| Romance is in the Air | Couples | 5 boysl |

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

What should happen

Welcome back dance?
53%
School field trip?
18%
School play?
No votes
A Talent show?
24%
A fund raiser?
6%
Sports Try outs?
No votes

Total votes : 17

Re: | Romance is in the Air | Couples | 5 boys 1 girl |

Postby Dreamie » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:23 pm

(( I have to go to bed and I'm on iPod, I'll be making a form in the morning <3 ))
Dreamie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: | Romance is in the Air | Couples | 6 boysl |

Postby Griever. » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:20 pm

A N N A M I K A . G A L E N A
| Heart Breaker | 17 | Female | Outfit |
| Doing: Listening Behind Blue Eyes | Tagged: OPEN |

Anna woke up to her alarm an slammed her hand down on the button to get it to shut up. She stood and looked around her room and yawn. She walked to the bathroom and 20 minutes later she stepped out of the bathroom ready to go. She grabbed a her bag, her skateboard and her keys. She left her house, not bothering to say anything to her family and yawned. She walked down the stairs to her car. It was a beat up blue 1969 Camero that she absolutely loved. She slipped into her car and drove to school with her music blaring. When she got to the school she parked her car close to the entrance of the school and locked it. She walked through the door with the confidence, she always has and went to her locker. She opened it and stuffed her things inside humming to herself. Before Anna closed her locker she dug into her bag and grabbed her books and iPod. She frowned seeing her headphones wasn't in her iPod and dug around in her bag. She found them and smirked "Ha!" She said out loud and plugged her head phones in. She put on of the buds in her eyes and looked through her music and grinned finding one of her favorite song, Behind Blue Eyes - By Limp Bizkit. She put the other bud in and closed her locker and started to walk around, humming the song to herself. Anna looked at the people around her and sighed. There were a lot of couples around. She wasn't one for a committed relationship. Its just the way she was. She didn't think anyone could grab a hold of her heart and keep it there. Anna was lost in thought an almost ran into someone. She smiled and said sorry walked around him and decided she was going to stop thinking and go to class. She went back to humming the song to herself and walked out side with her board and started to ride around the school before class started.

{If anyone wants to talk to Anna, shes open c: Will be posting for Lukah soon}
ImageImageImage
○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

[ Romance is in the Air | Couples | OPEN ]
[Free Custom Character Shop | Artist Search]
[ Yeager Adopts | New Species | Artist Search ]
[ Griever.'s 100 Theme Challenge ]

[ coding ]
Griever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opalnecklace » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:45 pm

~Isabella Grace Lane~

|Good girl|18|
~Tagged;;open~Doing;;Waking up and getting ready~

Isabella wakes up with her ear buds still in from listening to her music last night trying to fall asleep.She yawns seeing that her door was open.She slips on her kitten slippers and walks out to the hall.She starts to walk down the hall and looks over the railing down to the first floor of her house.The door was on the other side of the down stairs wall from the side which she was standing.She looks down at the floor of the first floor and sees her down Gram running around.She smiles and starts to walk farther down the hall to the bathroom.
opalnecklace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plaanets_ » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:46 pm

[Aha, how about Christian?]
plaanets_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griever. » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:48 pm

(he can talk to her c:)
ImageImageImage

[ coding ]
Griever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opalnecklace » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:51 pm

Can Lukah run into Isabella when she is done getting dressed?)
♥You could call her my best friend but we are really sisters♥This signature is for my best friends Animal_I've_Become and ily.Love you guys!♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
opalnecklace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griever. » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:02 pm

sure c:}

L U K A H . M I K O I
| Bad Boy | 18 | Male |
|Doing: Heading to school | Tagged: OPEN |

Lukah yawned when he woke up slamming his fist on his alarm clock to make it shut up. He stood up lazily and walked to the bathroom. He took a shower and then soon got dressed. He looked at the mirror and spiked his hair. He smirked and grabbed his pack of cigarettes and left the house. He jumped on his bike and slipped on his helmet. He turned the bike on and put the pack o cigarettes in his pocket. He moved back his bike till his was in the road and sped of towards the school.
ImageImageImage

[ coding ]
Griever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plaanets_ » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:04 pm

Christian Kitz
Christian's stomach was uneasy, just like everyday. He hated coming to school to find the crowded halls, and everyone that just decided they didn't like him. He pulled the collar of his shirt down a bit, and got off the bus. He stepped onto the ground and headed towards the main entrance of the school, going down sets of halls to find the hall where his locker was. After finding it, there was Anna, at her locker. He sighed and walked past her with his had down. He had liked her for a long time, and it felt horrible not ever having a conversation with her. He approached his locker and unlocked it, throwing in his backpack and taking out a few books that were already in his locker. He grabbed a pencil and eraser from a little compartment from his backpack and looked back over to Anna, before seeing her leave to her class. He looked back to his locker and closed the door. He was moving to his new house tonight, which was at the same school, and in the same town, and it was a nice house. There was still about 15 minutes before classes started, and sitting in the class to wait was something he didn't like to do. He walked down to the end of the hall and sat on the bench, and just looked through his books.
plaanets_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opalnecklace » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:13 pm

~Isabella Grace Lane~

|Good girl|18|
~Tagged;;open~Doing;;Waking up and getting ready~

Isabella smiles and gets in the shower.She bathes in a sweet smelling honey soap made by hand then she washes her hair in a organic strawberry shampoo.She washes her hair out and raps in a brown towel and hops out.She quietly gets dressed in jeans and a blue top.She brushes her hair and teeth then she puts on her black closed toed flat shoes.She walks out of her house after saying goodbye to her mom and dad the her dog.She drives to school in her black BMW then she walks into the school quietly.
opalnecklace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griever. » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:17 pm

A N N A M I K A . G A L E N A
| Heart Breaker | 17 | Female | Outfit |
| Doing: Listening Behind Blue Eyes | Tagged: OPEN |

Anna road around for a bit and then stopped when she heard her name being called and walked over. It was a group of guys. "Yes?" She asked smiling. The boys looked at her and smiled, then she looked at the one she knew "Whats up?" She asked. He smiled "The guys wanted to meet you." he said and she smiled "Hey, Im Annamika." she said flirtatiously. The boys grinned "Hey." They said and they all started talking. Soon Anna got board and was soon saved by the bell. "See ya boys." SHe said and jumped on her board and road off. When she got to the main door she went to her class and sat down. She adjusted her headphone so she didn't hear anything and put her feet in the seat in front of her and relaxed.

L U K A H . M I K O I
| Bad Boy | 18 | Male |
|Doing: Heading to school | Tagged: OPEN |

Lukah sighed when he got to the school. He wrinkled his nose not really wanting to go to class so he drove to the back and hid his bike. He turned it off and leaned against the fence and lit a cigarette. He took a puff and looked around board. He didn't dare leave the spot knowing the cameras would catch him in the action of smoking on school property, and the last thing he need was to suspended or expend, his dad wouldn't be to happy.
[/quote]
ImageImageImage

[ coding ]
Griever.

My pets
My items