I'm Marrying Who?! –¤– Closed, Started!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: I'm Marrying Who?! –¤– Closed, Started!

Postby LunaClaw » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:22 pm

Shiloh Luna Rae/ The Extrovert/ Tags: Kye
People told her that her sisters looked a lot like her often, so this wasn’t a surprise to her. “You still remember that?” Middle school brought back many memories, making friends with Kye was one of them. Kira and Kiva ran off playing hide and seek around the house. Suri barked for attention and Shiloh picked her up, stroking her fluffy head. ‘Did he just blush? Nah he couldn’t have’, she thought to herself. “Ya, better.” Shiloh replies. “So, do you have any hobbies?” Shiloh asks wanting to keep the conversation going.

Markus Khoul/ The Rebel/ Tags: Jessie
He nodded and ordered a muffin for Jessie and a scone for himself. He brought the order to the booth they were sitting at.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:29 pm

The Angel
Jessie Andrews- f; she/her- bi; The rebel- 24- dad mom brother- Service dog Lei (for anxiety; male)- no kids yet- out- Tags: Markus

The brown eyed and very red haired girl smiled as she looked to the blue and amber eyed dog. The poodle shepherd husky mix looked up at her. She smiled and went to find a booth or table for them. She continued to smile as Markus came over, and she happily took the muffin.

The Tenacious
Harry Anderson- m; he/him- straight; fiance- 22- adoptive Michelle Kailee sister- cat Ray, horse- no kids yet- Starbucks- Tags: Oriana

The blonde haired and pretty eyed male smiled at her a moment. He then shook his head a couple times, watching her try to relax. He made a small sound when he noticed her eyes widen when she seemed to realize something. He hummed as he waited for an answer. He then nodded, as he said "Well, its nice to finally meet you. I am Harry indeed," he then said to her, and noticed her tone. He sighed a moment, then shrugged to himself a little as he shook his head. He tilted his head a moment as he seemed to study her. She was quite the pretty girl, he'd admit, but it wasn't looks he cared about. Well, it wasn't just looks the young man happened to care about in a woman.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoker » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:50 pm

K Y E____F I N L E Y
[the introvert ] [ Tags: Shiloh ] [ Location: Shiloh's house ]

"IWell, yea I like painting and sketching. Also play a lot of video games - something my mom does not appreciate at all. I would like to be a game developer one day," Kye said happily. "I also like driving. Don't own a car yet, but sometimes I borrow from my cousin brother. Then, I like to go on long drives alone, maybe to the beach or something like that."
Kye thought for a moment and added, " I'd like to take you the beach one day, maybe." He hoped he was not being too forward. The idea just seemed very nice. He was not someone who had a lot of friends, but he felt quite at ease with Shiloh. The beach that he goes to was a long drive away. But it was pretty. Like her. Maybe she would like being there.
"What about you? What do you enjoy doing?" Kye asked her.
Zoker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:24 am

He follows Jessie to a table and sits down across from her. “So, do you have any hobbies?” Markus asks Jessie. Markus has quite a few hobbies he had.

She nodded as he listed off his hobbies. When he mentioned art, she kin of wanted to see his art but made no comment. “I would like that” Shiloh says when he mentions a trip to the beach. “My hobbies are going on a walk, every morning with Suri every afternoon by myself. I volunteer at the local shelter too. I also enjoy photography, it helps with mental stress and helps me relax.” Shiloh says.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:20 am

Alaina Fellan- 24- The Creative- Location: Cafe- tags-

Alaina nodded, glad that he recognized the name. "I suppose we should get to know each other better then." She said eyeing him. She thought it was only fair to give him a chance to talk before they went their separate ways and left each other to their devices. She sipped the last bit of her coffee and gave him another small smile.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:24 am

Collin Adams/The Logical/ tags: Alaina
"What is your favorite color?" Collin asks. He guessed that it was a good start as any. He waited for a response.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:00 am

The Angel
Jessie Andrews- f; she/her- bi; The rebel- 24- dad mom brother- Service dog Lei (for anxiety; male)- no kids yet- out- Tags: Markus

The brown eyed and very red haired girl smiled as she looked to the blue and amber eyed dog. The poodle shepherd husky mix looked up at her. She smiled and nodded to Markus. “Reading, writing a bit, drawing, helping with a reading program for kids.”

The Tenacious
Harry Anderson- m; he/him- straight; fiance- 22- adoptive Michelle Kailee sister- cat Ray, horse- no kids yet- Starbucks- Tags: Oriana

The blonde haired and pretty eyed male smiled at her a moment. He then shook his head a couple times, watching her try to relax. He made a small sound when he noticed her eyes widen when she seemed to realize something. He hummed as he waited for an answer. He then nodded, as he said "Well, its nice to finally meet you. I am Harry indeed," he then said to her, and noticed her tone. He sighed a moment, then shrugged to himself a little as he shook his head. He tilted his head a moment as he seemed to study her. She was quite the pretty girl, he'd admit, but it wasn't looks he cared about. Well, it wasn't just looks the young man happened to care about in a woman.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoker » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:57 pm

K Y E____F I N L E Y

Kye smiled when he heard that Shiloh volunteered at the local shelter. He had always known her as this social butterfly, someone who was friends with everyone and was busy most of the time. He was surprised to hear that she even cared for animals, while maintaining a good social life. "Photography? May I see some of your work then? Do you like have a studio or something? That'd be really cool!" Kye said his eyes lighting up. He had always wanted to see a darkroom. Then, suddenly a thought occurred to him. "Sorry if this is kinda straightforward, but do you have a boyfriend?" Kye asked hesitating a bit. If she did then this whole thing about them getting married would turn really complicated. He laughed and added, "I am just asking cause, you know, of the whole arranged marriage thing." Truth was, Kye wanted to know himself. He doubted if Shiloh would have liked him if their parents hadn't decided to get them married.
Last edited by Zoker on Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zoker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:06 am

“I don’t, but my friend let me borrow her studio sometimes. I will let you see them if you let me see some of your art” Shiloh says, enjoying this conversation. She felt that he was a little tense so she decided to joke a little. “Oh, ya I do have a boyfriend” Shiloh lies. She waits a few moments before saying “Just kidding!” Shiloh says with a laugh.

“Cool! Can I see some of you art sometime?” He asks. “I skateboard, roller skate, and rock climb.” Markus says
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoker » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:15 am

K Y E____F I N L E Y

Kye grinned and nodded when Shiloh asked to see his art. He usually drew mostly for himself and his mother was mostly busy to give his artistic skills much attention. So Kye was delighted when someone asked to see his art. However, his face fell a bit when Shiloh said that she had a boyfriend. He looked away sadly, not knowing what to say. But when she said it was a joke and burst out laughing, he was really shocked. "Wha-?" he said and then burst out laughing himself. Kye ran a hand through his hair and grinned happily at her. "You got me. I am not gonna lie, that does make me happy," he said chuckling. "Don't you wanna know if I have got a girlfriend?" he asked teasing her a bit.
Last edited by Zoker on Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zoker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me