sunrise — closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: sunrise — open & accepting

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:18 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; the saloon / doing; probably not what he's meant to be
Shiloh watched as Cass served another customer, his eyes moving from Cass' hair and down over his shoulders, taking in the other man. When he turned back, Shiloh found himself continuously entranced by Casimir's eyes, his own struggling to look elsewhere.
"I think I'm more than fine right where I am,"Shiloh said softly, biting down on his lip before running his tongue over the area to soothe it. Honestly he should be more careful than he's being right now, but he just couldn't help going with his gut on this one. It was easy to ignore the voice in his head telling him how dangerous it was to flirt so openly when the boy in front of him was this pretty. He couldn't resist, especially when he kept blushing. It was almost intoxicating, talking with Cass.
But he was getting a bit ahead of himself, he'd only just met the guy.
Still.
He took the last sip of his drink and pulled in a steadying breathe, before his alluring smile returned.

"You get out of town much, Cass?"
Shiloh found himself curious, as he generally was when getting to know someone. He loved learning the intricacies of their dialogue and the gesticulation they used just as much as he liked to find out what kind of person they are.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:54 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Shiloh.
If he wasn't being mistaken, then Cass thought that he might have caught a glimpse of Shiloh checking him out. Except that thought was ridiculous, he was sure. They'd just met. Anyway, it wasn't as if anything could possibly come of it all. He suspected that Shiloh might soon move on to travel further, and maybe find someone else to flirt with and make flustered. Despite that thought, he couldn't deny that he didn't like it. It was much nicer attention than he sometimes got. He was, however, a little anxious of other people eavesdropping or watching them. Especially if that person was one of his father's associates. From what he could tell, though, no such person was currently there.
"Mm..." Casimir hummed in response, his eyes trailed on Shiloh's jawline, and he glanced up quickly a second or two too late. Whoops. "Uh... I... well... let me know if anything changes." He said, quickly, though it was far too late to even try and make some sort of excuse. He sort of hoped that his stare would have gone unnoticed, and he attempted to pretend that nothing had happened His stomach clenched, and he almost felt his heartrate increasing.
He shook his head slightly. "No, not really. I've mostly just stayed here..." he admitted. There had been, he thought, a couple of times, but the last time had been a couple of years ago, when he'd been shot in the shoulder. Casimir then stretched out his arms behind his back, arching his back slightly, and then he leaned forward onto the bar again.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:21 pm

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
Shiloh could tell from the way Cass was glancing around them that he was nervous that someone might overhear them. Which was justified; Shiloh certainly wasn't looking to cause trouble, or at least not for Casimir. His anxiety made Shiloh sure than no one knew about Casimir's disposition. Shiloh was lucky enough that somehow when Bailey had found out about him he hadn't cut him loose, or worse. In fact, Bailey was surprisingly unjudgmental and had even covered for Shiloh a number of times when he'd gotten a bit in over his head.
Shiloh didn't miss the way Cass' gaze hovered on his jawline too long to be nothing. It wasn't the first time someone had gotten a bit distracted looking at his sharp jaw and it wouldn't be the last, but Shiloh couldn't get over the blush that kept lighting up Casimir's cheeks.

"But would you want to?"
Shiloh's eyes were glittering with mischief, his smile turned impish in curiosity. "Ya know, see what's out there in the great wide world?"
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:51 pm

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Casimir reminded himself that most of the customers here - especially the ones at this time, during the day - were the sort to just keep to themselves, and maybe converse with one another, and barely paid more attention than they needed to him. But there was still a chance that... no. Maybe they'd just perceive it as him just entertaining the customer. He had to admit, though, that it still sent a shiver of a thrill down his spine, as if it was some big secret. Well, it sort of really was. And he'd never actually met a cowboy who seemed to be genuinely into guys anyway - at least, none others that he knew of. He did try to keep his own sexuality a secret, but at times like this... well, it was much tougher to do that.
Cass was a little concerned by the mischievous glint in Shiloh's eyes, and he could already tell right there and then he seemed to be planning something. "I don't know. It would be nice to spend some time away from this town..." he responded, finding himself tempted by something that hadn't even been offered. "...But I need to stay. I have work around here. Y'know. Drinks don't serve themselves."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:09 pm

Maybelle
Female
Singer

She over heard a bit of the conversation and she raised a brow, “Hey Casimir I could watch the Saloon!” She laughed softly and leaned on the bar with a glint in her eyes, oh boy that was never a good sign, “I truly don’t mind, even then there are other waiters darling” she laughed softly, “You deserve some time off every once and awhile. And I mean I’ve worked here long enough to understand how things work, and I can break up a fight and all that Jazz” She raised a brow, “Whaddya say?” She smiled at Shiloh and stuck out her hand,”I’m Maybelle by the way you can just call me May”
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:55 pm

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
Shiloh was again jolted by Maybelle's appearance, his hand instinctively reaching for the gun in his holster. He'd been so consumed in his conversation with Cass that he hadn't even noticed her, which was weird enough for the observant cowboy. He blinked rapidly a few times before composing himself. He hated when he felt a lack of control in his interactions, always trying to be one step ahead of everyone around him. This was why he so rarely favored direct conversation over sitting back and watching the conversations flow around him, picking out information. Whenever he found himself surprised or unprepared it gave him a rush of anxiety. He couldn't blame May though, it was Shiloh's own fault for not checking around himself; it was the kind of mistake that could get you killed.
He released the grip he had on his gun and instead took Maybelle's hand, giving it a quick kiss before introducing himself and then letting it go. He was nothing if not a natural charmer.
Shiloh didn't like the though of Casimir rushing off all of a sudden when Shiloh had only just discovered him, but he had no claim over Cass, didn't even know him really. He couldn't tell him to stay just after he'd been teasing him about getting out of this town and exploring.
Shiloh was getting one of his gut impulses to follow Cass wherever he might go. But for once he couldn't exactly go with it; he had a responsibility to Bailey and the gang, and a life debt he still needed to repay. He couldn't go anywhere they weren't going.
He turned back to Casimir, and man, he really couldn't get away from those enthralling eyes.

"Look at that, your excuses are disappearing right in front of our eyes," Shiloh teased with a put-on smile meant to show support. He was usually quite a good liar, but he didn't think this was his most convincing performance.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:21 pm

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Casimir jumped when Maybelle made her sudden appearance, because he hadn't been paying much attention to anything other than the conversation he had been having with Shiloh. He blushed a little again, wondering how long she'd been there, and how much she'd heard. He then shook his head slightly again. "I appreciate your offer, Maybelle, but the decision isn't mine to make. After all, my parents own this place, and they'd rather that someone in the family was in the building. And I help with the brewing of the beer anyway, and they won't trust anyone who's not a direct part of the family with the instructions." Casimir explained, watching as Shiloh and Maybelle greeted each other, then he glanced back at Shiloh. "So... excuses are not disappearing after all." He said, with a slight shrug, as if it didn't matter. He sort of accepted that he'd likely spend all of his life here anyway. Besides, he thought, he didn't think that he was capable enough to go out travelling on his own anyway. He'd definitely have to have at least one travelling companion. "It doesn't matter, though. I don't mind." Cass said, and he picked up the empty pint glass from in front of Shiloh, moving it so that it could be washed up later.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:47 pm

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; the saloon / tagged; Casimir
Shiloh didn't believe that one bit. Casimir looked so reserved in his fate from Shiloh's perspective that it hurt him. It felt like someone pushing down on his chest, and he thought, maybe that's just how Cass felt. Shiloh had always had a wanderlust within him, and he couldn't imagine being stuck in one place his whole life. It just seemed wrong to him. Suddenly, looking at Casimir, he felt a deep longing to get him as far away from this town as he could.
Cass deserved to live whatever life he chose.

“Look Cass,” he said more gently than he usually would, "I get that you feel like you have an obligation to your family. I mean, they're your family." Shiloh's eyes were uncharacteristically serious, ernest. "But living your life for someone else? That sort of stuff will burn you out, kill your spirit. Trust me, you don't wanna go around having to check yourself all the time on account of other people."
There was a double meaning to his words that he was sure Cass didn't miss, but he gave him a pointed look to make sure. Shiloh made sure to significantly tone down his earlier flirting now that Maybelle was there, she seemed harmless enough, but that wasn't something you wanted to broadcast to pretty much anyone.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:12 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ the silver spur saloon ][ robbie, shiloh, casimir, maybelle ]

The cowboy tightened the straps on Cameron’s saddle and patted her softly on her shoulder, she nickered softly in response. “I’ll announce it to the people who are here soon.” He informed, wondering where Damien was but at the same time, he couldn’t worrying about those kinds of things.

“I’ll see you inside, Rob.” Bailey stepped over the hitching post and onto the porch of the saloon, entering through the batwing doors. His eyes had to adjust from the bright sunlight outside, to the dimmer room in here. Just as he expected, Shiloh was still at the bar with a bartender he couldn’t really remember the name of. Nevertheless, he went on his own way and wandered over to a table with some elder cowboys playing cards. They welcomed him in with a few cheers and drunken excitement that only made him smile and shake his head.

They dealt him into their already started game, and pushed a pint of beer toward him which he sat aside for now. Holding out his cards, Bailey scanned the table of three- four including him. He made his move and it went on like that, laying down cards and strategically trying to guess what the other man had while trying to win. He played like this, while also drinking. Bailey wasn’t drunk, it took a while for that to happen beyond just a buzz. One of men were crowned the winner and they joked after that, laughing like drunkerds did. Bailey just sat back and watched, laughing at their erratic behavior.

Excusing himself, he got up and figured the drinking took more a toll on him than he originally thought. He blinked a couple times, got his vision straight and walked over to the bar. “How about some water?” He said, a laugh in his voice as he settled himself beside Shiloh, trailing his eyes over Casimir then looking to his crew member with a knowing look and a smug expression. Bailey quickly went to a casual tone and commented on his almost drunken state, “I guess hanging out with the old men isn’t a good idea, ever.”
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:27 am

Maybelle
She went and sat by the piano, “Alright, while spirits are high...I’ll get back up here” She pushed Hair our and started to play on the piano and sing her hands moving down the keys as she payed a soft melody her voice carrying over the bar as she watched alley the people with a large smile, with one hand she adjusted her top and kept singing as she finshed the first song she smiled turning on the stool with a grin looking at the people
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes