BITE (romance) [open & accepting]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: BITE (romance) [open & accepting]

Postby coyotebluff » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:07 pm

accepted but please be sure you play all five characters regularly or they'll be cut, mate c:
what?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:08 pm

ROMAN
    [ ramona & roman ]
      these names fit perfectly don't they?
      well he'd love to tease her and bother
      her when he can just for his own personal
      game. what can he say, girls don't
      entertain him like she does, especially
      when she plays hard to get.

[ genevieve & roman ]
      these two both originate from spain.
      while roman's parents are divorced,
      genevive is moreover an orphan. while
      being the ring leader to the rebel's
      association, roman does reckless and
      troublesome things and sometimes
      needs space to express himself.
      without hesitation genevieve is there.
      she is like an older sister. roman keeps
      her close depsite the reluctancy of
      his gang and she often keeps tabs on
      his behavior, trying to curve and
      correct it to prevent him from getting
      thrown in jail.

[ ______ & roman ]

[ ______ & roman ]
BELLA
    [ ______ & bella ]
      text

[ ______ & roman ]

[ ______ & roman ]

[ ______ & roman ]
RENLY
    [ isabela & renly ]
      renly likes isabela for a long time and was
      happy when she agreed to be his girlfriend.
      not only is isable someone he can cofide in,
      she is also there to support him in his singing
      career.

[ ______ & renly ]

[ ______ & renly ]

[ ______ & renly ]

ANGEL
    [ mallory & angel ]
      need to copy and paste here.

[ ______ & angel ]

[ ______ & angel ]

[ ______ & angel ]

GISELE
      need to discuss with others
    [ vincent & gisele ]

[ ______ & gisele ]

[ ______ & gisele ]
Last edited by rey skywalker on Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:42 pm, edited 7 times in total.
✦ biologist ✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | drawing felines for cheap + drawing warrior scenes for free!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
currently: agonizing over a black cat comm
wanting: some head pats please
dms are always open for chatting!
crdt
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━ ramona williams.

Postby nightowl. » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:13 pm

┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓

,,mona ,,

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛

ramona was born on septem
    ber twentieth, she's a virgo.
    when mona was a little girl
    her mom was in a tragic ca
    r accident, crippling her bu
    t not killing her. gladly. her
    whole life ramona has been
    very dedicated to making h
    er parents proud of her, whi
    ch is why she moved out to l
    ondon to live her own life. sh
    e lives in a large apartment a
    nd has a job at a cafe. ───
    ──────────────

BITTERSWEET!
    ────────────────────
    ─────── so bittersweet !
    ┌────────────┐

ramona williams is a nin
    eteen year old female
    with long brown hair. she
    is 5'3 and weighs about 16
    7 lbs. she has dark brown
    eyes and long eyelashes.
    & her skin is naturally tan.

└────────────┘
    you could tell me secrets
    ┌────────────┐

pos. adventurous, cool, war
    m hearted, relaxed, kind,
    chill, quick thinker, bold.
    ───────────────
    neg. daring, mischevious,
    rebellious, a bit childish,
    can be sarcastic at times.

└────────────┘
    that would never repeat ─
Last edited by nightowl. on Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nightowl.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:21 pm

renly
: isablea :

the curly haired boy stood outside of isabela's apartment. three small steps, with gates in the place of a hand railing seperated the curb from the door to her aparment. a sleek black door was a modern accessory to the white brick exterior of the apartment. the attractive young male gazed up at her window. from his view, he could see the pale curtains only partially drawn. with a grin, he softly leaped above the steps and knocked on the door. despite how much will power renly had, the smile present on his face refused to disappear. renly without a doubt had a swarm of butterflies in his stomach at the thought of seeing his angelic girlfriend. while renly waited patiently at the door, his gaze drifted off to the street where one of the iconic red double decker buses drove by. the people on the bus barley noticed renly and while they might bother him sometimes, he was more concerned with seeing isabela.
✦ biologist ✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | drawing felines for cheap + drawing warrior scenes for free!
crdt
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sterling 1 & Genevieve 1

Postby Imperfect » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:54 pm

Sterling Darling » Tags » Jordan and others » Location » Coffee Shop

The blaring alarm awakes Sterling from his deep slumber. The male sat up in bed, clearly not amused by his ringing phone. He angrily turns the alarm off, stretching in the early morning rays. He made a promise to himself that he would make time to go running every morning, but it was only after the first few days that he realized he really wasn't a morning person. A few minutes later, Sterling had changed into his red running shoes, black athletic shorts, and a matching red shirt because he was that level of basic. He was certain his hair was a mop of unkept bedhead, but at this point he couldn't care less. He needed coffee, but he also needed to run so a run to the coffee shop it would have to be. He travelled down the steps of the apartment building. The building itself was clean, but clearly a little out of date and older. Nevertheless, rent was cheap enough and like stated earlier, it was clean.

Sterling exited the building onto the street. He knew he was about three miles from his favorite coffee shop, a little local place he found when he first moved in. With that destination in mind, Sterling plugged in his white earbuds, brushed a hand through his hair to get it out of his face, and was on his way. About 20 minutes later, the 6'1 male arrived at the coffee shop slightly sweaty, but in desperate need of something strong. Exercise was supposed to wake you up, but it didn't see to work well for the caffeine dependent teen. As he entered the coffee shop, he got in line, ordered a medium black coffee with a cream and sugar and waited for the barista to finish the drink. He noticed another male, also waiting on whatever beverage he ordered. The guy seemed much more awake than Sterling did, and he couldn't resist talking to the handsome guy, "So I take you happen to be a morning person?"

Genevieve Ann Tailleur » Tags » Open » Location » Coffee Shop

The curly haired female looked impeccable in the early morning. Genevieve typed away on her keyboard, likely writing an email or working on a power point for school. Her steaming latte sat off to the side, barely having been touched yet. The little coffee shop bustled around her as usual in the early morning. Her crisp, white blouse had been freshly ironed that morning and she looked as though she had her life together. Gen's lips pursed as she went to take a sip of her latte. The female had just set the cup down when a loud commotion behind her caused her to jump. It seemed someone had fallen down the steps. Another girl was helping him however, so he likely didn't need to be crowded by another with good intentions. She turned back to her laptop, continuing to type while also simultaneously people-watching.
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightowl. » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:10 pm

xxxxx
        xxx[age; eighteen] x[gender; female] x[outfit; here] x[romance; renly [boyfriend] x[location; home] x[tags; renly]
        ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
          isabela instantly hopped up when she heard the knock at her door, turning the knob to the front door of her apartment. a smile formed on the girl's face, having to look up at the boy at her door she instantly threw her arms around him happily, having to stand on her toes to hold him. speaking softly into his ear "i missed you". she stepped back away from renly and gestured for him to come into her home.

xxxxRAMONA WILLIAMS
        xxx[age; nineteen] x[gender; female] x[outfit; here] x[romance; roman [flirt/bf] x[location; coffee shop] x[tags; open]
        ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
          plopping down onto her couch lazily the nineteen year old girl sighed. shoving a slice of a pepperoni pizza into her mouth. nothing made her happier than eating, smiling, mona continued to stuff her face. staring st her television, playing a tv show about people getting arrested. she chuckled a bit as she took a sip of her soda. shutting off the telivision ramona put on her clothes and got ready for work. getting into her black car she drove to the coffee shop where she worked. walking into the shop after lovking her car she tied her apron around her waist and quickly walked into the back of the shop to work.
nightowl.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:13 pm

jordan lochlann sands
nineteen years
male
with sterling

I step to the side as I wait for my coffee, pulling out my mobile to dink around on Snapchat until my name was called. It didn't take too long, and I certainly didn't mind the queue because the reward was a delicious cappuccino. As soon as my name was called, I put my mobile back into my back pocket and step up to grab my hot coffee. I smile a little, lifting it to my nose and taking a sniff. I take a small sip, and end up burning my tongue. I yelp, frowning before looking around to see if anybody heard me. I smack my lips, lifting the cup once more. Just as I'm about to take another sip, a boy around my age stops in front of me and asks quite a blunt question. His accent told me he wasn't from around here, he sounded american with a bit of a southern tang to it. I raise my eyebrows at him. "Uh, yeah I guess so. I woke up a little while ago, actually." I respond in my thick english accent, then blow through the tiny hole in the lid to cool down my next sip before taking it. Ah, delicious, and just what I needed.
what?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: romance

Postby rey skywalker » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:13 pm

roman
: genevive & ramona :
[ 1 ]

roman stalked the streets in a beige trenchcoat with a plaid inside. wearing an expensive grey newboy beret atop his head, the chizled male blended in with the shorter man who passed him with a glare. roman could't stifle the killed grin that appeared upon his lips at the stranger's response. hagforth, he thought with a nasty tone, the young eighteen year old's blue eyes trailing the man even after he turned the corner. [ hagsforth is equivalent to a nasty comment that is said without humor, it can also be a nasty label ; people don't hear it in civil conversation ]

glancing to his right after crossing the busy london street, the blonde rebel stole a long sweeping glance at a female auburn who wore a short skirt. the woman too gave him a unpleasnt look that roman returned within the same speed. "bloody hog," he muttered under his breath after directing his attention to the cafe which he neared with swift strides. appearing by the glass window that had the cafe's name engraved in gold paint and outlined in thin black marker. behind the cafe's large c, was genevieve. the pretty golden curled female with the dark eyebrows. roman didn't hesitate to knock on the glass with his knucles, in a rather gentle manner, not meaning to startle genevive. "esa maldita mujer me miró como si estuviera usando un loco alrededor de mi cuello." he said to the glass, to her. certainly she might be able to read what he said from the movements of his lips but since roman was speaking spanish, it might pose a greater challenge to decipher. glancing back at the cafe bar, roman caught sight of ramona. he grinned his gaze averted away for a long moment.
crdt
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:24 pm

renly
: isabela :
[ 2 ]

in their brief contact, renly wrapped his arms around her hugging her tightly. after being invited into her house graciously, renly bent down to until his the laces of his white converses. renly looked quite attractive in a navy bomber with black wrists and black neckline that stuck up, grazing his chin. unzipping the bomber, renly revealed a crisp black v neck that highlighted his dark features. renly's jawline, while not as strong or sharply defined as his older brother oscars, was highlighted by the dark shade he had chosen to wear. pulling up the cuffs above his ankles of his dark wash skinny jeans, renly without hesitation followed isabela as she lead him to wherever she wanted to go. his gaze sweeped around. "so watcha watching?" he asked returning his brown eyes to her and her elegant figure. isabela was pretty very pretty and the butterflies in renly's stomach persisted.
crdt
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sterling 2 & Genevieve 2

Postby Imperfect » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:31 pm

Sterling Darling » Tags » Jordan and others » Location » Coffee Shop

Sterling nearly laughed when the other male seemed to have burnt his tongue on the drink. He managed to swallow it however and instead responded with his usual accent of a sweet southern, which was a harsh contrast to the other male's, "Sorry, I forget people here don't make random conversation with strangers. I'm still getting used to the cultural differences. While I'm at it, I should introduce myself. The name is Sterling." The dusty brown haired male stuck out his hand for Jordan to shake. The next moment his name was called to retrieve his own caffeinated beverage. The coffee was clearly piping hot, but Sterling couldn't care less. He didn't even flinch as the hot coffee hit his tongue. He had something of a tolerance for hot beverages, built up after the past few years of daily coffee, in high school too, "Couldn't tell you woke up just a few minutes ago. It could be midday for all anyone knew looking at you."

Genevieve Ann Tailleur » Tags » Open » Location » Coffee Shop

Her golden curls caught sunlight as her head turned sharply to the window. She exhaled softly, rolling her eyes as she saw Roman at the window. He was saying something, and it took Genevieve a moment to realize it was in Spanish. She rolled her eyes again when she realized what he said. However, she couldn't help but smile and turned back to the laptop, shutting the top. She looked back at Roman and their eyes met, "Mira tu idioma." Her mouth moved but no sound came out. She was more accustomed to speaking English now, however she could still fluently speak Spanish. She raised her eyebrows, pursing her lips and have him a look that told him not to give her any sass back. She took another sip of her latte and gestured for the attractive male to come inside.
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me