Summer Beach (Remake) (One Spot Left!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Summer Beach (Remake) (Closed!)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:10 pm

[know that feeling. I keep getting headaches]

Jessica R- 25- f- Newcomer- pan or demi- has to bond first- rat at home- Service dog Sora- beach house- Tags: Alaina, Jack

The fiery red hair of the girl was pulled back, showing off her fair skinned face and pretty lips. Brown eyes looked to the other two. She began to realize she might be hungry too. She smiled down at the dog for a small moment. She kept a hand on his head, and looked to the others again. “I’m hungry,” she said with a nod. She then smiled and said “Oh, and...thank you for calling Sora pretty.” She looked to Alaina, then Jack then back again.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Summer Beach (Remake) (One Spot Left!)

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:08 am

Alaina Fellan | 24 | female | bisexual | Tags: Jack

Alaina nodded to Jessica with a smile and then turned to Jack. "Investigate we shall." She said and started towards the pier in the distance. she assumed the two would catch up. Alaina was all but starving and it took everything in her not to sprint to the nearest restaurant for some fresh seafood. She turned back to the two and waved for then to come on as she started an ample jog. When she reached the pier, she stopped and breathed in the salty air as it brushed past her, waiting for the other two.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnappySnoo » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:01 pm

𝒥𝑜𝒽𝓃 "𝒥𝒶𝒸𝓀" 𝑅𝓎𝒹𝑒𝓇

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ On the Pierᴡɪᴛʜ Alaina & Jessica ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ No one at the moment

Jack chuckled slightly at Alaina's response and watched her practically run off towards the pier. He waited a moment, and after her encouraging wave, he began a light jog towards her. Once he caught up, he checked on Jessica to make sure she had caught up too. It was never fun to be left behind. Turning back to the pier, Jack surveyed the wooden planks that stretched out for a while. So many memories were created here. He could recall visiting fairs and carnivals on this very pier. Now, the pier wasn't entirely lifeless, but not exactly bouncing with life. Still, the familiar smell of fresh seafood was wafting through the air and tickled his nose. His stomach was more than aware of its empty state now. Growling impatiently and pulling him towards the restaurants. A quick glance around the various restaurants on the pier, and Jack spotted one of the smaller shacks there. A small place run by an older couple, well, by now their children. "That shack there, I used to go there with my parents when I visited as a kid." Jack pointed out the shack to the girls. Of course, since then, a few other restaurants had appeared on the pier and may be needing a try.
SnappySnoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:57 pm

Jessica R- 25- f- Newcomer- pan or demi- has to bond first- rat at home- Service dog Sora- beach house- Tags: Alaina, Jack

The fiery red hair of the girl was pulled back, showing off her fair skinned face and pretty lips. Brown eyes looked to the other two. She smiled back at the other girl. She hummed and nodded when told they should go investigate. She squeaked when the other girl ran off. She hesitated a moment, then rushed after them with the dog. She hummed as she came to a stop just behind them. She nodded when Jack pointed out the shack, saying “It looks...homey.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Summer Beach (Remake) (One Spot Left!)

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:35 am

Alaina Fellan | 24 | female | bisexual | Tags: Jack

Alaina nodded and smiled wildly at the two people she'd made her companions. When Jack gestured to the building in front of the group, Alaina nodded again. "It does look homey." She sucked in a deep breath, taking in the smell of seafood and salty air. "It works for me if it works for the two of you." She said, clasping her hands together in front of her. Alaina gestured to a couple of the other places around. "You know, we're here long enough to be able to try all these places, if the two of you are interested in something like that."
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnappySnoo » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:34 pm

𝒥𝑜𝒽𝓃 "𝒥𝒶𝒸𝓀" 𝑅𝓎𝒹𝑒𝓇

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ On the Pierᴡɪᴛʜ Alaina & Jessica ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ No one at the moment

"Oh, never tempt a foodie like that!" Jack joked as he nudged Alaina. It was true, if Jack could've chosen a dream job, it would be to eat. Little did he know at ten years old, but that would eventually become a thing with the introduction of the internet. Now, people would eat on camera and be paid for the number of views they got. Mukbangs had exploded in the past year or so and Jack couldn't be more jealous. At the same time, it never seemed like they truly enjoyed the food they were eating. "Oh no, we don't need to eat there, it was more of a suggestion. Why don't we check out one of the new ones. That way we are all new to the experience?" As the words left his mouth, he began down the pier towards one of the restaurants. All of them had the same general décor. Blue, white, maybe some other various colors thrown in there, with nautical decoration. Most had life savers, and some had anchors. Typical seaside restaurant décor.
SnappySnoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:23 pm

The fiery red hair of the girl was pulled back, showing off her fair skinned face and pretty lips. Brown eyes looked to the other two. She smiled as she nodded to Alaina. She hummed and looked at the shack type one again. She made a small sound when he said they didn’t need to eat there. She and the dog looked to him once more. She hummed as she shrugged a bit to the other two. She said “I don’t mind either way, but maybe that is better.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me