♀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ... - pregnancy role-play - not accepting ♂

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Should I Make More Slots?

Yes. I actually have some ideas. {PM me}
17%
Yes, but I have no ideas.
17%
No, it's fine the way it is.
33%
I really don't care.
33%

Total votes : 6

Re: ♀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ... - pregnancy role-play - 1 spot left!

Postby {Bubbles} » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:15 am

[ I can make the last male spot. ]
{Bubbles}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ... - pregnancy role-play - 1 spot left!

Postby crow;; » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:19 am

{{ perfect! another poll was made! we are officially closed to accepting! --for now--
crow;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ... - pregnancy role-play - not accepting

Postby {Bubbles} » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:23 am

{ Scott Williams }

{"Letting go doesn't mean giving up, but rather accepting that there are things that cannot be."}
T h e ♢ S i m p l e ♢ T h i n g s

Name ✰ Scott Williams
Nick Name(s) ✰ Scotty
Gender ✰ Male
Age Eighteen
What word descries you? ✰ The Mysterious One

A ♢ L i t t l e ♢ B i t ♢ M o r e

✰ Personality ✰
Protective | Jokester | Mysterious
Scott takes defense very easily, he isn't the friendliest person when he feels threatened. And I'm pretty sure you don't want him to be protective. He defends what he believes in and never gives up until he knows there is no need to be defensive. It takes him a while to take his guard down once he puts it up. He is also very defensive of his girlfriend, hurt her and your life is in danger. Scott is the type of guy you would call reserved, not quite, but reserved. Someone who rarely speaks unless around someone he trusts. Scott is willing to wait for things that are important to him, he's always there for the person or thing that he's waiting on. He understands things take time and he never pushes someone to make up their mind, he waits. No matter how hard Scott try’s to hide it, he's a total softy. He's sensitive for a guy and understands people better than most. He is a friend that's there till the end I guess you could say. He's a loving person all in all. In a relationship he is loyal, in a friendship he is loyal, and he normally always keeps his word. He's not perfect but he try’s. That's more than you can say about some guys. Scott will make a joke every now and then to try and lighten the mood or just to break the silence. Well if he's bothered to learn to trust you that is. The only thing is, no one knows the real Scott. His past is a mystery to everyone except for him. No one really knows just how funny he is, just how sweet, just well the real him that was lost so long ago.

✰ Family ✰
His foster mother Alice, his foster father Rick, his younger foster brothers Zac and Glen and then his younger foster sister Helen.

✰ Brief Description ✰
"Uhh..."Scott is tall 6'0 to be exact, and he's very slender. He may be slender but he is very well muscled. He has a natural tan, and light brown hair. His eyes are ice blue, yes I mean that literally. They sparkle like ice in the sunlight but.... Oh you get what I mean. No Scott doesn't have any piercings or tattoo's he's just not into them. Now in truth Scott doesn't really have a 'clothing style' he wears worn jeans and T-shirts most of the time with some running shoes. He'll wear his hoodie when it's cold most of the time but that really it. He doesn't really care what he wears. So in truth he is rather an average looking guy.

W h a t ♢ D o ♢ Y o u ♢ T h i n k

Your boyfriend/girlfriend if you have one. ✰ Sasha
What you look for in a girl/boy ✰ Scott looks for a girl who is well, everything he could dream of. Or what comes close to that.
Anything to add about your love life? ✰ nope

T e l l ♢ M e ♢ M o r e

Skills ✰ Well Scott is fairly good at the guitar and that's about it. It's rather a mystery his other skills.

✰ Likes ✰
~guitar
~smiling and making others laugh
~soccer, though he isn't to athletic

✰ Dislikes ✰
~snakes
~giant spiders
~rude people

✰ Phobias ✰
~he has this strange fear of water

✰ Theme Song ✰
Answer here

O t h e r

Other ✰ Answer Here
form belongs to @{Bubbles}
Character belongs to @
Face Claim if any;
Last edited by {Bubbles} on Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
{Bubbles}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crow;; » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:27 am

{{ I expect you're editing, but you're accepted. c:
crow;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whyareumyclarity^.^ » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:17 am

Casper Lee

Casper looked at her, getting mad now, trying to contain himself,
"You don't think I wanted to go to those doctors visits? You don't think I wanted to know...If you wanted to stay together more than you should have told me, been honest...I was going to find out eventually. Have you gotten one of those ultra-soundo thingys yet?
He said and asked. He wanted to know if he had missed the first sighting of his baby, which he knew he probably did, he sighed pacing more and he thought hard.

playing with fire wrote:
xxxxchase lewis
xxxxxxxxxxxxthe hiding boy
xxxxxxxxxxxxmale, eighteen
xxxxxxxxxxxxlocated; in the town, going to the lake
    chase was in an apartment which belonged to his friend as he'd been doing for the past few weeks. five weeks, to be specific. he was laying on the sofa, one arm dangling onto the floor and the other over his chest. chase was in a sort of sleep but not quite, head tilted to the side and eyes half shut. he slurred the words to a song on the radio: "so take me back to ninety-one, i had a love life there, it's a loaded gun alright..."
    yawning, he stood up, humming as he got changed into a clean shirt and crimson skinny jeans. he picked up fletcher's (his friend) plain white snapback from the side table, curious as to why he had left it there. then chase slipped his feet into some black converse, pulling the backs over his heels and tying them up quickly. making sure he had his sunglasses hanging off of the dip of the 'v' shape on the shirt, chase left the apartment, locking the door behind him as he thought about where in the town he would go. probably the lake - it was tranquil there. yeah, chase was heading for the lake as soon as he started descending the stairs.
    honestly, the young adult was shocked that he hadn't crossed zoe yet - he didn't particularly want a relationship of the intimate sort with anyone at the current time. maybe a few months later, but not now..

[ sorry this took so long.
    also, because i already have an oc [to an extent], could i take jack? if so the form'll be up asap ]

:: Zoe Suggs ::
Zoe was checking her YouTube channel when she suddenly remembered, she ran to the bathroom and moved a towel off the test she toke. The pregnancy test... She then toke a deep breath and flipped it over. She cupped her hand to her face and broke out in tears, Positive?!?!?! She knelt to the ground, she did the math in her head, about five or six weeks she calculated. She then sat against the bathtub holding the test. She had not even got over their break up. She cried more thinking about everything. She stood up and walked to her bed, It had just been a suspicion, something to check once a period runs late, or you feel off she had thought, never thinking it could actually be positive. She picked up her phone, and flipped through her contacts, bringing up his name....she sat there for at least fifteen minutes crying before she gathered the courage to press call. She contained her tears, but when she heard the ringing of the phone to her ear and seeing the test by her side, she broke out again. She didn't know what to think, or do...she didn't even know why she called him first, she thought about hanging up, but he needed to know. She wasn't sure if she could bare hearing his voice though, she sobbed and tried desperately to stop. She waited for what seemed forever, but was just one ring, she hoped he picked up, though part of her just wanted him not to so she could text him saying she had something to tell him. She didn't know, her heart beat fast and she was so confused.

If you want to be the nicest most awesome person in the world....Make me a siggy? I would really appreciate a new one...Please PM me :)
whyareumyclarity^.^

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby terminus. » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:03 am

jackson frayn harries

INTRODUCTION
    Name ➳ "Jack Frayn Harries, at your service! I hate my 'real' forename, Jackson. Ugh, stupid parents. Also, is it weird that Finn and I have the same middle name, which happens to be our mum's surname?"
    Nicknames ➳ "Jack. Like my YouTube - after all, 'JacksonsGap' wouldn't work very well."
    Age ➳ "I'm twenty years old. Finn's two minutes older, lucky boy."
    Gender ➳ "I'm a guy, wanna check, Officer Cheeky?"
    Birthday ➳ "May the thirteenth. Finn and I were born in in nineteen ninety three, if you want the year."
    Birth Place ➳ "England's capital - London."

APPEARANCE
    Hair ➳ "Brown, but the colour changes. Also, if you want to know how to distinguish Finn and I (other than our voices), my hair goes off to my right, and Finn's goes to his left."
    Eyes ➳ "Brown. Some people say that they look blue, but I just blame the light. Or their eyes. Or colour blindness."
    Skin ➳ "Peachy, I suppose."
    Height ➳ "Around five foot eleven, I think."
    Weight ➳ "One hundred and sixty pounds, I'd guess."
    Modifications ➳ [unknown]
    Scars ➳ "Well, when Finn and I were seven, he kicked me off the trampoline and my head cracked open. I have a scar on the back of my head from that."

PERSONALITY
    Positive Traits ➳ "Let's see, now... Well, I'm hyper, goofy, funny according to most people, and, most importantly, cheeky."
    Negative Traits ➳ "Honestly, I'm kinda stupid, I make a fool of myself lots, I'm stubborn and I'm irritated easily. I get paranoid lots because I plan too much. I think that's it."
    Disorders ➳ [unknown]
    Talents ➳ "I've appeared in loads of television thingies, like the KFC advert in two thousand and eleven, 'Perfect Parents' in two thousand and six, 'Comedy Shuffle' in two thousand and seven, and 'School of Comedy' originally in two thousand and eight. I think that's it. I also vlog."
    Weaknesses ➳ "Um, I don't really know."
    Phobias ➳ [unknown]
    Favourite Song(s) ➳ "The JacksGap theme song! Woo!"
    Favourite Book(s) ➳ "Men's Health magazines?"

RELATIONSHIPS
      Crush ➳ "Becca."
      Partner ➳ "Becca."
      Orientation ➳ "Well I've never had a boyfriend, so I'm led to believe I'm heterosexual. I do participate in cheeky 'intimate' things with some guys, though."
      Ex's ➳ "My first girlfriend was Laura, so her, I suppose."
      Friends ➳ "Dan Howell, Caspar Lee, Sam Pepper, Marcus Butler, et cetera. Well, that's YouTube, at least."

MISCELLANEOUS
      House ➳ "Er.. Some place in Chiswick in London."
      Bedroom ➳ "Watch any of the videos when I'm with Finn in a bedroom, and that's my room. Can't be bothered? Here. I lived there, went to Bristol University (on the side) and stayed there for a term, met back up with Finn and came back to my original room."
      Pets ➳ "Sidney! Sidney! Sid! Basically I have a lizard called Sidney, but I call him Sid. Oh, and Toto our dog!"
      Phone ➳ "Some random phone. I dunno."
      Mother ➳ "Rebecca Frayn."
      Father ➳ "Andy Harries."
      Sibling(s) ➳ "Finn, Finn the 'better' twin, and Emmy Lou, my twelve year old sister."

face-claim © Jack Harries duuurrrr
      Everything is actual Jack Harries stuff apart from the 'crush' and 'partner'.
      Also the photo on the front of 'Jack' is Finn owo
terminus.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ... - pregnancy role-play - 2 spots open!

Postby crow;; » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:33 am

Brooklyn LeAnn Evans
"The Unknown Girl"

Brooke started sobbing, not liking it when people yell at her; especially Caspar, and it was very much worse at a time like this. "I haven't gotten one yet, okay. My next visit is when I get it." she stammers, cupping her hands over her eyes. She had no clue what else to say, so crying was actually kinda necessary. She turned away, muttering under her breath, as she sobbed quietly.

dance for me. wrote:
Finn Harries
"Star Crossed Boy"

Finn soon felt his phone buzz in his hand, as he then read the message. "Send Jack a text? Wonder why..." he thought, texting back, "Ok, see you soon." After he sent that one, he texted Jack. "Hey, Becca says she wants us to come over." he typed quickly, still pondering why in the world she'd want Jack there...

{{ all accepted!
{{ finn bump
{{ the boys to not know yet, so that will be part of the starting drama. remember, don't rush it.
{{ officially closed! yay!!!
crow;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whyareumyclarity^.^ » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:34 am

Casper ran his fingers through his hair and toke deep breaths, he felt horrible now. He walked over to her and embraced her, "Im sorry, I am just taking it all in" he said and kissed her.

If you want to be the nicest most awesome person in the world....Make me a siggy? I would really appreciate a new one...Please PM me :)
whyareumyclarity^.^

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {Bubbles} » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:44 am

After receiving the text Becca got to her feet heading back to the bathroom. She glanced down at the test she had taken, positive... How am I going to tell them? She thought not sure how she was going to say she was pregnant and that she didn't know which of the twins was the father. What was going to happen to there relationship? She loved them both so much... Walking back to her phone she picked it up. Alright, I'll wait outside for you two. She walked outside, phone in hand and sat on the bench to wait.
Last edited by {Bubbles} on Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
{Bubbles}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ... - pregnancy role-play - 2 spots open!

Postby crow;; » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:09 am

Brooklyn LeAnn Evans
"The Unknown Girl"

Brooke sobbed, tucking under his arms. She let it all out, quietly crying up against him. She could tell this was on,y the beginning...

Finn Harries
"Star Crossed Boy"

Finn hurried the rest of the way to her house, swerving threw the crowd of people. He couldn't wait to see her, and see what was wrong. He finally made it to her doorstep, ringing the bell. Stepping back, he waited for her to answer.

{{ rae?
{{ waiting for two forms.
{{ the boys to not know yet, so that will be part of the starting drama. remember, don't rush it.
{{ officially closed! yay!!!
crow;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me