I'm Marrying Who?! –¤– Closed, Started!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: I'm Marrying Who?! –¤– Closed, Started!

Postby LunaClaw » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

Shiloh Luna Rae/ The Extrovert/ Tags: Kye
"You should have seen the look on your face!" Shiloh says. She smiles when he said that it maked him happy, she liked making people happy. She says "Sure" after he asks if she wants to know if he has a girlfriend or not. Shiloh waits in anticipation and anxiousness for Kye's answer. She stroke's Suri's fur in nervousness.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:08 am

The Angel
Jessie Andrews- f; she/her- bi; The rebel- 24- dad mom brother- Service dog Lei (for anxiety; male)- no kids yet- out- Tags: Markus

The brown eyed and very red haired girl smiled as she looked to the blue and amber eyed dog. The poodle shepherd husky mix looked up at her. She said "I used to roller skate as a kid, but its been awhile. If you really want to see it, then sure, but you'll have to come to my house or we'd have to meet at the park."

The Tenacious
Harry Anderson- m; he/him- straight; fiance- 22- adoptive Michelle Kailee sister- cat Ray, horse- no kids yet- Starbucks- Tags: Oriana

The blonde haired and pretty eyed male smiled at her a moment. He then shook his head a couple times, watching her try to relax. He made a small sound when he noticed her eyes widen when she seemed to realize something. He hummed as he waited for an answer. He then nodded, as he said "Well, its nice to finally meet you. I am Harry indeed," he then said to her, and noticed her tone. He sighed a moment, then shrugged to himself a little as he shook his head. He tilted his head a moment as he seemed to study her. She was quite the pretty girl, he'd admit, but it wasn't looks he cared about. Well, it wasn't just looks the young man happened to care about in a woman.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoker » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:59 am

K Y E____F I N L E Y
[the introvert ] [ Tags: Shiloh ] [ Location: Shiloh's house ]

Kye was surprised to see that Shiloh looked maybe a bit nervous? Nah, he was sure he was just imagining things! He laughed and said, "Well, the answer is no! I am single. The girl that I had always liked since I was a kid, never really got the courage to go ask her out." Kye smiled, he knew her was talking about Shiloh, but he wondered if she would get that. "I am surprised you don't have a boyfriend though," Kye said blushing a bit. "I know that in school a lot of guys were interested in you," he said sincerely meaning it. Shiloh was the kid everyone liked, even the teachers and he had always assumed she would find a really nice and smart guy to date.
Zoker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:05 am

Markus Khoul/ The Rebel/ Tags: Jessie
“Ok” he says. Nib peaks out again squeaking. “So what is you favorite color?” Markus asks

“Do you still like that girl?” Shiloh asks. Was she jealous? Maybe. Shiloh listened to him speak about school boys liking her. “The personality matters not looks” Shiloh says. None of the boys liked her for who she was, the liked her for the popularity and grades. “Want to go meet my parents now?” She asks carefully, she didn’t want him to feel uncomfortable.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoker » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:15 am

K Y E____F I N L E Y

Kye grinned and shrugged saying, "Maybe I do," when Shiloh asked if he still liked that girl. He would tell her soon that it was her. He nodded seriously when Shiloh said that those boys had liked her for her looks. It was true, in school that was really all that mattered. When Shiloh asked if Kye wanted to meet her parents, he felt nervous. What if he said something stupid and they did not like him? Would they break off the marriage?

But, he took a deep breath and decided to be brave about it. "Yea, let us go meet your parents. Just before we go and meet them, I just want to tell you something. I know that this whole arranged marriage thing was really sudden but, uh, I am kinda glad it happened," Kye said in a rush, staring deeply at her to show that meant those words. He had wanted to get that out. The truth was, he was initially upset when his mother had told him he would be getting married. But Kye was starting to like Shiloh and if she was willing, then he would give this his best shot.
Zoker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:30 am

Shiloh felt a little jelous when he said 'maybe'." I am glad too", Shiloh says. "Don't be worried, my parents are very friendly." Shiloh says. She leads him upstairs to meet her mom first. "Hello" Shiloh's mom greets Kye. "You must be Kye, Shiloh's fiance. Nice to meet you, I am Shiloh's mom. Since we are to be family, you may call me Kiera, my first name, if you'd like." Kiera says offering her hand to shake his.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:55 am

The Angel
Jessie Andrews- f; she/her- bi; The rebel- 24- dad mom brother- Service dog Lei (for anxiety; male)- no kids yet- out- Tags: Markus

The brown eyed and very red haired girl smiled as she looked to the blue and amber eyed dog. The poodle shepherd husky mix looked up at her. She said "I really like purple and gray the most. What about you?" she then asked the young man, and tilted her head a bit.

The Tenacious
Harry Anderson- m; he/him- straight; fiance- 22- adoptive Michelle Kailee sister- cat Ray, horse- no kids yet- x- Tags: X

The blonde haired and pretty eyed male -X-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:57 am

Markus Khoul/ The Rebel/ Tags: Jessie
"Mine are Black and Green" Markus says. It suited him, as the rebel. Markus pets Nib's head.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:48 am

The Angel

The brown eyed and very red haired girl smiled as she looked to the blue and amber eyed dog. The poodle shepherd husky mix looked up at her. She said "Black is very nice too, especially like in dogs and cats. Black cats are really pretty despite the dumb superstition..."

The Tenacious
Harry Anderson- m; he/him- straight; fiance- 22- adoptive Michelle Kailee sister- cat Ray, horse- no kids yet- x- Tags: X

The blonde haired and pretty eyed male -X-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoker » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:45 pm

K Y E____F I N L E Y

Kye nodded and smiled when Shiloh said her parents were friendly. As they went upstairs and met her mom, he noticed she had kind and radiant face. You could see that Shiloh and the twins looked like her a bit. Kye shook hands with her and smiled when she called him her fiancé. He was still getting used to that term. "Hey, Kiera, it is a pleasure to meet you. You have a lovely home, thank you for inviting me here and uh, arranging our marriage," Kye said politely. His mother had made sure that she raised a polite son. He looked at Shiloh and smiled. She looked beautiful and he felt really lucky to be her fiancé. "What about your dad, Mr. Rae?" Kye asked them.
Zoker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me