- 🌄Mountainside Equestrian🌄 - Open & Accepting! - RP!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: - 🌄Mountainside Equestrian🌄 - Open & Accepting! - RP!

Postby wolf13159 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:50 am

Charlotte Rodriguez
Student - Tags: Jake - Location: Western Barn

Charlotte nodded, hoping that she would remember the name if she ever saw him again. She raised her eyebrows a little as she heard that he owned this place. Wow! He most know a lot about horses then! That means that Woody is his! I wonder if he has any tips for me! She nodded and turned to Woody. "Yeah. He seems pretty nice. He reminds me of my dog, Daisy..." She looked down at her shoes, sadness showing in her dark brown eyes. She wished that she could forget about her dog and enjoy her time here, but that felt impossible to do that. She looked at Woody, wishing that Daisy could meet him. She turned back to Jake. "Anyway, you got anything about him I should know?"
wolf13159

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:00 am

Jake Tallahasse
Owner - Male - 38 - Tags: Charlotte

Jake nodded his head. “ Yeah, Woodys a great horse” he saw that she looked a little sad when she spoke of her dog, and he thought for a second. “ Well, anytime you want to have your little friend over, you can. Pets are allowed on our campus as long as they can be controlled” he smiled and looked at Woody. “ He’s a nice Western horse, but has a little bit of a bumpy walk because his front right leg is a little stiff lately. Otherwise, that’s basically Woody for you”
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Echoblossom~ » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:40 pm

Ashlynn
Stablehand/border - 19 - female - tags rhydian - riding with rhydian

She sighed quietly at rhydians additude, at least he somewhat let her ride with him. She hopped off rain momentarily to walk her into the arena then started trotting her around the edge to get her warmed up, rain had become visibly excited by the nearby jumps and was starting to act up by either going off the wall to a jump or pulling at the bit. "Thank you for allowing me to ride with you." She said with a small smile trying to hide her own frustration with him and her very excited horse.

Rhydian seemed to deny the idea of giving her pointers which she figured was alright. What he said did seem to confuse her though, did she seem stuck up or somthing? "May i ask what you mean by that??" She asked while half asking half fighting rose to slow to a walk. "I mean ig i dont like being treated like i dont know anything... But i dont think i act like i know everything...do i?" She asked getting kinda self concious and progressivly quieter.

( shes talking about ehen he said this ---> "I thought you think you're better with horses than everyone thinks you are." Rhydian stated, rejecting the idea of giving any help. )
Last edited by ~Echoblossom~ on Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Echoblossom~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf13159 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:56 am

Charlotte Rodriguez

Charlotte turned as Jake talked, hope flaring in her. Daisy can come here! I can't believe it! I'll get to see her again! Maybe I can call Uncle to see if he can drop her off with all of her stuff tomorrow! A big smile broke out on her face, making her whole face light up. "Thank you so much!" Before she could stop herself she ran forward and gave him a huge hug. She suddenly realized what she was doing and backed up, her face bright pink with embarrassment. She had barely heard him Woody because she was so happy that Daisy could come. "Well, Woody sounds like a great horse and I hope I can get to know him better..." She looked down at her shoes, still embarrassed.
wolf13159

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:55 am

Jake Tallahassee
Owner - Male - 38 - Tags: Charlotte

Jake blushed as Charlotte hugged him. “ It’s totally fine, I get how you feel” he smiled and nodded his head. “ Well, if you want, Diego, one of the trainers here, is having a season tonight before the meeting.”
He moved his feet and patted woody. “ Well, unless you need anymore help, I can leave you alone to unpack and hang out with woody more.” He handed Charlotte the key to his tack locker. “ And this is so you can get his tack whenever you need.”
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:48 am

Jordan Foxhill- 16 years old- English-Loon, Casper and Juliet- tags: Matt

“What do they offer in terms of Equitation and Show Jumping , baby jumpers for sure with Loon and something with Casper, hve to see how he trains the next little bit. He has been off his training with the move.” Jordan said as he let the gray gelding stretch his next.
Blessing Sunshine O'Conner- Bless or Sunny- 17 almost 18-Western-Benny and Boston - Tags: Open, One of the outdoor western rings riding Benny
-grooming in the western barn-
Kendell Bell- 20 years old-male English/Western-Echo, and Larch anything that needs ridden- Tags: Tally

“technically I have a pair of cows at my parents dairy cows I showed. So when they are done being milked for good they are probably going to retire with me and hang out but that’s not for a while yet.” Kendell lead the mare through the gate as she opened it, “Thanks I think so too, I saw her come off the trailer and it was love at first sight. “ Kendell said as he slide the mare’s halter off and she walked away. He came back to the gate. “I can’t wait to see what she grows into.”
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RiceNinja » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:08 pm

Aiden Christian Lee
Trainer - Male - 25 - Tags: Brendan Location: western outdoor arena w/ Bacardi

As most people would, he couldn't help but grin while looking at his own horse. He nodded his head with a big smile when Brendan asked if Bacardi was his. "Yes, she is. I got her as a weanling," He stroked her forehead while speaking. "Her name is Bacardi. Yes, as in Bacardi the alcohol," he shook his head and chuckled quietly to himself. "I did name her myself. Named her after one of my favorite things," He paused and looked back to Brendan before speaking again. "What about your horse? I assume you do have one? Or are you leasing one from the stables?" He thought Brendan was bringing a horse but he couldn't remember for sure. They got applications and if they were bring a horse or not was one of the more important questions on the application.
RiceNinja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf13159 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:44 pm

Charlotte Rodriguez

Charlotte smiled a little as she noticed the small blush as she hugged him. She felt a sharp pang of sadness as she was reminded of her dad. She was suddenly thrust into a memory of a time a couple of months ago. She was sitting in her dads apartment, sitting on the couch and scrolling through her phone. She smiled as she heard a knock on the door. She got off of the couch and walked over to the door and opened. Her smiled got bigger as her dad pulled her into a bear hug, still in his police uniform from work. She could have stayed in that moment forever, letting his big arms protect her from everything bad in the world. But she knew that the world would never let that happen. It had taken him from her. She was pulled out of her memory by Jake talking. She gave him a big smile, hoping that it hid her sadness.

"Oh, um, that would be great! I can't wait to work with Woody! He seems like a great horse!" She noticed that her shoe was untied and she crouched low to the ground, tying it quickly as she continued to hear Jake speak. She wasn't surprised that it was untied because she was always very untidy. She nodded and she stood. "Thank you." She gave him another small smile and she took the key from his hand. She was excited to get to know Woody, but the memory of her father fresh in her mind seemed to keep her down, making it as hard as ever to stay in her usual bright mood. She turned back to Woody, reaching her hand through the bars of the stall to give his soft nose a pet. She smiled a little as she felt the velvety softness. She stayed there for a moment longer before walking out of the barn and going to unpack.
wolf13159

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:31 am

Rhydian Haverford
18|Male|Bisexual
Owns Flame & Nightstorm
Tagged: Ashlynn.
He ignored her thanking him for letting her ride with him. He didn't exactly have much of a choice if he wanted to continue to keep being allowed to ride in the arenas. What he did pay attention to, however, was how Ashlynn had reacted to what else he'd said. So he struck a nerve... he was definitely pleased about this.

Rhydian just shrugged casually. "I thought what I said was pretty clear. Why would you want any help if you already know everything?" he replied. He chose his words carefully, purely to be mean, as he usually did with anyone else on the yard.
Seeing Ashlynn's horse looking quite excited and antsy, Flame also began to get impatient with having to stand and wait. However, Rhydian sensed this, and calmed her down a little by pulling lightly on the reins. "Patience, Flame." he said, then let her turn in a controlled, careful circle to let her get moving while they waited.

Brendan Parker
19|Male|Bisexual
Owns Destiny
Tagged: Aiden
He raised an eyebrow as he heard the mare's name origin, but it was nice to know that he'd owned Bacardi since she was extremely young. He partially wished he could have been able to have such an opportunity, and create a closer, unique bond with a horse - but he knew that he held a different kind of special bond with his Destiny.
"Oh, yes. I brought Destiny. She's a friesian. I've... only had her a few years." he was a little embarrassed by this. He was sure everyone else here had had their horses for much longer, and none of them got them from a rescue. Not only that, but it took about six months before he could even begin to ride Destiny, and even then, they'd had to start right at the basics, even though Brendan had had other riding lessons for much longer and at a higher level. Considering this, though, Destiny had come very far since they'd first met, and he was very proud of her.

Diego Ramirez
29|Male|Bisexual
Owns Galaxia & Honor
Tagged: Hailey
Diego nodded with a warm smile. "I'm sure you'll be able to work it out. He does have a lot of potential." he encouraged. He knew that Eagle was very young, though, so he silently figured that might also be part of it. But, he didn't teach jumping, just Dressage. "You and Towns last week were a really good team, by the way." Diego added, an eyebrow slightly raised, his tone more serious. Then, he glanced towards Eagle, looking him over, as if carefully studying him and his posture while he stood with Hailey.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Echoblossom~ » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:58 am

Ashlynn
Stablehand/border - 19 - female - tags rhydian - riding with rhydian

Ashlynn felt a bit of annoyance with his vauge reply. "When did i ever say i know everything? " she said her slight annoyance clearly visible in how she spoke. She took a deep breath noticing that she had tightened her grip on the reins making rose ancy. "Whatever I dont want to start a argument or anything right now, i just wanted to make sure rose got some good practice..." She said quieter before getting rose ready to run the course.

She asked rose to do a decent paced canter and she happily took to the gate, lining herself up perfectly for the first jump. Rose almost never refused a jump, she seemed so happy everytime she got to practice. She cleared the first jump with ease as it was one of the smaller ones and proceeded to clear most the jumps, although some of them were a few sloppy from her strides being off she didn't nock any down. Omce she reached the finall and tallest jump she asked rose to speed up, again her striding was off and she crow hopped over it, he back hooves murdered the jump and ashlynn eq looked quite awful, as she was taken abit by suprise by rose trying to launch herself over a jump.... Why coudnt she have just gone around.
~Echoblossom~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me