Summer Time Romance

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Summer Time Romance

Postby jj735 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:27 pm

forms

Sem Bakker • male, 20, bisexual, tags: ashton• a non-stop-daydreamer with a camera and a longing for love
Sem kept walking back to his table and was surprised when Ashton joined him. He didn't expect that at all. Sem took a comfy seat and gestured to the one opposite him with a small wave of his hand. He flashed Ashton a grin when he talked about not wanting to inconvenience the monster. Ashton seemed like he found it a tiny bit funny but Sem didn't mention that. He only replied;
'Monsters are actually very courteous so I doubt that it would smash in here. It would probably use the door like you or I would.' Sem explained, joking but showing no signs of this. He kept a very solemn expression, taking a long sip of his coffee. He was feeling awake now.

Evi Jansen • female, 21, heterosexual, tags: kolt • *intensifying silence* mommy and daddy issues? Yeah, it's like a full package, comes with a death wish (free of charge!)
How an acquaintance could make her so happy inside just by knowing a song she loved was a mystery. How he could sing it very funnily and still catch every note was a talent. Evi smiled at the ground when he nudged her and talked about the song and tattoos. She wanted to talk more about what he mentioned relating to taking his mind off of things for a minute, but he had moved on and she could tell he wanted to turn the conversation more towards her. She laughed a singular sound when he said he was running out of room for tattoos. Then he asked her a question that made her slightly uncomfortable but she did her best to answer.
'Uh, w-we all do have our stories and battle scars. We all have memories but most of my memories led to my scars. That's what...the song says to me, anyway.' She shared more information than she had intended to, looking away and then taking a quick glance at Kolt's tall figure beside her. She never talked this much, especially not in the way she was speaking but something about the guy beside her made Evi want to share her world with him. She cleared her throat quietly.
'I really don't get along with my parents at all, and they both hate when people have tattoos of random quotes or lyrics so I actually kinda got it for that reason.' She admitted, shrugging and giving Kolt half of a smile.

Lia Martinez • female, 21, bisexual, tags: Mercedes • not so much a badass as a traumatized kid with commitment issues -oop
Lia thought that it was nice that Mercedes hummed, maybe a little loudly, but it was still a really sweet sound. When she was asked about her hobbies, Lia tilted her head to the side and smiled.
'I love to travel and to experience the good of the world. I've actually been on the road with my friends for about 2 years now, and I've seen so much, it's awesome. I also like writing, I write about the places I go quite a lot but I never show anyone.' Lia's eyes glistened in the way that they always did whenever she was passionate and talking about something she loved.
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:54 pm

Mercedes ‘Merce’ Leighton- f- 22- bi; might like Lia, but open to being crushed on- SO: open- Tags: Lia

The fun and flirtatious short girl smiled as she said "I love to travel too, so that's something we seem to have in common. I also like movies and books, and music is nice too. As you could probably tell by how much I hum at times. I hope it wasn't annoying..." she said.

Hugh Gemini Jackson- m- 24- homosexual; might like Alistar but open- SO: open- 1/2 blind and 1/2 deaf so service dog- French Canadian Greek- Tags: Allie

The sweet and social but shy and nervous (at times) short and slender boy hummed. He brushed shoulder length black hair, back behind his shoulders. Well, he tried to, but it just brushes his shoulders. Amber eyes glanced down to Henri a moment. He smiled, then the animal, book, softness and warmth lover looked back up. He smiled as he looked at the car. He hadn't even actually noticed the guy get out of the car. For all he knew, it could be a girl in there. He hummed as he continued to admire the car as he stood there. He gasped and squeaked as someone ran into him...and asked "Are you okay?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darken » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:38 pm

kolt reed//evi

as they walked and he listened to her voice, he absorbed what she says. he related to the girl, and he felt that his question made her uncomfortable by the way her voice wavered a bit, so he tried his best to make light of the situation. “We have one thing in common, my parents are trash too.” he glanced her way with a smirk “I don’t speak for you, but that’s how I’d describe mine. I got my tattoos just to spite my father aswell. In lesser words, I’m very important and have a huge image to uphold and it is “unprofessional” he says.” he lifted his head high, with a gleaming smile, nursing his own ego. “I like the effect my image has on people though. I’m intimidating, right?” he looked at her with furrowed brows, his hands motioning to himself, before turning away and continuing. “All Ive ever known is fear, anger...but fear is power in my world.” his grey eyes cast ahead, his jaw clenched tightly for a moment. “Everyone has scars Evi, it doesn’t make you any less of a person. Don’t let your parents mistakes ever. make you think less of yourself. You’ll drown in their disappointment.” he spoke lowly, finally speaking on her first statement, his husky voice drifting into the salty air.
Darken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:31 pm

forms

Sem Bakker • male, 20, bisexual, tags: ashton• a non-stop-daydreamer with a camera and a longing for love
Sem kept walking back to his table and was surprised when Ashton joined him. He didn't expect that at all. Sem took a comfy seat and gestured to the one opposite him with a small wave of his hand. He flashed Ashton a grin when he talked about not wanting to inconvenience the monster. Ashton seemed like he found it a tiny bit funny but Sem didn't mention that. He only replied;
'Monsters are actually very courteous so I doubt that it would smash in here. It would probably use the door like you or I would.' Sem explained, joking but showing no signs of this. He kept a very solemn expression, taking a long sip of his coffee. He was feeling awake now.

Evi Jansen • female, 21, heterosexual, tags: kolt • *intensifying silence* mommy and daddy issues? Yeah, it's like a full package, comes with a death wish (free of charge!)
Evi wasn't actually surprised when Kolt said his parents were trash. Something about him, his house, his dog, the way he spoke, made her think that there was something more going on. She didn't say so, but she guessed that Kolt's parents were very important and he wanted nothing to do with them. She could relate to wanting nothing to do with her parents. Evi shrugged when Kolt asked for confirmation that he was intimidating.
'Yes, especially to someone at my height.' She agreed, referencing her 5 foot 1 stature. He then talked about his knowledge of fear and anger, and Evi saw him clench his jaw like he was pained, if only for a moment.
'Fear is power until someone isn't afraid.' Evi tried to put it into words, but she could not express what she wanted to say in English. She knew what she meant in Dutch, but not in English. Suddenly, Kolt had moved on, speaking about the first comment she made. She had never been spoken to so beautifully that she could remember.
'Kolt, I- I am not afraid to drown in their disappointment.' She thought she was going to say something else, but when Evie's words spilled out, they surprised her considerably. She laughed her small laugh.
'I would prefer to drown in their disappointment than to drown in a kid-size swimming pool.' She laughed, because she was too short to actually be allowed in the adult swimming pool in the leisure centre next to her apartment block.

Lia Martinez • female, 21, bisexual, tags: Mercedes • not so much a badass as a traumatized kid with commitment issues -oop
Lia was glad that Mercedes liked to travel too, that was really nice. Movies and books were also among her interests, more books than movies though.
'I wasn't bothered by your humming at all...it sounds really sweet, actually. I like music too, especially anything that's old and that has been passed down through generations, you know? It's like a story and I think that that is really special.' She answered Mercedes. The waitress arrived back with their drinks and Lia thanked her and took a sip of her tea. Just like home, she thought to herself. Andorra wasn't her home right now, but she felt like it was.
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:37 pm

Mercedes ‘Merce’ Leighton- f- 22- bi; might like Lia, but open to being crushed on- SO: open- Tags: Lia

The fun and flirtatious short girl smiled as she said "I like cars and animals too. I might just get a cat or a rabbit or something one day. Thank you for saying my humming sounds sweet. I just wish mom would have told me the name of the song...Maybe she didn't remember the words, or...Maybe she didn't want to remember the words because they upset or make her sad? She's Jewish, I don't know from what country. Maybe she learned the song from her mom, and maybe there's a sad story behind it or something. I don't really know though. I don't want to upset her," she said. She then thanked the waitress, when the woman came back. She hummed a moment, then stopped to take a couple sips.

Hugh Gemini Jackson- m- 24- homosexual; might like Alistar but open- SO: open- 1/2 blind and 1/2 deaf so service dog- French Canadian Greek- Tags: Allie

The sweet and social but shy and nervous (at times) short and slender boy hummed. He brushed shoulder length black hair, back behind his shoulders. Well, he tried to, but it just brushes his shoulders. Amber eyes glanced down to Henri a moment. He smiled, then the animal, book, softness and warmth lover looked back up. He smiled as he looked at the car. He hadn't even actually noticed the guy get out of the car. For all he knew, it could be a girl in there. He hummed as he continued to admire the car as he stood there. He gasped and squeaked as someone ran into him...and asked "Are you okay?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darken » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:17 pm

kolt reed//evi

his grey eyes gazed forward and a devilish grin cracked his face. “Everyone is afraid of me, as they should be.” i mean look at the poor boy, bruised and nothing but a ball of anger and resentment. “Thats a good thing, to not be scared to drown from it, because once you do there’s absolutely no way to breathe.” he continued talking lowly, his deep voice although, still being clear. when she made the comment about the kitty pool, he popped a genuine smile. “For someone your size, I’d be pretty scared to drown in one too. Must suck having to talk up to people, I particularly like talking down to them, in all ways.”
Darken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harrington » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:20 pm

[allie - location ; book store - tags ; hugh]
    xxxxxxcrap, crap, crap, oh my god. you just ran into this random guy, on your first day in miami, and oh my god he's looking at me - allie's thoughts were interrupted by the boy's polite question of "are you okay?" allie caught eyes with hugh, and timidly looked away. "uh, yeah, i'm fine, sorry for running into you like that," he cringed. 'sorry for running into you like that?' really? you practically almost toppled the poor guy. "i mean, sorry for not looking where i was going, totally my fault," he let out an exhale, and then scrunched his eyes shut for the second time. "can i make it up to you? you're going to the bookstore, right?"

[jake - location ; cafe - tags ; davina]
    xxxxxxjake's face flushed red again, this time more noticeably. all of his past girlfriends - and his singular ex boyfriend - never had this sort of temperment. he wasn't sure of his heartbeat being pure nerves or of excitement. as davina strolled into the cafe, with an air of - fierceness? around her, jake couldn't quite place it - he soon followed after, letting the cool air of the coffee shop hit his face. he made his way quickly to the counter - waiting behind two men around his age before finally getting to place his order - a mocha for himself, and... shoot, she said she liked iced lattes, right?

[gemma - location ; beach - tags ; kendall]
    xxxxxx"please, you'd be doing me a favor," gemma laughed, "i wanted to get out and get some sun. the beach is the best place, of course, if you don't mind being gawked at twenty-four seven," she spoke with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. "i'm gemma," she replied, "nice to meet you, kendall." she quickly glanced around, and then back at them, finally asking, "i know how this sounds... do you want me to drive you?-" they immediately sucked in a sharp breath, and quickly blurted out, "not if you're not comfortable with it! you can follow in your own car, or we can get an uber, or even walk," she chuckled nervously.
harrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:59 pm

|| Davina || Female || Tagged: Jake || Crush: forming one on Jake || Location: cafe ||

The young woman couldn’t help but notice his cheeks get all flushed again, which only caused her to look away and hide her own slightly red face. When he went up to order, it made Davina smile at the gesture. Most of her ex’s would either order their own thing and not bother ordering her something or would just have her buy her own stuff. Which at first she didn’t mind but then it started to get old pretty quickly. When she saw him struggling a bit, the redhead decided to help him out. ”And one iced latte please.” she spoke and glanced at Jake. “Good try, A for effort.” she teased him with a smirk.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:11 pm

The fun and flirtatious short girl smiled as she said "I like cars and animals too. I might just get a cat or a rabbit or something one day. Thank you for saying my humming sounds sweet. I just wish mom would have told me the name of the song...Maybe she didn't remember the words, or...Maybe she didn't want to remember the words because they upset or make her sad? She's Jewish, I don't know from what country. Maybe she learned the song from her mom, and maybe there's a sad story behind it or something. I don't really know though. I don't want to upset her," she said. She then thanked the waitress, when the woman came back. She hummed a moment, then stopped to take a couple sips.

The sweet and social but shy and nervous (at times) short and slender boy hummed. He brushed shoulder length black hair back once more, though not behind his shoulders. Again, it just brushes his shoulders. It really won't go behind them. Amber eyes looked to the boy before him. The animal, book, softness and warmth lover smiled gently. The shorter and slender boy nodded. "I...Its fine," he said, and looked to Henri, though could only see with one eye. To be fair, he could only hear with one ear too. He didn't want surgery or an implant, he just wanted his beautiful dog. He looked quickly to the boy once more. "I...I was going there, I mean I still am planning to head there, yes."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:09 am

Castor Watson
24|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Open
Like most days for Castor, he was up early, ready to start the working day. After getting ready to go out, he left his apartment, then took the short walk to the tattoo shop that he worked at. Today, he had a couple of sessions booked, and a consultation.
He greeted the other artist that had already arrived, then he went into his own workspace to sanitise it all, and make sure it was ready for him to start work in. Most of what there was left to do was wait, once the store opened. He kept an eye on his messages, in case of any cancellations, and mostly checked over his portfolio, making sure it was up to date.

Ashton Mercer
22|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Sem
Ashton sat down at the seat opposite Sem, though he did pause for a moment before doing so. He did not like taking orders from anyone. He wasn't too sure if Sem was being entirely serious. It definitely seemed like he was, and Ashton tried to pick up on the slightest hint that he was joking. "Wouldn't that depend on the monster?" Ashton questioned. Ugh, he did not like that he was even entertaining this hypothetical scenario. But, he did think that it was valid to want to know the facts of the 'monsters' that Sem was referring to.

Kendall Howard
23|Nonbinary|Bisexual
Tagged: Gemma
Kendall was still a little surprised - they really hadn't been expecting this much help to even be offered to them at all. And the young woman - Gemma, as they now knew her as - seemed to be genuine. Of course, there was some caution with them - they couldn't be too careful - and they weren't too sure about making this unplanned 'adventure' around the city. "Nice to meet you as well." Kendall replied, then hesitated, thinking over the offer. "Could we walk? And then Uber if we get tired?" Kendall suggested - they weren't quite sure they were ready to trust that much right now, but the offer was appreciated.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me