>>π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•€π••π•’π•π•– {Highschool Rp} (O+A)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: >>π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•€π••π•’π•π•– {Highschool Rp} (O+A)

Postby LonelyAstronauts » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:41 pm

Elizabeth "Scout" Taylor-Thomas | F | 17 (junior) | Rebels | West | Loc: English Class | Tags: Carson White
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxScout looks up from her doodling as someone walks in. She offers them a small smile and a wave, recognizing it as Carson. She doesn’t know him; more knows of him, but from what she’s seen he’s okay. A part of her wants to get to know him a little bit; he seems like a cool guy. But then again, Scout sort of feels that way about everyone. But hey, there was always the party right? Surely she’d find someone to talk to. Hopefully. Maybe.
xxxxxScout takes out an earbud, one of the only ways she can think of making herself available for conversation before glancing up and taking a couple more notes. This class has always come easy to her; at least it isn’t math. Is there anyone in this whole school who liked math? Probably not.

Thomas Leo Fisher | M | 17 (senior) | The Nerds | East | Loc: Locker | Tags: Ollie Schnider, Sean Wright, Finn (Mention
xxxxxThomas smiles at Ollie’s thumbs up, opening his mouth to answer before nodding. He’d answer the question later. Thomas looks up at where Sean’s sitting before glancing over at Ollie, unsure of what to do. Shifting uncomfortably in his seat, he considers his options. He could say something, perhaps, but what was there to say? He’d already said hello.
xxxxxAt this point, Thomas realizes he’s probably late to class. He felt a small twinge of dread, likely because his parents would be furious. On top of that, it was math class. Thomas had always enjoyed math; the way the numbers all fit together was quite pleasing. But something in the back of Thomas’s brain didn’t feel regret at all. He felt like the time that he’d spent talking to Ollie was by far the best possible use of his time. He liked being around Ollie, for a reason he just couldn’t quite pin down.

Noah Walker | M | 18 (senior) | Rebels | West | Loc: Walking to School | Tags: Aspen Woodlock
xxxxxTilting his head, Noah laughs. β€œYou don’t? What was that in the parking lot then?” he sneers, grinning at her. He keeps his grin as he follows her, pacing down the hallway. He didn’t know what, but something in him rubbed him the wrong way when she β€˜ended the discussion’. Maybe it was just the older brother part of him that liked antagonizing his younger siblings, but he continues to follow her, fully aware that she just might smack him.
xxxxx β€œAren’t you going to stay and β€˜fight’? Or are you backing down and running to class like a wimp?” he says, crossing his arms. Not his best insult, but it’d have to do. She was irritated enough anyways that it might work.

Katherine Philips | F | 17 (junior) | Outcasts | East | Loc: English | Tags: Callie Adams
xxxxxKatherine smiles, glancing back over as Callie's phone buzzes. She looks at the text her face lighting. That did sound like fun! Katherine's face lights up even more as Callie asks if she wants to go together. Does she? Absolutely! A party sounded fun on it's own, but with a friend it sounded even better.
xxxxx"Of course! I'd love to go together," she smiles, looking over. Katherine was already excited. Who else would be there? What should she wear? Ugh, she was already so excited!
LonelyAstronauts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrismaticDream » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:37 am

Sean Wright|17|East|Senior|Theatre/Artist|Location: Courtyard|Tags: Ollie, Thomas

"So..." Sean started, realizing they all seemed stumped for conversation. "Read any good books lately?" he asked, knowing that Thomas was the nerdy type who probably liked reading. He looked at his watch and realized he was late for math class. Math wasn't his favourite subject; he preferred more creative, theoretical subjects. Still, the thought of the teacher yelling at him and everyone staring at him made him want to curl up into a ball and hide from the world.
PrismaticDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:16 am

x
x
H a i d a n
β•”_________________________β•—
female || 17 || hetero || senior
β™‘
side: west.
tags: Jack.

β•š_________________________╝

"I appreciate it," She said as she handed off her bookbag. Her face lit up with exitment as he opened the bag he grabbed from his locker, "Whoa," She smiled, "I'm carrying it, that way I get in trouble if we get caught," She waited a second before she grabbed the bag and threw it over her shoulder before he could object. "Now c'mon!" She grabbed his hand leading him towards the stairwell doors. Haiden quietly pushed open to the steele doors and made her way down the flight of steps to the back door. She released his hand and breathed in the outdoors air, "So," She looked around, "Now what?" She smiled handed him his bag.

x
x
D a k o t a
β™‘
tags: Corbyn + Oscar.

"Oscar's right, you are one of the best players," She shrugged with a half-smile. She listened to the two as they spoke, "I can, you coming Oz?" She turned to Oscar as she asked if he was gonna tag along, "I'm gonna change first though, we're not allowed to wear shorts during school hours," She rolled her eyes and jogged to the girl's locker room, changing into Adidas leggings, putting her helmet and such in her locker grabbing her and headed out to catch up with the two. "Also! Yeah I'm going to the party, what about you Corbyn?

Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:13 am

Ryann, Solars 17
════════════════════════════════
loc. home-school//senior//tags. -Xan-

Ryann raised a small eyebrow, looking at him with a playful face of confusion while also pulling back the hoodie to reveal more of her face, her hair falling around her shoulders. She tied her hair up in a messy bun, she didn't mind revealing her face to the boy, he didn't seem the type to make fun of the scars. She chuckled, "Alright mystery man, thank you" she said, responding to his first remark. Her cheeks heated up at his second statement, the girl looking down flustered as her feet kicked under the table childishly. "Jheez you're cute" she huffed out under her breath, hopefully the boy would ignore it to save her the embarrassment, "But my f-father is strict" she said, stuttering out the tough word as her eyes stayed glued to the table before looking up at him through her lashes. "But I wouldn't mind breaking a few rules for you..besides, I'm new so I could make something up. and I'm not the rebellious type but I do love the thrill" she admitted with a small smirk, now fully looking at him, "So, what do you have in store, golden boy?" she asked, nonchalantly throwing in a nickname as she sat back in the chair, crossing her arms and feet while waiting for his response.

Daniel, Netts 18
loc. home-school //senior//tags. -Alyssa-

Daniel chuckled, smiling, "I'll admit, I've never really been to a party" he shrugged, "But I won't let you suffer alone, I heard they're scary" he shrugged. "But yeah, I'll get my own ride, no worries, just, wait outside for me, you know how hormonal the guys at the school could get and I don't want anything happening to you when I'm not with you" he shrugged, looking over at her. He looked back to shut his locker, shrugging his bag higher onto his shoulder. "uhm but yeah, first period is still twenty minutes from now, so what do you feel like doing? If you wanna go with your other friends that's fine too, I'll understand"

Aspen, Woodlock 17
loc. home-school //senior//tags. -Noah-

Aspen exhaled a shaky breath, swinging around to grab him by the collar of his shirt and slam him into the lockers forcefully, quite angrily too. Her eyes held 100 flames and her posture was tense and threatening, "I'm not going to fight you and stoop down to your level" she sneered, "But I will tell you this" she started, pointing a finger into his chest, "You will never assume where I come from, what my home life is like and you won't ever talk about my father again unless you want to be lied six feet under the damn ground" she threatened quietly, her voice dangerously venomous as surrounding kids walked by fast, not wanting to get caught up in Aspens rage.

Jack, Minoso 18
loc. school //senior//tags. -Haidan-

Jack chuckled, blushing a bit when she grabbed his hand and following her out. He lead her to his motorcycle, his helmet under his arm as he smirked, "We'll go down to the old bridge down the road, nobody patrols there and I've never been caught there" he promised, "So, how do you do on motorcycles? Did you want me to give you a ride on it or you wanna find your own way?" he asked, holding out his helmet for her and taking the bag to put into the small storage space in the bike.

Corbyn, Matthews 18
loc. school //senior//tags. -Dakota+Oscar-

Corbyn shrugged, walking with them, "I was thinking about going but-I don't know yet" he shrugged, opening the library door to her and the boy before following them in. "It's not my scene anymore, especially after the fight with Brian I had" he added quietly, he ended up in a fist fight with a boy from school because he wouldn't stop catcalling his friend Fae, and let's just say Corbyn won the fight.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:43 am

x
x
H a i d a n
β™‘
tags: Jack.

"I'd love to ride! What kind of question is that? I know how to drive a bike, but I don't know my way around town," She shrugged with a half-smile, "So I'd prefer if you drove," She laughed quietly, "No," She shook her head lightly, "Your driving, you need it more, besides I trust you not to kill me." She smiled at him, gently pushing back the helmet. "We should hurry up and roll out before we get caught or told on," She gestured to the wall lined with windows, "I'd hate to get detention first day here," She said in a fake, melodramatic voice and rolled her eyes with a laugh.

x
x
D a k o t a
β™‘
tags: Corbyn + Oscar.

" Mhm guys are jerks," She scoffed, "Well! Y'all are an exception, but don't flatter yourselves," She smirked, "Thanks," She said as he held the door, it was a habit; saying thanks to people who hold doors, her mother had taught her to do so cause it was proper. And although her mother isn't around she still does and believes in what she was told. She was one of few that had proper manners.
    She waved to the librarian, an older lady that wore thick, goofy-looking glasses before she found a empty table in the corner, placing the books that sat in the middle in the empty chair.

Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Osleya » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:02 pm

Oscar Taveras
══════════
17||Junior||Location: School(Gym Hall)||Tags: Dakota and Corbyn
═════════════════════════════════════════════

"Sure I'll come along," Oz replied at the mention of going to the library. He always enjoyed the calmness of library and when he had the time he would go there to do school work. He nodded and waited as Dakota went into the locker room to change. He was as he waited with Corbyn, not able to think of anything to say. When Dokata came back out he gave her a small smile and walked along with them. "Thanks," he also said to Corbyn as he held the door. "Yeah, I don't know if I can even go. Most of the time my mom isn't home till late, so I have to watch my little brother," he explained as he sat down at the table with them.
Osleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyAstronauts » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:38 pm

Elizabeth "Scout" Taylor-Thomas | F | 17 (junior) | Rebels | West | Loc: English Class | Tags: Carson White
xxxxxScout looks up from her doodling as someone walks in. She offers them a small smile and a wave, recognizing it as Carson. She doesn’t know him; more knows of him, but from what she’s seen he’s okay. A part of her wants to get to know him a little bit; he seems like a cool guy. But then again, Scout sort of feels that way about everyone. But hey, there was always the party right? Surely she’d find someone to talk to. Hopefully. Maybe.
xxxxxScout takes out an earbud, one of the only ways she can think of making herself available for conversation before glancing up and taking a couple more notes. This class has always come easy to her; at least it isn’t math. Is there anyone in this whole school who liked math? Probably not.

Thomas Leo Fisher | M | 17 (senior) | The Nerds | East | Loc: Outside| Tags: Ollie Schnider, Sean Wright, Finn (Mention
xxxxxThomas smiles at Ollie’s thumbs up, opening his mouth to answer before nodding. He’d answer the question later. Thomas looks up at where Sean’s sitting before glancing over at Ollie, unsure of what to do. Shifting uncomfortably in his seat, he considers his options. He could say something, perhaps, but what was there to say? He’d already said hello.
xxxxxAt this point, Thomas realizes he’s probably late to class. He felt a small twinge of dread, likely because his parents would be furious. On top of that, it was math class. Thomas had always enjoyed math; the way the numbers all fit together was quite pleasing. But something in the back of Thomas’s brain didn’t feel regret at all. He felt like the time that he’d spent talking to Ollie was by far the best possible use of his time. He liked being around Ollie, for a reason he just couldn’t quite pin down.

Noah Walker | M | 18 (senior) | Rebels | West | Loc: School | Tags: Aspen Woodlock
xxxxxNoah's grin is wiped off his face as the girl swings him into the lockers, staring back at her in surprise before gritting his teeth. "Not gonna fight me huh?" he smirks, looking back at her. He glances down as she pokes finger into his chest, almost wanting her to hit him. Noah was itching for a fight, and he could tell that he'd nearly gotten her to snap. Almost.
xxxxxStill, now he knew what had gotten under her skin. Her father. "Oh?" he asks in mock surprise, "did I hit a nerve talking about your daddy? Hmm?" Smirking, Noah makes a fake pout, grabbing her wrist with his and looking straight back at her.

Katherine Philips | F | 17 (junior) | Outcasts | East | Loc: English | Tags: Callie Adams
xxxxxKatherine smiles, glancing back over as Callie's phone buzzes. She looks at the text her face lighting. That did sound like fun! Katherine's face lights up even more as Callie asks if she wants to go together. Does she? Absolutely! A party sounded fun on it's own, but with a friend it sounded even better.
xxxxx"Of course! I'd love to go together," she smiles, looking over. Katherine was already excited. Who else would be there? What should she wear? Ugh, she was already so excited!
LonelyAstronauts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:11 am

Ryann, Solars 17
loc. home-school//senior//tags. -Xan-

Ryann raised a small eyebrow, looking at him with a playful face of confusion while also pulling back the hoodie to reveal more of her face, her hair falling around her shoulders. She tied her hair up in a messy bun, she didn't mind revealing her face to the boy, he didn't seem the type to make fun of the scars. She chuckled, "Alright mystery man, thank you" she said, responding to his first remark. Her cheeks heated up at his second statement, the girl looking down flustered as her feet kicked under the table childishly. "Jheez you're cute" she huffed out under her breath, hopefully the boy would ignore it to save her the embarrassment, "But my f-father is strict" she said, stuttering out the tough word as her eyes stayed glued to the table before looking up at him through her lashes. "But I wouldn't mind breaking a few rules for you..besides, I'm new so I could make something up. and I'm not the rebellious type but I do love the thrill" she admitted with a small smirk, now fully looking at him, "So, what do you have in store, golden boy?" she asked, nonchalantly throwing in a nickname as she sat back in the chair, crossing her arms and feet while waiting for his response.

Daniel, Netts 18
loc. home-school //senior//tags. -Alyssa-

Daniel chuckled, smiling, "I'll admit, I've never really been to a party" he shrugged, "But I won't let you suffer alone, I heard they're scary" he shrugged. "But yeah, I'll get my own ride, no worries, just, wait outside for me, you know how hormonal the guys at the school could get and I don't want anything happening to you when I'm not with you" he shrugged, looking over at her. He looked back to shut his locker, shrugging his bag higher onto his shoulder. "uhm but yeah, first period is still twenty minutes from now, so what do you feel like doing? If you wanna go with your other friends that's fine too, I'll understand"

Aspen, Woodlock 17
loc. home-school //senior//tags. -Noah-

Aspen winced at his words, her eyes closing momentarily to inhale calmly. Memories of her father rushed through her head and her eyes became water just as other students stopped to comment on it. "Her father? Isn't he like dead?" "Oh I remember her dad! He was weird" "Ugh, she has daddy issues" the comments angered her more and before she could process it she was slamming her fist into the locker behind his head, a dent forming from the hit. "Shut your mouth before you get yourself killed, I said I wouldn't stoop to your level but you're pushing it. I won't hesitate to knock out every single tooth in your mouth. I've put numerous people in a coma during boxing season, and I won't hold back if you storm up a fight" she threatened lowly, keeping the conversation between just the two before turning, "If I hear another comment about my father each one of you will get a concussion" she sneered, a teacher walking over, "Is there a problem?" he asked, the girl shaking her head and glancing at Noah, "Nope, I was just leaving"

Jack, Minoso 18
loc. school //senior//tags. -Haidan-

Jack nodded in agreement, "mm yeah you're right" he chuckled, helping her onto the bike first before getting on in front of her. He kicked up the bike stopper, turning around and making sure she had her helmet on. He chuckled at how big it was on her head, facing forwards and waiting for her to grab onto him before revving the engine and taking off out of the parking lot. It wasn't long till' they arrived at the bridge, the boy swerving the bike to a stop, pushing the stopper down and getting off, helping her off as well and grabbing the bag, "Where should we start?" he asked, motioning to the blank side of the bridge.

Corbyn, Matthews 18
loc. school //senior//tags. -Dakota+Oscar-

Corbyn smiled, following the two into the library. He sat down beside Dakota, shrugging, "However, if you are going I might go, I wouldn't normally because all my other friends are out of school so they don't go to parties, but since you're a good friend of mine-I think-I wouldn't mind chilling with you" he told the girl, offering her a small smile, "And Oscar, lemme know if you end up going, I could always give you a ride man, you're the only boy in my grade that I can stand" he chuckled.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:28 pm

re-opening this rp on another thread C:

I AM NOT ACTIVE ON HERE ANYMORE!
Please find my Toyhou.se and contact me there if…
I OWE ART
YOU OWE ME ART

i’m currently having a
toyhou.se purge, so please feel free to look!
i also have an adopt shop.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:45 pm

CalmTides wrote:
re-opening this rp on another thread C:

Ohh yay
Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me