Birds of a Feather || Semi-lit Family

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Birds of a Feather || Semi-lit Family || Accepting

Postby aerynsuns » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:31 am

Brigitta Dakota Evans|| Female|| 14 || Perching in a tree || Excited || Open to RP with

Brigitta let out a loud, frustrated sigh. What was the point in waking up early, sneaking out of bed, to prepare the an amazing prank if no one was awake? She brushed a strand of dirty-blonde hair from her eyes and stood up, her cerulean-gray gaze scanning the area. Seeing no one she neared the trunk of the tree and looked up, she was already pretty high up, but she could go higher. The daring thought brought a smile to her features, lighting them up completely. Leaving the bucket carefully nestled between some thick, sturdy knots in the branches, she placed both hands on the trunk and began to climb, higher, and higher she went, her hands and feet moving with ease, and her body moving with astounding agility. She knew it was dangerous to go high up, but right now, Brigitta didn't care. Once she reached a high branch, she surveyed the silent street below her and wondered if anyone was awake. Not caring if anyone saw, she began jumping up and down, waving her arms madly and yelling, just because she could, as no one was awake to yell at her for it. She beamed, mischievous, her eyes shining warmly despite the cool breeze that blew on the treetops.
hi i'm aerynsuns. sci-fi and fantasy lover. sucker for soulmates of any kind.
aerynsuns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Orihara . » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:33 am

{Just to let you know, you have to read both to understand the other.}

Kellin Quinn Evans | KQE or Q |Male | Seventeen | Single | With Camry and J

Kellin looked down at her, "What ever happens, if I say run inside, Do it." he replied in a no longer playful voice as he approached Jackson. "Jackson, I thought I smelled a rat." he said to him before J could say anything. The two sized each other off, both around the same size. They head their head near each other's sholder and chest close to touching during this action. Kellin moved back to the push and growled a bit, circling each other. Kellin was bleeding in his lip, soon flipping J over and punching him. "Camry, run!" he yelled to her as he watch the knife, Kellin dodged the first attack. The side of his arm cut during the second, Kellin slapped the knife from his hand and threw it. Kellin punched his face, watching him soon retreat. He held his arm and took a deep breath.

Jackson Harley Melrose | Jack or J | Male | Sixteen | Single | Bothering Kellin

J smirked at Kellin, "Why so angry Kelly." he smirked. Sizing him off, both around the same size. They head their head near each other's sholder and chest close to touching during this action. Jackson made the first move has he pushed Kellin away. J watched him as they circled each other, he ran at Kellin and the two went down to the ground fighting. Throwing punches he hit Kellin over and over till he was flipped on his back, being punched in his chest and jaw. Soon the two where choking each other kept it going. J got lose and held his bleeding nose. soon he pulled out a pocket knife. J whipped blood from his face and stood up after the punch. He grabbed his pocket knife and looked at Kellin, "Watch yourself Kelly!" he growled and walked off.
Orihara .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shiro-chan » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:42 am

((Sorry I took so long. I had school and then I got sick. I finished everything on the form except the bedroom. I'm on my iPod so I can't. As soon as my computer's fixed though, I'll add it.))
"Music is the shorthand of emotion."
- Leo Tolstoy

"Love is what we were born with.
Fear is what we learned here."
- Marianne Williamson

"When writing a novel
a writer should create living people;
people not characters.
A character is a caricature."
- Ernest Hemingway

"Where words fail, music speaks."
- Hans Christian Andersen
shiro-chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Time.Child » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:46 am

Female || Ashlie Cassidy Johnston || Thirteen

Ashlie grimaced, hearing her brother. She stopped when she saw her little sister. "...Hi Noah" she said, trying to act casual. She hoped she wouldn't tell on her. She ran her hand through her strawberry blonde hair, and slowly began to move towards the front door.

Female || Camry Elise Evans || Five & a Half

Camry burst into tears and tore back inside the house and up the stairs. "Mummy!" she shrieked. She yelled each of her siblings' names in turn right afterward. Camy didn't really know what to do, she was only five and half. She screamed her family's names again.
Date and Time where I am: Here
Time.Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Orihara . » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:52 am

SleepingWithSirens wrote:

Kellin Quinn Evans | KQE or Q |Male | Seventeen | Single | In the Garage Bleeding

Kellin looked at his arm, he sat in the garage and hissed a bit as it bleed. He cursed to himself about the fight and Jackson. Kellin looked outside and soon his vision went fuzzy. A green-ish liquid around the cut, poison? He asked himself, no, it was an acid. He slightly screamed as it eat at his skin, Kellin poured water on it. The pain slowly went away, but sharply came back. He whimpered a bit and felt light headed before felling to his side.

Jackson Harley Melrose | Jack or J | Male | Sixteen | Single | Now at home washine up

Nothing at the moment...
Orihara .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darlingdiablo » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:53 am

|| :: Matti Melrose :: ||

{Matti Melrose}-{Male}-{13}-{Single}

Matti skidded to a stop when he watched Jackson exit the house of the Evans. Atleast, thats what he recalled. Jackson looked pretty p*ssed. he raised an eyebrow, and saw the knife, and blood. "Jackson" he called out, picking up his board and slowly walking over to his brother. The two seemed nothing alike, yet they were related. Jackson was just out there and tough, ready to strike and get his way. Meanwhile Matti was all in It for the looks and attitude. he sighed, wondering what his brother had gotten himself into

|| :: Andy Johnston :: ||

{Andy Johnston}-{Male}-{17}-{Single}

Andy didn`t stop there. He caught Noah`s eye as he entered then followed slowly after Ashlie, "Where you going?" He asked- trying to skip away from his previous question. It was summer, and her response was probably self-explainable. he ran a hand through his hair and crossed his arms, waiting for an answer. He sighed though, looking back and half watching the TV show, slightly amused.

|| :: Noah Johnston :: ||

{Noah Johnston}-{female}-{6}-{Single}

Noah looked up at her older sister, then at Andy who had entered the room with a look of confusion on his face. But like always, he remained silent. "Hi Ashlie." She responded, then flipped herself onto the sofa and clicked on the TV. She started watching some show that had been recently aired. She yawned again, rubbing the last of sleep from her eyes.
darlingdiablo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aerynsuns » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:54 am

Brigitta Dakota Evans|| Female|| 14 || Running into the house|| Alarmed|| Open to RP with

Brigitta thought she heard her little sister yelling, but she couldn't be sure, so she stopped yelling and stood still, listening, no longer excited and happy, but alarmed and worried. "Camry! I'm coming!" she yelled, and scurried down the trunk as fast as she possibly could. Heart racing, she burst into the house, to find her little sister in tears. She knelt down next to her, and took the little girl into her arms, hugging her. She then drew back and faced her, eyes serious. "What happened?" she asked.
hi i'm aerynsuns. sci-fi and fantasy lover. sucker for soulmates of any kind.
aerynsuns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Orihara . » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:56 am

Kellin Quinn Evans | KQE or Q |Male | Seventeen | Single | In the Garage Bleeding

Kellin looked at his arm, he sat in the garage and hissed a bit as it bleed. He cursed to himself about the fight and Jackson. Kellin looked outside and soon his vision went fuzzy. A green-ish liquid around the cut, poison? He asked himself, no, it was an acid. He slightly screamed as it eat at his skin, Kellin poured water on it. The pain slowly went away, but sharply came back. He whimpered a bit and felt light headed before felling to his side.

Jackson Harley Melrose | Jack or J | Male | Sixteen | Single | Now at home washine up

J smiled, "I cut his arm, with an acid infected knife. Go look for yourself, he might even be dead. He should pay for causing me to bleed." He smirked and walked off, soon inside the house and taking a quick shower. He got out and realized his face was cut and his eye was black.
Orihara .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Time.Child » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:01 pm

Female || Ashlie Cassidy Johnston || Thirteen

Ashlie looked at her brother. "Nothing... just going out" she said, trying to look completely innocent. Unfortunately she had lost the knack for at age eight, so there was no way she could fool anyone. "For a walk", she finished. Ashlie glanced at the TV, wondering what her sister was watching, but only for a second.

Female || Camry Elise Evans || Five & a Half

"Th-the boy had a kn-knife", Camry whimpered. She hugged Briggitta tightly, and sniffled. She didn't know what had actually happened, because she had run away and hadn't looked back. "Is Kellin okay?" she wondered, sniffling again.
Date and Time where I am: Here
Time.Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darlingdiablo » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:07 pm

|| :: Matti Melrose :: ||

{Matti Melrose}-{Male}-{13}-{Single}

Matti paused, watching as his brother passed him and went inside. "You what?!" he yelled, but only in a whisper. It was a while after his brother had retreated indoors. Great. Just Great. Nice way to make an impression. Yet It almost smacked him across the face, "he might be dead." Matti shook his head, looking at the neighbors house. Go in there, do something and die yourself OR ignore him, go home and let him die. He started cursing under his breath as he found himself sprinting across the lawn and to the garage. What the h*ll had Jackson done.

|| :: Andy Johnston :: ||

{Andy Johnston}-{Male}-{17}-{Single}

Andy sighed, knowing she was lying. He rolled his eyes, "Ashlie, give it up. What is for? A boy? Friends? Shopping? We both know your not just going out for a walk." He said, figuring that was the longest sentence he`d manage to say to her in over five years. He swallowed, waiting for an answer. His voice had been calm and steady, but the meaning behind it- not so much. He knew his motorcycle was parked in the garage waiting, but he had no destination. Might as well play parent for the day

|| :: Noah Johnston :: ||

{Noah Johnston}-{female}-{6}-{Single}

Noah`s head turned at the sound of Andy`s accusations. She harump`ed. "Shut-up Im watching TV." She told him, then turned back to face the TV. It wasn`t anything new, saying the `bad word` as her mom and dad called it. But It was funny how whenever someone else it they wouldn`t get in trouble. So she figured she could get away with it
darlingdiablo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me