MODS PLEASE LOCK!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Mistletoe Lodge (Christmas RP; Open; Accepting)

Postby Pluto. » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:29 am

Perri / Straight/ tags: bau/ Crush: N/A for now <3

Perri opened the bathroom door, and smiled. " A waterfall shower AND a jetted tub. I must get me a ticket to one. " She turned, and sat on his bed. " Hey, will I see you around sometime besides this?" She raised a brow, smiling.
──────────{is just an illusion}
┌─────┐

links ★
───────

credit

─────

link
link
link
link
link
link

───────

└─────┘
─────────────────── THE
{is a hologram}─────

Pluto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:04 am

Arthur West | 20 | Straight | Crush: Perri | Tags: Abbigale
Arthur took her hand, shaking it. "Yeah, I still haven't gotten a room. You?" He joked, looking at her. The warmth of the fireplace surrounded them, enveloping the both of them in a bubble of warmth and comfort. He felt how soft her skin was against his, and he immediately felt self-concious about how his hands felt. He hadn't done anything with them in a whie, mostly because he tried to hang out around others he knew rather than meet new people.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ maybe I just wanna be yours ✼

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mistletoe Lodge (Christmas RP; Open and Accepting)

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:28 pm

||Bau-20-Male-Girlfriend:Open-Taggs:Perri||

He nodded. "I'm sure we'll see each other around again. I'm not one to stay in my room all the time." he said looking at her and how excited she was about the bath tub. "well if you will excuse me I have to get cleaned up." he said walking her to the door before going into the bathroom and locking the door.

||Abbigale-19-Female-Boyfriend:Open-Taggs:Arthur||

She smiled as he shook her hand. "Actually yes. I have. I actually just got it." she said as she looked at the fireplace. Her eyes sparkle slightly as the fire light hit them. It was warm sitting there. Better than being outside.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:42 pm

Arhtur looked at her eyes, seeing the reflection of the fire dance within them. "What are the rooms like?" He asked, curious. He hoped they were good, because he didn't plan on staying in a motel-style room. He looked from the dancing flames back to Abbigale, who was looking back at him.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:45 pm

He nodded. "I'm sure we'll see each other around again. I'm not one to stay in my room all the time." he said looking at her and how excited she was about the bath tub. "well if you will excuse me I have to get cleaned up." he said walking her to the door before going into the bathroom and locking the door.

Abbi looked at him. "There really nice rooms. If your wondering they are not like staying in a motel. There more like what you would find at a winter resort lodge. Like home." she said hoping Thant made sense. A small shiver went down her spine. She was alittle cold but didn't really care.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:03 pm

Arthur West | Tags: Abbigale
Arthur looks at Abbigale, glad to hear the rooms aren't that bad. "That's good. I was scared for a minute." He joked, looking at the window at the heavily falling snow. He looked back to Abbigale, who seemed to shiver. "Are you alright? I'm sorry if I'm keeping you from your room, you can go if you'd like. Or do you want to go sit closer to the fire?" He asked, looking from her to the chairs placed by the fireplace, and back to Abbigale.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:46 am

She shook her head. "No, no I'm okay." she looked at the time just as her phone rang. "Excuse me for a moment." she said answering it. On the other line was her uncle who was watching over her animals back home. After a few minutes of talking she hung up. Her mind a blur after what she just heard. "I knew I should have called the vet days ago..." she thought to herself. "Sorry about that. So what do you like to do for fun?" she said with a smile.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:18 am

The girl went from happy and comfortable to distraught quickly after she'd heard someone on the other end of the line talk to her. He hoped everything was alright, but he didn't want to ask and be rude. But when she asked him her question, he perked up. "I like to draw. Write stories. What about you?" He was truly curious about Abbigale, and he wondered what was going on inside her head right now, what with the phone call that seemingly bothered her so much.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plaugebaby » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:32 pm

Ava | 20 | Straight | Crush: KJ | Tags: Alex (Sorry this is short, I cant really post a super in-depth/long post right now)

"NO!" I said a little too loudly, reassuring him dogs were totally okay. A few people looked startled, but I continued softly. "I-I mean, no. No, that's not a problem." "Tiberius is totally welcome to stay here and snuggle in bed with his owner, if that's something he does!"
I smiled warmly and let out a cute little laugh. Was I trying to be cute? Of course not! I like KJ! Alot! What if I do like this new guy though? I guess it doesn't matter. Just let your heart decide Ava! I smiled again an pointed to the stairs that led to his room.
"If you go up these stairs and down the hall a little, than you should find your room!" I waved as he walked off with Tiberius. "Bye Tiberius, you floofy, furball!" I laughed.
plaugebaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:24 am

She forced a smile upon her face. "I love drawing, spending time with my horses, Hiking and just spending time outside mainly." she looked at him. Still not sure what to think about what just happened back home. She was surprised that he didn't ask what was wrong. Even if he did she wouldn't have minded, she would have answered. He was different, but in a good way.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me