.:Eternal Summer:.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: .:Eternal Summer:.

Postby Dill » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:00 pm

Margaret

She grinned. "Thanks again for the ride." She Walked out of the car and went u to the front. As she began to climb the steps, she waved. Once she reached the second floor, she slipped her key into the lock and entered.
Dill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blue_dun » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:22 pm

「車騎な」
Shakinah waved back, and once Maragret had stepped inside the complex she drove the rest of the way home.
Her humble abode is a quaint little three-storied Victorian house, with a comfortable parlor and sunroom in the back. She and her parents lived here, and it was a place so familiar to her that if you blindfolded her, she could tell you were every clock sat in its own position.
Sighing, she set her shopping bags down and rifled through the cupboards for a little snacky something. Unfortunately, there were no Cheetos like Shakinah had hoped, oh well, Wheat Thins would have to do. She took everything downstairs, and started to put everything away.
Hey guys. some of you may know me as blue_dun or +Master Quatre. Long story short, I've grown up and moved on--I'm in college now, seven years after making this account!!--but if you want to talk, for nostalgia's sake or just interest, shoot me a PM or find me at tumblr (I'm a kpop blog, just FYI) bluedun96@gmail.com / bryroleplayer96@gmail.com
blue_dun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dill » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:19 pm

Margaret

Margaret hadn't wanted to be obvious, but instead sneaky, so as soon as she was in the apartment, she raced over to the window, throwing her purse on the couch as she ran. Peering out the window, she saw the blue car pull up to the large house she had always wanted. "Holy s***." she whispered to herself. Almost depressed, but happy that her new friend lived there, she pulled out her phone and texted her mom to see when she would be home.

Ill be home later. U will have to make ur own dinner.

Sighing, Margaret went to the kitchen and pitied herself.
Dill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blue_dun » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:01 am

「車騎な」
"MOM?" Shakinah called through the house as she tromped upstairs. She had seen her car in the driveway, which was really odd because usually around this time she was at work at the local Verizon branch. Had she taken a day off or something? "ーMOOOOMM!ー" she kept calling, but no one answered anywhere.
Finally Shakinah pulled out her phone and texted her mom. "Hey, whr R U?"
A Couple minutes later- "@ wrk, of cors."
"Wl, yr car's in the drvwy, so I tht..."
"No. I crpld w/ Stanton."
Stanton Slater. I should have guessed. Shakinah, exasperated, flopped down on the couch. Mr. Slater was her mom's coworker- young, single, and attractive too. Shakinah suspected that her mother held a very big crush on the guy- after all, she was single and youmg herself. Shakinah was born when she was sixteen, and Shakinah was sixteen now, so that placed her mother at thirty-two. Still not too old to get married.
Her dad was absent, out of the picture. He sent child support, and that was it. Shakinah had never met him. He was a lot older than her mother; she had heard her mom say that he would be in his mid-fifties now.
Shakinah shivered at the thought and turned her mind to the smoothie that she wanted to make for herself.
Hey guys. some of you may know me as blue_dun or +Master Quatre. Long story short, I've grown up and moved on--I'm in college now, seven years after making this account!!--but if you want to talk, for nostalgia's sake or just interest, shoot me a PM or find me at tumblr (I'm a kpop blog, just FYI) bluedun96@gmail.com / bryroleplayer96@gmail.com
blue_dun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dill » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:58 am

Margaret

Margaret yanked open the fridge and surfed through, looking around for some food. She found left overs from couple nights ago when her and her mom celebrated the end of school at Chinese food. She dumped it onto a plate and shoved it into the microwave, punching in the time and hit start. She was frustrated with her mom for coming home late. Her mom had time for her, obsessed with her work.
Dill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blue_dun » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:51 pm

「車騎な」
So Shakinah sat down on the couch to wait for her mom to get home. To pass the time, she turned on the TV and found an episode of American Pickers to watch.

She woke up two hours later to the door opening. Her mom walked in the door, beaming like the sun. "Shakinah, you won't believe what happened!" She sang.
"Stanton asked me out!"
blue_dun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dill » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:27 am

Margaret
Gulping down the food, she jumped onto the couch and flipped through the channels. Nothing was on until 10 and it was still pretty early. She snapped out her phone and decided to text Shakinah.

Hey, wats up? wat r u doing? its really boring over here
Dill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blue_dun » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:50 pm

「車騎な」
Shakinah should've guessed that this was going to happen. Though it seemed improbable, she could be in the near future, Shakinah Slater. She sighed, lamely replied, 'Cool', and closed her eyes again.
But she couldn't help but feel a bit envious of her mom. Shakinah herself had never been asked out by anyone, she stayed in her own little geeky corner most of the time- doing other peoples' math homework, fixing computer problems, etc.

Just then her phone buzzed. Taking it out of her pocket, she glanced at the number and instantly recognized it as Margaret's despite the fact that it wasn't in her constacts yet.
She hit 'Open Message' Without hesitation.
"Hey, wats up? wat r u doing? its really boring over here"
'I M bored too. Took a nap while waiting for mum. Fell asleep in front of the TV."
blue_dun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dill » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:35 pm

Margaret

Margaret smiled as she read Shakinah's text.
:) sounds as boring as here

Margaret set her phone on the couch and stared blankly as she waited for a repsonse.
Dill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blue_dun » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:44 pm

「車騎な」
"Indeed. Boring it is. Other than the fact my sngl mom's dncng round the house, singing like a love-crzy grl tht she got askd out by her coworker." Shakinah firred back and laid her head back down on the armrest of the couch. She could Indeed hear her singing, 'Stanton asked me ooout! Stanton asked me ooout!'
blue_dun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me