♞ Way Of The West | Ranch Romance RP | Open and Accepting! ♞

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ♞ Way Of The West | Ranch Romance RP | Open and Acceptin

Postby killer romance. » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:48 am

A L B I E . F U L L E R
    25 | Male | Animals: Kaiser and Missie | Bisexual | English | Form| Tags: Delgado
    As his knees began to ache, Albie stood up and dropped the stand of straw onto Missie's head, who reacted by throwing her head back in an effort to grab it. It was in vain and she only succeeded in throwing it further away from herself. Laughing at her antics, he turned around to see how Kaiser was doing with his food. He was eating incredibly slow. Gently, he tried to stroke the stallion along his shiny, long mane but a grunt from the horse told him he wasn't in the mood. "Okie dokie." he said, eyebrows raised and looked back down to where his dog had been. Emphasis on the word had. Now, she was gone. Frustrated, Albie span around and looked for her. Luckily she hadn't gone far and was slowly approaching a large dog on the other side of the barn. "Missie, no!" he scolded and she instantly stopped. Guiltily, she turned around and tucked her tail between her legs. She knew she shouldn't have wandered. Arms on his hips, Albie strode up to her and looked at the other dog. Then he spotted the owner. Oh yes. It was one of the other guys from England. He should introduce himself. "Hello," he said to get the other person's attention, "I'm Albie. Can I stroke your dog?" He did love to stroke dogs. So soft, so warm.
killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:51 am

𝓣𝓐𝓔𝓗𝓨𝓤𝓝𝓖
    | You can't just come into someone's life, make them feel special and leave |
    |:|Male|:|22 years old|:|Korean|:|Crush: Open|:|Tags:OPEN|:|
    After 30 minutes of playing around with Sugar, Taehyung leaned against the paddock fence. He was tired from running after his horse so much. He ran a hand through his fluffy, brown hair and then he looked at his horse. He begun to lead her to the gate to the paddock. He opened the gate and then he led his horse from the paddock to the stables. Once he reached the stables, he led Sugar to her own stall. Before making her enter her stall though, he took her bridle off and the mare begun to trot into the stall by herself. Taehyung closed the door to her stall and then he placed her bridle on a hanger near her stall. He begun to jog out of the stable and then he shoved his hands in his pockets. Taetae thought about maybe talking to someone and making friends, but... He was quite shy. And he had no idea how to approach people. So, he walked around the stables, looking around and seeing people talk to each other. He begun to feel quite awkward and uncomfortable as it seemed like he was all alone now.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea... » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:33 pm

misaki tachibana //20//famale//Scent: rain and county side//tags:Eli//Animals: kitty, daikoku//

miaski was confused, she smirked with one eyebrow raised. she took this to her advantage. "alright pretty boy." she said, then continued. "okay if its a boy, you'll pay for dinner, and if its a girl, i'll pay for dinner." she stepped in fount of him and looked deep into this young mans eyes. he was taller then her, so she went on her tipsy toes to reach his height. " is it a deal, pretty boy?"

Yusong west //18//male//Scent: rain and city// crush:non//sibling: dimitri west, misaki tachibana (there really good friends, like siblings!)//tags:-//Animals: kiki, kibo//

he stopped as soon as he noticed misaki was gone, "where is she?" he looked around to see no one. " great, just my luck." he said still holding kiki close to him. he stud there then he sat in the middle of the area. and he let kiki down and he started playing with her. he is to wait until he found someone he knows. a horse ran by him witch surprised him. "hey watch where your going!" he say standing up.

Dimitri west//24//male//Scent: hey and mud//sibling's: yusong west//tags:luana//Animals: aslan//

dimitri smiled," i just got here last night." he mentioned. "so i really don't know my way around ether. plus adopting a horse is vary stressing depending on whats attitude your horse has." he laughed, "and i'm sure one of your horses is bound to get jealous sooner or later." he laughed, "alright i need to feed him better food as well. he has a bad stomach i would most likely have to clean his stall later tonight." he sighed the moved close to her and they were inches apart. "and i would love to have dinner with you my lady." he said taking the flower out of his hair the put it into her hair, then moves away.
Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:06 pm

| | Luana | | Tags: Dimitri | | Form | | Pets: Bo & Sox

Dimitri moved in to Luana and placed a flower in her hair, "Alright I'll meet you back here when I'm done" she said "Bye, for now" and with a slight wave she walked off to Bo, who was waiting for her return. Bo snorted at Luana and she walked up, " I know, I know, you want your lunch" and with that said she opened the latch and grabbed his feed bucket and went to the feed room. Luana brought his feed to him, Bo was quite happy to see her return and let out a happy squeal. "I may take you on a ride when your done, maybe a picnic with Dimitri and Aslan" she happily spoke to the horse. While Bo was eating Luana started to move some of the muck in his stall to a corner, so it would be easier to get clean out once Bo was out of his stall. Next she grabbed Bo's bridle, sadle, saddle pad, and his leg wraps in preparation for a picnic ride.
Last edited by _Akat on Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Insignia.Peril » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:28 pm

Ryan Kenney | 20 | Male | Demi-pansexual | Single | Tags; Ava, Wolfie

Ryan watched Ava for a few minutes, finding the training interesting to watch. His cattle dog panting at his feet, he smiled at Ava as she waved at him. He returned the gesture as Wolfie approached and asked about frisbee. He chuckled, thankful that Blue didn't know what that word meant. "Hey," he called in response to Wolfie as she played frisbee with the other two dogs. He then turned his attention back toward Ava, who had made her way over to him and was now sitting on the fence. "Mornin'," he replied, squinting slightly as the sun hit his eyes. "I was just finishing up some chores when I saw you training," Ryan looked to his side as his dog nuzzled into his jeans. Blue was always doing this, and he didn't really know why. He chuckled, reaching his hand down to scratch behind the dog's ears before continuing. "She's a very intelligent dog, Ava." He gave a reassuring smile at her, hoping he wasn't being too awkward.
| (=^.^=)
[male | 18+ | intp | chaotic good | slytherin]
Insignia.Peril

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chase. » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:42 pm

Delgado - Violent? nah, baby I'm dangerous
╔══════════╗

the 'lost' soul
n. names del
gender male [♂]
age twenty two years
sexuality bisexual
crush open
horse danger
dog thirteen - flock guard
accent english
theme wake me up inside
form [xXx]

Tags:
>> Thirteen
>> Albie
>> Missie

╚══════════╝

Delgado was alerted by someone scolding something else. Turning around he noticed Thirteen's stiff body and her eyes trained on something. Stepping away from Danger he walked over to her, putting a reassuring hand on her back as he looked at the dog and owner. He chuckled at the dog, she was a papillon if he remembered his dog knowledge correctly.

Looking up at the male who owned the smaller dog he smiled, extending his hand to shake. "
I'm Delgado, that's Thirteen." He replied, gesturing to his dog as he said her name. Listening to his question he nodded "yeah, she's friendly she was just trained to be a flock guard for my cattle back at my ranch, so she is a little protective but she loves a fuss." He replied, happy that someone had actually approached thirteen as quite a few poeple actually seemed too scared too go near the kangal. Bending down he held his hand out for the papillon to sniff "and who is this lil' beauty?" He asked, looking up at Albie.

[mood : pleased, relaxed] [location : danger's stall] [wants : xx]

Wolfie - you hit the dog, I break you..
╔══════════╗

the 'broken' spirit
n. names wolf
gender female [♀]
age twenty one years
sexuality heterosexual
crush open
horse gypsy
dog logan - herding & agility dog
accent english
theme take a hint
form [xXx]

Tags:
>> Logan
>> Ava
>> Zelda
>> Ryan

╚══════════╝

Wolfie chuckled, "I didn't know you two played frisbee, I would have come sooner." She replied, stepping away from the fence she looked at the pup, bending down she stroked Zelda's fur gently before standing back up. Taking the rucksack from her shoulder she unzipped it, retrieving Logan's large red frisbee out of her bag. Zipping the bag up and slinging it over to the fence she held the frisbee in the air, "I'm sure she'll be fine, Logan could use a friend anyways." She said with a chuckle, glancing at he ran own dog. Logan was already the size of a full grown rough collie despite being a year and a couple months, and it was odd the fact that he still classified as a puppy because of his age. Shaking her head she looked at the dogs, Logan currently crouching down, ready to sprint off after the frisbee.

Pulling the frisbee back she threw it as far as she could, the solid red disc flying through the air as it spun around. As soon as it left the females hand, Logan was racing after it. Stepping backwards she was curious to see who would get it first. "
oh hey there," she called, only just noticing Ryan. Switching her attention on the dogs she crouched down, ready to greet them once they got back, and to retrieve the frisbee from the winner's mouth.

[mood : Relaxed, happy] [location : round pen] [wants : to play frisbee]
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby killer romance. » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:20 am

A L B I E . F U L L E R
    25 | Male | Animals: Kaiser and Missie | Bisexual | English | Form| Tags: Delgado
    Albie took the taller man's hand and shook it, quite vigorously. "Nice to meet you, Delgado." he said, then knelt down to Thirteen's level, "And you, Thirteen." he added, grinning and gently running his hand along the large dog's neck so that he could see that Albie was no threat. Looking over his shoulder he checked to make sure that his own dog was behaving. To his relief she sniffed Delgado's hand and licked it in a gross gesture of trust. Albie cringed. "That's Missie. She's a soppy little madam but I love 'er." Quickly giving Thirteen a good rub on the back he stood to face Delgado and put his hands into his pockets. "You been here long?" he asked.
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

--( y o u ' r e . l o o k i n g )--

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:30 am

𝓣𝓐𝓔𝓗𝓨𝓤𝓝𝓖
    | You can't just come into someone's life, make them feel special and leave |
    |:|Male|:|22 years old|:|Korean|:|Crush: Open|:|Tags:Albie, Delgado |:|
    Taehyung's attention was suddenly caught by two adorable dogs. He stared at them in awe, literally wanting to hug them. They looked so cute and so fluffy! He loved anything fluffy. He loved animals. Taehyung chuckled sweetly at the dogs. Though as he looked beside them, of course, there were their owners. With a sigh, he shoved his hands in his pockets. He needed to come out of his shell a little bit. Maybe going to say hi wasn't that bad. He begun to puff out his chest, feeling his confidence but as he took one step forward, Taehyung awkwardly turned around not facing them anymore. Nope. Too scary. He blinked a few times and then he took his hood off, revealing his brown hair. He took in a deep breath before letting it out. He had no idea how to approach correctly and not make things awkward.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:11 am

Margaret

Margaret woke up to Spike's teeth on her wrist, she chuckled and patted the puppy on the head "Still teething, boy?" she asked, Spike climbed up onto her stomach and began licking her cheek, she chuckled and got out from the comfort of her bed onto the floor, where Lulu sat, staring up at Margaret. "Don't worry gal, Spike's alright.." she grinned, and carefully placed Spike next to Lulu, she changed into a white tank-top with a denim jacket and some jeans, after the family of 3 dogs gathered around she placed down the food and water bowls, after they had finished she had eaten a quick apple and rushed off to the barn, hurrying over to Skylar's stable, where she was greeted by the horse sticking her head through the stall door, "Hey there, Skylar!" she smiled

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester wife » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:42 pm

Savannah O'Reilly

Savannah had woken up that morning and immediately wanted nothing more than to be in the arena with Whiskey. She wasted no time in getting up, showering, and getting dressed so that she could head to the barn. When she got there, Whiskey was rearing and ready to go. Savannah set about tacking up and getting herself and her horse ready for the day.
Winchester wife

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me