The Wren: Semi-lit All Species Assassin RP. Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The Wren: Semi-lit All Species Assassin RP. Accepting

Postby blue_dun » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:18 pm

「「 It took a huge hunk of time but soon the firing squad was all dead on the ground. Joel stepped around the corner to take the last one when the big man that had been lounging on the floor stood up. With a shock, Joel dug his heels into the floor and pointed His one good hand toward him. "You better not try anything stupid, Burr. You don't have me running anymore. There's nothing you can do anymore to intimidate me."
"All lies, Joel, all lies." The tall man produced a desert eagle almost identical to Rift. "Why is your formerly steady hand shaking?"
He snuck a glance. Indeed, his hand was having a seizure. It shook violently. "You would never be associated with anybody." Joel growled at long last. "Why are you here?"
"I simply wanted to check up on you." The man called Burr raised a hand and flipped the gun in his palm. "I promised you that I would follow you around wherever you went, right? After all, you are my clone."

」」
Hey guys. some of you may know me as blue_dun or +Master Quatre. Long story short, I've grown up and moved on--I'm in college now, seven years after making this account!!--but if you want to talk, for nostalgia's sake or just interest, shoot me a PM or find me at tumblr (I'm a kpop blog, just FYI) bluedun96@gmail.com / bryroleplayer96@gmail.com
blue_dun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:26 pm

((Hey guys sorry I haven't been posting, I've been busy and I'm waiting on Stef and whoever plays Tristan ^^; I haven't left you all, I promise <3))
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Derelict Draught » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:13 am

Ireland
Secret Sundae

A middle-aged man stumbles through the doorway of the ice cream parlor. Battling gravity, the man crashes into the counter with a grunt. Slowly the man's gaze rises to the woman behind the counter. His soulless eyes study her for a moment, begging her for some long forgotten notion of mercy. Even as his eyes beg, the creature's hands rise into the air groping at the victim. The explosive laden belt wrapped about his torso beeps once before engulfing man, counter, woman and all in an inferno. The force of the blast sends patrons spiraling about the parlor as though they were no more than cloth dolls.

Dazed survivors roam the damaged room as the more viable scramble to help those they can. Amidst the chaos two sounds carry about the room. A sucking and crunching alternate from behind the counter, drawing the curious closer. As they peer over the counter, they discover the remnants of a man EATING the deceased. As quickly as the horror gripped their hearts they were freed of the curse. A hail of shot tears through the wall of the dinner, slaying the unfortunate few who survived the blast. Squads of men rush the front door and begin to tear the parlor apart, tossing furnishing and bodies alike. Behind the impatient mercenaries, a heavily armored figure enters. His path carries the man directly into the kitchen. Standing just outside of the pantry and the hidden door beyond, his hands slowly replace the used shells from his weapon.
"Vägen till krig stenläggs med de frusita själarna av det modiga."

سلام شما Nämä لا معنى لها.
Derelict Draught

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Verdana » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:28 am

[Sorry I've been so long, everyone, and I'm sorry if I mess this up. Try to get to the sewers as soon as possible if you're around there, and to the people on the plane, Ty's sending a distress call to get all members back to the Wren.]

//Back at Base//

Shay was not handling the situation well. Once she'd finished trying to swallow her fist whole, she got up and started pacing. Back and forth she walked, back and forth. Like a pendulum, Ty thought, watching his mother swing to and fro in her distress. Movement caught his eye. One of the consoles, one of the ones linked to the cameras which monitored the front door of Secret Sundaes, had picked up movement and switched itself on. There was nothing unusual about this, and new customers were the least of their concerns. Still, the strange, ragged walk of the man attracted Ty's interest. He didn't seem well. Ty considered it for a moment, and then shrugged. Not his problem, at present, he thought.

He was very wrong.

Boom!

The building rocked. Showers of dust sprinkled the computers. Ty yelped. Shay ran for the nearest doorway. She'd once been told that doorways were the best place to stand in an earthquake, and that came to mind as the building was torn through by an explosion. As she stood, trying to work out what was going on, she thought of ways to explain away the madness so that they did not have to relocate. An explosion in the furnace. Yes! That could work. It wouldn't be easy, but humans loved to believe anything easier to handle than the truth.

Meanwhile, Ty was in action. The first thing he did was to send out a distress signal to all active operatives, telling them, basically, to get their butts back to base ASAP. Then he shut off all power (except for a few of his essential computers) and the building went dark. Slowly, the pitch blackness brightened as phosphorescent stripes lit up along the floor. Shay and Ty, alone in the control room, could just barely make out each other's outlines. Shay walked towards her son. The clack of her boots was loud against the quiet. The Wren was soundproof. None of the commotion from up above reached HQ. Shay touched her son's arm. He jumped with a yelp.

Have they breached the door? she asked, her voice deceptively calm.
Not yet, Ty responded. The alarm hasn't gone off.
Good, then we have some time. Get yourself armed.
She pulled her own gun out of its holster, clicking off the safety. Ty paused. He thought. In the dark, his teeth glinted. He gave a grunt and hurried off. There was a clash and a clatter, as well as a muted curse. Then he returned to stand beside his mother. His bearing was triumphant. In his hands was...

Shay was silent for a moment. Then, patiently, she said, with the air of a mother explaining the use of a tap to a bright but rather illogical toddler,
Ty, baby? You're holding a piece of wood.
Yes, Mum.
There was an air of pride in the young man's voice.
Shay paused again, and then said, still patient,
Ty, you're in an assassin's base.
Yes, Mum. I know that. We're assassins.
Ty's voice mimicked the long-suffering quality in his mother's.

When Shay spoke next, her tone suggested great restraint being exercised on her part.
Ty, there are guns in the next room. You know that, don't you?
Ty's voice, when it sounded, was small.
I don't like guns. They kill people.
Yes, Ty. They're supposed to kill people. That is the point of a gun.
Shay's composure was cracking.
Well, I don't want to shoot anyone.
Ty, baby,
Shay said, with sugary sweetness, If you don't get a gun, right now, I will chop off your left arm, and you can use that as a weapon instead.

Ty said nothing. He left the control room, and returned a moment later, holding the gun in the manner of a squeamish person holding a particularly large, slimy, virulent slug. He stood beside his mother, and together they waited for their opponents to breach the doors.

//Bree//

Sewers, she thought. Yes, yes that made sense. She nodded, trotting to keep up with the fast-paced winged individual. Since they were in immediate danger, she did not think about what his motives were. There was no time. Then the man started to leave.
Where are you going? Bree snapped, but the man didn't turn around. She didn't like being alone, with nobody to watch her back, but she had no real choice. She had to get to the sewers, pronto. She turned towards a manhole cover, conveniently hidden beside a typical dark alleyway, when the distress signal came out on her earpiece.

It was a strident wail, bypassing all blocks, which made her jump. Her heart slammed in her chest. Drama at base? She tried to get onto the frequency, but she got nothing but static. Something was happening in her home. She didn't know what, but for Ty to send the recall, it could not be good.

The sooner she got home, the better.

She melted into the shadows beside the manhole cover, and changed to the team frequency.
Bree to Wren, Bree to Wren! Get outside, to the left of the building. There's a manhole cover. This will be our escape. Get into the sewers. I repeat, drop everything and get into the sewers. The sewers! Get into the sewers!

She couldn't move, or risk breaking up the team further. Her training told her to stay put and form a rallying point, while she wished that she could go and gather her people. Impatient, heart thudding, she waited for something, anything.

[If I've left something out, please let me know.]
Verdana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:04 am

Twisted fate was thumbing though his cards when he drew his ever faithful Joker card. The purple mist rose off the card and engulfed him, when it cleared there was nothing left.

Mist swirled in a chair not far from Secret Sundae, one of his usual spots for playing cards. He pulled out his deck, thumbing though the cards to take count on what he still had. Not like it took much, his cards always seemed to be there when he needed them. It was then that the explosion in the parlor happened and a platoon of armored men walked into the building followed by a heavily armored one. Twisted was curious at first, until he heard the sound of gunshots and could clearly see civilians falling down to their deaths. Pulling a card from his deck he placed it cleanly in the center of his fingers before flinging it. The card arched up, then spiraled almost sideways into one of the walls. A red aura began to swirl around it, before finally a spark, then an explosion.

All that remained in that area were a few burnt bodies, and rubble. You could now see clearly into the diner, and Twisted just smiled slightly at the sight of what appeared to be an invasion into the Wren. They still tried to get back up to finish their jobs, even with the damage done. It would take a few before they would realize exactly where the explosion had originated from. And TF used this to his advantage. Pulling three cards in each hand he flung them, their aura's already clear to the naked eye as they each landed in something. Weather it be flesh or wall they all took effect at the same time. Two of the cards hand managed to land on the head man, both happening to be Ace's. The others were a jack, a king, and two queens. All simultaneously went off, all the effects happening at the same time. Not only that the the Aces flung the man instead of towards the base, out of the building with the sheer force the two cards combined emitted.

Twisted quickly ducked himself into one of the buildings to stay out of sight. He wanted to make his cover last as long as possible, but that was unlikely to happen. This was what appeared to be an organized attack and was supplied with men at this mans disposal. Not that he cared, one draw of his joker and he was out of there, IF he drew it. There always was the chance that it would be the last card he drew, and in the end be his end. But he liked those odds, he was a gambler, all who knew him knew this.

[[Edits made to fix my error, thought there were multiple zombies lol. Well..technically there are with the newcomer being one himself..but there are only 2 XD]]

---

Will post for Kuar..when inspired XD
Last edited by Tundra on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzlebee » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:37 am

Kaylee scrambled forwards after slowing the momentum from Riku's pull. Working quickly, she stepped on the sink to gain leverage. She grabbed the top of a stall and hoisted herself onto it with one hand, crouching. Balancing delicately on the half-inch think plastic wall, Kaylee crawled along towards the window. She slid onto the windowsill and tried to drop through it. Her feet caught on the glass for a brief moment, causing her to fall on her left side. As her injured arm hit the pavement, she screamed in pain. Blindness crept over her, leaving her alone in pain, lying on the ground. After what must have been a minute, Kaylee opened her eyes, able to see again. Her arm, shot and bruised throbbed with an immense amount of pain now. She sat up, heart thumping, and tried to recover herself. Blood was still flowing freely from her arm. When she breathed, her lungs hurt from the heavy exhale following the fall. Dizzy and disoriented, she pressed her back against the wall and used it to push herself up to a stand. When she tried to take a step, Kaylee fell over on her face. Her body was still in shock from the bullet wound and heavy fall. She thought desperately about what could happen if she didn't get out of here soon.
Last edited by Fizzlebee on Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
Image Image
Fizzlebee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Derelict Draught » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:28 am

((One thing Tundra. There was only one zombie that entered. The rest were just a group of mercenaries.))

A second explosion in the parlor draws the Templar from his inspection of the concealed door. The mercenaries lay sprawled about the the ground, some wounded and some dead. No doubt the dolts had triggered some Wren trap. A blur of motion passes through the damaged wall. Three pairs of playing cards lodge themselves within the structure, two settling on his body. A wall of force erupts from the cards shooting the armored monstrosity through the shattered storefront and into the building across the way. Rising from the rubble, the Templar resets his arm back into the socket. He had dropped his shotgun back inside but at the moment such things didn't matter. Malicia's intel had been wrong. The Wren command were not alone, a vigilante had come to their rescue. He could almost smile at the development.

Crossing the street at a casual pace, as though nothing had happened, he grabs up the demolition engineer and throws the man into the kitchen. Fear of death was prevalent within the man as he nursed his broken leg but knowledge of the monster above him compelled him to follow the silent order. Turning his back to the kitchen, the Templar finds the mercenaries staring at him expectantly. Waiting for some order of attack or an elaborate plan. Without a word, the figure spears his dagger into the counter and advances on the gaping hole in the wall. He had a job to do now and the mercenaries would have to grow up and do theirs.

------------------------------------------

A shrill whine sends Malberry crashing into a set of tables. Linking the squeal to the device on his arm, Malberry quickly silences the device. He had never heard anything even close to the noise before. Glancing about for any sign of the police, he begins to work out his current location while checking his wound. His body had since begun to regulate the toxins as the bullet blocked the flow from his kidney. He would have a nasty infection but barring that he would survive. In his current condition, Bree's order to rally in the sewer would be suicide. The open wound would serve as a direct path to his organs for the plethora of viruses that thrived within the sewage system. He suspected that Bree and the others would attempt to rendezvous with the reinforcements at the airport. If that were true, so long as he stayed out of the police searchlights he would be able to meet them there and ask about the odd siren.

Derelict Draught

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Draconox » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:24 pm

stefkat wrote:
Legial 'Violet' Lylis
Violet turned back to the girl, her gaze completely inhospitable, and her eyes holding a superior glow. It looked almost like her gaze alone could kill, but everyone of her victims knew it was her temper they should fear... but they found that out too late.
The question seemed rather ignorant and idiotic to Violet. Doesn't anyone understand my habits? she thought to herself bitterly while gazing coldly at the girl. Her eyes flicked towards Trustin as she spoke, "No.... I will be waiting to use it on someone more... invaluable." There was a hint of surprise in her eyes after she spoke, since it was unlike the young vampire to give compliments.

SatiraAssassin wrote:
Amethyst nodded solemnly, knowing that it was a mistake to even suggest it upon seeing the hostility in her eye. She went back to who she was; emotionless and seemingly uncaring. She sat in the plane and looked out the window, watching the clouds pass and the world far beneath her. Though she looked calm and in control on the outside, on the inside she was nervous and slightly scared, but she'd never let anyone know that. She was of assassin lineage; her light tan skin and harsh eyes said so. She had ancestors who were assassins in the third crusade, and she would not do them wrong. She took a deep breath and toyed with her blade, careful not to cut herself as she practiced the wrist movements again. The blade extended with a silent shhh, barely audible unless you were listening for it.

“There’s only some static noise.” Trustin replied to Amethyst’s earlier question in his low voice with a brief shake of his head. He still hadn’t got used to the small device and didn’t want to admit how much it bothered him to wear it. His face was half hidden behind his cup and he decided to stay quiet and listen to the short exchange of words between the two female assassins. Trustin almost choked on his coffee when Amethyst offered her blood to the vampire. So he put his cup down with a clang and turned away coughing. Surprisingly he didn’t miss Violet’s respond and was amazed by the vampire’s effort not to use her feared sharp tongue on the girl. He glanced at her with an raised eye brow, followed by an indicated smile. They did have to work as a team and there was no room for animosities. Not when they were so ill prepared for their job.
Trustin closed his eyes for a few seconds and tried to focus, to calm down and save his energy. It wouldn’t do him any good to stay all edgy. He took a deep breath followed by a huge yawn. The young man covered it quickly with his hand.
The faint sound of a drawn blade made Trustin turn his head towards the brown haired girl. She was exercising with a wrist blade. Interesting, he thought and observed her more closely. “So, what did you hear Amethyst? Anything useful?”
A shrill and painful sound erupted in Trustins right ear and made him jump on his feet with a yowl. He ripped the offending earpiece out and threw it on the floor. It took him some restraint not to step on it repeatedly. “What the hell …?” He looked at his companions, the bewilderment on his face turning to worry.
ImageImage
Draconox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:10 pm

Kuar himself was currently face to face with a sniper who appeared to be reaching for a dagger to deal with the close range he was at. Though, unsuspecting of him he suddenly had the most odd ways of a distraction as a rubber band slammed into the mans eye. As per the usual reaction when something hits your eye, the man reached up to hold his eye and regretted it as Kuar literally slammed him down into the cement of the roof and ripped out his throat. Made Kuar curious really how long it would be before the body was discovered by someone.

Shaking his hand he could hear in his earpiece Malacia finally coming to the realization he had gone against her. The slew of words he threw his way were not the nicest, and would demoralize most traitors into running. Though all Kuar did was flick his ear piece so she could hear him as he said "Aww? the poor little baby miss something in my record? Why not take another look Malacia, I'd never go against Shay" He let out another laugh as he spread his wings and took flight again. Flipping his earpiece over he could now hear only Bree's team.

Though by doing so he heard the alarm, it was loud, and again..reminded Kuar of his time back at Shay's old cathedral, church, whatever you wanted to call it. When the men had finally found them and was breaking though. The same alarm, the same high pitch, the same pain and cringe reaction from him. He forgot for a moment that he was flying and began falling towards earth. He shook his head and spread his wings just in time to just barely hit the ground, his tail sparking of the ground as he pulled back up.

Though this whole distraction on his part didn't end exactly as planed as he took a bullet to his right shoulder from a mysterious shooter. Not that it bothered him to much, it was enough that he would have to land to prevent damage though. His eyes focused into slits as men surrounded him from Malacia's side. Kuar wasn't to pleased, but then again he never really was now a days. Flicking his tail a blue aura appeared around his hand as he reached up and removed the bullet. As he did, the wound seemed to sew itself back together, enough that it could mend itself. Though he wasn't going to be able to fly with it damaged so.

It was after that the first shot rang out from these men, and all hell broke out. The first to die was the man closest as Kuar jumped at him, his arm raised and slammed his arm blade deep into the mans neck, cutting his artery and leaving him to bleed out. Jumping from that body he did an ariel flip, his wings only being used for momentum as his back feet slammed into another mans chest. While doing so another shot was fired, or, another three to be exact. Each one almost a second apart and in a fan almost. Kuar only had a millisecond of time to react. giving a full force push off the deceased body of who he had just landed on, he spiraled just above the bullets as they flew past him and hit the men behind him.

Landing, Kuars wings spread he now had his guns in hand once more. Jumping again he fist ran up one of the walls, his claws digging into the small cracks and getting him to the roof. From there he fired six shots, three from each gun. He had to be careful, otherwise he would run out of bullets and be screwed. Each bullet met the head and torso of the armored men, two bullets per man. Three more went down, but Kuar still had a few he had to deal with before joining the group in the sewers, and getting the stranglers to safety. He spoke into the earpiece saying specifically to Bree "When you meet up with your team Bree, Tell me who is missing, I will make sure they make it to the airport which is your final destination. There is a jet there, small, but fast. Malacia will be looking for your other members, and the jet they come on. The jet I would suggest you board is black with a white silhouette of a bird on it. Its my personal jet..yes I have one of those. My pilot already knows you probably will be showing up. " Kuar heard some static over the line and cursed, pulling out the Device Shay had designed long ago "Malacia knows I've gone against her, but she knows not of the jet. Its a backup if I have to get out of town fast. She is also trying to block out my communications with you and your team, though you can hear how that has worked out" He flicked his tail and turned to finally see the men scaling the wall with grappling hooks.

Kuar flicked his tail again looking at them and saying "O and Bree, do not whatever you do sit in the passenger seat of the cabin, You'll end up restrained..and maybe killed depending on how much of a threat the device sees you as. Thank your mother for the design" At that Kuar turned and fired one shot from each gun sending the bodies of two deceased men to the ground. Spiraling the guns on his finger he flicked out the empty cartridges and clipped the new ones in(So pictured Laura Croft from Tomb Raider here....don't mind me..) And pointed the guns at his targets crossed armed. They took one look at him and began backing up, it was obvious he was fully prepared to end their lives. Some me actually were smart enough to live to see another day. They quickly turned and left, though Kuar had to end them as well. Pulling out some small throwing daggers he threw them with precision into the back of each mans skull and watched as the fell to the ground. "I will meet you at the airport, I do have to make sure your entire team gets out, otherwise, things will not be pretty when you return to base..though it appears as though things are already..heated up there. Move as fast as possible, were going to need to get back as soon as possible if were to help your mother"

Kuar looked around flicking his tail wondering exactly how he was going to go about finding people, for now he went strait for a tower. Jumping rooftop to rooftop, he used his wings only to glide and give hi a push when he needed to scale a wall. He was soon at a tall tower and Kuar scaled the latter quickly, and dispatched a man there. Picking up the signal jamming device and tossed it over the edge before sliding back down the towers ladder. He could hear it hit the ground with a crunch as he pushed off and glided down to a nearby building, with a clear view of the diner. Someone had been here already, since the sniper was already dead, but it really didn't matter. He was making sure all members were out of the coffee shop, and also cleaning up stragglers of Malacia's men.

[[Edit done to my last post, I assumed multiple XD, so its fixed]]
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Derelict Draught » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:19 pm

((Gracias. Twould throw a wrench in my plan if they lost that particular fear.))

Derelict Draught

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me