.:: Hu$h, Hu$h ::. (Crime Semi~lit RP) ~Accepting~

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: .:: Hu$h, Hu$h ::. (Crime Semi~lit RP) ~Accepting~

Postby Musical Heartbeat » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:51 pm

Spaztic*Purple*Apple wrote:((Guys Ash is in the ally. So I don't think you would really see them xP or hear them. Since the cars and crowds of people.))

(Not if you're standing on the sidewalk, looking into the alley. The voices would echo off the walls. XP)
まま
るる
かか
いい
てて
地地
球球
まま
るる
かか
いい
てて
地地
球球

ImageImageImageImage
Musical Heartbeat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:05 am

((Yeah but that's stalker ish. And I doubt someone would just stand there looking into the ally, I wanted to see what would happened and you ruined it. Lol jkjk (: ))
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Musical Heartbeat » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:20 am

Spaztic*Purple*Apple wrote:((Yeah but that's stalker ish. And I doubt someone would just stand there looking into the ally, I wanted to see what would happened and you ruined it. Lol jkjk (: ))

(I dunno, I find myself looking into alleys sometimes. I always think of Spider-Man whenever I see them, so it's kinda fun. XD)
まま
るる
かか
いい
てて
地地
球球
まま
るる
かか
いい
てて
地地
球球

ImageImageImageImage
Musical Heartbeat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Idiocy » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:11 am

.:Eli Levine:.

Snapping his head up, he looked at the girl standing in front of him. She looked as though she might have some money, but not enough for what he really wanted. Then again, he'd seen people looking worse than her that were rich. You never really knew just by looking at someone, for all you knew they could just love to dress like a loser and have all the fanciest things at home. The main thought racing through his head, though, was should he accept? He could either accept her offer for food, and not be hungry, or he could just rob her. But then he'd have to run, and his body was screaming at him to stay put. No, he wouldn't rob her now, but maybe after she bought him some food. Eli could just play it as though he had no bad intentions, then take her money. After he had some food he'd probably be more up for the chance to run. His body was just to weak as of now.

Realising he was taking a while to reply, Eli smiled at her, "That would be so kind of you, I haven't eaten in a while," He ran his hand through his hair, surprisingly enough his hand was steady for now. It's like his body knew that if it played it cool, he might have a chance at some money, might have a chance at getting a fix. He smiled again, his blue eyes lighting up, "It's people like you that keep me from starving to death," He let out a light laugh, standing up so he didn't have to look up to see her face. Eli was much taller than her, almost a full foot.
He didn't want to intimidate her just yet, though, so he kept his face casual. He was pretty sure his ruffled vneck and dirty skinny jeans made him look less threatening, or possibly more. Some people looked at him with pity, others were frightened by his dirty clothes. He didn't know why, though, possibly because it gave out a sign that he needed money and would do anything to get it.
Which wasn't particularly true, he'd rob you, pick-pocket you, snatch a purse every now and then, even a slap or a punch, but he wasn't up for murder. That was the only thing he couldn't bring himself to do, killing somebody was a whole other level. He was violent, yes, but not that much so. Not to mention he was only violent to people who did him wrong, not just for fun.

Emma Stone wrote:Y'know when you think, 'I can't do something because this or this or this.' You can actually do anything you want, like I could ballistic right now and tear this whole room apart, I could but I'm not going to because logic is stopping me, but you can do whatever you want.
You really can veer off any path at any time.
Never give up!

Image Image
{ I'm not gonna' be online for possibly a couple weeks. I'll be back soon enough, though~ <3 }
Idiocy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parlaymars » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:19 am

Crystal turned, feeling as if someone was watching her, or was near her. She spotted a figure, a boy around her age, maybe a bit older. Frowning, she straightened her position, tucking a strand of unruly brown hair behind her ear. Holding a fake smile in place, she walked over to him.

((anyone else in the park?))
parlaymars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banter. » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:40 am

Oh, but don't bowl me over...
Just wait a minute.
Well, it kinda fell apart...
Things get so
crazy, crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shiloh took a step toward him as he spoke. She eyed the bag in his hand...Resisted from grabbing it, knowing that he could easily pull it from her reach. He was so much taller than she...She watched as he looked down at her hand, and followed his gaze with her own eyes. She had forgotten about the knife. Smirking slightly, she stared back up at him, pale eyes flashing dangerously, "I don't care what it is...It wasn't your's to take." She hadn't planned on actually using her weapon - she just didn't want to leave it on the street - but now that she had his attention...She smiled slightly, feeling confident, but then she caught a glimpse of silver...

She dropped his sleeve, her eyes widening. "Are you threatening me?" She managed to throw in between his words, trying to keep her cool, but she could hear her voice crack. Ugh, of course he was...Her heartbeat sped, and she could almost hear it ringing in her ears. She let out a loud breath, closing her eyes for a second. Why did you follow him? You knew it was dangerous. You knew you couldn't be able to defend yourself... "Whatever," She sighed, "Keep them." She turned to go, raising up her hand and giving him the middle finger as she did, but then saw something. She pivoted back, now in a wide stance, a small smirk curving on the corners of her lips. "Oh, I forgot...I had a question to ask," She said, finishing her sentence just as the girl got a hold on him. She studied the girl's familiar face....Another Antimar.
There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man.

I am her eyes. She is my wings. I am her voice. She is my spirit. I am her human. She is my horse.

Join today!
Banter.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:24 pm

Bump
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parlaymars » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:48 pm

((anyone want to interact with my charries? iv'e got 2, one male and one female))
parlaymars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .::Nani::. » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:36 am

((Hey guys, I'll try to reply later on today, but I'm gonna be gone for the weekend, so I'm not too sure how often I'll be able to get on.))
¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

My Deviant Art!
.::Nani::.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:51 am

[Aww, i thought you were going to have him rob my people, i was waiting so i could make Jags kick his @$$ LOLOL]]
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me