»Vacation Time«1D+Janoskians.No longer Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: »Vacation Time«1D+Janoskians.No longer Accepting

Postby equestrian, » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:51 pm

"No, he shouldn't be able to run out he isn't very fast he is a clumsy kitten!" I said smiling. "I already settled in, so if you need to unpack yourself I can just go back to the lobby, I just had to get my sunglasses from the room." I looked at Louis, he was sweet. I then blushed and looked down at the ground.

(On my iPhone so may not be able to make posts too pretty or long because the screen is tiny and if it looks long to me it is probably shorter to you XD)
        raw fingers, sore joints, hands up;
        heels down, chin up,right diagonal? right lead?
        look ahead; get it right
        never underestimate you or your horse.
        its a passion

I love horseback riding RPs and I am looking for horseback riding rps, that are organized, please pm me if you have one!

equestrian,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ILuVmyRubyBear » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:52 pm

{{Katherine

Louis is my Crush~20 Years old~Mood: Nervous and Upset~Outfit

Smiling as I walked into the house after being let in by the boys. Super excited I set my luggage down near the couch so I could check the list to see who I would be rooming with. Apparently it was Jai who wasn't that bad, none of them were that bad. I guess I was just disappointed I wasn't rooming with Louis who was indeed my celebrity crush of all times. Glancing around for my roommate I then picked up my luggage again so it wouldn't be in the way. Spotting Jai in the kitchen I simply waved with my only free hand as I headed his way. "Hey"
❒ Single
❒ Taken
✔ Mentally dating Louis Tomlinson.

ILuVmyRubyBear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doncaster. » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:57 pm

♕Ⓙai Ⓑrooks♕
I spot someone waving at me as she walks into the house. She doesn't seem to be very happy, but it could just be homesickness. I wave back to her and give her a friendly smile "Hey" I reply as I lean back on the counter. I then understand that she must be my roomate. Maybe she was disappointed that she was rooming with me? It was always a possibility. I wondered if she had something against me.

You said you have a dream...

That dream...

Make it come true!

Make your wonderful dream a reality,
and it will become your truth!!

If anyone can, it's you!

-N

my daeets rp charries

I've been away for awhile.
Now I'm back.
doncaster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ILuVmyRubyBear » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:10 pm

{{Katherine

With my cute nervous smile I bite my lower lip gently still nervous being around these famous boys. Looking up at Jai with eyes full of wonder I then rushed a hand through my dark brown hair still holding my suitcase with my other hand. "You must be Jai. I'm Katherine. It's nice to meet you." Feeling slightly awkward just holding my luggage and not being able to give Jai a hug like I normally do when I meet famous people. "...I don't really know where the room is...Can you show me?"
❒ Single
❒ Taken

ILuVmyRubyBear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anomaly. » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:13 pm

xXPartyRockerXx wrote:
»Catalina
I giggle and tow my luggage up the driveway.
"Look at this place!" I squeal twirling around trying to take everything in. I tow my lugagge in. My sunglasses rest on my face.
"Party b*tch is here!" I shout in the door. I leave my bag in the front foyer that looks onto the livingroom. I see harry on the couch. I point and smile.
"Hey curly!" I say complimenting his hair. I giggle and check the list. I fist pump when I see beau is my roomate. Beau was my favourite Janoskian. I grab my bag and head up the stairs to my room. I through my bag on my bed across from beau's. I see him and hop over with my hand extended. I flip my glasses up.
"Oi mate! Im catalina you can call me cat! Im a huge fan!" I say my accent dribbles out of my mouth showing my deep aussie backround.

»Luke
I walk with my brothers. My bags are close to me. I didnt want anyone to steal anything like Jai's laptop. Are they crazy like that? I walk to the kitchen. I check the list. Claire. Hmm seems normal enough. I shuffle up the stairs to my bedroom. I drop my bag off onto my bed. I go back downstairs. I join harry.
"Hey im a huge fan!" I say softly. I have no idea how to act around these people. I just got here. Although that pool looks amazing. I wonder how stalked the fridge is. Maybe we could get drinking and just calm down.
anomaly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaiill » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:15 pm

♠ Louis Tomlinson ♠

Louis nodded his head and looked at cara smiling, "you can be in there I don't mind, we're roomies now so we better get used to each other!" He said and laughed a bit before opening the door to the room and walking inside looking around and holding the door open for cara, he hoped the other girls where as nice as her.

Beautiful Nightmare wrote:
♦ Sara Grace ♦

[color=#BFBFBF]Sara walked up the front stairs slowly fixing up the grey beanie that was on her head and pushed some blonde hair behind her ear. She smiled slightly as she walked up to the front door and looked in at the house, it was big! She walked in and looked around not sure what to do so she held the Handel of her suitcase tightly. she was looking forward to meeting the other girls, one direction and the janoskians, especially luke… but she was very shy and hardly ever talked since she was adopted many years ago.color]
Last edited by vaiill on Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
──────────────────────────────
the holy goat
link // link // link // ©

──────────────────────────────
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Image Image Image
───────────────────────────────────────

vaiill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doncaster. » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:46 pm

BeauTied wrote:
♕βεαu βя๏๏ks♕
I heard the door open and turned around to see a girl walk in. I figured she was probably my roomate and gave her a smile. She held out her hand so I shook it and grinned at her. "Nice to meet you Cat" I say brightly, my dark sunglasses still sitting on top of my head. "I'm Beau, but I'm guessing you already knew that" I say with a slight chuckle as I release her hand. I wonder who Jai and Luke are rooming with.

♕Ⓙai Ⓑrooks♕
I have trouble making eye contact with her as she introduces herself. It's not hard to tell that I'm the slightly more shy one of my brothers. "It's nice to meet you and yeah, I'm Jai" I say with a gentle smile. I nod as she asks if I can show her the room. "Follow me" I say and begin to wander off down the hall, gesturing with my hand for her to follow.

You said you have a dream...

That dream...

Make it come true!

Make your wonderful dream a reality,
and it will become your truth!!

If anyone can, it's you!

-N

my daeets rp charries

I've been away for awhile.
Now I'm back.
doncaster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alyssa marie » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:25 am

Ho Hey Sweet wrote:

I sighed as I finished unpacking closing the last drawer, I stood up and fiddled on my iPhone responding to all my friend's texts. They were like freaking the f*ck out, it was crazy. They were all like 'Get me a pic!" Have him write I love you Sara on it! OMG I hate you, your so lucky!" As I said, they were cray-cray. I took my iPhone off the charger and walked over to the bed laying down playing Temple Run and then getting frustrated with that game because I kept on losing, I played Angry Birds.

"Done." I said as I finished unpacking, not like it was gonna stay all organized like that anyways because I was so messy. I changed out of my sweats into a pair of shorts and took off my shirt. It's way hotter here rather than England I thought. I walked downstairs to find Harry sitting on the couch in the living room. "Hey Haz." I said as I walked towards the island to get myself a bowl of cereal not caring what time of day it was.
alyssa marie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ILuVmyRubyBear » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:00 am

{{Katherine

Not sure why Jai wouldn't look at me I rubbed my arm nervously. Jai was cute, but I didn't really know his personality all that well. Honestly, I never heard of the Janoskians until I entered the contest and even then I looked them up on the internet. Without another second thought I followed Jai down the hallway putting on an excited grin. Once in the room that we would be sharing I set down my suitcase on my bed and walked over to him wondering what he wanted to do next. "So...What do you want to do?"
❒ Single
❒ Taken

ILuVmyRubyBear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby equestrian, » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:00 am

"Thank you." I said smiling at Louis as he held the door open for me. Now that is a real gentleman, I thought. Storm was sleeping on my bed again when I walked in. Storm perked right up when he saw me though, he hopped of the bed and pounced around at the already loose threads of the carpet. Good thing I brought him his small little cardboard scratching post or the room would have loose threads just about everywhere. I pulled that out and placed him next to it, he was scratching at it for 15 good minutes.
        raw fingers, sore joints, hands up;
        heels down, chin up,right diagonal? right lead?
        look ahead; get it right
        never underestimate you or your horse.
        its a passion

I love horseback riding RPs and I am looking for horseback riding rps, that are organized, please pm me if you have one!

equestrian,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me