Δʋтʋми ˩ɛαʌɛƨ - Ƨɛмι-˩ιтɛяαтɛ

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Δʋтʋми ˩ɛαʌɛƨ - Ƨɛмι-˩ιтɛяαтɛ

Postby Kat. » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:55 pm

•••••••••••••••••••••

Anita Ray Kingston...

•••••••••••••••••••••

A hawk's peircing cry awoke Anita to reality. She had dazed off into dreaming about Dameon, her old boyfriend she had left behind back at home. She toiled with her phone, which her heart longed to dial. NO. she thought. "My kiddies!" Crackled into her mind. What the heck?
Anita leaped from the couch, and broke through her parched cabin door. That was the voice of Ms. Rottweiler... Annie knew it.
Ms. Rottweiler smiled her gummy grin and slowly lumbered towards the barn. "Follow me to meet your ponies!" She called. Ponies? "You've gotta be kidding me..." She mumbled.

•••••••••••••••••••••

...Anita Ray Kingston

•••••••••••••••••••••
;; fandom blog x ;; dragons x
Kat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat. » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:47 pm

Fluffy Razz wrote:
Fluffy Razz wrote:Bump!
Kat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:14 am

((I has school, I'll post later...))
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonie, » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:14 am

Ruki's car pulled up, she got out and looked around lightly,"Ahh.."She smelt the air, freash she guessed as she had always lived in the city, this was also the first time she would be away from her family, worry stained her eyes as she looked around, sighing, she dragged her suitcase out of the car, hugging her mum and walking away, tears forming in her eyes lightly before walking towards her cabin, sighing before opening the door.
[Can Ruki share with Mark/Jaggar please? xD?]
Last edited by moonie, on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
    hey, this account has quit! sorry about that!
moonie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:45 am

Last HeartAche
First Phoebe
Middle Alexis
Health Needs She recently finished Chemo Treatment, curing the cancer she's had since she was 11, so watch for any signs of illness or downward spiraling in her health. She is also struggling to get over Anorexia, so make sure she eats.
Does your child have any horse experience? Yes, Phoebe was born and raised working at her mother's horse stable in the mountainous cliffs of California. She is highly experienced, and has been able to tame many an unruly horse.
Past Histories She has stolen several horses from abusive owners, put in Juvie once for it, but in the end her case always one, because of how much proof of the abuse Phoebe could give. Also, because of how Anorexia sometimes causes depression, she used to cut herself, but that has stopped. AND, she's murdered several men before for severe abuse and neglection on a mare and foal used for PMU.
Does your child have any special medications that should be taken? Needs to take an Antidepressent Pill once a day, normally with lunch, for her Anorexic Ways.
Any questions or comments? May she have either Destiny or King? Those are the best horses suited for her.

Crayons ^^
Last edited by broken* on Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--phoebe -- she/her -- pansexual--
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrebleMaker » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:10 am

.~.Elizabeth 'Liz' Frappant.~.
She heard someone say "Follow me to meet your ponies!" And walked towards the voice, hoping her brother had heard aswell. Liz ducked around a tree and found an older lady walking towards a barn. "No way, Shane'll freak." She trying hard not to laugh or grin as she walked over to the woman. "Are you Ms. Rottweiler?" Liz asked, walking just behind her, suddenly aware of the fact she probably hadn't worn a white shirt and good jeans on the first day.

.~.Shane Frappant.~.
He walked to his assigned cabin and set his stuff on an empty bed, not looking around at all before heading out of the cozy looking. Shane had heard a lady call, and figured it was Ms. Rottweiler, she sounded somewhat old. . .He shrugged that thought off and hurried after the voice, curious now.
She/TheyTrades are always
welcome!
If you're unsure leave a suggestion.

Currently reading:
Rereading ACOTAR

Feel free to message me
if you need help
or even just to chat.
<3

Currently watching:
Jujutsu Kaisen
TrebleMaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat. » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:24 pm

[Accepted. She can have Destiny :D]

------------------------------

Anita Ray Kingston...

Annie stared at Ms. Rottweiler, then ran up and bumped Elizabeth in the hip with her elbow, "You probably shouldn't talk to her..." she whispered low. "I heard she has killed a kid!" she added, knowing that maybe -- just maybe -- that rumor wasn't true. Anita nearly tripped over a cold-hearted stone. "This freaking shoes are driving me mad!" she exclaimed, a but quietly and to herself. She huffed and pushed her red hair back behind her shoulders, trying to keep up the elderly lady.

Ms. Rottweiler chuckled and kept clacking her three inch heels against the ground as she walked -- moreso jogged -- her way towards the big white barn. "I have the list here, little ones. Once everyone gathers I will announce the ponies' names and their owners!!

...Anita Ray Kingston

Kat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:03 pm

(I'll just jump in.. Haha ^^)

Phoebe parked her bright red truck in the driveway of the Ranch,sliding out and retying the front of her shirt. She looked down at what she was wearing and smiled. "Good enough.." She muttered, rushing into the office, boots clinking on the cement. She looked around but saw no one, then looked out the window and saw a bunch of teens and an older woman walking out towards a pretty decent sized stable. She muttered a few cuss words under her breath, slipping out of the office and running quickly to catch up. "Hold up!" She called, finally stoppng running when she hit the edge of the group. "Sorry I'm late.." She said to the older woman, nearly out of breath.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat. » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:12 pm

-------------------------------

Anita Ray Kingston...

-------------------------------

Anita stared behind at Phoebe, and smiled, "Don't worry. Half the kids aren't here--" she was cut off as Ms. Rottweiler barged passed her, "Oh, hunny-chile! No need to rush! The ponies will wait!" the old lady put her hands on Phoebe's shoulders and grinned warmly. Her hands shook from her age -- which seemed like 100.
Ann almost wanted to giggle, but she heard the soft whinnying from the big stables, and her cheeks felt hot, "Aww..." she whispered. Her only hope was for a nice, tame horse. But her guess was she was gonna get some pony the size of a pea that'll buck her off. "Ms. Rottweiler..." she murmured, "How big are these... Ponies?"
Ms. R folded her hands together, "They are Shetlands! Of course, they are wuite hard to ride... But they are as sweet as kittens!" she added quickly.

--------------------------------

...Anita Ray Kingston

---------------------------------
Kat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:27 pm

Phoebe smiled warmly when the old woman put her shaking, frail hands on her shoulders, throwing some comforting, kind words her way. "Oh, alright. I just hate being late, but my little brother snuck into the back of my truck and I had to drive him back to sorry.." She explained, giggling lightly at the thought. Upon hearng Anita's word's, then Mrs Rottweiler's response, Phoebe's eyes widened as she shifted uncomforably on her heels. "Umm. How the heck am I supposed to fit on a fudging shetland's back? I'm better with big horses.." Phoebe explained instantly, being the tall girl she was.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me