Foxmoore Equestrian Centre (Open and Accepting!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Foxmoore Equestrian Centre (Open and Accepting!)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:37 pm

Rueben Brooker
23|Male|Bisexual
Starsky|English
Tagged: Mikayla/Open
While with Starsky, Rueben heard some sort of commotion happening across the yard. With a frown, he glanced towards Minnie, and an older man that he guessed was her father. He wrinkled his nose. Even from here, he could tell he was a disgusting man.
Not wanting to be spotted by the man, Rueben dropped down a little, only very slightly peering over the stall door. Starsky, not quite understanding what Rueben was doing and thinking it was a game of some sort, nuzzled his hair until Rueben looked up at her. He smiled warmly, and gave her a pat, crouching down a little more until Starsky wandered over to her automatic water feeder - at the back of the stall - the he popped up again. He continued to quietly watch Minnie and her father, with a rather cold stare, though he dropped back down quickly if there was the risk of being spotted.

Ashton Wyatt
21|Male|Bisexual
Sundance|Western
Tagged: Gemma (mention)
For the past hour and a half or so, Ashton had watched Sundance for a while, then he brought Sundance in from his pasture, and taken the time to groom him carefully, and then tacked him up. He knew that there would probably be at least one or two other riders in the outdoor arena, so he was prepared to have to share a section of it with someone. He honestly didn't mind - it didn't matter to him - but he wasn't always too sure about sharing if the other person was of a different style to him. He tried to avoid conflicts, but would stand by his opinion that Western riding was more fun.

Anyway, Ashton led the tacked-up Sundance to the arena. He saw in one third of it, was already another rider. He took another third, one that was also free of any equipment, and mounted Sundance from the floor. The horn on the saddle making this - in his opinion - easier. He only checked the girth after he was mounted, as well as his stirrups, then started to prepare to warm up Sundance.

Ezrah Holton
23|Male|Bisexual
Nova|Western
Tagged: Kajsa.
Ezrah groomed Nova carefully, circling the rubber curry comb over her - and brushing the loose hair and dirt that cropped up with the body brush off her. He hummed to himself as he did so, Nova surprisingly compliant with him today. It seemed like today would be one of those good days. Or maybe she knew that she wouldn't be working particularly hard for the moment.

After making sure she was brushed down, and her hooves were picked out, Ezrah went to return to the tack room for a few moments, where he put his grooming kit away, and picked up Nova's saddle and bridle, making sure it was all there.
He carried them back across the yard, to Nova's stall, then he began to tack Nova up. He started with the saddle, tightening the girth carefully, but he knew to check it again, because Nova had a habit of 'puffing out' when it came to the saddle, which usually meant it would be too loose when she stopped puffing out. The bridle was also something he had to be carefully with. Undoing the head collar, Nova knew that she was essentially free. However, considering she was not that only horse being tacked up, and she was rather enjoying the company, she decided to stay put, even accepting the bit from Ezrah more readily as he started to put the bridle on her.

Once Ezrah was finished, he checked the girth again, shaking his head a little. "You don't have to puff out every time." he said to Nova, tightening it a little, and checking that it wasn't currently too tight.
[/quote]
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kajsa Fraser [9]

Postby Skyet » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:13 am

=========================
    π™ΊπšŠπš“πšœπšŠ π™΅πš›πšŠπšœπšŽπš›
    female / 20 / show jumper / galaxy / location; tack room / tags; ezrah
    "Ready when you are." Kajsa did up the strap of her Charles Owen, making sure it sat securely over her hair. She had pulled it into a low ponytail, that hung over one shoulder. As she opened Galaxy's stable door, she held a pair of riding gloves in one had. Many times Kajsa had tried to ride without gloves. But she always ended up with painful blisters down the inside of her fingers. Nothing seemed to prevent them or make them better other than gloves. She'd tried toughening her hands up by riding without them for weeks on end but it hadn't helped. The grey mare stood beside her, nuzzling at Kajsa's pockets, knowing there was a treat inside them.

(sorry for short post, suffering real bad from heat stroke)
Skyet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby green. » Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:04 am

Gemma Snow - 21 years - bisexual female - horse: Max - tags; (mentions; Ashton )

Once Gemma knew she wasn't alone, she tensed up out of habit. She wasn't good at riding with others, and it reflected as Max tossed his head up snorting. Feeling her face go hot, she tried to kick the gelding through it, however that just led to him tensing up more, and bucking. After Max calmed down finally, Gemma really hoped that Ashton hadn't seen it, but she knew he probably had. She brought Max down to a walk and pondered if it was even worth it to finish their ride.
"Night falls
With gravity
The earth turns
From sanity"

L - they/them - est
x | x | x
l
u
n
a
r
green.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bellachan » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:20 am

img] [/img]Full Name:Bella Wilson
Nickname (if any): none
Pronouns:she/her
Sexuality: straight
Appearance: has dirty blonde hair and wears it in a bun and wears a black shirt with jeans and has brown eyes

Personality (at least 5-6 sentences):she is kinda shy. Kinda inverted and caring . Has really bad anxiety so do not worry her to much. Loves to help other people with there horses unless she is busy then no . Has some depression but not really bad.

Short Bio: came to this school at age 10 and met her horse. They started out rough but soon became close. She loves to be with her horse some times. Her mom calls sometimes to ask if she has friends

Horse: mustang
Riding Style: trot
Riding Discipline (if applicable):none horse is broken in well
Other: none

Stable Name: flower lover
Show Name: opal
Breed: mustang
Height: 4’4
Personality: is really kind but has some trouble adjusting to change and can really be stubborn if not fed and really loves other horses (just a few lines)
Riding Style/Discipline: trotting
Owner: Bella
Other:
Bellachan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:43 am

@Skyet - it's okay, no worries! Hope you're okay.
@Bellachan - please read the rules and the rest of the roleplay information.

Rueben Brooker
23|Male|Bisexual
Starsky|English
While with Starsky, Rueben heard some sort of commotion happening across the yard. With a frown, he glanced towards Minnie, and an older man that he guessed was her father. He wrinkled his nose. Even from here, he could tell he was a disgusting man.
Not wanting to be spotted by the man, Rueben dropped down a little, only very slightly peering over the stall door. Starsky, not quite understanding what Rueben was doing and thinking it was a game of some sort, nuzzled his hair until Rueben looked up at her. He smiled warmly, and gave her a pat, crouching down a little more until Starsky wandered over to her automatic water feeder - at the back of the stall - the he popped up again. He continued to quietly watch Minnie and her father, with a rather cold stare, though he dropped back down quickly if there was the risk of being spotted.

Ashton Wyatt
21|Male|Bisexual
Sundance|Western
Tagged: Gemma (mention)
He glanced towards the other third of the arena, unable to help but notice that the girl riding there seemed to be tensed up - which was clear from how her horse was acting. He shook his head a little, figuring someone should be used to having other riders around, especially as he was in a different third of the arena. He did hope that she was okay, though.

Ashton warmed up Sundance a little more, starting out at a walk, working up to a canter. Then, he worked on a few steps with Sundance. The first - perhaps the most fun, in his opinon - was the sliding stop. It was something that he and Sundance had down pat together already, but it was always good to go over it.

Ezrah Holton
23|Male|Bisexual
Nova|Western
Pulling on his riding gloves, and taking Nova's reins in hand, Ezrah nodded towards Kajsa. "I'm ready." he said. "I'll mount when we leave the main yard." he added. Then, he smiled warmly, and started walking, out of the main yard, and down a path that would split off some way down - one to go towards the outdoor arena, and the other towards the trails. On the path that led to the trails was a mounting block, just off the path so it wasn't in the way. Ezrah led Nova and stood her next to it, and used it to mount her, settling into the saddle and checking the stirrups and girth while he was there. He could mount from the ground, but he preferred to use a mounting block.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kajsa Fraser [10]

Postby Skyet » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:25 pm

female / 20 / show jumper / galaxy / location; trail / tags; ezrah
      Kajsa followed Ezrah, stopping just behind him to check her girth and pull down her stirrups. Once Ezrah has mounted, she moved Galaxy up next to the block and swiftly got into the saddle. Once again she lent over to check her girth and stood up in the saddle after to make sure her stirrups were even, despite the fact she hadn’t changed the length in a while. galaxy stood patiently for a moment, then seemed to decide she was done standing. Quickly Kajsa squeezed her reins asking for the grey to stand again. Snorting, Galaxy stopped but twisted her head round to Kajsa’s foot as if to say hurry up. Satisfied Kajsa nodded to her companion that she was ready to go.
Skyet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby green. » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:05 am

Gemma Snow - 21 years - bisexual female - horse: Max - tags; (mentions; Ashton )

Gemma willed herself to calm down, and softened her body. Breathing deeply, she collected the gelding up just enough to pick up a trot, biting her lip, she rode through the tension until the gelding evened out. She tried not to look at the other rider in the western saddle, as he was doing reining movements, but couldn't help it. She rode western for fun sometimes with Max, though they both much preferred eventing.

After getting the gelding to relax in the canter she broke to a halt, and let him walk on a looser rein. She didn't want to cool him out on one third, wanted him to stretch out and relax. The geldings walking stride was bigger when he was relaxed almost. she pondered, realizing she could ask to just walk if she stayed out of his way, so she did just that hey, she called out once the other rider had gone back to the walk, as to not mess him up. could I walk Max out along the rail? Its okay if not she added, not wanting him to get the idea that she expected to be able to.
"Night falls
With gravity
The earth turns
From sanity"

L - they/them - est
x | x | x
l
u
n
a
r
green.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:52 pm

Rueben Brooker
23|Male|Bisexual
Starsky|English

Ashton Wyatt
21|Male|Bisexual
Sundance|Western
Tagged: Gemma
After their sliding stop, Ashton immediately asked Sundance for a rollback, turning him 180 degrees on his hind legs. He knew the turn wasn't quite as smooth as it should be, but he kept them going, figuring they could work on it later. Sundance loped along after the turn, as was required for the movement, and then Ashton halted him. "And... backup..." he murmured, asking Sundance to start walking backwards. Ashton did his best to keep looking ahead, rather than looking backwards while Sundance walked back, counting the steps in his mind. It wasn't quite the straight line that they'd need to get the most points, but again, he figured they'd work on it later.
After counting that they'd moved ten feet, Ashton halted Sundance again. He was deciding what they should do next, when the other rider had called out to him.

Ashton turned slightly, then he shrugged a little. "Sure. Sundance doesn't mind other horses." he agreed. Provided they didn't get in the way, Ashton didn't mind, but he guessed that it should be okay.
He trotted Sundance down to the centre of the third they were in, then halted. Ashton then asked Sundance for a spin - a 360 degree turn that centred around the gelding's left hind leg, so it was tight, smooth and precise. He smiled, as Sundance pulled it off, and he patted his shoulder once they were halted again. "Good job. Let's try the other direction..."

Ezrah Holton
23|Male|Bisexual
Nova|Western
Ezrah had Nova step out of the way, so that Kajsa could access the mounting block, and he waited for her to be ready.
Once she was, Ezrah smiled warmly, and gave a nod of acknowledgement, then gently asked Nova to start walking.
He relaxed in the saddle, giving Nova some rein, and not being particularly controlling. He did pull Nova away if she was distracted by a patch of grass, or tree branches. It was just nice to have a casual walk, though he knew Nova would want to have a chance to canter once they reached a more open part of the trails.
"Which trail did you want to go on?" Ezrah asked, glancing towards Kajsa.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby green. » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:57 am

Gemma nodded, "thanks!" she called out, letting the gelding walk out on a loose rein, she took her feet out of the stirrups, stretching her ankles down. The gelding snorted, and Gemma waited until he wasn't breathing hard to dismount. Once she did she rolled her stirrups up and loosened his girth a bit, before looking at her watch. She had only ridden for thirty minutes and he was still quite sweaty, so she led him over to the mounting block and took off his saddle before remounting bareback.
"Night falls
With gravity
The earth turns
From sanity"

L - they/them - est
x | x | x
l
u
n
a
r
green.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kajsa Fraser [11]

Postby Skyet » Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:02 am

female / 20 / show jumper / galaxy / location; trail / tags; ezrah
      "Hmm, what about down by the river and back up through the stubble fields?" Kajsa suggested, as she lent down to check her girth once more. When she was younger, she'd been on a trail ride and galloping, when her saddle slipped. From then on, she had always double checked her girth to ensure it wouldn't happen again. "It'll give us a decent warm up and a few hills, then we can let them canter up the fields."

Kajsa smiled at Ezrah and patted Galaxy, enjoying the company. She felt that she wouldn't even have to exchange words with Ezrah to enjoy his company. He just seemed like the sort of person who didn't need to say much to let others know how he was feeling. At least, thats the impression Kajsa got from him.
Skyet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me