Cherry Grove Stables V2! Accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Cherry Grove Stables V2! Accepting!

Postby orchid.dreams » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:29 am

Courtney heard dishes being moved around in the kitchen and she woke up. She let out small coughs before getting up to get a drink of water.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:25 am

Chet heard Courtney wake up and make her way to the kitchen. He was making steak, he had the meat thawing, while he was making the mashed potatoes. He looked up at her, "Sleep well?"
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:12 am

Courtney smiled and drank her water before turning to Chet. "Yep, what about you?", She asked looking up at him. She planted a small kiss on his lips and then lifted herself into the counter to sit and watch him cook.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:15 am

(Sorry I'm back! School started so I've been busy with that...)
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:55 am

Blake Hartstead: Girlfriend-None: Crush-Rosalia: Taggs-Rosalia
"Its pretty normal... but that was unusual for one to come that close around here. Normally I would have Ace with me but I forgot to call for him before we went on the trails." he said with a whistle. He stood there looking at the back door when a large German Shepard came running through the open door. He snapped his fingers and pointed at the ground and watched his dog sit next to him. "This is Ace." he said rubbing the dogs head.

Scarlet: Crush-Shura: Taggs-Shura

She watched him walk off. She didn't mind and she then walked over to the fence line. Staring off into the starry sky. She thought about what was going on back at the farm. With a small sigh she looked at the ground and began to graze a bit.

Eric Blake: Girlfriend-Ashlynn: Taggs-Ashlynn

Eric looked around. "It sure feels good to be home..."

Logan Cain: Girlfriend-None: Taggs-Lily

Logan looked out his window to see someone new walk into the barn. He got up and walked out the front door. Walking into the sables to see another girl choreing her horse. He walked up to her slowly trying not to startle her. He cleared his throat o make himself known then spoke. "Im Logan. You must be new here?" he said leaning on the stall beside him.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:58 am

Ashlynn smiled and sat beside him. Her arm around him. "Sure does", she replied looking up at him.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:11 pm

Name Fletcher Grant Kelleher
Nickname Fletch but he hates it
Age nineteen
Gender male
Sexuality heterosexual
Nationality Australian
Discipline campdrafting and just casual stock work
Rider level experience-advanced

Height 6'1
Weight 75kg
Build athletic
Eye colour blue-grey
Hair colour ash blonde
Piercing(s) n/a
Tattoo(s) none at the moment

Personality
Few people really know the real Fletcher Kelleher anymore, but at the very least you will find that he is a very compassionate and light-hearted person. Ever since he could so much as crawl, this young man had been known for his adventurous and outgoing behaviour but ever since 'the accident' he has been much more reserved when it comes to going beyond his comfort level and has become much more prevalent with family and close friends. Once upon a time, Fletcher would have been the first person to come to mind when someone said the phrase 'people-person' but for the past couple of years he has become quieter and less likely to be seen around town like he once was. Despite his friendly nature when he is down in the dumps or in a bad mood, Fletcher can become cold and argumentative towards those he loves the most, these moods can last for hours or maybe days at the most but most of the time he is pretty level headed guy. Fletcher has been known to be over-protective around his younger siblings and anyone he considers to be a sibling to him, to some this can be seen as possessive or predatory nature but his instinct to protect his loved ones is a very strong one. In his opinion, mess with him? Fine. But mess with his family and friends and you might as well be digging your own grave.
History
Being the oldest child of Jane and Harrison Kelleher means that Fletcher has taken on the responsibility meant for any well-trusted station hand, he grew up knowing how to pull his weight around and took to the big brother role as soon as his little sister and brother were born. He grew up in a pretty stable household but when the tough times hit, Fletcher learnt that every family had it's own issues and by the time he had hit 8th grade, his parents had separated many times but always found a way to make things up. Whilst he enjoyed the fact his parents could make up, as a young teen he found it difficult to keep everything flowing fine whilst his parents were a mess and often found himself stepping up to the plate in the sense that he quickly learnt how to run things around the farm. From mending fences to organising hundreds of head of cattle to be mustered, Fletcher matured quickly and found himself playing the father card to his younger siblings when their own wasn't doing his job. To this day, people still talk about the tragedy that unfolded when the Kelleher boy was sixteen years of age and this is something he regrets to this day. You may hear it around the town but no matter how much people tell him it wasn't his fault, Fletcher still blames himself for what happened to his best friend. Every night the nightmare plays it's self over an over again, he see's the oncoming car and hears himself screaming for his mate to put on the breaks and every night, it ends to same. Ever since that night, he has become very reserved and likes to stick close to the farm but one day, he needed a change. So Fletcher packed his bags and handed the reins of the cattle farm back to his father (who had been in hospital) and found himself on the road to Cherry Grove Stables.

Family
father- Harrison Kelleher
mother- Jane (Rose)Kelleher
sister- Jody Kelleher
brother- Travis Kelleher
Pets Brutus
(Brutus sort of ended up in his life by mistake, the dog jumped into the back of Fletcher's ute when he stopped for fuel and despite taking the animal to a shelter, the German shepherd just kept making his way back to him so he's had him for the past few months and hasn't been able to get rid of him)
Horse(s) Roman
Other

Show name Imperial Ruler
Barn name Roman
Age nine years
Gender gelding
Breed American Quarter Horse (reg)
discipline mostly campdrafting but your basic allrounder
training level educated and bombproof

Height 15.1hh
Build bulky
Eye colour dark brown
Coat colour true black

Personality
wip
~sweet tempered and gentle in general
~great ground manner and sound under saddle but will buck when excited or out of work/fresh
~can be skittish with new places but for the most part is pretty bombproof
~your stereotypical gelding aka a big teddy bear
History
wip
~the usual story...

Rider Fletcher
Companion
other
Thunderbolt Tolter Stable-Gypsy stable
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:16 pm

[ Accepted! All of my characters are open in you want someone to interact with c: ]
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:18 pm

(thanks, that'd be great if one of your characters could have a chat with him. I'm going to have him arrive at the stable, I shouldn't take too long to get a post up)
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:26 pm

Fletcher Kelleher||19 years||Male||Single||Tags;open

With a deep, calming breath, Fletcher pulled up out the front of his new stable. Infact it this place would be his new home for however long he was staying but due to past events, the young man knew that there was a big chance he would have some trouble adjusting to the shift in lifestyle. Out of pure habit, Fletcher went through his usual checks to make sure the toyota ute was safe whilst he was doing his own thing, so slowly the young man got out of the drivers seat and slipped the keys into his jeans pocket. His voice shook a little as he unclipped the German Shepherd from the back of the ute "Okay Brutus, get down." the instruction came without thinking and once on solid ground, the dog had become glued to his human. Fletcher made his way towards the float and gave a small sigh as the sound of an impatient horse erupted from inside, he shot a look of disappointment at the horse "Cut it out Roman!" he raised his voice slightly, trying not to bring attention to himself.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me