the seasons [open]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: the seasons [open]

Postby Dr.Flavio » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:48 pm

Noël Castongay★ Age: 17★ non-binary★pansexual★ tags:,open★ current whereabouts: 2nd floor, Last room on the left★

Noël couldn't get into the show not even passing the opening theme, he close the tabs and browse social media, it was mind numbing either way. He somehow felt disappointed, its been a while since he technically "ran away" nothing was poping up on his feed. No texting from his friend, not even his parent. Dark thoughts continue to roam around Noël thoughts,
Dr.Flavio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:15 pm

Sam//Female//Pansexual//18//Location:Charlie’s room||Crush:N/A||Charlie

Sam smiled at Charlie and petted Robin a bit more as a small smile lit up her features, “Well you’ve officially made into my exclusive group of friends, you and Robin” She laughed softly her happy disposition back on her features, “I’m gonna thank you because it means a ton to me to have someone understand what you feel and have some who you’re able to be real with because they’re hard to find nowadays” She smiled at Charlie her dark eyes not hinting at any emotion but she smiled, “Itll be nice to have you around to talk to and help me navigate these...we’ll call them rough waters. Right now all I want to focus on is who sent us these invites”
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyres » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:55 am

🌑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚒𝚛
"The shallow waters are noisy, but it is the deep waters that are silent.."
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
age. nineteen | sexuality. bisexual | feeling. curious | location. the stairway | crush. none | tags. sam, romi, open
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

He nodded, although he was happy to hear sam talk about him being in his friend group, he couldn't say the same as much, considering he had only just met her. Yes he found her nice and easy to chat to, but it was going to take him time to adjust to making friends as he wasn't the one for making friends with a snap of his fingers, however it never meant it would try. He remained silent for a while, simply listening to the girl sat down next to him and as much as he wanted to get real with her, it was just too early for him to even mention a few words here and there about his past or him just in general and so he rubbed the back of his neck slightly, before giving a simple "Anytime." He then heard her mention about the invites and looked directly at his door momentarily, before striking his icy blue gaze dead straight at sam "Maybe...that girl from the stairs..." he paused for a small moment or two. He couldn't quite remember the name, due to him being in such a hurry to get his stuff in his room and out of the way. "..Anyway she was the first one here.. maybe she might have some indication or has already asked someone around here, to why we received them?" he said, shifting his gaze back upon the door.

He then pushed himself up, making sure he didn't trip over his kitten when he walked over towards the wooden framed door and gripped his hand around the handle
"Make sure robin stays in here for a moment. I dont want him to get stressed or anything from being in a new environment." he said, before opening the door to poke his head out, looking down the hallway to see if he could see the girl nearby at all, he then looked back at sam and motioned his head across his shoulders, essentially saying 'come on' and then vanished behind the door. He went to the top of the stairs to see romi and smiled "..Hey. Sorry about not staying for a chat earlier. It's romi? right?" he said in a clear tone, a small smile spreading across his cheeks as he walked down a few stairs, to only throw himself back on one, sitting with his hands resting on his legs, overhanging his knees as he hunched himself over just a little bit. His eyes gently scattering on and off her as he awaited some kind of answer.
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:49 pm

Sam//Female//Pansexual//18//Location:Charlie’s room||Crush:N/A||Charlie

Sam petted Robin a look of surprise as Charlie mumbled, “yeah, I can watch Robin.” She held the kitten letting him move around on her lap and the floor watching in slight amusement, “Charlie is a strange one isn’t he Robin?” She cooed to the cat with a small smile, “I mean that in the nicest way possible” Ashe watched the cat before looking around his room and at the dust everywhere, she didn’t do well with dust.

She watched Robin scamper around the room, exploring his new home, she guessed and let her thoughts Trail off to some of the weird things about the invite, no particular sender, each room seemed different, everyone had different backgrounds..it was like a puzzle was missing one large piece that connected everyone in the hotel
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:05 pm

romi | 19 | the warm one
----------------------------⊱
HOTEL STAIRWAY - TAGS; charlie

Romi watched as the people came up the stairs. "Oh, hi," she said softly as her smile diminished. Everyone seemed to have their own prerogative- which was fine of course, she just expected at least someone in the hotel to share a friendly vibe. She shuffled around nervously, taking a step towards the lobby but she didn't seem to see anyone from the stairs at least. The was when a boy startled her, catching Romi's attention immediately. She turned to see him sitting on the stair sort of gazing at her. He had piercing eyes that made her feel like he was staring into her soul or something.
"Y-yes, hi," she stammered. "I'm Romi."
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyres » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:07 am

🌑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚒𝚛
"The shallow waters are noisy, but it is the deep waters that are silent.."
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
age. nineteen | sexuality. bisexual | feeling. curious | location. the stairway | crush. none | tags. romi, open
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

He looked directly at romi and smiled once again "Im Charlie - If you didn't quite catch it earlier on." he said with wide eyes, making sure that he introduced himself properly this time, his hands motioned towards each other, clamping together softly as he continued to speak."So, do you have any idea to why we were sent invitations? Im guessing that you were given one too, that is?" he questioned the girl with a curiously soft tone which peaked rather high, wondering if she had any indication why and how they were all invited specifically. His incredibly light blue gaze struck behind his shoulder as he looked up towards the top of the stairs for a brief moment or two, before letting his attention draw back onto the girl below.
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:52 pm

romi | 19 | the warm one
----------------------------⊱
HOTEL STAIRWAY - TAGS; charlie

"Oh." Romi tilted her head to the side just slightly, now curious. "I got one too, but..." She trailed off and then looked away. This boy- or man, even, was an intimidating stranger. Would it be smart to share personal details with him? Feeling a bit anxious, Romi took a seat next to him just one stair below, and put her head in her hands over her knee length skirt.
"Well you see, I'm not really from around here," she started nervously, pausing again.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:04 pm

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Hotel Entrance - Tags: Open, Silver

Toto looked around and realized that he had just ditched Silver downstairs. He winced and hustled back downstairs. He grabbed Silver's arm "What are you doing just standing around? Let's go check out the second floor." He started dragging Silver upstairs with him, partially because she was the one who wanted to check out the building with him, but it was mostly because he was starting to enjoy the company. He waved his hand in front of Silver's face again and spoke in a sing-song voice "Ground Control to Major Tom. Your circuits dead, there's something wrong. Can you hear me Major Tom?"
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:12 pm

Rosalie Silver ~ 18 ~ heterosexual ~ The mysterious Tags: Romi, Toto

Huffing as she was so unceremoniously grabbed by the arm, she slapped his hand to make him release her. "Can a girl not take her time?" she asked sarcastically. Taking a step towards the stairs, she looked at him over her shoulder, singing really wasn't her thing.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:50 pm

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Hotel Entrance - Tags: Open, Silver

Toto grinned "No." He waved his hand, signaling her to keep moving "Go on, no need to by shy. They're just stairs." He was rather pushy. He walked alongside Silver "So... Tell me more about yourself. I hardly know anything about you and if I'm being honest it's really annoying. I'm out here spilling my guts and sharing all kinds of juicy gossip about myself and you just clam up and act all mysterious and spooky. Just tell me something, no, *anything* and I will be satisfied." He blushed a little, realizing how desperate he sounds to learn more about Silver. He turned his head away to try to hide his embarrassment.
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me