Gay/Bisexual/Lesbian Roleplay.Dont come if you dont like it2

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Gay/Bisexual/Lesbian Roleplay.Dont come if you dont like

Postby cocostar55 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:21 pm

~Jynx~
"Not all the time" he said. "Phoenix" he said. "Did you clean your room?" He asked. "No, I'll do it later" Phoenix said. "Better do it now or your not getting the bike for your next birthday mr" he said. "Ok ok. No need to get hasty" Phoenix said.
Stay Strong, Fight back<#
Cecil Palmer and Kevin
Russain flying Squirels are amazing
Rock In Peace Mitch Lucker your a hero and an idol that will be missed very much
my love for you was bulletproof but you where the one who shot me~Pierce the veil
why are blonde jokes so short? so men can remeber them~ off a random youtube video
Dont mess with my candy because i cant be held responsible for my actions afterwords- swoozie06
Set the world on Fire ~ Black Veil Brides
Lord make me a r a i n b o w
im a proud Ravenclaw
cocostar55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KNIGHTofSPACE » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:27 pm

Kyle watched Pheonix and then looked to Jynx. "Pheonix, I like that name." He smiled and walked to the kitchen, where he placed the bags on the counter. "Is it hard? Being a dad and all?"
Image I've decided I am going to TRY to start rping again. I just have to make sure I don't get overwhelmed with them again.
KNIGHTofSPACE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocostar55 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:29 pm

~Jynx~
"It's pretty easy, right Chris" he said. "Yeah!" Chris said happily. "And by the way Phoenix Is gay" he said.
Cecil Palmer and Kevin
Rock In Peace Mitch Lucker your a hero and an idol that will be missed very much
my love for you was bulletproof but you where the one who shot me~Pierce the veil
why are blonde jokes so short? so men can remeber them~ off a random youtube video
Dont mess with my candy because i cant be held responsible for my actions afterwords- swoozie06
im a proud Ravenclaw
cocostar55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KNIGHTofSPACE » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:36 pm

Kyle shrugged and looked at Jynx. "I hope your okay with that." He said with a raised eyebrow. "Because I swear to god if your not I will spend the next hour having a loud discussion with you about how it's perfectly okay for people to be gay or bi, I'm bi myself."
Image I've decided I am going to TRY to start rping again. I just have to make sure I don't get overwhelmed with them again.
KNIGHTofSPACE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocostar55 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:38 pm

~Jynx~
"Why would I have asked you out to the movies?" He asked. "And I have three ex boyfriends. Well two that are alive that I know of..." He said.
Cecil Palmer and Kevin
im a proud Ravenclaw
cocostar55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KNIGHTofSPACE » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:45 pm

Kyle blushed and looked down at the ground. "I'm.... sorry.... I'm just really sensitive about that kind of crap, my dad wasn't exactly supportive when I came out." He rolled his eyes and smirked at Jynx. "Speaking of the movies, let's go."
KNIGHTofSPACE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocostar55 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:47 pm

~Jynx~
He hugged him. "If your daddy is a meanie I will kidnap you and you shall live here" he said playfully.
Cecil Palmer and Kevin
im a proud Ravenclaw
cocostar55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KNIGHTofSPACE » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:00 pm

Kyle blushed bright pink and shook his head. "I don't live with my dad, he's to busy knocking up any chick stupid enough to say hi to him. And you wouldn't need to kidnap me, I'd gladly move in here.... it's not like built on an ancient indian burial ground is it?"
KNIGHTofSPACE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocostar55 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:02 pm

~Jynx~
"No" he said. "It's built on an old grape farm" he said.
Cecil Palmer and Kevin
im a proud Ravenclaw
cocostar55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KNIGHTofSPACE » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:12 pm

Kyle smiled. "Cool, we live over the wine patch of the ancient peoples, I like it... the whole living over the spirits of dead grapes thing." He smirked.
KNIGHTofSPACE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me