sunrise — closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: sunrise — open & accepting

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:34 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Shiloh, Maybelle, Bailey.
He drew back slightly, so that he wasn't leaning on the bar, and he watched Shiloh for a moment, and also glanced towards Maybelle, still aware and acknowledging her presence in the conversation. Cass looked back towards Shiloh when he spoke, listening, but uncertain as to whether or not he should really take it in. He appreciated the concern, and the ernest looks, but he wasn't entirely sure if he could just walk out and leave to do what he wanted... whatever that was. He'd spent so much time accepting and making hinself content with what his life was going to be, that he didn't even know what he actually, really wanted to do. "I don't know what I'd do, though, y'know? Maybe I'd travel or go out to do more if I knew what I wanted. Maybe I'll figure that out first. Spend a while, to be sure." Casimir replied, carefully, considering Shiloh's words. But where would he even start? He worked enough so that he didn't really know what else to branch out into, other than playing the piano, he didn't have the time. He did give them a slight smile, though, and glanced towards Bailey when he also approached the bar and sat down. "Sure thing, sir," he responded, when asked for some water, and he turned, walking a short way down the bar to get the water for Bailey, and he returned a few moments later with it. "No, they tend to get a little bit rowdy at times." Cass agreed, glancing towards the group of older cowboys, a little warily.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:00 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; the saloon / tagged; Casimir, Bailey
Shiloh considered what Casimir had said. It was a fair comment, you couldn't chase something if you didn't know what you were after. Although, Shiloh imagines that if you're like him and tend to just follow what your gut says, you almost always have something to go after. Not that his instincts were always right, he does get himself into sticky situations sometimes, but at least he'd never struggled to find something to follow.
Shiloh had seen Bailey come in earlier out of the corner of his eye, he knew that if he needed anything Bailey was more likely to come up to him. And now he had. Shiloh rolled his eyes at the knowing look Bailey shot him, he just knew Shiloh too well. He knocked his shoulder affectionately against the vanquero leader's, a smile reappearing on his face.

“You gotta be careful with your drink Bailey, people might take advantage,” he teased, before turning back to Casimir, his smile softening a touch.
"That's probably a better idea than just riding off into the sunset," he said to Cass. "Feel free to ask if you need any advise about running off into the great unknown; I've got some expertise in that field of study."
He said it with a laugh, but there was a tightness around his smile that hinted at a longer story.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:13 am

Maybelle

Female||The saloon||Tagged:Bailey, Shiloh, Casimir

When She finshed again she slid off the stool and walked over to the bar sitting next to Bailey with a smirk and looked at Casimir, “Hey can I get some water please?” She leaned on her hand and looked out among the people drinking and smiled shaking her head, “Someone is gonna get in a fight. I’d put money on it” She stretched and watched looking over at the piano, “You know considering how old that piano is it has a great sound”
She smiled at Bailey, “So how long are y’all staying in town?” She looked at him brushing her hair back from her eyes
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:15 am

ROBECKAH TOVAH
      ( so baby pull me closer )
      gender - ( female ) role - ( vaquero ) crush - ( open ) tags - ( shiloh, bailey, cass, maybelle )

giving herself a few seconds after bailey had made his way into the saloon, the female at
      least counted to ten before hopping off the hitching post and making sure that winston w
      as good and tied up before pushing her way through the door. along the way, her eyes cau
      ght shiloh, giving maybelle's hand a quick kiss before she made her way around and shove
      d the boy's head. "don't you got anything else better to do than swooning women?" robbie
      teased as she took a spot next to shiloh. "mornin' cass," she greeted the saloon worker wi
      th a bright grin. "mind if i get a pint too?"
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:19 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ the silver spur saloon ][ robbie, shiloh, casimir, maybelle ]

Bailey dipped his head in thanks to Casimir but didn’t really take to the water immediately. At Shiloh’s remark, a smirk appeared on the leader’s face. “You say that like it’s a bad thing, Shiloh. Plus, what’s the point if you can’t have a little bit of fun.” He winked at the two, then downed the glass of water. He restrained himself from setting the glass down heavily, and gently placed it. His body a little haywire and took a bit more effort to control.

Robbie and Maybelle arrived much quicker than the borderline drunk cowboy could handle. His brow furrowed in confusion before grinning at Robbie’s comment, laughing. He glanced at Maybelle who took a seat beside him, and shrugged. “A week tops.” He replied, not realizing the others didn’t know of his plan.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:28 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; the saloon / tagged; Casimir, Bailey, Maybelle, Robbie
Bailey must be drunker than Shiloh had initially thought, because where exactly did he think they were going? His head snapped to the side to look at Bailey, his brow furrowed in confusion and disappointment. It wasn't like him to make decisions without talking it through with the rest of his gang. The one time he had something to do in town instead of just hanging around doing small jobs, and Bailey wants to up and move them?
"What you on about now, Bailey?” he spoke through a nervous laugh, eyes darting from person to person around him before settling Bailey with his intense, questioning gaze.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:38 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Shiloh, Maybelle, Bailey,
Robbie.
Casimir raised an eyebrow slightly in Shiloh's direction, sensing that there was a longer story behind his words, but he didn't ask about it. Not yet, anyway, he could not spend too much time standing around and listening, especially as he was meant to be working. "There won't likely be a fight. But if there is, I'm staying right here." Casimir said to Maybelle. He was not one to break up fights, and was much more cautious and jumpy about sudden movements and fights since he did get shot a couple of years ago. If he could avoid it, then he most certainly would.
He glanced back towards Shiloh. "It would be more like walking into the sunset - I don't have a horse." He then also got Maybelle a glass of water, passing it over the bar towards her. "I keep it in good shape." Cass explained, about the piano. He also caught the wink that Bailey gave them, and looked fairly surprised - and then innocent, as if he didn't know what it meant, or he just hadn't seen it. The place slowly filled up. "Hello, Robbie." Cass greeted, with another smile, and then he nodded. "Coming right up, ma'am," and he turned around, reaching up slightly as he poured out a pint for the cowgirl, then returned with it, passing it over to her.
Hearing about them staying for a week at the most, Casimir glanced away, wondering what he meant. But, he supposed, he shouldn't be surprised, even if he was kind of secretly disappointed that Shiloh was bound to be going along as well. No doubt he'd find another barmaid or barman to flirt with.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:51 am

Maybelle

Female||The silver spoon||Tagged:Robi, Shiloh, Casimir, Bailey

She raised an eyebrow at Bailey,
“Oh my bad. Sorry Bailey” She rubbed her neck pulling her hair back, “I shoulda kept my mouth shut in matters that don’t concern me.” She took a water and sipped from it casting a sideways look towards Robbie, “I’m Maybelle, I’m the the schoolteacher...but you can call me May” She held out her hand with smile and a nod to the cowgirl, this bar was getting crowded, maybe she could just get a drink and sit in the back and relax considering she had to teach tomorrow
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:08 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ the silver spur saloon ][ robbie, shiloh, casimir, maybelle ]

Bailey met Shiloh’s eyes as soon as the cowboy’s head snapped toward him. He held his gaze for a bit before looking away. Nothing further came from the leader for what seemed like the longest moment, his gaze staring at the bar counter. His vision became blurred and he blinked, snapping himself out of his quiet state. “We’re going East, by the end of the week. No later.” His voice was stern on the last part, leadership like. He knew better about these two; Shiloh and Casimir, and he done it to make a point. His green gaze was glazed but it was intense and serious as he glanced to two members of his crew then to the bartender, settling on him.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:20 am

Maybelle
Female||The Saloon||Bailey, Shiloh, Casimir, Robbie

She looked back and forth her gaze going from Bailey to Shiloh and then to Casimir. “Bailey....” Her voice sounded a bit cautious as she watched and followed Bailey’s gaze to Casimir, “Oh boy...” she mumbled and sipped her water her eyes wandering around the group, maybe it was a good thing she stuck with teaching...tension was a bit thick in this group and she wanted to curl up and kinda just be a fly on the wall...she wasn’t a huge conflict person but if worse came to worse she would be there to make sure no one fought, but she may have been missing something...
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me