N/A

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ♡ Camp Honor ♡ Accepting

Postby sjmaef5 » Sun May 20, 2018 2:31 pm

|| Marabelle || Tags: Open ||
Marabelle walked out of her cabin, wearing a light blue knee length dress with bubble sleeves. Her hair blew in the wind as she walked towards the stables. As she walked through the stables admiring the horses she heard other campers outside in the ring and walked towards it. She leaned up against the fence and smiled shyly.

|| Marie || Tags: Open ||
Marie put on a pair of jean shorts and a navy blue t-shirt that had a daisy on the pocket. She put her hair in a bun and slipped on her cowboy boots. She walked into the stable and saddled up Everest and led her out of the stable and into the ring before hopping on and riding towards the center of the ring. She noticed campers were partnering up and looked around trying to see if anyone was without a partner.
Image.........Image.........Image

┏──────────────────────┓
My PetsSignature ShopLakeclan V.2
CWHRCWHR Horses
Roleplay CharactersStorageNeed Art

┖──────────────────────┚

┏────────────────────┓
Hi, I'm Meg! I love animals! I own a
cat named Buddy-Holly and a rabbit
named Junebug. Im a big hockey fan!

Rest in peace and love you ~ Mugsy,
Koko Eli, Jingle, Bubba, Zach, and all the fish.

┖────────────────────┚
sjmaef5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutlawRedneck » Sun May 20, 2018 2:42 pm

Ellis Ryan Upchurch
17/Single/Straight
Tagged: Open

Ellis finished up in the stables and hopped up onto General. He walked him outside and Thor followed. Ellis turned and told Thor to stay in the stables. Thor sat down by the entrnace and watched him leave. He went into the rign where ever one else was. He looked arpudn for a moement when the counslor told us to pick a partner. I looked around for a moment before lookimg back down to general. If someone wanted to partner up with him he figured they would just come over to him. He pet generals neck, since he was used for team roping he had a pretty good speed and Ellis was hopeful with the race.
OutlawRedneck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pecos » Sun May 20, 2018 2:49 pm

removed, change of plans c:
Last edited by pecos on Mon May 21, 2018 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
──────────────────────────
pecos - /pey·kuh s, -kohs/ | she/her
not really active, here for art | insta
pecos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Sun May 20, 2018 5:20 pm

Ruby Amelia Cox - 17 - female - no boyfriend (res) - no crush (res) - tag; open

Her choice of riding her green broke colt was suddenly a bad idea when it came apparent that they were 'racing'. This went against all of her training, never was it a good idea to have a group of what she assumed, semi-inexperienced teenagers galloping in an open space in a group. In her head, this was something that would most likely end badly. As if on cue, Ryker began to throw his magnificent head and prance on the stop "Cut it." she growled as she checked him with one rein. Her attempt to regain the youngsters attention was short lived and with ears pricked, the grey did the only thing he knew how and proceeded to lower his head and leap sideways. This was a frequent occurrence back home only made worse by the fact that Ryker had never experienced so many horses in one place. Placing the reins in her right hand, Ruby softly rubbed the prospect's whither in an attempt to calm his nerve "Good." she coed softly as slowly relaxed into the bit. It had been a bad idea to bring him here but it wasn't like she had any other choice, they needed to keep the horses somewhere until they found a property or barn to board at so when someone suggested this place, her mother basically jumped at the opportunity. Realising that in the time it took to calm the young grey mostly everyone had gotten into a pair, Ruby scanned the arena in hopes of either finding someone who wasn't experienced enough to go full out, or to find that everyone was taken so she could take Ry out of the situation and work him properly somewhere else. Honestly, she was hoping for the second option. Racing wasn't something she agreed with and was not something she would subject any of her horses to given the chance.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darqua » Mon May 21, 2018 4:11 am

Sorry guys, I had no idea this had already started!))

Aiden Blake Turner | 18 | Male | Mentions: Open

His leather boots crunched softly against the ground and a brown and white dog walked beside his heels as he made his way to the stables. Small dark rings hung under his eyes as he approached the large wooden building. Aiden paused, throwing his coffee cup into a nearby trash can before he proceeded inside. Aiden hadn’t had a chance to meet anyone here yet. It was somewhat unnerving. Having missed most of breakfast, he assumed everyone else had gotten acquainted whilst he’d slept the morning away. Thats what you get for staying up all night. He thought to himself as he passed a few people tending to their horses. At least he’d managed to unpack his things. That was a weight lifted from his shoulders.

Then there he was. The large stallion’s head hung over the stall, snorting a greeting as a familiar face appeared. “Hey Diablo. How’ve you been, bud?” Aiden roughly patted the Pintabian’s neck, offering a handful of oats from his pocket. After feeding and watering his ride, Aiden clipped on his tack, finishing with the leather bridle which was looped carefully around Diablo’s face. He mounted the horse and walked him outside, to where he assumed everyone was readying up for the first activity. “C’mon, Lexi.” He snapped his fingers and smiled as his dog trotted hurriedly behind.
Darqua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pecos » Mon May 21, 2018 4:44 am

i Julia Jean Rooks ii 19 iii single iv; tags; open

Julia walked Frappuccino back to the main clearing where the other kids were beginning to gather. She noticed that many of them were getting into partners, and she looked around for someone she could partner up with. She didn't really know anyone, and hadn't interacted yet besides the weak "hi" she said to Aspen. Zeus was trailing behind Julia and her horse, leaping in the air in an attempt to grab Frappuccino's tail. In response, Frappuccino slapped him with the rough wire every time, making Julia laugh. She whistled and Zeus came around the side, his red tail wagging and his tongue lolling. Julia would have pet him if she weren't on her horse. She instead smiled at him and coed things like "good boy" and "who's a good dog?." Julia eventually began to look around again, and sighed when she couldn't find anyone else from where she was currently mounted.
pecos - /pey·kuh s, -kohs/ | she/her
not really active, here for art | insta
pecos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutlawRedneck » Mon May 21, 2018 8:29 am

Ellis Ryan Upchurch
17/Single/Straight
Tagged: Open

Ellis had General stand to the side waiting for someone to come up to him. He pet generals neck, usually he wasnt one for racing and general was usually just used for team roping and mounted archery. Ellis kind of hoped he would have a partner to race with but he knew it was not likely that everyone would get a partner.
OutlawRedneck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Mon May 21, 2018 9:30 am

Ruby Amelia Cox - 17 - female - no boyfriend (res) - no crush (res) - tag; Ellis

When the young female spotted Ellis standing by himself, she couldn't decide if she was happy or disappointed to find a partner. As she softly added leg and asked the warmblood to move forward she began to wonder of he would be the type of rider to want to race, hopefully he shared a similar opinion to herself and they could both keep their horses calm and under control. "Hey, do you have a partner?" She asked cautiously as she asked her equine to halt a small distance in front of the young man and his horse. This would be the first person she had initiated a conversation with at the camp and to her surprise, it wasn't as nerve wrecking as it could have been.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darqua » Mon May 21, 2018 9:48 am

Aiden Blake Turner | 18 | Male | Mentions: Julia

The first instruction was something Aiden had not hoped for. Partnering up. He breathed out a low sigh, but lightly squeezed his heels against Diablo, guiding his mount forwards. Perhaps it would be better to get this over with now. Meeting new people was pretty hard for Aiden, but he assumed others were feeling the same way. A voice caught his attention, and he looked up to see a girl riding a golden mare. Clearing his throat, Aiden rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly before calling out. “Hey, wanna partner up? Unless...you have someone else to go with.” Aiden added quickly. For someone who acted confident, being around strangers would make anyone a little hesitant. But he did hope these people wouldn’t feel like strangers for long.
Darqua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutlawRedneck » Mon May 21, 2018 9:52 am

Ellis Ryan Upchurch
17/Single/Straight
Tagged: Ruby

Ellis watched a girl and a warmblood walk up to him. He smiled a bit at her. "I dont see why not, but General aint much of racin' horse." he patted Generals neck and looked up to the girl. He teained General from an early age to do mounted archery and tram roping, even though he was fast he never enjoyed racing all that much.
OutlawRedneck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me