♠Spades V.S. Clubs♣ (Open)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Just a friendly reminder to go refresh yourselves on the CS rules!

No babies
6%
No cussing
13%
No abuse
6%
Only lip kissing
No votes
Keep the RP rated "G"
No votes
No images or links in RP posts
No votes
I want the mods to like this RP as much as we love it!
75%

Total votes : 16

Re: ♠Spades V.S. Clubs♣ (Open & Accepting!)

Postby Maisy and me » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:07 pm

HAWK
Leo Hawker King of Clubs 18 Hawk Single Tagged;Maya
A wave of frustration came over Hawk and he swore under his breath, why was this girl so damn difficult? Just like him already! But he'd taught himself patience so he put this into practice, picturing a Angie-tantrum and putting on a calm and almost amused face, he wandered after Maya. He followed her into the starbucks, looking around timidly, making sure there wasn't anyone he wouldn't want to be here, before relaxing and wandering over to the counter. He felt around in his pocket, there was some loose change, but not much. A girl with autumn coloured hair smiled at him and asked what he wanted, "Ah, just a black coffee for me thanks" He sprinkled some coins onto the counter, "Name?" She asked, "Ha_ uh, Leo" He lowered his voice, not wanting anyone to hear his real name, but he was aware that to a normal person, Hawk was a bit of a statement name, and today Leo wanted to slip under the radar.
Hakuna Matata
Maisy and me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mangoe » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:24 pm

Mangoe wrote:
☯Ambrosia☯
☯gender - female
☯age - 18 years of age
☯group - Spades
☯crush - *cough* Ash *cough*
☯tags - Spades

"Yeah.." She said, pushing thoughts of the incident out of her mind. She waited until Ash was out of the way, then easily followed him up the building and across to the next one. Ambrosia stood at Ash's side. "Is she normally up here?" She asked,
feeling kind of stupid for asking. Spark hadn't been there very long before.. Well, before everyone was separated and stuff went down. So she still didn't know much about the Spades.

✂Alice>>Wisp✂
✂gender - female
✂age - 18 years of age
✂group - Clubs
✂crush - no one (dm?)
✂tags - Clubs

Alice walked over to the rabbit hole and climbed up after Italy. She peered over the edge, after she reached the top, and looked back down at Luca. "Ya coming?" She called.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Yesh pandas *Razzle Dazzle*
Mangoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maisy and me » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:17 pm

ASH
Luca Ashton Spades 17 Ash Crushing Tagged;Ambrosia, Fay
"Yup, it's one of her favourite places to chill" Ash looked around, though their Queen was no-where to be found. "Maybe she's gone pick pocketing.. I thought she would of told us if she was going anywhere" He doubted that Fay was in danger, but he was suddenly worried about her, even if she was tough, extremely tough, she was incredibly little, and in a lot of trouble if she ever got caught, "We've been going out alone more often since Christmas, going in a group causes more attention, something we don't want" he told Ambrosia as he took a running leap and jumped onto the next building, managing to trip over a bolt in the roof he had landed on and rolling over on top of himself, he lay flat on his back, embarrassed at how bad he was at parkour, though he managed to laugh at himself.
Hakuna Matata
Maisy and me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mangoe » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:28 am

☯Ambrosia☯
☯gender - female
☯age - 18 years of age
☯group - Spades
☯tags - Spades

Ambrosia leaped easily to the next building and giggled a bit. "You just need some practice that's all." She laughed, holding out a hand to help Ash up.

✂Alice>>Wisp✂
✂gender - female
✂age - 18 years of age
✂group - Clubs
✂crush - no one (dm?)
✂tags - Clubs

Alice walked over to the rabbit hole and climbed up after Italy. She peered over the edge, after she reached the top, and looked back down at Luca. "Ya coming?" She called.

Mangoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♠Spades V.S. Clubs♣ (Temp. Closed)

Postby desertcommunity » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:07 am

Name;; Maya Shaye - 18 - Joker
Location;; Starbucks
Mood;; deja vu?;cold;annoyed
Tags;; ;Hawk;Angel;Chess:Italy
Crush;; *
sings like this girl.

Maya wasn’t really paying much attention to the boy as he ordered his drink. Her attention is drawn to a small group of kids, most of them looked around her age, and with them, a little girl. The kid’s blonde hair fell past her shoulders and something about her bugged at the back of her mind. She felt like she’d seen her before, but she couldn’t pinpoint exactly where. Her eyebrows furrow slightly as she tries to think, but snaps back when she realizes that Hawk, the barista, and everyone behind her, was expectantly waiting for her to order. She flashes a dirty look at the people in line and passively waves off the barista. She didn’t want anything, not that she even had the money right now. She’d always thought Starbucks was unreasonably expensive anyways. Striding past Hawk while he waited for his coffee, she seats herself on one of the high tables and starts mentally listing all the crap she had wanted to get done, but probably wouldn’t be able to do.
desertcommunity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maisy and me » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:16 pm

ASH
Ash took Ambrosia's hand and allowed her to help him up. Once standing he scanned the roof, checking if Fay was around, "Maybe it's the other side.." He doubted he'd gotten it wrong, but he'd been almost certain she'd be here. He felt like calling out for her, but then decided that screaming out 'Queen' while on a roof, in the middle of New York, probably wasn't an awesome idea.

ANGIE
Angel X Clubs 9 Angie Tagged;Bella and Chess, Maya and Hawk
Angie sat at a table with Bella and Chess, happily kicking her legs and savouring her cookie. "Hey, Hawk's here!" She grinned, waiting for him to come over to their table, but he didn't. He was with a girl about his own age, the pair of them went up to order, as Hawk ordered, the girl whom had wild hair gazed around the coffee shop, her eyes caught Angie's and locked for a moment before Angie averted her gaze back to her cookie. Eye contact freaked out Angie. She wondered who the girl was, and why on earth Hawk was with her, the pair of them sat up on the bar stools on the other side of the room.

HAWK
Leo shrugged, "Suit yourself" he replied as Maya wandered off to the bar. He waited for his coffee before going and sitting with Maya. "So. Decided your not that desperate for a coffee anymore?" he took a sip of the plain coffee, it hit his taste buds and scolded his tongue, Hawk did his best not to grimace.

(Sorry it's shorter then I'd have liked)
Hakuna Matata
Maisy and me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mangoe » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:12 am

Mangoe wrote:
☯Ambrosia☯
☯gender - female
☯age - 18 years of age
☯group - Spades
☯tags - Ash

"We can check but I doubt it. She's probably around the city somewhere and it'd be pretty hard to find her with just two people charging around the many, many streets of New York." Ambrosia said. Of course she wanted to find Fay, rather now than later, but she didn't see the point in going to look for her in this huge place when she was probably already on her way back to the diner by now.

✂Alice>>Wisp✂
✂gender - female
✂age - 18 years of age
✂group - Clubs
✂crush - no one (dm?)
✂tags - Clubs

Mangoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♠Spades V.S. Clubs♣ (Temp. Closed)

Postby desertcommunity » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:17 pm

Name;; Maya Shaye - 18 - Joker
Location;; Starbucks
Mood;; deja vu;cold;smug
Tags;; ;Hawk;Angel;Chess:Italy
Crush;; *
sings like this girl.

“Nah, I just like to sucker guys into buying expensive coffee they don’t really want, but do anyways, just because they’re trying to impress me.” She gives Hawk a shameless smirk and leans her chin onto her hand. Their backs were towards that group of kids, but Maya couldn’t place where she saw that one girl. She stood out to her for some reason, and that was noteworthy as Maya saw countless faces each day she left her ally. She traces circles onto the counter, not really putting any real effort into having a conversation with this dude.
desertcommunity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat~ » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:59 am

[quote="Kat~"]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who runs the world? Street kids!
Name: Fay X
Mood: Neutral
Tags: Ash, Sparky

Queen of Spades
Fay was sitting up on the rooftops, having lost intrest with Maya and Celia who seemed to have wondered off. She wasn't their keeper, just their leader. She didn't need to know what they were doing all the time, they could take care of themselves and she knew that. Sure, she liked to travel and do big steals in a group, but hanging out in smaller groups tended to keep eyes off them, they already looked, and probably smelled, weird.
Fay heard footsteps and stood up from her hidden spot to see who is was.
She saw Ash and Spark making their was towards her. She walked over to them, "Ash, Sparky!" she said almost excitedly, there was only so much alone time she could handle, she she sure had just gotten quite a bit of it. "How are you Sparks? I haven't gotten to talk to you in a while," she said, looking the teen over.

Say my name you know who I am!
Name: Scooter
Mood: Flirty
Tags: Mari

Spade
Scooter gave her a trouble maker grin, much like a little boy who was happy about shoving a toad down his sister's shirt. He propelled himself up and grabbed onto the building, climbing back up to her. "Awwwww, do you care about me, princess?" he asked, leaning in towards her, his voice flirty, but losing it's playfulness as he spoke.
He deepened his voice before whispering in her ear his voice low and serious, something rarely heard from the teen, "I hope so princess, because I think I like you." He kissed the back of her hand before returning back to his normal self.
"So princess, do you think you can get down on your own, or do you need help?" he asked with a smirk, mentioning to the edge they had climbed up to get to the top.

Blood stays the same, mia ragazza.
Name: Italy
Mood: Neutral
Tags: Chess, Angie, Mari, Hawk

Club
Italy sat down next to Angel and smiled, "it almost does look too good to eat, but it would be a shame not to, so magia~!" she said happy as she sipped on her coffee, savoring every little sip. It felt so nice to have a little caffine back in her system. Sure, she knew she was addicted, but what it really that much of a problem? It wasn't like it was hurting anyone.
Her eyes went to Mari as she watched the girl go sit down. Her eyes found Hawk before she seemed to no longer care about the new girl and the leader as she went back to enjoying her drink.
"Chess, were you born in the USA?" she asked, suddenly curious about the boy she had a slight crush on.
Kat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maisy and me » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:19 pm

ASH
Ash kept back as Fay and Sparky reunited, Fay had been through a lot with Ambrosia and was devastated when the newly made spade got taken away, of course Fay didn't publicly announce her sadness, but when you live with someone for as long as the spades had, you get to know what it looks like when they aren't top of their game. The English boy smiled as he watched the girls, and then realised he hadn't seen any of the other spades around the hang out, he wondered where Scooter had gotten off too.. And what sort of trouble he was getting into...

HAWK
Leo splashed his coffee towards Maya, a smirk playing back to her, "You're a weirdo" he rolled his eyes, "But I am very intrigued. So where did you go the other night?" He asked like it was the night before last, though it had been at least a month since he'd first met the girl with the wild hair, and so much had happened since then, it was almost as if he was a completely different person today then he'd been last time. "With your guitar, can you even actually play it?".

ANGIE
Angel X Clubs 9 Angie Tagged;Bella and Chess, Maya and Hawk
Angie did as Italy told her too and happily nibbled away at her delicious cookie, as Bella and Chess got into more 'adult talk', the little girl watched Hawk, he seemed to be laughing with the girl, teasing and joking, every once in awhile the girl would turn back to glance at Angel, but Hawk hadn't noticed her yet. Angie didn't like another girl she didn't know being with her big brother.
Hakuna Matata
Maisy and me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me