~* Northville High (NEW AND ACCEPTING--NEED TEACHERS) *~

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

What's one thing you'd like to see in this role play?

A dance
35%
A different club/sport/music
12%
Daily announcements
No votes
All of the above
54%

Total votes : 26

Re: ~* Northville High (NEW AND ACCEPTING--NEED TEACHERS) *~

Postby starletta. » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:51 am

t y l e r xb e n s o n
junior | 17 | football | tagged: lilia
Tyler walked into the school, swinging his bag over his shoulder. He waved goodbye to Skye before heading over to his locker. Tyler's phone beeped and he looked down, seeing a text from one of the other football players. Distracted, Tyler wasn't watching where he was going and ran smack into a girl, knocking her down. She seemed familiar, though Tyler couldn't recall seeing her anywhere before. "Hey, I'm so sorry. You okay?" He offered his hand to help her get up.

s k y e xb e n s o n
junior | 15 | cheer, volleyball | tagged: open
Skye waved back at her brother and sat down below a tree, scrolling through social media and waiting for the bell to ring. Skye didn't have any friends at the school yet-she had just transferred from private school. Skye had to admit she was a bit nervous, but hey-fake it till you make it. She was a cheerleader this year, at cheerleaders were supposed to have a bunch of friends-at least in movies.
starletta.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:21 am

Breanna O'Neil
    Junior
    Mood - Greatful
    Tags; Chris Michaels
    A gasp escaped Bre's lips. "Ho- How did you know that pink lemonade was my favorite?" The junior questioned, plucking the lollipop gingrrly from his fingers and staring at the white and pink wrapper. She'd always been fond of the pink lemonade and bubblegum lollipops. For some random reason, she enjoyed feeling like she was one of those cliché cheerleaders who popped their gum loud and always had a lollipop in their mouths. The only defect; others thought those cookie-cutter girls were airheads and Breanna wasn't. She looked up at Chris, her face beaming with a genuine smile. "Thank you, Mr. Michaels."
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Human_ » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:28 am

((Eden is open for anyone))
{| Eden C. M. Anderson | 24 | Location: Computer lab | Tags: Open |}

Eden sat at her desk, cleaning up and getting ready for her first class. She slipped on her cardigan and sipped on her coffee before she shifted through her papers that she had graded the night before. She got up and stretched, walking around her room a bit and picking up as she thought of what to do for her next class. As students started to shuffle in she greeted them with a smile and handed out papers before writing the daily to do list on the board. Once she was done she let the class begin and sat at her desk again, thinking about art club later that day. She felt a little movement and rested her hand on her belly, smiling softly.
_Human_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lxxtus » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:41 am

❝𝓡𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓷 𝓑𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓼❞

Female // Seventeen // Senior // Panromantic
Clubs Art + Book club // Location Hallway // Tags Egypt

She could only give a small nod to tell the girl she'd wait before she was left standing alone and shifting almost nervously with the fact as she watched group's of friends pass her in the hall. Waiting isn't fun. Ronan gave a small glance towards where Egypt had disappeared before hurrying to her locker nearby to push her book bag inside and take out a few books and folders, holding them against her side as she made sure to grab a pencil and shut the metal door so she could walk back to the spot before the other could get back. The girl watched with a look of amusement to see Egypt running back to her, looking down as the black-haired girl came to a stop in front of her. "Nope, I'm all yours until the bell rings." Ronan answered with a small smile before she turned towards where the other girl was about to run off to, "Lead the way."
lxxtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~* Northville High (NEW AND ACCEPTING) *~

Postby Queen Quartz » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:17 pm

Mason Crow/ Junior/ 17/ Hallway/ Open

Mason sighed and looked at his sister who had met up with one of the other Cheerleaders, she was smiling but even Mason could see that it was one of her 'look pretty because you have too' smiles she used at the parties their family threw at times. He muttered something under his breath and pulled one of his study books out of his locker, followed by a folder full of papers. He wasn't a very social person, all he usually did was read a book. He was never partial to the fiction part of writing, he preferred to know the facts rather than memorize all five hundred Harry Potter spells. He slammed his locker shut and started walking down the hall, headed towards his English class, he remembered that the Summer Reading Project was due today. Ms. Wells was a push over sometimes, so he knew that she'd give others more time to finish in class or something. But he didn't need it, his sister often made fun of him for being too prepared.

Queen Quartz wrote:
Mercy Crow/ Junior/ 17/ Hallway/ Demetra

A head of blonde hair and a slightly too pitched voice hit her ears, she finished placing every emergency item's that every girl needs in her locker. A mirror, red lipstick, eyeshadow, eyeliner, perfume, and other things before turning to the other girl and smiling. "Hey! Demetra, how are you?" She asked, waving at the other cheerleader with a large (but also fake) smile.

H.G Wells/ English Teacher/ 30/ Classroom/ Open

As Helena was pushing through papers on her already cluttered desk, she jumped at the sound of someone putting their things down and quickly looked up. She seen Egypt flash by in a hurry, she didn't quite hear what the girl said, but she still smiled at her as she left. Helena shook her head, these kids will be the death of her one day. She finally pulled out a clipboard and seen the list of names for her class this year, she smiled as she read through them, some she recognized and others she didn't. Something told her this would be an interesting year at Northville High School, her brown eyes turned to the clock hanging slightly crooked on the wall. The bell for class to start should be ringing soon.
Queen Quartz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bing cherry » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:29 pm

demetra  everhart

➳ junior ➳ 17 ➳ cheerleading, volleyball ➳ tagged; mercy

"Great, what about you?" Demetra said in a forced sweet tone. She could tell a fake smile from a genuine one in a heartbeat,
    and the one she had just received was anything but genuine. Demetra tucked the mirror back into her locker and turned back to Mercy with one eyebrow raised disapprovingly.

lilia  everhart

➳ sophomore ➳ 15 ➳ dance, chorus ➳ tagged; tyler

Lilia was carrying books in her arms, trying not to drop them when a guy ran into her. The books flew out of her arms and Lilia lost her balance. "Ugh..." Lilia began to say, annoyed, then looked up. She cheeks turned red when her eyes met the guy's. "Yeah, I'm good, thanks." She gathered her books and took his hand gratefully. She could tell he was an upperclassman, and possibly a football player. Lilia vaguely recognized him; she had gone to every single one of the football games the previous year since her parents wanted her to "bond" with her sister. But it wasn't really bonding when she was in the bleachers wanting to die and her sister was on the track doing cheerleader stuff.
bing cherry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Evil Queen » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:37 pm

E G Y P T
18|Senior|Homosexual|Tags: Ronan, Ezekiel

"Perfect, follow me." Egypt said in a friendly tone as she took off down the hallway, glancing back to make sure Ronan was following. Egypt slowed her pace a bit just to make sure the other was keeping up okay. The short black haired girl glanced around the hallway, looking for someone specific. She then turned down another hallway, now finding Demetra and Mercy talking in the hallway, causing Egypt to slightly roll her eyes. Near them was the person she had been looking for. The girl now sped up her pace once more, stopping promptly a few feet in front of the her fellow senior. "What's up?" Egypt asked in a rather cheerful tone directed at Ezekiel. "Oh yeah, this is Ronan. We just met three minutes ago." Egypt stated with a slight nod as she motioned to the blue haired girl.
Last edited by The Evil Queen on Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Evil Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~* Northville High (NEW AND ACCEPTING) *~

Postby Queen Quartz » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:41 pm

Queen Quartz wrote:
Mason Crow/ Junior/ 17/ Hallway/ Open

Mason sighed and looked at his sister who had met up with one of the other Cheerleaders, she was smiling but even Mason could see that it was one of her 'look pretty because you have too' smiles she used at the parties their family threw at times. He muttered something under his breath and pulled one of his study books out of his locker, followed by a folder full of papers. He wasn't a very social person, all he usually did was read a book. He was never partial to the fiction part of writing, he preferred to know the facts rather than memorize all five hundred Harry Potter spells. He slammed his locker shut and started walking down the hall, headed towards his English class, he remembered that the Summer Reading Project was due today. Ms. Wells was a push over sometimes, so he knew that she'd give others more time to finish in class or something. But he didn't need it, his sister often made fun of him for being too prepared.

Mercy Crow/ Junior/ 17/ Hallway/ Demetra

Mercy took one more glance in her own mirror that was magnetized to the inside then closed the locker door, swinging her bedazzled teal backpack over her shoulder. "I've been pretty good, my parents aren't back from their 'business trip' to Jamaica yet so I'm pretty happy about that." Mercy said with a smirk. "So, are you ready for Cheerleading practice? I'm curious, is your sister going to try out this year?" She asked, knowing that the siblings weren't very close. She would honestly find it quite amusing. "If she's as good as you, I'm sure we can get her a spot." She stated, leaning against her own locker.

Queen Quartz wrote:
H.G Wells/ English Teacher/ 30/ Classroom/ Open

As Helena was pushing through papers on her already cluttered desk, she jumped at the sound of someone putting their things down and quickly looked up. She seen Egypt flash by in a hurry, she didn't quite hear what the girl said, but she still smiled at her as she left. Helena shook her head, these kids will be the death of her one day. She finally pulled out a clipboard and seen the list of names for her class this year, she smiled as she read through them, some she recognized and others she didn't. Something told her this would be an interesting year at Northville High School, her brown eyes turned to the clock hanging slightly crooked on the wall. The bell for class to start should be ringing soon.
Queen Quartz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:55 pm

Ezra Price
17|Male|Junior
Tagged: Miss Wells.
The hallway was starting to fill up a little more, and Ezra felt a little overwhelmed - especially as it seemed everyone was taller than him, and he was going to end up being in the way. And the last thing he - or anyone else, for that matter - wanted was for someone to move him for him. And if they did, then he would be running some toes over. And then acting completely innocent, as though it was total accident, of course. He moved in front of the door to the classroom, leaning forwards and knocking, hoping that he would be allowed into the classroom early, so that he could take his desk and just be out of the way.

Ezekiel Novak
18|Male|Senior
Tagged: Egypt, Ronan.
His attention was only taken from the cheerleaders when Egypt walked up to him, and he glanced towards her. "Hello, Egypt," Ezekiel greeted her, a little coldly - as per his usual fashion - but it was with far less disdain and iciness that he usually spoke to other students with. His eyes shifted towards the blue haired girl stood next to Egypt, and he glanced at her up and down, as if inspecting her. He tilted his head back slightly, made an 'hm' sound of acknowledgement and probably approval. "Ronan," he addressed her, "my name's Ezekiel," he introduced himself, and closed his book, putting it back into his bag. There was, he figured, no point in trying to read anymore, now that Egypt had arrived. He was just used to it, though.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~* Northville High (NEW AND ACCEPTING--NEED TEACHERS) *

Postby dayman » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:59 pm

Peridon't wrote:
| Principal Melrose | 35 | Location: Office | Tags: Open |
After Melrose had finished finding a substitute for Mr. Fresno's science class and Mrs. Garcia's Spanish period 2 class, she decided to go around and pay some teachers a visit before school officially started. She walked down the corner and entered Ms. Wells's room. "Hey Helena!" Melrose smiled as she knocked on the door frame. "We still up for lunch?" Ms. Wells was one of her best teacher friends.

| Beth Michaels | 17 | Location: School Hallway | Tags: Open |
She lined up next to her advanced geometry class door and waited for the first period bell to ring. She pulled out a cherry lollipop and stuck it in her cheek.

| Chris Michaels | 18 | Location: Hallway | Tags: Bre |
"You just seem like a pink lemonade type of gal. And by the way, don't call me Mr. Michaels. That is-" he paused for a moment. "-was my dad's name." He then hesitated for a moment after stuttering about his dad. He looked to the floor for a few seconds, then snapped out of it. "Anyway..." Chris scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

FIRST PERIOD BELL
dayman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me