Ɔαмρ Ƨʏмρнσиʏ | Teen RP | Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

What day should Hot Chelle Rae host a concert?

Poll ended at Wed May 02, 2012 1:06 pm

Today! (May 4th)
No votes
Tommorow (May 5th)
No votes
Two Days (May 6th)
No votes
Three Days (May 7th)
No votes
Four Days (May 8th)
No votes
Five Days (May 9th)
No votes
Six Days (May 10th)
No votes
Week from now (May 11th)
No votes

Total votes : 0

Re: Ɔαмρ Ƨʏмρнσиʏ | Teen RP | Accepting

Postby winterwonderland. » Sun May 06, 2012 8:29 am

Яσвɛят
19 | single | talking to Callie

Robert leaned against a wall and watched the myriad campers pass by in a blurr until his eyes focused on a girl talking to him. "Hey," he greeted with a warm smile. Followed by her giggle, Robert chuckled softly and nodded. "Yeah, you're right. I've only ever talked to you when you were with James..? Is that his name? Anyway, it's nice to offically meet you. I'm Robert," he introduced himself and held out a hand toward Callie.
Last edited by winterwonderland. on Sun May 06, 2012 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
winterwonderland.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby picallily » Sun May 06, 2012 8:35 am

Callie | 18
“I’ll never second guess the things that I have done. I’ve got too much left to say and too much to become.”

Callie shook his hand "You've got a firm grip, and yeah James." She thought back to him, 'James the different boy' She thought to herself "So, you gonna eat?" She asked Robert, He looked like he wasnt too sure if he wanted to. Callie looked at the teens crowding in the hall, She never did like big crowds, They scared her. A lilttle silly but she always had a phobia of being in a big group with no one she knows.
Hey there<3 My names Katie. I love All time Low and I love youtubers. Including Dan Howell (Danisnotonfire) and Phil Lester (AmazingPhil)! I'm just one of those obsessed Fangirls that love them to pieces. Honestly they are just too perfect. Oh, I also love pokemon, and some anime...Yeah don't judge me! Haha! If you like Any youtubers or All time low, Just pm me! We can have a chat! Yaya
picallily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʞ ɔ ǝ ɹ ʍ d ı ʞ s » Sun May 06, 2012 8:42 am

. ι ʏ . r σ σ κ ɛ .

[ ♀ . 17 . ƨιиɢɛя ]

Lily stood there looking for someone to talk to still, when someone bumped into her and she stumbled into Robert. "Oh, Im sor-" she paused, realizing she had interrupted a conversation. She took a slow step back, thinking that maybe he would brush off the incident without a second thought. She found herself wishing Carter was there. Then maybe she would know SOMEONE.

((@Toast sure thing!))
ImageImage

Imagewattpad x SoM x dark abyss x flight rising
ʞ ɔ ǝ ɹ ʍ d ı ʞ s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winterwonderland. » Sun May 06, 2012 8:48 am

Яσвɛят
19 | single | talking to Callie and Lily

Robert shoved his hand into his pocket and opened his mouth to answer her question. "I was just-" he began, but he was interrupted by the bump of someone. Robert shrugged off the apology and as if she had just walked up and said hello, he greeted with a welcoming grin, "Hi." He shifted his gaze back to Callie and subtly and gently nudged her before he commented, "Uh, this is Callie, and I'm Robert. What about you?"
winterwonderland.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʞ ɔ ǝ ɹ ʍ d ı ʞ s » Sun May 06, 2012 8:53 am

. ι ʏ . r σ σ κ ɛ .

[ ♀ . 17 . ƨιиɢɛя ]

She stopped trying to sneak away and attempted a charming smile. "Im Lily!" ... What else was there to say? Think, Lily! What do polite people say? She held out her hand for him to shake. "Nice to meet you!" Of course, the fact that he was the cutest guy shed seen all morning didnt help to quell her nerves. Nevertheless, she kept her cool with insane amounts of concentration.
ImageImage

ʞ ɔ ǝ ɹ ʍ d ı ʞ s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby picallily » Sun May 06, 2012 8:56 am

Callie | 18
“I’ll never second guess the things that I have done. I’ve got too much left to say and too much to become.”

Callie looked at the girl "Hi, so nice to meet you too! So erm, yeah are you both going to eat?" She asked as she was interested, still debating on whether to eat or to go to the lake and to watch the fishes. She had a common interest in wildlife, it always seemed to amaze her.
Hey there<3 My names Katie. I love All time Low and I love youtubers. Including Dan Howell (Danisnotonfire) and Phil Lester (AmazingPhil)! I'm just one of those obsessed Fangirls that love them to pieces. Honestly they are just too perfect. Oh, I also love pokemon, and some anime...Yeah don't judge me! Haha! If you like Any youtubers or All time low, Just pm me! We can have a chat! Yaya
picallily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winterwonderland. » Sun May 06, 2012 9:07 am

Яσвɛят
19 | single | talking to Callie and Lily

Robert shook Lily's hand and abruptly realized he had not met a single guy at the camp. Suprisingly, he had only spoken to three girls, Abby, Callie, and now Lily. Robert remarked, "Nice to meet ya both." Glancing back at Callie, he finished his earlier thought, "I was just 'bout to head to the dining hall, so yeah, probably." Robert could feel his stomach ache, and he hoped to be accompined by the two or at least one of them. He was not in the mood to silently sit alone in the shadows without speaking to a single soul. Since they both seemed nice, Robert preferred to hang out with them at breakfast.
winterwonderland.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hideś » Sun May 06, 2012 9:11 am

(dragonfly, would you like your boy to meet Miko?)
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐒
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐅 𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓❟
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░░░░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━
┏───────────────┓
┖───────────────┚
━━ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄 ━━
░░░░░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━━
◂𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄▸
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━ 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒
Image..Image
𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 ━━━━━━━━━━
Hideś

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby picallily » Sun May 06, 2012 9:15 am

Callie | 18

Callie looked back to Robert "May I join you?" She hoped for a yes, she couldnt be asked to sit with people she hadn't met yet. She smiled at him and waited for him to answer, she didn't want to seem hasty or anything!
picallily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʞ ɔ ǝ ɹ ʍ d ı ʞ s » Sun May 06, 2012 9:18 am

. ι ʏ . r σ σ κ ɛ .

[ ♀ . 17 . ƨιиɢɛя ]

Now that the excitement had worn off, Lily realized she did feel rather hungry. "Sure, I could go for some breakfast." she took a step then took it back and looked at them with a basheful laugh. "Which way is the mess hall...?

((Well, Toast did want to RP him with Acacia...))
ImageImage

ʞ ɔ ǝ ɹ ʍ d ı ʞ s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me