.:Eternal Summer:.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: .:Eternal Summer:.

Postby woofers. » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:12 am

Enrico raised a brow "Really? You think so? Thanks" He said, before getting up and grabbing his bike cycling closer to her "Nice car" He complemented.

woofers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blue_dun » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:26 am

םחטב 》》》
Now Juno was getting Really Excited. "My pleasure. And Thanks." She nodded in reply, and patted the car with her hand. "Only the best. Really fun to drive, too. Want a ride? You can throw the bike in th back; I think It'll fit."

「車騎な」
"843-7208." Shakinah guessed that Margaret probably didn't need the area code; she lived here anyway. "Yours? I'd be happy to hang out sometime."
Hey guys. some of you may know me as blue_dun or +Master Quatre. Long story short, I've grown up and moved on--I'm in college now, seven years after making this account!!--but if you want to talk, for nostalgia's sake or just interest, shoot me a PM or find me at tumblr (I'm a kpop blog, just FYI) bluedun96@gmail.com / bryroleplayer96@gmail.com
blue_dun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woofers. » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:41 am

Enrico thought for a moment I only met her like 5 minutes ago...Oh well, she is hot, so I think I'll go He simply shrugged it off before flashing a quick smile at the girl "Okay" He walked to the boot of the car and opened it, gently lifting his bike and placing it in. He shut the boot, it just fit. He then walked round to the front passenger seat and got in.

woofers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blue_dun » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:13 am

םחטב 》》》
She tapped the gas pedal and they zoomed off, Juno left the window open so the fresh air could blow through her hair. Juno hoped the Enrico thought she was hot. That was the first step toward snatching him, as a boyfriend.
Her foot desperately wanted to just hit the gas but she didn't want to chase him off. So she kept the car at a comfortable seventy-five as they hit the freeway.
Hey guys. some of you may know me as blue_dun or +Master Quatre. Long story short, I've grown up and moved on--I'm in college now, seven years after making this account!!--but if you want to talk, for nostalgia's sake or just interest, shoot me a PM or find me at tumblr (I'm a kpop blog, just FYI) bluedun96@gmail.com / bryroleplayer96@gmail.com
blue_dun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dill » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:09 pm

Margaret
"Mine's 852-3642. I can text or talk at any time, except for nighttime." She smiled at the girl "I can hang out any time, excepet for when I'm at my grandparents."
Dill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blue_dun » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:24 pm

「車騎な」
"Okay." Shakinah made a note of all that in her head; Text and talk anytime, except at night. And if she doesn't answer, maybe she's at grandma's. "I'm free virtually anytime, now that school's out."
blue_dun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woofers. » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:11 am

Enrico rested his hand on the top of the door frame(?) He smiled as he watched the buildings zoom past, as the wind his his face he flicked some of his black hair to the side. He then turned to the girl "I'm Enrico by the way" He said to her "Kinda weird how I am in a car with you and I haven't even told you my name" He said with a slight chuckle.

woofers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blue_dun » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:13 pm

םחטב 》》》
"Enrico. I really like it." Juno giggled a little, and smiled over at him. "Yeah, I still can't believe that I invited a total stranger into my car either. By the way, I'm Juno."
blue_dun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dill » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:52 pm

Margaret

"This is it," Margaret pointed to a large building just down the road. "Thanks so much for the ride."
Dill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blue_dun » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:12 pm

「車騎な」
"Oh, no problem. Anytime." Shakinah pulled over, the car sliding gently to a stop. She unlocked the doors and smiled at Margaret. "If you need anything, remember I'm three houses down this way." she gestured indicating a little ways more down the street.
blue_dun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me