit of a social life this summer (surprise, surprise!).

peachie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happily*in*love » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:18 pm

{[Anybody open??}}
happily*in*love

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

my friend wants me to wear a dress to her party.

Postby minho » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:19 pm

⊰DAEMON * KINGSTON⊱

He was quite pleased to hear the results. In fact, Daemon would have bowed if he hadn't thought that would be weird."I believed you said you needed some help with the party. Or we could check out the island. You seem to know this place like the back of your hand, it's your call."

{sorry for the short post. three of my friends are setting me up with plans. they're weirdx3
minho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paris; » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:34 pm

Robin stopped bouncing. She started to tap her chin. "Uhhh... I kinda wanna check out the island I've only been here a few times and my dad wouldn't let me go that far...." She laughed under her breath and smiled. "He said it's dangerous so I wanna see what hes been talking about." She crushed the monster can that she left empty on the counter and aimed for the trash can. Robin smiled again when it landed perfectly. "Score!!" She laughed again and then nudged Daemon. "So what do ya think? You wanna go with me and find out what so 'dangerous' about this place, or are you scared?" She made little quote signs when she said 'dangerous'. There couldn't be anything bad on this island. Could there? That's the question that remained in her head.

{{ hahah its cool
paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me