(✧❛ william-ansel academy of excellence // open!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: (✧❛ william-ansel academy of excellence // open!

Postby ᗰεяαкι~ » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:45 pm

N I K O L A U S | K L A U S
      [ gender : male ] lx [ age : seventeen years ] lx [ tagged : arya ] [ crush : ××× ] [ dorm : 4 ]
        indentationAs Arya and Klaus were walking there was a faint ding, a new message, Nikolaus checked his phone but there was no message and so Arya pulled out her phone. "No way! Klaus look!" Nikolaus briefly looked at the message and thought of what they should do, he quickly took the phone off Arya who tried to fight him to get it back but he quickly typed. 'Heading out for lunch with Klaus xx Come meet us at entrance to dorms xo'. When Arya read the message she smiled and said "This is oddly accurate as to how I text... .. Do you study my messages?" Klaus chuckled and began to walk back towards the dorm entrance before saying "Sis I have better things to be doing than studying your messages. But yes in a way, Mom and you text the very same, it's so weird!". She giggled while following closely behind him humming to herself as they walked. Klaus smiled down at his sister despite her socially awkward and nervous aura was a very sweet and genuine girl, she'd go to hell and back for you if she really cared about you and she has done for Beatrice and even for himself.

A R Y A
      [ gender : female ] lx [ age : seventeen years ] lx [ tagged : nikolaus ] [ crush : ××× ] [ dorm : 5 ]
        indentationArya ran to the entrance door and rushed in before sitting in the corner,
        soon Klaus came it and leaned against the wall beside where she sat. "Do you remember when you introduced me to Beatrice?" Klaus broke the silence between them and Arya erupted into laughter as well as nodding, he chuckled slightly before saying "Ar that was probably the most embarrasing position we were all in. I can still picture her face when I used the lamest pick up line, oh what was it again?". Arya pulled herself together somebit as she tried to deepen her voice to mimic her brother "Kiss me I'm wrong señora but don't dinosaurs still exist? She was just as speechless as I was" Klaus began to laugh harder than Arya eventually they both calmed down. "Gosh that summer trip was probably the best we'd ever been on, Beatrice and I spent like everyday together remeber?" "Yeah Nate and I were getting so annoyed because you paid more attention to her than us and at the time we were the only people you needed in your life". They both sighed at the same time whilst smiling at their nostalgic moment. "Text her again will you?" Arya nodded and quickly tapped the keys on her iPhone 'Where you at? x Klaus' losing patient lol xx' and with a quick tap of send Arya dropped her phone onto her lap.

{ The darker shade of my characters corresponding colors done 'like so' will be their texts while the lighter shade in italtics is their thoughts }
Last edited by ᗰεяαкι~ on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ᗰεяαкι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Bleu. » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:13 pm

B E A T R I C E . A N N E . J O N E S
female, seventeen, writer, love interest ___, tags; Arya && Klaus
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

As Beatrice waited for a reply as she gazed around the entrance, noting all the people coming and going. Some were packing notebooks and laptops, most likely kids like herself who were writing majors, while other packing musical instruments or ballet shoes. Beatrice couldn't remember a time when she was so genuinely excited for her future. It finally felt like things were coming together, but before she had a chance to dwell on her dreams more her phone pinged, alerting her to a text message. Beatrice read it with a smile and gathered up her suitcase and satchel before readjusting her sunglasses atop her head as she waltzed in doors and up to the front desk! "Hello ma'am! Can you point me in the direction of the dormitories?" The receptionist lady pointed towards a crowded hallway and double door entrance filled with students shouting and yelling. Beatrice gave the lady a cheeky grin and said thank you and was on her way, a skip to her step. It felt like it had been ages since Bea had seen her best friend Arya. They were as thick as thieves and although they lived apart from each other they remained close ever since they had met! Beatrice also got along well with her twin brother and was excited to see how he was doing too. Her phone pinged again and she stopped in the midst of all the chaos to read it. Tell Klaus he can stick it where the sun don't shine! My little legs only go so fast, and if he is in such a hurry tell him to find me and carry my bag! Pretty sure i packed rocks in it or sumthing. I swear it wasn't this heavy when i left! lol She laughed to herself as she pressed send on the text message and looked around and just as she did so she spotted two familiar faces at the end of the hallway by the opposite entrance! "ARYA!" Beatrice shouted at the top her lungs, startling those closest to her. Bea lunged forward with the intention of running to meet her friend but forgot her hand was still attached to her surprisingly heavy suitcase and only succeeded in giving herself mild whiplash and knocking herself to the ground. She groaned loudly cursing the suitcase under her breath as she lay dramatically on the floor, her hand still wrapped around the suitcase handle, "A little help please?"

[thank you for clarifying!]

Image Image

Image Image
.Bleu.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᗰεяαкι~ » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:36 pm

A R Y A
      [ gender : female ] lx [ age : seventeen years ] lx [ tagged : nikolaus, beatrice ] [ crush : ××× ] [ dorm : 5 ]
        indentationArya's head snapped in the direction of Beatrice "Bea!
        It's been forever!
        " Arya shrieked as she stood up and ran to her friend Arya then turned to Klaus waving him over. Klaus put his hand beside Beatrice's on the case handle and he nodded to Arya who helped Beatrice stand. "So which dorm are we heading to?.. Actually hold on a second what the hell did you pack! I mean I get that it's supposed to be heavy but your text message is scarily accuracte, you sure there's no severed body in here!?" Arya wrinkled her nose in disgust before hitting her brother "You're just nasty Klaus. C'mon Bea I'm starving and need to feed the beast!" Arya said dramatically before linking her arm with Beatrice's.

[ gender : male ] lx [ age : seventeen years ] lx [ tagged : arya, beatrice ] [ crush : ××× ] [ dorm : 4 ]
        indentationKlaus rolled his eyes at his sister but smiled, it was great to see she was far more confident around her best friend. She was thrilled to see her as was he because he knew Arya would be far more comfortable now that she had Bea and not just him. Klaus found himself studying Beatrice from the shoes she wore to her hair, she looked like a completely different person from the short and loudly obnoxious thirteen year old he knew. Granted it has been four years but Klaus noticed not only how she'd grown but her hair was longer and she no longer had any stray pimples. Overall Beatrice looked hot, there was no denying that and she'd even quite the figure on her now. Klaus grinned to himself as he continued to study her before Arya's voice interrupted his thoughts "Earth to Klaus!" She had been frantically waving her hands in front of his face for the past few minutes desperately trying to get his attention. "Huh? Oh uhm... .. Yeah Ar?" "I was just going to ask you where we were gonna eat or should we just order Dominos. There's a twenty percent off deal on right now". Nikolaus nodded and smiled "I'm down for some Dominos if you two gals are cool with it. I've the app on my phone by the way."
ᗰεяαкι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (✧❛ william-ansel academy of excellence // need guys!

Postby querencia » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:13 pm

CHANDRA KAUR IYER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
(17 ⋅ female ⋅ bi ⋅ singer ⋅ feeling; amazed ⋅ location; outside dorm 1 ⋅ tagged; open!)

"true, true," chandra agreed, covering her mouth to stifle a giggle before replying, a wide smile still on her face, "I get you with the nervous thing." she agreed, "I'm here for singing, my parents signed me up. I guess they got sick of leaving me with a friend for a few months each time they had to travel." she paused, apparently it had been the second time they done this. she thought back to india, it had been her favorite. sure, her grandmother had had no wifi but having the chance to finally live with her own family? that had been one of the best trips.

"my parents are military," chandra added. "you have siblings? I always wished I had at least one. being an only child is pretty lonely sometimes." she couldn't count the kids of family's she stayed with, it had been awkward for the first few years before she had gotten as extroverted as she was now.

LEO OLIVERA

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
(18 ⋅ male ⋅ gay ⋅ photographer ⋅ feeling; distracted⋅ location; outside dorm 1 ⋅ tagged; ashton!)

"then i'll get you something sweet," leo teased, deciding to brush off the earlier statement, instead, elbowing ashton lightly before he began to pick up his bags. there wasn't anything important, aka expensive, in any of them so he didn't worry about lugging them back to his dorm. instead he just piled them up just outside of the dorm door, bringing one bag to store his camera in. "sorry for the wait, let's go?" he indicated in the direction of the cafe with his chin. "I don't know about you but I'm starving, did it take awhile to get here?" he asked when they started to walk.
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:06 pm

Ashton Webber
18|Male|Homosexual
Dancer|Dorm 3
Tagged: Leo.
Ashton say anything in response, only lightly laughing, and he watched as Leo left to take his bags to his dorm. "You're already sweet enough," he finally managed to say, but he wasn't sure if it was heard. He rubbed his forehead slightly, feeling a little dazed, yet also elated... but confused and maybe slightly annoyed. He was glad for the few minutes alone, just to gather his thoughts and take a breather. He did a couple more stretches for his legs and back, just to make sure they wouldn't unexpectedly cramp up as he waited, turning around when he heard Leo returning. "It's okay!" he responded, brightly, and started to walk with him towards the cafe. "Me too! I might waste away if I wait much longer..." he responded, sounding as though he was slightly in distress. Then, he nodded, "Yeah, it was a good six hour drive... what about you?"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Bleu. » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:42 pm

Beatrice stood up with the help of Arya, blushing slightly realizing the scene she caused in the middle of the crowded hallway. It took a lot for Bea to become embarrassed but once she was her cheeks would turn a bright shade of fire engine red. To distract anyone from seeing her embarrassed she dramatically dusted off her butt as if she had fallen in the dirt and turned to Klaus with a guilty laugh when he addressed the weight of her suitcase. "Well.. I didn't know what I was going to need once I got here... So I packed a little bit of everything! I like to read too... Maybe it's all the novels I crammed in there that weigh so much?" She shrugged her shoulders up and down and gave him a grin, flashing her dimpled cheek. It hadn't escaped her notice that his gaze had lingered over her frame but she too had given him a nice long look. Klaus had grown up from the cranky teenage boy she had met years ago on vacation and she liked what she saw. Too bad he was Arya's brother or else she might actually consider being something other than just friends with him, Klaus could really be a great guy. Shaking those thoughts from her head she realized she didn't know where she was supposed to be staying. "Oh.. I actually don't know which dorm I'm in yet, I forgot to ask the desk lady which dorm I'm in." Bea laughed guiltily, anyone that really knows her knows she can be a little short sighted and forgetful. "Can I just put my things in your room for now till I figure it out and then we can order some pizza? But only if we get thin crust with pepperoni and bacon!" She laughed as she linked arms with Bea and waltzed off, happy to be back at her best friends side. She had forgotten how nice it was to truly be relaxed around someone. With everyone else Bea felt like she had to put on show, be someone she's not, just to have people like her but with Arya it was different. Beatrice could be herself free of judgement and she loved that.

Image Image

Image Image
.Bleu.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᗰεяαкι~ » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:49 pm

[ gender : male ] lx [ age : seventeen years ] lx [ tagged : arya, beatrice ] [ crush : ××× ] [ dorm : 4 ]
        indentationKlaus rolled his eyes at Beatrice 'Typical Bea' Arya quickly interrupted her brother's thoughts as she chirped up in response to Beatrice "Sure Bea that's no problem, I don't think my room mate would care all that much anyways. And of course we're getting a thin crust pepperoni and bacon, who do you take us to be animals?" when saying her final comment Arya made a dramatic gasp and fake hurt look at Beatrice before giggling. Klaus had now stuffed his freehand into his jumper's pocket as he followed behind the two girls, every so often he'd be caught off guard by his sister's comments about his behaviour over the recent years. "Oh oh Bea you'll love this one. In Mom's dance school a girl who just moved down joined the school and I swear it to you Bea any corner you turned you'd find them. I remember myself and Nate used to spy on them but we'd be far enough away so that we couldn't hear them and visa versa so we'd do stupid voice overs. God it was brilliant except for the day myself and Nate walked in on them in th-" Klaus let go of the suitcase and rushed to cover his sister's mouth. He was bright red in the face and was nervously laughing "Alrighty Ar no one and I mean no one needs to hear anymore about that... Ahahaha it's in the past Ar that's all there is to it!". Klaus eventually took his hand away from her mouth and took hold of the suitcase going in front of the pair now leading the way before eventually making it to the door. He was still blushing but not quite as violently as before.

A R Y A
      [ gender : female ] lx [ age : seventeen years ] lx [ tagged : nikolaus, beatrice ] [ crush : ××× ] [ dorm : 5 ]
        indentationArya pulled out her dorm key and unlocked the door and holding it open for Beatrice and Nikolaus. "Klaus y'know which room to leave the case right?" He nodded and Arya smiled before she took Beatrice's hand and dragged her into the kitchen. Nikolaus quickly came into the kitchen and looked at Beatrice with a devious glint in his eyes "So Bea, any lover boys in your life? Obviously none as quite impressive as myself but I guess since you couldn't get the real deal you must have settled for a second best once or twice" Arya's eyes lit up "Yeah Bea! Tell me! I'll kick him out but tell me we need a huge catch up and dmc pronto!". Arya had truly missed her best friend, grnted they video called almost every night and text every day but it could never add up to actually being together in person. They never got into too much detail on crushes and what not over the phone, but now that they were going to be spending the next few years together they had the opportunity to do so. Arya studied her brother's expression whenever he spoke to Beatrice and likewise with her, both seemed to be very conflicted an there seemed to be an odd tension lingering between them but she had brushed it off to be that they han't seen eachother in years and were unsure of how to greet the other, 'I mean what else could it be? They're friends too and hadn't been in contact like myself and Bea have so obviously they're unsuree. It's the only logical explanation.'
ᗰεяαкι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Bleu. » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:09 pm

"Yes, I do take the both of you to be animals!" Beatrice scrunched her nose and oinked like a little pig a few a times, imitating the animal. Beatrice then walked in tandem with Arya, a silly grin spread across her lips as she listened to her friend spin tales of her brothers dirty little secrets. By the time Klaus had put a stop to Arya's antics Bea was doubled over laughing so hard she had stitches in her side. She winced as she straightened up and gave Klaus a teasing look noting his red face, "Well, it definitely sounds like someone has been enjoying themselves!" she giggled as she turned back to Arya and followed the both of them into Arya's room. Bea took a seat at the bar counter in kitchen and waited for Klaus to come back so he could order the pizza. It didn't take him long and soon enough he was back and interrogating her about the possible lovers she might have had since the last time they had seen each other. Beatrice immediately blushed a deep red. "Uhm..." She paused not really sure what to say. She didn't want to admit that her dating life since that summer has been less than epic. In fact she can count on one hand how many dates she been on. She knew that if she didn't say anything they would pester her further for answers but if she admitted that boys just seemed not to like her she felt like less of a woman. Little did she know it wasn't that boys didn't like her it was simply the fact that she was intimidating. Beatrice was a girl who knew what she wanted and wouldn't settle, and often times never gave guys any attention so she came across as stuck up. Caught at a cross roads she froze, probably resembling a deer caught in the headlights. "Uh... not much to say really..." she replied evasively.

Image Image

Image Image
.Bleu.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᗰεяαкι~ » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:35 pm

indentationKlaus noticed her discomfort in the topic and nudges her with his elbow before winking and saying with a smile "You probably done better than Arya, Nate and I made sure there were absolutely no boys both in and out of school." Arya groaned and nodded "Too true, rumour got round once there was a guy in music that liked me and Klaus swapped business for music class for the rest of the school year. And to think it was the only class I had without him". Nikolaus was wearing a proud smile as she told Beatrice the story, he pulled out his phone and began to tap away at the screen, he had put in their order and announced it to the girls. "Pizza is ordered now we play the waiting game" Arya smiled and jumped up on a stool beside Bea seeing as Klaus had claimed the other one.
        It was quiet for a short while and this allowed Klaus to think. 'Damn Bea probably had it rough back home, she's one tough cookie, probably why some guys didn't try take a bite..'

A R Y A
        indentation"How was your trip here? Klaus couldn't stand the heat when we first landed but he's well adjusted to it now" Arya smiled as she looked at her brother and he returned the smile.
        Arya then brushed off her own question and began to speak again while wearing a huge genuine smile "It's great being with you again Bea, if you weren't here I think I'd crack up. Klaus wouldn't add up to you like he said you're the real deal but hell I couldn't settle for the second best of you. Damn it just feels so good to finally be with you in person again Bea I missed you so damn much I can't even explain it!". Arya could feel herself getting very emotional and had to bite her lip to stop herself from crying instead she tackled Bea into a hug almost knocking her off of her seat. Thanks to be after her Papi had passed away she got through her illness incredibly well and Bea supported her just as much as Klaus or the rest of her family.
ᗰεяαкι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Bleu. » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:58 pm

Bea could tell that both Arya and Klaus let the topic of her dating life drop, which she was thankful for. She gave them a grateful smile and laughed as she listened to them both tell the story of why Arya never got any dates in high school either, which made her feel a lot better. "You two crack me up, ya know that?" It always fascinated Beatrice how they could practically know what the other one was about the say or finish each other sentences. She didn't think she had ever seen a pair of siblings so close as Arya and Klaus. "It was long, but good. I totally get where Klaus is coming from though, this heat is too much!" she chuckled and wiped imaginary sweat from her brow. Before Beatrice had a chance to be any more dramatic Arya continued, words spilling from her mouth. Beatrice's heart pounded a little harder, she herself getting emotional as she listened to her friend speak. Arya leapt at Bea, and she wrapped her arms around her. Beatrice had never had anyone she was this close to in her whole life so she was happy to be back with her best friend. Arya had been through a lot and Bea was just happy she could be there to help support her through the tough times. "I love you so Much Ari" she whispered as she glanced over Arya's shoulder and gave Klaus a tearful smile. He was the only person who knew how much Arya's friendship meant to her.

Image Image

Image Image
.Bleu.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me