WinterSong (winter romance, open and accepting)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: WinterSong (winter romance, open and accepting)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:54 pm

Jacob Nevarakis | 21 | Transmale | Bisexual | Location: Outside Cabin | Tagged: Jordyn

After helping her up and making sure that she was back on her feet and balanced, Jacob withdrew his hand - he liked to keep his hands free when around other people so that he could communicate with sign language. He also motioned slightly towards his hearing aids, just gesturing to them to make it clear that he was indeed deaf.
He watched as she wrote something on a crumpled notebook page, and read as the paper was turned towards him. He signed in response, "It's okay. I'm Jacob." Then, figuring that she likely didn't know sign language, he wrote on a new page of his notebook the same answer, and turned it towards Jordyn so she could read his answer.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chicken~Strips » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:05 am

Jordyn Arrowood~Female~Bi~Tagged: Jacob

She smiled, writing 'Nice to meet ya.' She turned it to him and used her other hand to pull down her hood and scarf, so she didn't look like she was a shady thug who was about to mug him.
ayo quitting check
Chicken~Strips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Blackthorn- » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:53 am

Takome Ming | Mute | 18 | Wondering| Tagged: Boys and Jordyn

Uh....0. Nobody wants to date me because I can't talk.
-Blackthorn-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me