Birds of a Feather || Semi-lit Family

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Birds of a Feather || Semi-lit Family || Accepting

Postby Time.Child » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:29 am

(( S'okay. I know the feeling :3 It only bugs me when people use it as an excuse not to post anything ))
Date and Time where I am: Here
Time.Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Orihara . » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:42 am

Sorry it's short, I'm on my phon and it's hard to type.
Kellin Quinn Evans | KQE or Q |Male | Seventeen | Single | Practicing with his Band

Kellin was oblivious to Camry being there, he laughed as the band joked around. He soon looked at them after they where ready for another song. Kellin out of no where began beat boxing. He went on and on with them and soon ended after a while, all of them then chatting until they talked some more. Kellin looked over at the door, "Oh, hey Camry." he smiled and knelt down by her, "How are ya?" he asked and waved his hands at the band to calm down a bit.

Like The Beat Boxing Idea? Listen to Kellin's do it here. DO IT, YOU KNOW YOU WANNA!
Last edited by Orihara . on Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Orihara .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aerynsuns » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:44 am

Brigitta smiled mischievously from where she carefully perched, unseen, high up in 'her' tree. Her clear cerulean-gray eyes shone as she pulled the bucket closer to her, making sure to keep it at a safe distance, not too close, so that she would be tempted to look inside, or not too far, where she would have to reach for it and rustle the leaves, blowing her cover. Kota fidgeted, trying to find a more comfortable place, who knew how long she would have to wait until one of her step-siblings came outside? Brigitta wasn't the type of girl that usually sought revenge, but it was her step-siblings they were talking about, her step-siblings who pretty much made the 14-year-old's life miserable, and besides, she would be teaching them that they couldn't get away with everything just because they were Mr. Charlotte's children. She peered into the bucket, her face scrunching up in disgust as she was reminded of what was inside the innocent-looking blue thing. She sat there quietly, enjoying the morning air and waiting.
hi i'm aerynsuns. sci-fi and fantasy lover. sucker for soulmates of any kind.
aerynsuns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Time.Child » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:51 am

Female || Camry Elise Evans || Five & a Half

Camry glanced over at the band and shrank behind the door a little bit. She looked back at her brother and stuck her tongue out between the space where her two front teeth were missing. "Is everybody sleeping?" she wondered, bouncing up and down on her toes. "...If they are, I dunno how they could be" she giggled, referring to the noise the band was making.
Time.Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darlingdiablo » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:53 am

|| :: Matti Melrose :: ||

{Matti Melrose}-{Male}-{13}-{Single}

Matti sighed while leaning over the kitchen counter and snacking on a red apple. He yawned and flipped the hair away from his eyes. The bright Saturday meant another day for him to go out and do something. Yay. He wore the usual basket ball shorts, black as usual, and t-shirt with some band logo he`d never heard of. Yah, money was tight and he knew it. He swallowed the remains of the apple and turned to exit the room and head to the front door, where his skateboard lay on the ground. He picked it up and heard the band from a few houses over {Im not sure exactly what the house order is- If Its posted sorry I didn`t catch it} He found himself tapping his hand on his skate-board as he stepped outside into the nice and hot crisp air. He had always liked the music, but since he was the new guy, he`d never found himself ever going over and admitting it.

|| :: Andy Johnston :: ||

{Andy Johnston}-{Male}-{17}-{Single}

Andy woke up with a start in a room that was not his own. He blinked a few times then yawned and looked down to see Noah curled into him asleep. The six year old...Why was he in her room again? He pondered It for a minute then remembered when she came to him crying about a nightmare. He`d never admit, but he`d do anything for her- he was the protective older bro that posed as a bad-boy. He sighed, then sat up slowly, not to disturb her. He then slowly stood and exited swiftly out of the room. He yawned, Saturday Morning. Summer. The idea that he would have to do something this summer made him realize he was heading for college in a year or so- he`d have to do something with his life.

|| :: Noah Johnston :: ||

{Noah Johnston}-{female}-{6}-{Single}

Noah opened her bright green eyes to find that she was covered in blankets. She yawned and rubbed her eyes, having totally forgotten about the night before. She slipped down from the bed and walked over to her closet, opening the doors to an overly massive closet that consumed almost every little girls dream of pink and fluff and dresses. She rolled her eyes and stuck with simple white shorts and a light green tank top. She was never in the mood for pink. She sighed, then brushed her making sure to leave it smooth. She looked in the mirror with satisfaction before brushing her teeth.
darlingdiablo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Orihara . » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:57 am

Kellin Quinn Evans | KQE or Q |Male | Seventeen | Single | Practicing with his Band

Kellin messed her hair with his hand, "If you want I can take you to your bed and tuck ya in." he offered, he motioned the band practice was over for the day. They rest of the band packed up and drove off, sighing as they did so. He smiled at Camry, he did his best to be nice to her whether she liked him or not. He stayed knelt down to her height, running a hand threw his black hair as his green eyes wondered around. Waiting for her answer he staired at the band leaving.

Like The Beat Boxing Idea? Listen to Kellin's do it here. DO IT, YOU KNOW YOU WANNA!

♀ ♂ Matthew ♂ ♀

|| Basic ||
Full Name:
Matthew Harley Melrose
Nickname(s):
Matt
Other:
N/A

|| Physical ||
Basic Description:
Hair:
Black
Eyes:
Blue
Body Alterations:
Lip piercing
Other:
N/A

|| In Depth ||
Personality:
Matt is aggressive and a bully in many ways. Caught picking on his sisters a lot, but trying to me cool with his brother.
Dislikes:
Pink
Phobias:
Cheerleaders
Other:
N/A

|| Personal Things ||
Room:
It's an all black punk room.
Do You Share It?:
Not exactly
Cell Phone:
Blackberry
Vehicle:
Black Mustang
Other:
N/A

|| Relationships ||
Family Role:
Older Brother
Favorite Family Member:
Brother if any
Least Favorite Family Member:
Sisters
Romance:
Single
Other:
N/A

|| Other ||
Username:
SleepingWithSirens
Nickname:
SWS
Other:
N/A
Last edited by Orihara . on Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Orihara .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Time.Child » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:08 am

(( It's saturday, summetime ))

Female || Ashlie Cassidy Johnston || Thirteen

Ashlie caught a glance of her older brother out of the corner of her eye. "Oh crap" she whispered and hurried to get down the stairs, but it was hard in her short skirt. Or rather, her older sister's short skirt. She bit her lip, hoping that he wouldn't see her. Though how could he could have not noticed her hot pink jacket, she didn't know.

Camry shook her head and giggled. "Do we have any poptarts?" she asked, looking up at him expectantly. She stopped hopping up and down and hurried up the stairs. She stood at the top of the stairs, looking down on him. "Now I'm bigger!" she said
giggling again.
Time.Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Orihara . » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:12 am

Kellin thought to himself, "No poptarts, but it is nap time." He replied and heard her comment. "Oh my gosh, you grew so much." he gasp in a playful voice. Standing up and looked outside for a minute, hearing footsteps out side, the sound of a skate board. "Stay here Camry. I have to check something." He walked to the edge of the garage and saw him, his enemy was here?! SERIOUSLY! He yelled in his mind. (He is referring to Matthew if he is accepted.)

♀ ♂ Jackson ♂ ♀

|| Basic ||
Full Name:
Jackson Harley Melrose
Nickname(s):
Jack
Other:
N/A

|| Physical ||
Basic Description:
Hair:
Black
Eyes:
Blue
Body Alterations:
Lip piercing
Other:
N/A

|| In Depth ||
Personality:
Jack is aggressive and a bully in many ways. Caught picking on his sisters a lot, but trying to me cool with his brother. Jack is short tempered and likes to cause trouble, mostly with other families.
Dislikes:
Pink
Phobias:
Cheerleaders
Other:
N/A

|| Personal Things ||
Room:
It's an all black punk room.
Do You Share It?:
Not exactly
Cell Phone:
Blackberry
Vehicle:
Black Mustang
Other:
N/A

|| Relationships ||
Family Role:
Older Brother
Favorite Family Member:
Brother if any
Least Favorite Family Member:
Sisters
Romance:
Single
Other:
N/A

|| Other ||
Username:
SleepingWithSirens
Nickname:
SWS
Other:
N/A
Last edited by Orihara . on Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Orihara .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Time.Child » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:18 am

(( Accepted, but please add a bit more to his personality :3 Also, could you please change the name? He can't have a name that close to his brother's :3))

Camry looked confused and followed her brother into the garage even though her told her not too. "What is it?" she asked him curiously, and peeked out from behind him. She looked up at him and then back at the other boy.
Time.Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darlingdiablo » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:30 am

|| :: Matti Melrose :: ||

{Matti Melrose}-{Male}-{13}-{Single}

Matti picked up his board and then dropped it, before getting onto it and skating down the street. He balanced himself and practiced swerving, watching as the people from the garage slowly left. Hm, no more music. He swallowed, still going on his skate-board before doing a flip and landing it perfectly.

|| :: Andy Johnston :: ||

{Andy Johnston}-{Male}-{17}-{Single}

Andy looked over to see Ashlie's hot pink jacket flit away. "Ashlie?" He asked. He watched as she ran downstairs and he followed, picking up the pace. She may not have been his most absolute fav. sibling, but she seemed to completely run away from him. Was he just that scary or hateful? He could live with it.

|| :: Noah Johnston :: ||

{Noah Johnston}-{female}-{6}-{Single}

Noah skipped down stairs in time to Ashlie bolt down. She raised an eyebrow, but continued down stairs and into the Kitchen. "Whats the rush?" She murmured to herself shrugging then heading to fridge and pulling out an orange. She started peeling it, then popped a piece into her mouth an savored the sweet taste. She finished It with a glass of milk before heading to the Living Room for Cartoons.
darlingdiablo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me