The Wolf Pack Cafe

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The Wolf Pack Cafe

Postby QueerChaos » Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:12 pm

Greyson Soot - Café (X)
< 19 | He/They | Gay | Tags: Micah >
-----------------------------------------------
"Anything." He said while placing his chin onto his palm. He took a quick sip of his coffee and looked around for a moment before returning his gaze to the man in front of him, resting on his hand again. "The place is nice, isn't it?" Grey had loved the shop since he had first moved to the town, it was a place they could come to calm their nerves or start a day before doing assignment after assignment given to him by his university teachers. He smiled slightly before returning from his thoughts.
Last edited by QueerChaos on Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:06 pm

(Cool lol, should Jun start making breakfast for his kids?)

Aiden | male | 27 years old | gay | location: café | crush: open | tags: Momo & August
    "That's pretty amazing! He must be a very smart dog," he remarked and watched the German Shepherd playing with his Chocolate Labrador. When Momo told him their name, he nodded in acknowledgement and gave them a big grin. "Yeah, sorry about that, I was asking about you," Aiden quickly said, noticing their confused expression. "I'm Aiden, if you didn't know that already."

Micah | transmale | 22 years old | queer | location: café | crush: open | tags: Greyson
    He resisted the urge to play with his hands while he thought of a good response. How does someone tell another person about what they're like without scaring that person off for good? Micah didn't want to leave such a bad first impression. "Oh, yes, this is a very nice place. Do you... come here often?" they asked, cringing inwardly at the cliché question. He then realized that he was only asking to procrastinate answering Greyson's question. "Well... uh... I guess to start with... I'm a business major over at the local university. I'm a sophomore because I took two gap years between graduating from high school."

Star | female | 19 years old | pan | location: park | crush: open | tags: open
    She quickly headed out of the café, flustered by the sudden crowd that seemed to be coming in. Once she was outside, Star exhaled heavily and wiped her forehead with the back of her hand, glistening with sweat. She calmed herself down and headed towards the park.

Jun | male | 29 years old | bi | spouses: Jessikka & Chezem | tags: family
    He glanced at the clock and noticed that it wasn't time to make breakfast yet. The man stretched before settling down at the dining room table and opening his laptop. Jun worked as an administrator for a local company, and they had lenient hours that allowed him to work remotely.

Takagi | female | 2 years old | tags: family
    The little girl with long, dark brown hair was still sleeping soundly.

Claudia | female | 2 years old | tags: family
    The little girl with shoulder-length, curly black hair was still sleeping soundly.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:24 pm

[Melody: XD sure, if you want]

Furry: you can post Chezem now, and also I'd say not far but far enough they'd have to drive. Also, just for convenience, they have 2 cars. One for her and one for Ben. Since I'm sure she does shopping and takes the kids out to like parks or wherever.

Alright, since people keep posting at the counter: the people at the counter don't actually take orders. Sora and Momo go around to the tables taking the orders. The person/people at the counter take the money and put it away, and check the register and stuff.]

Benjamin- m- 31- bi- wife Sayaa- kids Brinder, Caidenn (4), Claudia, Jessi- mom x dad; siblings- Nickel, Blossom, Arizona (gray, white, tabby cats), Merry (hedgehog)- Tags: Jessikka

The family oriented, child liking, but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. The brown haired and eyes male smiled. He said "I guess just go see if anyone needs anything. That or you can take over making more food for the next days.

Jessikka- f- 26- Demi- Jun and Chezem- kids Zero and Kiryu and Suri (Takagi is considered step kid)- same as Ben- Wiccan (dog), Mage (cat), Rikku (fox), rat- Tags: Ben

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous redhead shook out long ginger curls, again. She nodded at her older brother. "Ill take over the food," she said, and headed for the kitchen. She put the dog in a sit nearby, and Mage jumped on a counter.

Momo Joan- genderfluid- 22- likes boys; August and Icarus, maybe Aiden (XD)- open- will adopt when ready- same as Ben- Aphtig (blue point tabby Siamese mix)- Tags: Aiden, August

The video game and food liking one hummed quietly a bit. The brown eyed fair skinned golden brown (neck length) one smiled. They picked up the blue point tabby. Momo looked to August again, and smiled as they nodded at him. "Yes, nice to see you again, though... it hasn't been long," they laughed.

They then looked to Aiden, saying "Alright, good. That...would have been awkward if not," they laughed. They smiled at both he and August a moment. They realized he, like August and Icarus, was really attractive...and made a small sound.

Sora- agender (f)- 18- bi; maybe Star- open- not ready yet- same as Ben- Bell (brown cat) and Gram (light brown dog)- Tags: Star-> Freddy

The animal and food loving wild and loud one with shoulder length brown hair hummed. The brown eyed one smiled. They nodded, then watched her go out of the cafe. They turned to see someone at the counter, again...and sighed. They hurried over to the male with a service dog. "Sir, if you could please go take a seat, we'll be with you in a moment."

Brinder- m- 6- Ben x Sayaa; Caidenn, Claudia, Jessi- got a puppy, Bear, for his birthday- Tags: family

The black haired and brown eyed boy hummed and took it. He then sat down with the food, and began to eat.

Jessi- f- 2- Ben x Sayaa; Brinder, Caidenn, Claudia (twin)- family Pets- Tags: family

The two year old with the brown eyes and red curls was sleeping. She soon twitched a bit, making a small sound and waking.

Zero- m- 2- Chezem x Jess; Kiryu and Suri (technically Takagi too)- family pets- Tags: family

The golden brown eyed and ash blonde one was sleeping. He made a small sound, starting to wake.

Kiryu- m- 2- Jun x Jess; Zero and Suri (technically Takagi)- family pets- Tags: family

The brown eyed and black haired one was sleeping as well. He wasn't waking up yet, unlike his twin-not-a- twin.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:51 pm

Greyson Hills - Café (X)
"Hmm, that sound lovely. I attend that university as well, I'm a music major myself." He smiled in an attempt to seem more... friendly maybe? "And yes, I'd say this is the best place to study. My house is boring anyways." It's true, his house was dull and boring. He was renting it while he attended school. Working in a record shop wasn't the worst job he was able to land. "So, what are some things that interest you? Hobbies maybe?" He didn't want to seem nosey but Greyson was just naturally curious, and the man in front of him didn't seem to cut short of interesting. He raised his jaw off of his hand and took a short sip of coffee before resting his chin back.
Last edited by QueerChaos on Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:04 pm

Aiden | male | 27 years old | gay | location: café | crush: open | tags: Momo & August
    "That's pretty amazing! He must be a very smart dog," he remarked and watched the German Shepherd playing with his Chocolate Labrador. Now that introductions between everyone were aside, Aiden felt more at ease. He smiled and laughed along with Momo, although he was still a little bit awkward. "Yes, yes, that's very true," he chuckled and shook his head.

Micah | transmale | 22 years old | queer | location: café | crush: open | tags: Greyson
    "Ohhh, I see, that's very cool," he hummed and tried to make conversation based off of what the person said. Would it be weird if Micah asked them where they live? Probably. Best not to ask about it then, move onto something else. "What kind of music do you like to play? I mean... what instruments?" he asked. Wow, he was really bad at this. He bit down on his lip ring, toying with it for a moment, before he raised the cup to his lips and took a sip of the coffee that he held. At Grey's next question, he swallowed and cleared his throat. How should he answer? "Well, um... I really enjoy art. I uh, I like to draw. I have my sketchbook but... I'm really not that great." Micah pointed at his bookbag that rested on the ground against the chair that he was sitting in. He partially hoped that Greyson wouldn't ask to see the art, but he partially wondered if they would ask to see some of the drawings.

She quickly headed out of the café, flustered by the sudden crowd that seemed to be coming in. Once she was outside, Star exhaled heavily and wiped her forehead with the back of her hand, glistening with sweat. She calmed herself down and headed towards the park.

He paused in the middle of doing his work and glanced at the clock on his laptop. It was about time for him to start making breakfast. In a methodical manner, Jun headed into the kitchen and pulled out the ingredients for the meal. With four little children and an adult man working at home, it was a decent amount of food that he needed to prepare.

Jun opened a box of pancake mix and poured it into a bowl, adding milk. Once the mixture was thick and the skillet was on, he put small amounts of the goopy substance onto the black surface. Soon, little pancakes were made and put onto kid's plates. Now he needed to make smoothies, but he didn't want to start the blender until after the kids were awake. Jun sliced up the strawberries and bananas, adding a fruit juice mix to the blender with the lid on top. Some of the strawberries were placed onto the plates.

A few moments after her twin Jessi, she began waking. At first, it was just a little murmur and a yawn. Then she stretched, her fists clenched together over her head and her feet kicking off the blankets that were covering her.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:14 pm

[Melody: XD technically it's brunch, since its so close to 12, and he probably won't feed them again until dinner because of that.

Everyone: Furry has a 3 day ban. Thought I should inform you all

Furry: you can post Chezem now, and also I'd say not far but far enough they'd have to drive. Also, just for convenience, they have 2 cars. One for her and one for Ben. Since I'm sure she does shopping and takes the kids out to like parks or wherever.]

Benjamin- m- 31- bi- wife Sayaa- kids Brinder, Caidenn (4), Claudia, Jessi- mom x dad; siblings- Nickel, Blossom, Arizona (gray, white, tabby cats), Merry (hedgehog)- Tags: Jessikka

The family oriented, child liking, but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. The brown haired and eyes male smiled. He said "I guess just go see if anyone needs anything. That or you can take over making more food for the next days.

Jessikka- f- 26- Demi- Jun and Chezem- kids Zero and Kiryu and Suri (Takagi is considered step kid)- same as Ben- Wiccan (dog), Mage (cat), Rikku (fox), rat- Tags: Ben

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous redhead shook out long ginger curls, again. She nodded at her older brother. "Ill take over the food," she said, and headed for the kitchen. She put the dog in a sit nearby, and Mage jumped on a counter.

Momo Joan- genderfluid- 22- likes boys; August and Icarus, maybe Aiden (XD)- open- will adopt when ready- same as Ben- Aphtig (blue point tabby Siamese mix)- Tags: Aiden, August

The video game and food liking one hummed quietly a bit. The brown eyed fair skinned golden brown (neck length) one smiled. They picked up the blue point tabby. Momo looked to August again, and smiled as they nodded at him. "Yes, nice to see you again, though... it hasn't been long," they laughed.

They then looked to Aiden, saying "Very true," but was really just repeating. Icarus had already agreed to hanging out. So had August, so they glanced to Aiden too. "Do you...want to hang out simetime, with me or me and August? If August is okay with that," they said quickly.

Sora- agender (f)- 18- bi; maybe Star- open- not ready yet- same as Ben- Bell (brown cat) and Gram (light brown dog)- Tags: Star-> Freddy

The animal and food loving wild and loud one with shoulder length brown hair hummed. The brown eyed one smiled. They nodded, then watched her go out of the cafe. They turned to see someone at the counter, again...and sighed. They hurried over to the male with a service dog. "Sir, if you could please go take a seat, we'll be with you in a moment."

Brinder- m- 6- Ben x Sayaa; Caidenn, Claudia, Jessi- got a puppy, Bear, for his birthday- Tags: family

The black haired and brown eyed boy hummed and took it. He then sat down with the food, and began to eat.

Jessi- f- 2- Ben x Sayaa; Brinder, Caidenn, Claudia (twin)- family Pets- Tags: family

The two year old with the brown eyes and red curls yawned and stretched. She kicked her legs too, seemingly in sync with her twin.

Zero- m- 2- Chezem x Jess; Kiryu and Suri (technically Takagi too)- family pets- Tags: family

The golden brown eyed and ash blonde one was sleeping. He made a small sound, starting to wake.

Kiryu- m- 2- Jun x Jess; Zero and Suri (technically Takagi)- family pets- Tags: family

The brown eyed and black haired one was sleeping as well. He wasn't waking up yet, unlike his twin-not-a- twin.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:16 pm

Greyson Hills - Café (X)
"Thank you. I try not to be boring." They said with a small chuckle. He watched Micah mess around with his lip ring for a moment before answering. "Oh well I play the electric guitar and the drums, I teach people in my spare time as well." They peered down at the sleeping cat on his lap. Awhh. His eyes lit up for a moment "That's amazing! I would like to see some of your work sometime. Only if you would like to show me of course." Greyson had always found all arts appealing, especially music of course. Though, people who had the time and talent to work on other arts amazed him. It's so beautiful to see others create something, maybe it means something to them, maybe it doesn't, but artists still never cease to amaze him one bit.
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [3]

Postby deco. » Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:51 pm

deco. wrote:
|Ryder Sparrow| 23|
|Location: the cafe||tags: Nate|

ryder removed his hand from Nate's shoulder once the two of them were outside, he could feel him squirm around and figured the table outside was far enough from other customers, it was just the two of them outside. ryder sighed and stepped away from the restless boy and looked down at him, "i don't know if you noticed but... you were making quite the scene." he said with a tad bit annoyed look on his face, "and now i'm roped into it and missed out on my drink." he complained. cookie found her way beside ryder and sat down, a happy look on her face.

"so... i think you at least owe the workers an apology for your behavior. y'know, they don't get paid to deal with impatient customers." ryder informed him as he shifted his weight back and forth, he was eager to get back inside and get his coffee. "i'll even come with you if it'll make you feel better." he offered, in truth, ryder just wanted to get back inside so he get at least order something. "how does that sound?
deco.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:30 am

"That's pretty amazing! He must be a very smart dog," he remarked and watched the German Shepherd playing with his Chocolate Labrador. He was pleasantly surprised at the invitation from Momo. "Oh, that would be great! I'd love to hang out with you and August, if he'd like that," Aiden agreed and glanced over at the other young man.

He had a wide smile on his face, and he chuckled at Grey's statement with a shake of his head. "You're definitely not boring... in fact, just the opposite," Micah tried to gently reassure the friendly person. His light brown eyes couldn't help but widen in surprise at Greyson's response, and his mouth fell open a little. He shut his mouth closed and managed to reply, "Wow, really? That's awesome! I've heard that it's really hard to learn how to play the drums. I've always wanted to learn how to play the guitar, but I'm not great at it. Really terrible, actually." Micah considered pulling out his sketchbook, but ultimately decided against it. He didn't want to seem to cocky for a first impression, although Grey seemed nice enough. "Maybe another time I'll show you some of my drawings. We could, uh... hang out again. I mean, if you want to."

Now breakfast -- well, more like brunch, now that he was looking at the time -- was finished and the plates were set onto the table. Jun headed to the kids' bedroom and peeked his head in, seeing that three of them were still sound asleep other than Zero who was beginning to wake. He decided to wait a few minutes for them to wake themselves on their own, since they should learn how to do that. But if it took long enough, Jun would gently rouse them and greet them with brunch. His chest filled with a feeling of love for all of his children.

Her brown eyes finally opened, and she yawned again. She rolled over onto her stomach and glanced over at her twin sister, who was kicking her legs. "Jessi," Claudia murmured in a sing-song voice.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:35 pm

[Furry's back! And hopefully posts here

Furry: you can post Chezem now, and also I'd say not far but far enough they'd have to drive. Also, just for convenience, they have 2 cars. One for her and one for Ben. Since I'm sure she does shopping and takes the kids out to like parks or wherever.]

They then looked to Aiden, saying "Cool, very good. If August is okay with that," they then said quickly, and looked at August.

The two year old with the brown eyes and red curls giggled. "Claudia!" she said in an excited way, then wondered where mama was. "Mama?" she asked, as if Claudia would know. Her twin had been asleep too, so she wouldn't know.

The golden brown eyed and ash blonde yawned and whined. Well, it was a human sound, but still; and opened his eyes.

The brown eyed and black haired one made a small sound in his sleep. He squirmed and moved around a bit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me