(✧❛ william-ansel academy of excellence // open!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: (✧❛ william-ansel academy of excellence // open!

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:01 am

Ashton Webber
18|Male|Homosexual
Dancer|Dorm 3
Tagged: Leo.
Smiling brightly again at Leo's shy smile, Ashton couldn't help but think how sweet it looked. But anyone else would as well, right? He needed to stop that, he barely knew the other guy. "Of course! I will commit that to memory, then," he promised, when Leo told him the name of his blog. He once tried to write his own blog, a few years ago, but he just didn't find the time to keep it updated, so he abandoned it a while ago, to let it collect internet dust. He wasn't sure if he'd start a new one - or try to reboot his old one - but he always found it quite admirable that other people could find the time to keep their's running. He did take an intrigue to the name as well, guessing to himself about what it meant, and Ashton raised an eyebrow slightly.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scientist » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:27 pm

victoria limmen - 17 - female - musician - dorm 4 - form - wearing - tags: addaline

"yeah, it's looking great so far!" vic said to addaline with a smile. she glanced around. "it looks like two people share one bedroom. do you know who's is who's?" it looked like there were little name plaques on the doors, but vic couldn't quite read them from the couch. "i hope i have a bedroom with you." she said.

// how do we know who's bedroom is who's?
// also, when are we going to move on to the first day of school?
// just curious c:

⦿

being responsibly irresponsible
scientist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby urlocalyeezus » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:33 pm

Name; Addaline M. Jones
Gender; Female
Age; 18
Role; Photographer
Wearing; This
Location; Dorm 4
Tag; Vic/Victoria

Addaline admired how the dorm room looked from the couch. It was wayyy nicer than she had been thinking it would look like. The blue walls were very comforting and the couch was uber comfortable. Addaline smiled when Vic said she hoped they shared a room. "It would be really nice to share a room with you, considering we have already met," she said with a smile. She noticed Vic was looking at the plaques on the doors, so she decided to get up and go check them out.

(sorry, I'm on mobile so this may be shorter than I can tell)
urlocalyeezus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (✧❛ william-ansel academy of excellence // need guys!

Postby querencia » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:06 pm

CHANDRA KAUR IYER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
(17 ⋅ female ⋅ bi ⋅ singer ⋅ feeling; amazed ⋅ location; outside dorm 1 ⋅ tagged; athena!)

"true, true," chandra agreed, covering her mouth to stifle a giggle before replying, a wide smile still on her face, "I get you with the nervous thing." she agreed, "I'm here for singing, my parents signed me up. I guess they got sick of leaving me with a friend for a few months each time they had to travel." she paused, apparently it had been the second time they done this. she thought back to india, it had been her favorite. sure, her grandmother had had no wifi but having the chance to finally live with her own family? that had been one of the best trips.

"my parents are military," chandra added. "you have siblings? I always wished I had at least one. being an only child is pretty lonely sometimes." she couldn't count the kids of family's she stayed with, it had been awkward for the first few years before she had gotten as extroverted as she was now.

LEO OLIVERA

(18 ⋅ male ⋅ gay ⋅ photographer ⋅ feeling; interested ⋅ location; outside dorm 1 ⋅ tagged; ashton!)

"it's about my life from when I came out to now." leo answered, taking the hint from the raised eyebrows, returning it with one of his own. the blog was four years old now and still going strong, some fans had stuck with him from the beginning.. he tilted his head to the side slightly, "did you think it meant anything else?" he chuckled, he must have been less obvious than usual. or maybe people just assumed he wasn't straight since he wasn't a 'typical' guy as he was told way too often. or maybe the hair, or the hat.whatever the reason, it just made his life easier (most of the time).
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hydroiid » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:14 pm

name;; avery anzhelochka
age;; seventeen
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
role;; artist
location;; somewhere on campus
crush;; open
boyfriend;; open
tags;; open
avery let out a sigh as he realized he had gotten himself lost. "looks like we're lost sargent." avery said as he glanced down at his german shepherd who simply stared up at him. avery returned his attention to what was in front of him and went back to wondering around, hoping he would stumbled upon the boys dormitory sooner or later. his backpacks were starting to hurt his shoulders from the weight and if it kept hurting he would have to take the time to figure out how to attach them to the rest of his luggage.
hydroiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:24 am

Ashton Webber
18|Male|Homosexual
Dancer|Dorm 3
"Ooh, I see," Ashton nodded slightly in understanding, relieved to know that his hunch had been right. He then shook his head, "No, I just..." he hesitated, and glanced off to one side. If only he could be as out and open as Leo was, but for him, it was a bit more complicated and nerving for him to just come out. For the second time that day, he got a flicker of slight jealousy, making his stomach clench. He swallowed, then quickly brightened up again, as to not make his unusual pause too long or awkward. "Nevermind! No, I sort of guessed that. That's great for you," he replied, with a light laugh.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (✧❛ william-ansel academy of excellence // need guys!

Postby querencia » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:27 am

CHANDRA KAUR IYER

(17 ⋅ female ⋅ bi ⋅ singer ⋅ feeling; amazed ⋅ location; outside dorm 1 ⋅ tagged; open!)

"true, true," chandra agreed, covering her mouth to stifle a giggle before replying, a wide smile still on her face, "I get you with the nervous thing." she agreed, "I'm here for singing, my parents signed me up. I guess they got sick of leaving me with a friend for a few months each time they had to travel." she paused, apparently it had been the second time they done this. she thought back to india, it had been her favorite. sure, her grandmother had had no wifi but having the chance to finally live with her own family? that had been one of the best trips.

"my parents are military," chandra added. "you have siblings? I always wished I had at least one. being an only child is pretty lonely sometimes." she couldn't count the kids of family's she stayed with, it had been awkward for the first few years before she had gotten as extroverted as she was now.

LEO OLIVERA

(18 ⋅ male ⋅ gay ⋅ photographer ⋅ feeling; distracted⋅ location; outside dorm 1 ⋅ tagged; ashton!)

leo watched Ashton's expression carefully. final judgement on someone always came when they figured out his sexuality, or he told them himself, and he wouldn't be friends with someone who didn't agree. even if the first impression was perfect. his expression soon relaxed, "good, I thought I'd lost my touch," he joked, lightly prodding his companion with an elbow. "so.. how about a coffee for almost ruining your face?" he offered, taking note of how the mood had changed ever so slightly.
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:20 am

Ashton Webber
18|Male|Homosexual
Dancer|Dorm 3
Ashton looked at Leo, a little uncertain, wondering if he thought that he was being awkward because of his sexuality. God, he hoped not. When the other guy seemed to relax, though, Ashton did as well. "Good thing I wouldn't be able to tell though, right?" he responded, immediately wondering if what he said even made sense. If it wasn't for the fact that it seemed the conversation was going rather well despite the doubts in the back of his mind, Ashton would have resorted to his favourite go-to response for almost anything - fainting on the spot. At the offer, his eyes lit up slightly, "Sure! That would be great. I'd like that," he agreed, "it might even be just enough to make up for it," he joked.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᗰεяαкι~ » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:47 am

[quote="ᗰεяαкι~"]
    N I K O L A U S | K L A U S
      [ gender : male ] lx [ age : seventeen years ] lx [ tagged : arya ] [ crush : ××× ] [ dorm : 4 ]
        indentationHe sat on the bottom of a bed, who claimed it, he hadn't a clue all he knew is that it was his until someone said otherwise. Nikolaus went to his large suitcase and unzipped it hoping to find a clean change of clothes for after the shower he had planned to take in a few minutes so that he could freshen up after the journey. He paled slightly when his eyes were not met with his clothes but much rather his sister's clothes. He quickly closed the case and zipped it tightly shut again. Nikolaus stood and began to pull the bag behind him as he left to find Arya. He pulled out his phone and clicked on Arya's name in his favorite contact. "[color=#E8ADAA)Oh.. uhm hi Klaus, w-what's up?[/color]" Her voice was shaky but he presumed it was because she was most likely in the same room as her roommate. "Our bags Arya.." He sighed before continuing "I have your case and you mine. Now mind giving me directions to your dorm?"
        indentationHer end of the line was silent for a moment, "Klaus... I can see you at the end of the hall..". Suddenly the line went silent and he looked up the hall to see Arya waving slightly he gave her a tiny smile as he walked towards her. "So uhm do you want to come in?" Arya again was hesitant she after a few seconds walked in with Nikolaus close on her heel. She walked into a bedroom with another girl Arya quickly walked past her grabbed the case and rolled it out to him. They exchanged cases silently and quickly and just as Nikolaus was about to leave a voice spoke again. "Klaus can I come with? I-I'm not feeling social... at the moment that is..." He was hesitant before nodding, "Yeah.. c'mon Arya" He pulled her under his arm as they walked in silence back to his dorm room.

A R Y A
      [ gender : female ] lx [ age : seventeen years ] lx [ tagged : nikolaus ] [ crush : ××× ] [ dorm : 5 ]
        indentationArya smiled up at her older brother as they walked back to his dorm.
        She studied the halls around them as they walked back, eventually they were outside of his dorm room and Arya took Nikolaus' key so that she could open and hold the door for him. He dragged the suitcase into the room that had the bed he had claimed, Arya stood at the door of his rrom and he looked up at her. "So what's on your agenda for the day sis?". She shrugged before biting her lip and thinking for a breif moment 'Hmm what is my plan for the day?... .. Well other than unpacking I wouldn't mind actually meeting some of the students I'll be sharing the next few years of my life with... .. nahhh I best unpack first'. Arya looked at Nikolaus wearing a big bright smile "Want to unpack with me? I know it's boring but it get's it out of the way and plus four hands are better than two!" Nikolaus' facial expression went from bored to wearing a cheeky grin "Sure thing, having you help me unpack would be great especially sine you've a touch of neat freak. I'm showering first though" Arya faked gasped and threw a swing at her brother "Am not! Ugh fine jerk go shower, your smell anyways"
        indentationShe didn't have to wait all that long before Nikolaus came out changed into clean clothes, he looked briefly at his phone before smiling. "Alrighty let's tackle my case first k?" He said as he waiting for Arya to bound to the room, she done just as he expected and sat on his bed with the suitcase opened on the end of the bed. Nikolaus coughed before saying "Neat freak" and again he coughed gaining a dirty look from his sister. Within a half hour they had managed to not only empty his case but sort out all his clothes and extra bits and bobs. Arya grinned from ear to ear before her stomach growled loudly. "Hey Klaus mind if we find somewhere to eat first?" Arya asked wearing a frown while looking down at her stomach. He chuckled and nodded and together they left his dorm and walked passed two guys chatting. She nudged closer to Nikolaus when walking past them and the quickly passed and Arya took lead again eventaully leading them to the outside world.
ᗰεяαкι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Bleu. » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:42 am

B E A T R I C E . A N N E . J O N E S
female, seventeen, writer, love interest ___, tags; Arya && Klaus
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Beatrice handed the taxi driver his money after double checking she gave him the right amount. "Thank you" she shouts as she struggles out of the cab, lugging behind her a big black and white striped suitcase with her initials stamped on the front. "Wooooooooooooow" she drags out the word as she stares up in wonder at the tall building that she would call home for the next few years as she hones her skill. Its a lot bigger than I expected it be Bea thinks to herself as she blindly searches her black leather satchel for her iPhone. Once in her hand she unlocks it with her overly complicated password and searches for a name in particular. "Arya, Arya, Arya, no not Anna!" She grumbles till she lands on the name she was searching for. Bea's fingers whiz across the keypad till she is satisfied with her message. Arya! Guess who's here! Me! I am! Where r u at? I'll come find you! Pressing send she grabs ahold of her suitcase and continues to struggle towards the front doors so she can find which dorm room she is located in. After what felt like an hour walk up the stairs to the front entrance Bea gives a dramatic sigh and wipes the sweat from her brow, thankful for her sunglasses shielding her eyes from the suns glare. Her red converse make a dramatic statement against the gray of the concrete. One thing Beatrice always does is stand out amongst a crowd and is easy to spot. Not just because of her bright clothing choice like her sneakers or bright red lipstick, but her personality too. She has an 'idc' attitude that catches peoples attention yet this inviting smile that makes you want to start a conversation with her. You are always left feeling like you'll never be able to figure out just what is going through this girls mind.

Image Image

Image Image
.Bleu.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me